Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Graphic Photos From The Bank Robbery At Agbara This Morning - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Photos From The Bank Robbery At Agbara This Morning (57573 Views)

Offa Residents Building Police Station/Barracks After The Bank Robbery / The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured / Police In Ibadan Arrests Groom, Family Members For Robbery At Wedding Engagement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos From The Bank Robbery At Agbara This Morning by flokii: 5:50pm On Nov 19, 2015
Bankers dey try o...
na banks and public gatherings I fear pass
Re: Graphic Photos From The Bank Robbery At Agbara This Morning by skelewu404(m): 6:11pm On Nov 19, 2015
StRichard:
End time robbery
u don't have sence
Re: Graphic Photos From The Bank Robbery At Agbara This Morning by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 19, 2015
akpanikpe:

Bro come and see the way all the police attached to the those banks are taking to their hills, there is one armoured personal carrier (apc) beside nestle nig. Those police in charge abandoned it and run for their life. It's like a holywood action movie.
it's too bad bro...I don't know how we gonna survive in this totally unsecured part of the world..its baffling..something drastic needs to b done to our military and police force...we are fully immersed in insecurity in this country...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos From The Bank Robbery At Agbara This Morning by Nickymezor(f): 6:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
cry angry
Re: Graphic Photos From The Bank Robbery At Agbara This Morning by NovusHomo(m): 6:55pm On Nov 19, 2015
lmm4real:
Why the sudden madness to rob banks.

People are hungry, and banks are the best restaurants serving the most delicious food. grin

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Bank Robbery At Agbara This Morning by Inspectahdeck(m): 6:57pm On Nov 19, 2015
December/Christmas regular occurrence.

I still wonder and find it hard to believe the NPF has no framework to tackle this yearly menace.

lmm4real:
Why the sudden madness to rob banks.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Bank Robbery At Agbara This Morning by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 19, 2015
We can't blame the president but the so called governors in this region... lazy and over feed embarassed governors
Re: Graphic Photos From The Bank Robbery At Agbara This Morning by bummyla(m): 7:41pm On Nov 19, 2015
GOD Please Save Us! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Graphic Photos From The Bank Robbery At Agbara This Morning by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:49pm On Nov 19, 2015
DrHesjay:
Wait o... Where were u when it happened ?
I'm surprised u cld take d pictures ?

Intelligent question! Over to you Op.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Bank Robbery At Agbara This Morning by glossy6(f): 7:57pm On Nov 19, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Not all those in pictures are dead , a good example is the police man in the SARS pick up , the way he's holding on to that metal pole shows he's well alive

The policeman may not survive as his head was shattered by bullets. His body was not spared either. May God help us
Re: Graphic Photos From The Bank Robbery At Agbara This Morning by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 19, 2015
StRichard:
End time robbery
phock u pretender. Phock dem robbers too. Dey are looking for new year money.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Bank Robbery At Agbara This Morning by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2015
skelewu404:
u don't have sence
This ended people like to take everything for joke.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Bank Robbery At Agbara This Morning by glossy6(f): 8:11pm On Nov 19, 2015
akpanikpe:

Bro come and see the way all the police attached to the those banks are taking to their hills, there is one armoured personal carrier (apc) beside nestle nig. Those police in charge abandoned it and run for their life. It's like a holywood action movie.

True talk. Even the aboki that dropped me with a bike 15mins ago is lamenting that he has not seen any of the proposed changes tongue
akpanikpe:

True talk. Even the aboki that dropped me with a bike 15mins ago is lamenting that he has not seen any of the proposed changes
Re: Graphic Photos From The Bank Robbery At Agbara This Morning by VV2A(m): 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2015
dayojags10:
one of the reason I so much hate visiting my bank branch at agbara.. you can imagine how is like in dis unsafe country for a street been operated by banks only... I can count about 10banks on that zenith lane at agbara. RIP to the deads

I have lived in Agbara for over 8 years and this is the first time a robbery is happening in the bank area. the only fear now is, since the thieves got in and got out easily, hope they will not turn Agbara into another Ijebu Ode
Re: Graphic Photos From The Bank Robbery At Agbara This Morning by watered(m): 8:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
Blame Buhari for this.

