Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,882 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:58 PM

Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . (5708 Views)

BREAKING NEWS!! Shamstiel The Self Acclaimed Richest Guy Is Now Broke. / Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland / Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . by gamaliel121(m): 4:51pm On Nov 19, 2015
lahit14:

Thr's a naija word for peopl like u, oh I remember, MONI MISS ROAD!!! The other guy doesn't wana drop his acc and u on the other hand seem happy becos he didn't the first time the reason u said it again. Well u'v met ur match niggr. Here: 3079887466 GTB!! Dats my acc no!! If its anytin less dan 50k your a toy dog, those small small species of dogs.... But if u can't pay it u'll hav to call urself "a low life hungry little rat" and start a thread wit it, if u do it drop ur acc I'll add 20k to ur 50k, whc is 70k stright into your acc right now. U tink its by running ur mouth arround and buying iphone 6. I dare u modafucker!!!.........the clock is ticking

Hahah....opportunity don show abii..
Once d bar jam ur acc u go deactivate..
Re: Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . by Funkybabee(f): 4:52pm On Nov 19, 2015
all this no cause IJA o (fight) if u know u are sure guy just post 3 1500k MTN card to forum as promo then we go know u be rich guy
Re: Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . by Aminat508(f): 4:53pm On Nov 19, 2015
Shamstiel:

I won it cuz I am hard working. Staying on 24/7 getting thing happen. Enough of me wasting data on low life life you. Send me your acct details if you know you are man enough I will credit u 50k God should purnish me if I don't

[size=14pt]SHOW LIGHT YOUR LOVE!!

Let's help Light Ayodeji, who is 2 years old, to have a wonderful long life. By donating N1000 each, we can give her life-saving surgery for her heart condition and respiratory illnesses. She needs N4million for heart surgery in India.

Thanks to all you good and kind hearted people who have supported Baby light in keeping her alive, the good news is that the baby and mum are off to India already.
But more of your kind support would be highly appreciated because we still have 800k to complete the medical bill, thank you all for your support.
God bless you!!

Please help us save baby Light Ayodeji by donating to the following account

Ogunruku Mercy Itunu UBA

For more details check:

https://www.nairaland.com/2517785/save-light-great-fighter/51

[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . by immortalvoices(m): 4:55pm On Nov 19, 2015
Lord please revive our youth..

I still believe these ones will get it right.... In time to fight our corrupt politicians..
Re: Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . by flokii: 4:59pm On Nov 19, 2015
Aminat508:

Let's help Light Ayodeji, who is 2 years old, to have a wonderful long life. By donating N1000 each, we can give her life-saving surgery for her heart condition and respiratory illnesses. She needs N4million for heart surgery in India.

Thanks to all you good and kind hearted people who have supported Baby light in keeping her alive, the good news is that the baby and mum are off to India already.
But more of your kind support would be highly appreciated because we still have 800k to complete the medical bill, thank you all for your support.
God bless you!!

Ogunruku Mercy Itunu UBA

[/size]

cheesy.

Aminat sharp gurl.. na 50k last make you colloct from am o..

afterall na OKO a.k.a omo kekere olowo

1 Like

Re: Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . by agarawu23(m): 5:00pm On Nov 19, 2015
Aminat508:

God bless you!!

Ogunruku Mercy Itunu UBA

[/size]

thank you
I don dey wait u since
Re: Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 19, 2015
Aminat508:

God bless you!!

Ogunruku Mercy Itunu UBA

[/size]

FRAUD!!!!! tell me why that account dnt belong to u in conjunction with omotayor123 and misspicy and some females in family and health section including dominique.
Re: Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 19, 2015
agarawu23:
thank you I don dey wait u since
STOP LICKING ASS

1 Like

Re: Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . by Aminat508(f): 5:07pm On Nov 19, 2015
Targaryen:
FRAUD!!!!! tell me why that account dnt belong to u in conjunction with omotayor123 and misspicy and some females in family and health section including dominique.

How dare u call that a fraud?

Can u check this link even seunn donated toward this:

https://www.nairaland.com/2643059/charity-policy-donate-though-cannot

https://www.nairaland.com/2517785/save-light-great-fighter/54#40186732

CC: funjosh
Winetapper
Moz22

1 Like

Re: Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 19, 2015
Ibo made foot wear,ibo made phone pauch and China made brain angry

2 Likes

Re: Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 19, 2015
Aminat508:

How dare u call that a fraud?

Can u check this link even seunn donated toward this:

https://www.nairaland.com/2643059/charity-policy-donate-though-cannot

https://www.nairaland.com/2517785/save-light-great-fighter/54#40186732

CC: fnjosh
Wietapper
Moz2

hmmmmm ok o lemme go and donate my own sharp sharp tru online transfer, woya tell me thank u.
Re: Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . by Aminat508(f): 5:18pm On Nov 19, 2015
Targaryen:
hmmmmm ok o lemme go and donate my own sharp sharp tru online transfer, woya tell me thank u.
Thank you in advance
Re: Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . by lahit14(m): 6:03pm On Nov 19, 2015
gamaliel121:

Deactivate!!! Lol!!! Shame won't let me run away, if he has the moni enough like he claims, he shouldn't bother whether I run away or not but if he tinks he can't, let him open dat thread I said he should open, whn he opens it he should write down his acc no: he can feel free to run wit my 70k, but he must first abuse himself!! Dats d deal. I really wish I knw how to brag, if he still wants me to up the moni I still can....... Peharps I should just quote the differenc and double it, 70k [s]
gamaliel121:

