Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram (24085 Views)

Army Denies Withdrawal Of Soldiers From Abia - EGWU EKE II Commences Tomorrow / Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing / Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by laredopapa(m): 7:53pm On Nov 19, 2015
whatever, may god grant you the power to conquer boko boy
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 19, 2015
Hmm, what else can i say.
A thread was opened weeks ago about boko haram rocket factory
Shortly, A counter thread was opened that the news was FAKE as confirmed by Nigerian Armies.

Later after 2days another thread was opened about Nigerian Armies capturing boko haram in the so called ROCKET FACTORY as denied by Nigerian Armies.

Now this 105 missing soldiers...

Who is fooling who ooo.
The press or the Armies.. .

Well, i pray they conquer the Boko Haram

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by ikorodureporta: 7:55pm On Nov 19, 2015
They aff started again........
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by IYANGBALI: 7:56pm On Nov 19, 2015
kozmokaz:
wat brand of weed were u smoking wen u typed dis?
the type they do in your village
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 19, 2015
Where did the news people get their information from?
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by chi4ik4(m): 7:57pm On Nov 19, 2015
APC, you guys can't deceive us anymore. let buratai continue his press up

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 19, 2015
Thank God! How can a whole 100 soldiers missed just like that Haba e get as e be na. Some Id*iots are saying trash, If you have any evidence that the soldiers missed bring it out or keep your dirty smelling strap shut

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by kodded(m): 7:59pm On Nov 19, 2015
[s]
Kastonkastroll:
And common sense won't tell you that 105 missing soldiers news is a fat lie? How can soldiers disappear just like that?
[/s]

how can 200 girls miss just like that ?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3093447_img20151118225152_png4e7fa034d4657db7d0eebc940eddc1fe

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 19, 2015
Super1759:
Even if you catch them red handed, they will lie and deny.. Silly things
If you have any evidence bring it out or keep your dirty mouth shut
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by Charlydot2(m): 8:02pm On Nov 19, 2015
Do you expect them to say the trueth
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by chesterlee(m): 8:02pm On Nov 19, 2015
Buratai has done the expected..I always knew he would come out to deny it, I actually told a friend to expect a denial statement for Buratai.Nigerian Military is at its weakest point in history!

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by diegwu01: 8:02pm On Nov 19, 2015
The Wailers are pained the story may not be true. they have prayed it's true,
not minding the lives involved, just to have a reason to crucify PMB and the APC. Sad!
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 19, 2015
youngval1388:
hahhahhahahahabhqh so u people are expecting burantashi to agree Dat his soldiers are missing?
tender your evidence or keep your smelling mouth shut
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by EmekaBlue(m): 8:03pm On Nov 19, 2015
Its a shame to admit it nah..So deny it Army..i support
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2015
sameer1212:
Thank God! How can a whole 100 soldiers missed just like that Haba e get as e be na. Some Id*iots are saying trash, If you have any evidence that the soldiers missed bring it out or keep your dirty smelling strap shut

Well, you are ryt, but with the current situation in Nigeria, anything can happen...
Like magic till date, chibok gals aint back yet oo....
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 19, 2015
DickDastardly:
As expected cool
Who was not expecting this? grin cheesy
E remain the benin republic flag in kwara. Old Samanja, when are you denying that one? cheesy
Naija na one big circus i swear cheesy grin
You are an Id*iot Bring out your evidence that the soldiers are missing or keep your trap shut!
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by ikechu1278: 8:07pm On Nov 19, 2015
adepeter26:
Shortly, A counter thread was opened that the new was FAKE as confirmed by Nigerian Armies.

Later after 2days another thread was opened about Nigerian Armies capturing boko haram in the so called ROCKET FACTORY as denied by Nigerian Armies.

Who is fooling who ooo.

That's APC strategy. They fighting using the media while BH keep wiping out the military soldiers. Let them keep fighting using the media. Ndi ara
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by DickDastardly(m): 8:07pm On Nov 19, 2015
sameer1212:
You are an Id*iot Bring out your evidence that the soldiers are missing or keep your trap shut!
Ignored! cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by kozmokaz(m): 8:11pm On Nov 19, 2015
IYANGBALI:
lwkmd grin
IYANGBALI:
lwkmd

sorry am not from Oshogbo ...cux dis s obviously one of d Syd effect of Oshogbo weed!
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by Adminisher: 8:11pm On Nov 19, 2015
chocolateme:
I never expected them to agree to it.
But tomorrow, BH will start showing gory videos of beheading, mutilating and assassinating our soldiers, next tomorrow, you will see pictures of our fallen soldiers in social media being paid the last respects.
BH will never know what hit them soon when it happens.
Nigeria should be very organized in news publications, that's why the outside countries are giving more updated news about Nigeria than Nigerian media.. Amaechi and Tinubu are nowhere to be found now that the whole weight is on Buhari's shoulder. They just used him to get what they want not minding the security of the nation. Obasanjo with all his manipulation and sixth sense has not been able to suggest on how to tackle this insurgency only to be sneaking in and out of Aso rock. The day of reckoning shall come for all of them. If it's not high BP, Cancer, Parkinson's disease, on top of a young girl, heart attack then it will be shock.

