Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Existence Of Spirit Wife. My Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Existence Of Spirit Wife. My Story (2920 Views)

Exchange Of Spirit During Sex! (A MUST READ!) / A Lady Like This Says She's Your Spirit Wife, What Will You Do? (photo) / Solutions To Spirit Husband And Spirit Wife Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Existence Of Spirit Wife. My Story by lalaray: 6:50pm On Nov 19, 2015
If u don't deal with greed it will deal with u, I know u would wonder the relationship btw greed n spirit wife. Dat wasn't d only reason I married. I wanted to marry a believer who wud be a spiritual rock n so I dive in wen I found out d family ain't doing badly, d courtship was less than 3 months. It btw d time we first met n wen we got married was less than 3 months, she was close to d leaders n pastors of our church so I tot all was well, d family took over d marriage, I had always wanted a very quite marriage. D first thing I noticed was dat she cudnt cook or do any house chores, I had to cook, wash even her clothes n undies, go to the market, no house help cud stay cos of the way she treated them, for time n space I won't b able to say all dat happened but I started feeling as though I was in bondage I just cudnt say no. She told me to resign from. A federal govt job to work in her family company n I resigned even though the pay wasn't more n without any appointment letter. Things got bad, very very strange things happened n were happening, I attend a church dat don't believe in spirit husband stuff, a man was coming to attack me in my dreams telling me I'm with his wife, this time she had grown very rude n disrespectful. She finally confided in a Pastor that she had a spirit husband but she refused deliverance. I wanted to leave but I cudnt, she even told me she knew I wanted do leave but dat I shouldn't bother cos I won't b able to whether I like it or not. A friend took me to winners chapel n dat was how d story changed. I was able to resign from her family company n after applying d anointing oil n holy communion I got from winners she left d house. Though now I have to start life all over, get a job, n start life, I've decided to devout my life to God NEVER to get married again. I developed high blood pressure cos of all of this. Brothers in d house dis a summarized version of this story. Pls deal with everything negative in your life, I didn't deal with greed now see where I am. But Jesus is Lord

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Existence Of Spirit Wife. My Story by FREEEMANAN(m): 6:52pm On Nov 19, 2015
grin

Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer
Things fall apart, the center cannot hold
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

WOMEN..
Re: Existence Of Spirit Wife. My Story by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 19, 2015
This ish is very ill May God deliver us
Re: Existence Of Spirit Wife. My Story by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 19, 2015
I bless the name of the Lord for your testimony! cool
Re: Existence Of Spirit Wife. My Story by libertyfather(m): 6:59pm On Nov 19, 2015
AD noted.....winners chapel grin.

I'm a proud member of LSCN lagos state church of nigeria, we deliver better in our church try us today wink
Re: Existence Of Spirit Wife. My Story by obiorathesubtle: 7:00pm On Nov 19, 2015
shocked nawao
Thankgod for you
Re: Existence Of Spirit Wife. My Story by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 19, 2015
thank God for delivering you after all
Re: Existence Of Spirit Wife. My Story by Highcuerayte: 7:16pm On Nov 19, 2015
Iranu Abasha
Re: Existence Of Spirit Wife. My Story by OCTAVO: 7:32pm On Nov 19, 2015
Thank God you've been finally delivered.
Re: Existence Of Spirit Wife. My Story by sunkoye: 7:38pm On Nov 19, 2015
I fink the spirit husband tin is more of a little issue compared to write-up. Try and be coherent pls.
Re: Existence Of Spirit Wife. My Story by miqos02(m): 7:40pm On Nov 19, 2015
ok
Re: Existence Of Spirit Wife. My Story by Tallesty1(m): 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2015
You get luck die.

If you see my uncle wey marry one of them sisters eeh!

He be like person wey dey pursue fowl on contract.

1 Like

Re: Existence Of Spirit Wife. My Story by achinaboy(m): 8:11pm On Nov 19, 2015
i need to meet that spiritual wife
Re: Existence Of Spirit Wife. My Story by obowunmi(m): 9:02pm On Dec 26, 2015
Na wa ooo
Re: Existence Of Spirit Wife. My Story by Melahou(m): 10:42pm On Dec 26, 2015
Tallesty1:
You get luck die.

If you see my uncle wey marry one of them sisters eeh!

He be like person wey dey pursue fowl on contract.

Share the experience with the house.

Hope he recovered
Re: Existence Of Spirit Wife. My Story by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 11, 2018
libertyfather:
AD noted.....winners chapel grin.

I'm a proud member of LSCN lagos state church of nigeria, we deliver better in our church try us today wink

is ur church a hotel or a restaurant?

(1) (Reply)

. / Hard To Get Or AM NOT INTERESTED?? / Mature Ladies Only, Let's Discuss.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.