Deactivate!!! Lol!!! Shame won't let me run away, if he has the moni enough like he claims, he shouldn't bother whether I run away or not but if he tinks he can't, let him open dat thread I said he should open, whn he opens it he should write down his acc no: he can feel free to run wit my 70k, but he must first abuse himself!! Dats d deal. I really wish I knw how to brag, if he still wants me to up the moni I still can....... Peharps I should just quote the differenc and double it, 70k [/s]
gamaliel121:

Deactivate!!! Lol!!! Shame won't let me run away, if he has the moni enough like he claims, he shouldn't bother whether I run away or not but if he tinks he can't, let him open dat thread I said he should open, whn he opens it he should write down his acc no: he can feel free to run wit my 70k, but he must first abuse himself!! Dats d deal. I really wish I knw how to brag, if he still wants me to up the moni I still can....... Peharps I should just quote the differenc and double it, 70k
Re: Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . by Donicobone(m): 6:09pm On Nov 19, 2015
Shamstiel:

I won it cuz I am hard working. Staying on 24/7 getting thing happen. Enough of me wasting data on low life life you. Send me your acct details if you know you are man enough I will credit u 50k God should purnish me if I don't
. This is my account number pls 1281026777. Don steve Eco bank thank u
Re: Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . by LadyJul(f): 6:14pm On Nov 19, 2015
Shamstiel:
Just got myself some shoes, gold wristwatch and an iPhone 6+
#lifeofaballer #spendingandearning

Thank you Lord for the money! smiley
abeg go sit down for corner and nor dey disturb pple with ur show off....WHO YOU HELP? #childish brat# angry angry
Re: Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 19, 2015
YourMain:
You know you're broke when you've to prove to others you're "rich". smiley
His hand already looks like he's got Leprosy...lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . by Shamstiel: 6:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
Estharfabian:

I know one LovePeddler was going to quote me smiley
Re: Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 19, 2015
Shamstiel:

I know one LovePeddler was going to quote me smiley
Google the word "quote"....undecided

I never quoted you Dumbo....undecided

1 Like

Re: Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . by Shamstiel: 6:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
Estharfabian:
Google the word "quote"....undecided

I never quoted you Dumbo....undecided

Cum let me Bleep u n spoil u wit cash tongue
Re: Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . by captainking(m): 6:36pm On Nov 19, 2015
saytan:

either you are a 4-1-9 yahoo yahoo plus or an armed robber
You need to be investigated.
dumb arguments by some folks... He may got some doe..it's obvious he is a yahoo dude... Spend your easy money wisely
Re: Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . by schumastic(m): 6:54pm On Nov 19, 2015
Shamstiel:

Cum let me Bleep u n spoil u wit cash tongue

onviously u hit one we understand but showing off is un called for we understand though...
next time hanging out with friends n sharing the event is better and donating to the needy s great as well n u don't need to tell any1 IMO
Re: Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . by Fulaboy(m): 7:01pm On Nov 19, 2015
YourMain:
You know you're broke when you've to prove to others you're "rich". smiley
help me ask him what's so special about iPhone6 sefff undecided the fvcktard is just buying the phone now

1 Like

Re: Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . by shizzy7(f): 7:14pm On Nov 19, 2015
Llllloooolllllll
Re: Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 19, 2015
Fulaboy:
help me ask him what's so special about iPhone6 sefff undecided the fvcktard is just buying the phone now

Lol well ehm it's a nice Phone but the way he's bragging kmt
Re: Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
Estharfabian:
Hahahah you're baaaaaddd grin
Re: Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . by Fulaboy(m): 7:50pm On Nov 19, 2015
YourMain:

Lol well ehm it's a nice Phone but the way he's bragging kmt
low self esteem dey worry him! i no blame him! sad

1 Like

Re: Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 19, 2015
Fulaboy:
low self esteem dey worry him! i no blame him! sad

Haha I swear
Re: Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . by haywire07(m): 8:05pm On Nov 19, 2015
Shamstiel:
Just got myself some shoes, gold wristwatch and an iPhone 6+
#lifeofaballer #spendingandearning

Thank you Lord for the money! smiley
Yahoo yahoo or which money is dis?
Re: Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . by misspicy(f): 8:20pm On Nov 19, 2015
Targaryen:
FRAUD!!!!! tell me why that account dnt belong to u in conjunction with omotayo r123 and missp icy and some females in family and health section including domin ique.
ehn ehn...tanwerey? af u ever seen misspicy campaigning for anything on nairaland?

you must be high on chicken poo undecided
Re: Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 19, 2015
I don't blame him though, money na one bastard. I remember the day I made my ist million way back in the university, I felt like slapping our VC.

I'm sure he finds himself in that stage now but bro, work towards billions aand don't rest until you count in trillions.

My advice young bro: Control yourself, that way you can control money if not, you will loose both.cool

1 Like

Re: Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . by simplymade(m): 9:12pm On Nov 19, 2015
Shamstiel:

I checked your Dp and now I can understand why you are pissed. You don't even have half of what I won now. See i can feed your whole family.

Drop your account number here and call me a bastard if I don't send cash into your account. Drop it. I dare you
bros shey make i drop my own?
Re: Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . by Mystiqme: 12:09am On Nov 20, 2015
agarawu23:
bro„ I will be glad if you send the 50k in the account number in this link https://www.nairaland.com/2517785/save-light-great-fighter/54#40186732
smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nice DP For Singles On Valentine Day / Capital Letter V (photo) / WHEN SHE SAYS AM A VIRGIN THEN THIS HAPPENS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.