#BabaNowThatYouAreThere grin grin grin
Re: Graphic Photos From The Bank Robbery At Agbara This Morning by glossy6(f): 9:04pm On Nov 19, 2015
papawemba:
i just visited an ATM along that road and that ever-busy place was as quiet and deserted like a graveyard.

The robbers numbering about 35 had a man mounting sentry in front of each bank and company numbering over 15 while shooting continually. About 10 stopped people from coming out of the estate or from the mkt or the other road leading to Lusada.

The others carried out d action. The policeman was the only person that challenged them. He later took cover when he realized that he had no support but the robbers came after him & shot him mercilessly. They were 2 policemen that hid in the room but he was the 1 shot. The pregnant woman could not lie down because of her condition & she was shot.

The armoured tanker actually fought back but had its tyres flattened by the robbers bullets, hence they surrendered when the robbers commanded them to come out and surrender. Luckily, they were spared.

Am still thanking God that my niece was able to run back to the office without being touched by stray bullets. She witnessed the 1st round of shootings and ran back as fast as her legs could carry her.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Bank Robbery At Agbara This Morning by glossy6(f): 9:15pm On Nov 19, 2015
dayojags10:
one of the reason I so much hate visiting my bank branch at agbara.. you can imagine how is like in dis unsafe country for a street been operated by banks only... I can count about 10banks on that zenith lane at agbara. RIP to the deads

Yes. My friend has been having endless battles with her husband who will always stay late in a company located in that street. We had our fears but he will stay very late that we had to device a means of stopping him.

The banks there are numerous. They all started coming after Union Bank opened a branch. There is nothing wrong in that but God will always spare us.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Bank Robbery At Agbara This Morning by 4nobody4every1: 9:24pm On Nov 19, 2015
glossy6:

The robbers numbering about 35 had a man mounting sentry in front of each bank and company numbering over 15 while shooting continually. About 10 stopped people from coming out of the estate or from the mkt or the other road leading to Lusada.

The others carried out d action. The policeman was the only person that challenged them. He later took cover when he realized that he had no support but the robbers came after him & shot him mercilessly. They were 2 policemen that hid in the room but he was the 1 shot. The pregnant woman could not lie down because of her condition & she was shot.

The armoured tanker actually fought back but had its tyres flattened by the robbers bullets, hence they surrendered when the robbers commanded them to come out and surrender. Luckily, they were spared..

Am still thanking God that my niece was able to run back to the office without being touched by stray bullets. She witnessed the 1st round of shootings and ran back as fast as her legs could carry her.
Mehnn, this was like a war zone, 35 robbers?......oh my gosh..
Re: Graphic Photos From The Bank Robbery At Agbara This Morning by HRich(m): 9:51pm On Nov 19, 2015
dayojags10:
that's my point
They must be doing risky business.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Bank Robbery At Agbara This Morning by akatonero(m): 10:04pm On Nov 19, 2015
Sylver247:
And u were busy taking pics
if they don't take pictures how will you be able to see how it happens?
Re: Graphic Photos From The Bank Robbery At Agbara This Morning by madgoat(m): 10:41pm On Nov 19, 2015
alcmene:
Who else have noticed the heightened criminal activities in oduduwa land since APC took over

Very mumu comment from a mumu animal
Re: Graphic Photos From The Bank Robbery At Agbara This Morning by franklin007(m): 2:02am On Nov 20, 2015
After ppl will say nja police are not doing their job, who's gonna take care of that guys family
Re: Graphic Photos From The Bank Robbery At Agbara This Morning by glossy6(f): 6:09am On Nov 20, 2015
4nobody4every1:
Mehnn, this was like a war zone, 35 robbers?......oh my gosh..

