Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,681 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Hard To Get Or AM NOT INTERESTED?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hard To Get Or AM NOT INTERESTED?? (2930 Views)

How Do You Politely Tell A Girl Your Not Interested(someone Older Than You)? / Is She Indirectly Telling Me She Is Not Interested Or What? Urgent Advice Needed / Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hard To Get Or AM NOT INTERESTED?? by princemi(m): 11:14pm On Dec 10, 2015
Hi people,
really I feel the need to get this out of my mind n possibly get 'reasonable' answers. I'll make dis as short n precise as possible.

So I started noticing her staring eyes abt a year ago. At first I just thought maybe am standing in her line of sight or she's probably trying to get a proper look @ something behind me n am obstructing her, but then 4 d next couple of days I'll catch her stealing a stare n just when we make eye contact she looks away 4 some time n then she's bk at again d moment I look away. I began to feel so shy n insecure. Many thoughts ran through my mind. Thoughts like am I improperly dressed? do I remind her of someone or something? damn! I was confused, shy and uncomfortable. Most times I'll avoid going anywhere around her and I thought over time it'll stop, but your guess is as good as mine. Days became weeks n weeks became months but d stares only became intense, however this time, they were accompanied with a short leery smile. Over time she became bolder in her act, in that she'll keep staring and when we make eye contact she'll look straight into my eyes and then smile ( rather than look away instantly, as was d case before).

So after some time, I figured she was crushing on me. I was kind of delighted yet uncomfortable with d constant stare. Initially I wasn't so into her so i ignored. Not until lately I find myself missing her presence even tho we've never spoken a word. Then I realised I was falling 4 her.

Being the shy type, it took me several consultations n ego boosts to eventually talk to her.
"hi I said" n she replied "hello" with her face covered in smiles.
"I have been looking forward to speaking to you" ,and she was like "Really? me too". Her attitude and reply, particularly the last confirmed my assumptions. And when she said "alright tnx for stopping by" I was ecstatic. I didn't want to be all rushy n stuff so I said "see u around" even though I so much wanted to say "can I have your number?".
within dat week, we met a couple of times and greeted casually (even on occasions wen i didn't see her, she'll reach out). In trying nt to be rushy, I still didn't ask for her number by the end of that week.

Now here comes trouble; by the next week i met her rushing to somewhere and we greeted. When she was leaving, I said " I would have loved to ask 4 your number but u r in a hurry" and to my greatest surprise she replied "THERE'S NO NEED". I was like " Ehn?"

Ever since her attitude towards me has gone south and I so much hate d resultant feeling am getting. I feel hurt and am desperate for healing answers.

Am directing dis question to the ladies especially : is she playing hard to get or what??

2 Likes

Re: Hard To Get Or AM NOT INTERESTED?? by iceberylin(m): 11:17pm On Dec 10, 2015
Sorry..she now staring at me...
Re: Hard To Get Or AM NOT INTERESTED?? by princemi(m): 11:19pm On Dec 10, 2015
u wish
Re: Hard To Get Or AM NOT INTERESTED?? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 10, 2015
You neednt post how your conversation with her was,not necessary.

Maybe she heard something bad about you or someone painted you black to her.

There is nothing like hard to get,if she is not bulging then freestyle her,nothing will make her accept when her heart is not with you

1 Like

Re: Hard To Get Or AM NOT INTERESTED?? by Cholls(m): 11:23pm On Dec 10, 2015
My brother women hate slackers. It is that very first day you should have asked for have digit. Better luck next time cuz she's obviously has someone calling her now. Except you want me to give you advice of how to steal her from the new guy. Then change the topic.

2 Likes

Re: Hard To Get Or AM NOT INTERESTED?? by princemi(m): 11:37pm On Dec 10, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
You neednt post how your conversation with her was,not necessary.

Maybe she heard something bad about you or someone painted you black to her.

There is nothing like hard to get,if she is not bulging then freestyle her,nothing will make her accept when her heart is not with you

hmm
Re: Hard To Get Or AM NOT INTERESTED?? by princemi(m): 11:38pm On Dec 10, 2015
Cholls:
My brother women hate slackers. It is that very first day you should have asked for have digit. Better luck next time cuz she's obviously has someone calling her now. Except you want me to give you advice of how to steal her from the new guy. Then change the topic.

