Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram (24083 Views)

Army Denies Withdrawal Of Soldiers From Abia - EGWU EKE II Commences Tomorrow / Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing / Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by kachiwhyte: 6:59am On Nov 20, 2015
For those of you that are obviously sympathetic to the boko haram sect, that choose to believe the story of boko haram instead of the chief of army staff, pls provide the name of the missing commanding officer that boko haram captured, since you obviously know better than the chief of army staff.
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 20, 2015
But the APC used the insurgency to gain political capital, the APC made terror attack a PDP THING.

Buhari refused attending state meetings on insurgency, Tinubu and Aisha Buhari called for Jonathan resignation. The APC made the terror attack a PDP THING forgetting it was Nigerians that are losing their life, they refused to come together and help to fight boko haram. Rather they used it to ascend to power with hogwash like
*buhari is a retired general, Jonathan is weak.
*As a military man, I will lead from the front.
*I will wipe out boko haram to the last man.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/170649-resign-now-tambuwal-tells-jonathan.html
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by Kastonkastroll(m): 7:34am On Nov 20, 2015
VickyRotex:

Did I in any way say it's true? I dont attest to what I aint sure of. We no little or no truth here.

Hence the reason I made that comment.

Btw, learn to talk to people politely!

OK I get your drift. Anyway I hope my earlier comment didn't offend you.

Peace cheesy
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by LastProphet: 7:34am On Nov 20, 2015
bengems:
Denying the death of large number of officers is a good strategy to puzzle Boko Haram informants!

Teach yourself AutoCAD in one week! check my signature and profile picture for link to Konga store

nobody has asked how many soldiers are in a battalion, so 105 can be missing out of how many?
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by VickyRotex(f): 7:55am On Nov 20, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
OK I get your drift. Anyway I hope my earlier comment didn't offend you.

Peace cheesy

It's fine!

Peace!
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:10am On Nov 20, 2015
kachiwhyte:
For those of you that are obviously sympathetic to the boko haram sect, that choose to believe the story of boko haram instead of the chief of army staff, pls provide the name of the missing commanding officer that boko haram captured, since you obviously know better than the chief of army staff.
if only you asked for the names of chibok girls , if only you believed the COAS then than the mean hypocrisy written all over you
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by blessingee: 8:27am On Nov 20, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
if only you asked for the names of chibok girls , if only you believed the COAS then than the mean hypocrisy written all over you

Have you asked yourself, how come no reliable media in the world said anything about the missing soldiers? This is just a social media thing, it lacks substance. The only news that is authentic is whatever you get from the defence hqtrs, weda true or false. If they have debunked it, you need not worry yourself, after all you can do nothing in this case.
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by 4lashyme: 9:15am On Nov 20, 2015
i honestly hope this news is not true, because the loss of 105 officers in a single battle will be a monumental disgrace to our entire military and a significant dent to our integrity as a nation in this war against BH. But i also think the NA are not giving us the real truth. If you have close friends or relatives in the military, kindly ask them of what they think of the battle? [Simple Question:Are we winning or lossing?] You will get sense of what has become of our situation in this country. There is fear everywhere even in the military. Officers are fasting, praying and even lobbying for them or their unit not to be posted to the battle field. Pray for Nigera.
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by 400billionman: 10:21am On Nov 20, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
Now ... lets get back to some serious workout

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2831031_a3_jpeg5d266ea41a41a2cd1ca7d7d91876da17

You mean photo session ?
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by DrChukzy(m): 1:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by alaskido(m): 3:47pm On Nov 20, 2015
This Buruntashi of a man can lie.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by judiciarypalava: 3:04pm On Nov 23, 2015
Mega005:
PDP.. Party of liers, corrupters and betrayers... So u want make dem die abi back to the sender bad belle..

Stwepid u no sabi road to sabisa forest.m u go see enough pictures

Honestly u nid a mechanic to work on ur brain one screw is missing

Keep the lie rolling, wailer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"2019 Election Will Be Inconclusive" – Abdulrahman Mohammed, Ex-Spy Chief / Presidency: Jonathan Still In The Race, Puts APC Screening On Hold - Vanguard / Olusola Oke Campaigning This Night In Ondo South (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.