Tinubu , Amechi and Buhari are doing fine and not complaining. Boko Haram is on the retreat and soon their strongholds will be captured. This wailing is uncalled for. I don't have handkerchief to offer you..just take it eazy
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 19, 2015
adepeter26:
Shortly, A counter thread was opened that the new was FAKE as confirmed by Nigerian Armies.

Who is fooling who ooo.

No need to write again, you took that one straight out of my mouth
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by ekseel(m): 8:15pm On Nov 19, 2015
kodded:
[s][/s]

how can 200 girls miss just like that ?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3093447_img20151118225152_png4e7fa034d4657db7d0eebc940eddc1fe

Receive brain nah,
200 unarmed girls and 105 professional trained and armed soldiers be the same...
Youth of today are intellectually lazy, SMH

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by Firefire(m): 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2015
Adminisher:

Tinubu , Amechi and Buhari are doing fine and not complaining. Boko Haram is on the retreat and soon their strongholds will be captured. This wailing is uncalled for. I don't have handkerchief to offer you..just take it eazy

Cele un tan eee...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by chocolateme(f): 8:18pm On Nov 19, 2015
Adminisher:

you have decided not to look BEYOND WHAT YOU SEE. That's all I can tell you. Yes you are right, they are fine and not complaining. Bring the handkerchief there because wailing can come in two categories of which tears still comes out of each.
Wailing for sadness and
Wailing for happiness dear. Though save some for yourselves because it has started.
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by Chirokusko: 8:21pm On Nov 19, 2015
TellingItAsItIs:
PLS. who can caption this nonsense?
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by blackpriest0911: 8:22pm On Nov 19, 2015
If u think it's easy,go sambisa,foolish saTANoids
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 19, 2015
chocolateme:
I never expected them to agree to it.
But tomorrow, BH will start showing gory videos of beheading, mutilating and assassinating our soldiers, next tomorrow, you will see pictures of our fallen soldiers in social media being paid the last respects.
BH will never know what hit them soon when it happens.
Nigeria should be very organized in news publications, that's why the outside countries are giving more updated news about Nigeria than Nigerian media.. Amaechi and Tinubu are nowhere to be found now that the whole weight is on Buhari's shoulder. They just used him to get what they want not minding the security of the nation. Obasanjo with all his manipulation and sixth sense has not been able to suggest on how to tackle this insurgency only to be sneaking in and out of Aso rock. The day of reckoning shall come for all of them. If it's not high BP, Cancer, Parkinson's disease, on top of a young girl, heart attack then it will be shock.

na wa o. all this curse because jonathan lost?
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by exlinkleads(f): 8:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

talk one thing today, tomorrow we go hear another one

as far as am concerned, apc is a confused government QED

YOU GO SEE SAY TOMORROW ANOTHER STORY GO COME OUT AGAIN
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 19, 2015
Mega005:
To helll with pdp. Its only a fooool dat we belive that 105 soldier will just miss just like dat.. E.g and this one too this one too the greatest of them all is this one

And your phantom chibok girls , where are they now?
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by chocolateme(f): 8:29pm On Nov 19, 2015
Ioannes:

na wa o. all this curse because jonathan lost?
its not a curse, it has been the politician's diseases since time immemorial. They always want to die as politicians not retired
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 19, 2015
as far as i am concerned there is no reason to deny or corroborate the news from the army for strategic reasons.

as unfortunate as it would be if truly these soldiers were killed, yet we need to understand that that is the nature of their job. they swore to protect the integrity of the nation with their lives.

thats why we should pray for them and give them utmost support.

vilifying buhari over a monster that was fed and allowed to grow to adult size in the last regime does not make sense.

God bless the Nigerian military.

God bless President Buhari.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by tinsel: 8:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
You lost 150 soldiers and there families are not shouting and talking unless they don't have families,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Supporters Waiting To Welcome Uche Ogah In Umuahia(Pics) / Nigeria Is The 6th Cheapest Place To Buy Petrol In The World / Nurse’s Murder: Ugwuanyi Offers N5m To Anybody With Information On Killers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.