I'll appreciate that
Re: Hard To Get Or AM NOT INTERESTED?? by Macgreat(m): 11:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
#endtime staring grin

Seriously, Don't force it.
if she says "no need" then don't bother! . .

is she the only girl around, move on bro. . . you became interested because you were enjoying the attention. now focus on something, you just lost a distraction. wink

1 Like

Re: Hard To Get Or AM NOT INTERESTED?? by lovely17(m): 11:49pm On Dec 10, 2015
No op she's vexed at you for taking too long ,was in your shoes Last year I even asked her out she gave me a resounding NO!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Hard To Get Or AM NOT INTERESTED?? by princemi(m): 11:55pm On Dec 10, 2015
lovely17:
No op she's vexed at you for taking too long ,was in your shoes Last year I even asked her out she gave me a resounding NO!!!!!!!!!

the most demoralizing syllable ever: "No"...it hurts!
Re: Hard To Get Or AM NOT INTERESTED?? by princemi(m): 11:59pm On Dec 10, 2015
Lucialovely,CaroLyner,irynterri,pretydiva,PunkyVeer,eroticangelina,Estharfabian,wristbangle,
Re: Hard To Get Or AM NOT INTERESTED?? by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 11, 2015
princemi:
Hi people,
really I feel the need to get this out of my mind n possibly get 'reasonable' answers. I'll make dis as short n precise as possible.

So I started noticing her staring eyes abt a year ago. At first I just thought maybe am standing in her line of sight or she's probably trying to get a proper look @ something behind me n am obstructing her, but then 4 d next couple of days I'll catch her stealing a stare n just when we make eye contact she looks away 4 some time n then she's bk at again d moment I look away. I began to feel so shy n insecure. Many thoughts ran through my mind. Thoughts like am I improperly dressed? do I remind her of someone or something? damn! I was confused, shy and uncomfortable. Most times I'll avoid going anywhere around her and I thought over time it'll stop, but your guess is as good as mine. Days became weeks n weeks became months but d stares only became intense, however this time, they were accompanied with a short leery smile. Over time she became bolder in her act, in that she'll keep staring and when we make eye contact she'll look straight into my eyes and then smile ( rather than look away instantly, as was d case before).

So after some time, I figured she was crushing on me. I was kind of delighted yet uncomfortable with d constant stare. Initially I wasn't so into her so i ignored. Not until lately I find myself missing her presence even tho we've never spoken a word. Then I realised I was falling 4 her.

Being the shy type, it took me several consultations n ego boosts to eventually talk to her.
"hi I said" n she replied "hello" with her face covered in smiles.
"I have been looking forward to speaking to you" ,and she was like "Really? me too". Her attitude and reply, particularly the last confirmed my assumptions. And when she said "alright tnx for stopping by" I was ecstatic. I didn't want to be all rushy n stuff so I said "see u around" even though I so much wanted to say "can I have your number?".
within dat week, we met a couple of times and greeted casually (even on occasions wen i didn't see her, she'll reach out). In trying nt to be rushy, I still didn't ask for her number by the end of that week.

Now here comes trouble; by the next week i met her rushing to somewhere and we greeted. When she was leaving, I said " I would have loved to ask 4 your number but u r in a hurry" and to my greatest surprise she replied "THERE'S NO NEED". I was like " Ehn?"

Ever since her attitude towards me has gone south and I so much hate d resultant feeling am getting. I feel hurt and am desperate for healing answers.

Am directing dis question to the ladies especially : is she playing hard to get or what??
U wasted all ur chances, ma nigga grin now she is no longer feeling ur swag n vibe..... Sorry grin

1 Like

Re: Hard To Get Or AM NOT INTERESTED?? by irynterri(f): 8:22am On Dec 11, 2015
i think she is not interested "now"the best u can do is take her number,call her once on a while till she comes around and N.B it is not every girl that stares at u dat wants to have a relationship with u ,perhaps she jst thinks u are cute bt she got a serious boo
Re: Hard To Get Or AM NOT INTERESTED?? by irynterri(f): 8:22am On Dec 11, 2015
i thimk she is not interested "now"the best u can do is take her number,call her once on a while till she comes around and N.B it is not every girl that stares at u dat wants to have a relationship with u ,perhaps she jst thinks u are cute bt she got a serious boo
Re: Hard To Get Or AM NOT INTERESTED?? by princemi(m): 8:51am On Dec 11, 2015
irynterri:
i thimk she is not interested "now"the best u can do is take her number,call her once on a while till she comes around and N.B it is not every girl that stares at u dat wants to have a relationship with u ,perhaps she jst thinks u are cute bt she got a serious boo

but I never told her I wanted a relationship with her, all I did was ask for 11digits... tnx anyways
Re: Hard To Get Or AM NOT INTERESTED?? by lovely17(m): 9:01am On Dec 11, 2015
princemi:

the most demoralizing syllable ever: "No"...it hurts!
It really does hurt a lot sef
Re: Hard To Get Or AM NOT INTERESTED?? by irynterri(f): 9:03am On Dec 11, 2015
princemi:

but I never told her I wanted a relationship with her, all I did was ask for 11digits... tnx anyways
ask again perhaps she was in a hurry
Re: Hard To Get Or AM NOT INTERESTED?? by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 11, 2015
Aweeeee!embarassed

You poor, poor thing!cry

LoL...The thing's U gotta understand girls...we're complicated beings...She probably expected that You'd Ask for her "Number" the instant You got the courage to talk to her...and When U didn't after Numerous encounters....She got hurt...cry well,who wouldn't?angry

She's just angry and annoyed...she probably thinks You've got no interest in her...