Yes. My niece said they operated from 8:20am to 9:20am and escaped through the sewage treatment plant. It was horrible. They attempted entering GTB but could not suceed
Re: Graphic Photos From The Bank Robbery At Agbara This Morning by gede7744(f): 7:57am On Nov 20, 2015
I was in d bank but was sensitive enough to leave on time. l was on my was when they opened fire. l ran like mad! thank God for d gift of life. wasn't funny at all!

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Bank Robbery At Agbara This Morning by Zhozadaemon(m): 8:52am On Nov 20, 2015
nkemdi89:
Incomplete information couple with watery report, what's the name of the bank?
. looks like a GTB branch. Very sad
Re: Graphic Photos From The Bank Robbery At Agbara This Morning by Zhozadaemon(m): 8:56am On Nov 20, 2015
akatonero:
if they don't take pictures how will you be able to see how it happens?

Thank you ooooo.....i just tire!
Re: Graphic Photos From The Bank Robbery At Agbara This Morning by glossy6(f): 10:37am On Nov 20, 2015
nkemdi89:

Oh zenith that's serious thanks and miss rude 2015 I never told you I had a case, to inquire more about the incident isn't an offence so your later quote doesn't depicts you to be someone with manners, please learn how to address people, very bad PR for a young lady.

Miss Criticism 2015, pls go thru your post and see how you referred to the op's post as incomplete couple(d) with watery.......

There are more civil ways to seek clarity. You surely have a case. cry
nkemdi89:

Oh zenith that's serious thanks and miss rude 2015 I never told you I had a case, to inquire more about the incident isn't an offence so your later quote doesn't depicts you to be someone with manners, please learn how to address people, very bad PR for a young lady.

Miss Criticism 2015, pls go thru your post and see how you referred to the op's post as incomplete couple(d) with watery.......

There are more civil ways to seek clarity. You surely have a case.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Bank Robbery At Agbara This Morning by glossy6(f): 10:43am On Nov 20, 2015
tinktanker:
don't mind the clueless one

That's what you called GEJ until you met the changer that has short changed you. At least you should have learnt better
Re: Graphic Photos From The Bank Robbery At Agbara This Morning by nkemdi89(f): 10:06am On Nov 21, 2015
glossy6:

There are more civil ways to seek clarity. You surely have a case. cry

Miss Criticism 2015, pls go thru your post and see how you referred to the op's post as incomplete couple(d) with
watery.......

There are more civil ways to seek clarity. You surely have a case.
Good let me educate you, in giving report and disseminating information there are some elements needed to make that information complete, in literary term a watery information means it's incomplete and doesn't fulfill the elements needed in that report of the incident, that's where retasking comes in. I believe have taken my time and mb to clarify you, not all of us do come online and insult.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Bank Robbery At Agbara This Morning by glossy6(f): 5:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
nkemdi89:

Good let me educate you, in giving report and disseminating information there are some elements needed to make that information complete, in literary term a watery information means it's incomplete and doesn't fulfill the elements needed in that report of the incident, that's where retasking comes in. I believe have taken my time and mb to clarify you, not all of us do come online and insult.

And you believe the writer had all the details when the horrible incident took place & did not state them?
Re: Graphic Photos From The Bank Robbery At Agbara This Morning by tinktanker: 10:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
glossy6:

That's what you called GEJ until you met the changer that has short changed you. At least you should have learnt better
d clueless one I mean is d pedophile o. Not Mr transformation.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Bank Robbery At Agbara This Morning by nkemdi89(f): 7:36am On Nov 23, 2015
glossy6:

And you believe the writer had all the details when the horrible incident took place & did not state them?
That's when the retasking comes in. The originator of the information also has the duty to furnish the end users with the missing links.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend / Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React / Two Thieves Burnt To Death At Coker Express, Lagos (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.