I guess what I'm Tryna say is "You should keep trying" ..find a way to "Steal" her Number...we Love thatwink it shows you're serious!

Anyways....keep trying, Kay?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hard To Get Or AM NOT INTERESTED?? by Lucialovely(f): 9:30am On Dec 11, 2015
princemi:
Lucialovely,CaroLyner,irynterri,pretydiva,PunkyVeer,eroticangelina,Estharfabian,wristbangle,
I think her feelings withered with ur shyness undecided
Re: Hard To Get Or AM NOT INTERESTED?? by Cutehector(m): 9:33am On Dec 11, 2015
Hav money brother..
Re: Hard To Get Or AM NOT INTERESTED?? by ibroauthen(m): 9:43am On Dec 11, 2015
[center]MY ADVICE[/center]

Send boiz to goal nd kidnap ha nd yu can colet d numba easily like dah

[center]OR[/center]

Send som1 to steal ha fone for yu nd yu pipo can later return d fone after yu half coleted d nomba
Re: Hard To Get Or AM NOT INTERESTED?? by princemi(m): 10:42am On Dec 11, 2015
ibroauthen:
[center]MY ADVICE[/center]

Send boiz to goal nd kidnap ha nd yu can colet d numba easily like dah

[center]OR[/center]

Send som1 to steal ha fone for yu nd yu pipo can later return d fone after yu half coleted d nomba

u sef...in as much as I want it badly, am no desperado, besides dats a felony.
Re: Hard To Get Or AM NOT INTERESTED?? by princemi(m): 10:46am On Dec 11, 2015
Cutehector:
Hav money brother..
dude seriously??
Re: Hard To Get Or AM NOT INTERESTED?? by Cutehector(m): 10:53am On Dec 11, 2015
princemi:

dude seriously??
yh seriously
Re: Hard To Get Or AM NOT INTERESTED?? by princemi(m): 10:56am On Dec 11, 2015
Estharfabian:
Aweeeee!embarassed

You poor, poor thing!cry

LoL...The thing's U gotta understand girls...we're complicated beings...She probably expected that You'd Ask for her "Number" the instant You got the courage to talk to her...and When U didn't after Numerous encounters....She got hurt...cry well,who wouldn't?angry

She's just angry and annoyed...she probably thinks You've got no interest in her...

I guess what I'm Tryna say is "You should keep trying" ..find a way to "Steal" her Number...we Love thatwink it shows you're serious!

aww tnx dats what i so much wanted to hear...By the way, your signature cracks me up n its good to know am not on the other side smiley
Estharfabian:
Aweeeee!embarassed

You poor, poor thing!cry

Re: Hard To Get Or AM NOT INTERESTED?? by princemi(m): 10:57am On Dec 11, 2015
Lucialovely:
I think her feelings withered with ur shyness undecided

Ouch!!
Re: Hard To Get Or AM NOT INTERESTED?? by princemi(m): 11:03am On Dec 11, 2015
Cutehector:
yh seriously
in d nearest future.
Re: Hard To Get Or AM NOT INTERESTED?? by Cutehector(m): 11:04am On Dec 11, 2015
princemi:

in d nearest future.
just be focused
Re: Hard To Get Or AM NOT INTERESTED?? by princemi(m): 11:04am On Dec 11, 2015
irynterri:
ask again perhaps she was in a hurry

perhaps
Re: Hard To Get Or AM NOT INTERESTED?? by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 11, 2015
princemi:

aww tnx dats what i so much wanted to hear...By the way, your signature cracks me up n its good to know am not on the other side smiley

Well, You're welcome!wink

LoL...I'm glad I Like You!tongue
Re: Hard To Get Or AM NOT INTERESTED?? by princemi(m): 11:10am On Dec 11, 2015
Macgreat:
#endtime staring grin

Seriously, Don't force it.
if she says "no need" then don't bother! . .

is she the only girl around, move on bro. . . you became interested because you were enjoying the attention. now focus on something, you just lost a distraction. wink

Aite, tnx man, but it's nt dat easy
Re: Hard To Get Or AM NOT INTERESTED?? by princemi(m): 11:14am On Dec 11, 2015
Estharfabian:

wow dats cute
cheesy
Estharfabian:

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Albino Is In Love With Me. / Olympus Has Fallen ;D / My Chat With A USA Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.