Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,972 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Is This The Change? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This The Change? (1481 Views)

The Change APC Promised Is Real. Picture Evidence. / The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) / Lawyer As A Minister Of Works?......this Is Not The Change We Voted For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Change? by funkiebully: 9:47pm On Nov 19, 2015
Fuel scarcity bites harder in edo.

Just bought a litre 146 this afternoon .

Which way Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Is This The Change? by funkiebully: 4:37am On Nov 20, 2015
Sai change
Re: Is This The Change? by onatisi(m): 5:02am On Nov 20, 2015
Yes this is change .

1 Like

Re: Is This The Change? by lawrenceunaa: 5:25am On Nov 20, 2015
I don't know y u guys are busy being anti buhari ooo. APC---change ,"change" is constant because fluctuation is a change. B4 election u guys didn't bother to know the kind of change u campaigned for. Apc's Change is a matter of removing Gej from seat, to be in charge of looting the national revenue as in where a General prefers to drink oil money to combatting insurgency in the north.

5 Likes

Re: Is This The Change? by Legitbaba(m): 5:31am On Nov 20, 2015
In Drake's voice..*i just cant explain ehhh*..
Re: Is This The Change? by funkiebully: 6:51am On Nov 20, 2015
Buhari is minister of petroleum! And this is happening! We have been scammed.

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Change? by Chubhie: 6:57am On Nov 20, 2015
My question is this--- With all these hardships, why are people not taking to the streets?
Re: Is This The Change? by funkiebully: 7:00am On Nov 20, 2015
Chubhie:
My question is this--- With all these hardships, why are people not taking to the streets?

Bc the ojota subsidy protesters are now in power.

This Christmas will be hell if nothing is done fast
Re: Is This The Change? by Chubhie: 7:06am On Nov 20, 2015
funkiebully:

The Xmas go dry pass Ileya in civil servants homes.

So people are no longer taking to the streets cos they won't get free food,drinks and opportunity to see their favourite music stars?

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Change? by funkiebully: 7:13am On Nov 20, 2015
Chubhie:
The Xmas go dry pass Ileya in civil servants homes.

So people are no longer taking to the streets cos they won't get free food,drinks and opportunity to see their favourite music stars?

Hahahaha. Who wan sponsor cooking and dance for ojota? This is change!

1 Like

Re: Is This The Change? by onatisi(m): 7:17am On Nov 20, 2015
funkiebully:

bros forget nothing will happen. Even if fuel is sold for 700 per liter the worst that will happen in Nigerians trekking long distances to work or anywhere and cursing god. They will blaming GOd for making buhari president and be praying to him as well to remove him
Nigerians are addicted and used to poverty and suffering to the extent that even when things start going well they will believe you are scamming them. The politicians know this that is why they are never bothered about peoples reactions to issues. Nigerians only react when their politicians want them to react ,because their politicians will bribe some of them to lead the protests

4 Likes

Re: Is This The Change? by onatisi(m): 7:20am On Nov 20, 2015
Chubhie:
because they are used to suffering and pains and to them what is happening is nothing. Nigerians are used to poverty and pain so they will grudgingly carry on accepting until their leaders tell them their suffering is enough. Never pity Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Change? by funkiebully: 7:21am On Nov 20, 2015
onatisi:
bros forget nothing will happen. Even if fuel is sold for 700 per liter the worst that will happen in Nigerians trekking long distances to work or anywhere and cursing god. They will blaming GOd for making buhari president and be praying to him as well to remove him
Nigerians are addicted and used to poverty and suffering to the extent that even when things start going well they will believe you are scamming them. The politicians know this that is why they are never bothered about peoples reactions to issues. Nigerians only react when their politicians want them to react ,because their politicians will bribe some of them to lead the protests

Sad but hard truth. We are so dumb in this country, that's why the govt takes us for granted.

Suffering and smiling in the midst of abundance.

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Change? by Chubhie: 7:21am On Nov 20, 2015
funkiebully:

Hahahaha. Who wan sponsor cooking and dance for ojota? This is change!
I don't know if to laugh or cry. How do you suggest we help things?

1 Like

Re: Is This The Change? by Chubhie: 7:23am On Nov 20, 2015
onatisi:
because they are used to suffering and pains and to them what is happening is nothing. Nigerians are used to poverty and pain so they will grudgingly carry on accepting until their leaders tell them their suffering is enough. Never pity Nigerians
This is depressing. How can a nation be so hypnotised?

4 Likes

Re: Is This The Change? by funkiebully: 7:27am On Nov 20, 2015
Chubhie:
I don't know if to laugh or cry. How do you suggest we help things?

If u cry u are called a wailer, let's just cross our hands n legs and suffer it together.

Change is here, we must not complain!

No fuel, I pass my neighbour generator that saves fuel banned. Make heat kill us all. Soon hair cut price will hit 500 naira
Re: Is This The Change? by Chubhie: 7:39am On Nov 20, 2015
funkiebully:

If u cry u are called a wailer, let's just cross our hands n legs and suffer it together.

Change is here, we must not complain!

No fuel, I pass my neighbour generator that saves fuel banned. Make heat kill us all. Soon hair cut price will hit 500 naira
I've left after logically analysing the Nigerian condition. I'm safely tucked away with all loved ones in obodo ndi oma. But it grieves my heart to know that women and children are there suffering. I wish I could help.

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Change? by onatisi(m): 8:05am On Nov 20, 2015
Chubhie:
This is depressing. How can a nation be so hypnotised?
funkiebully:

Sad but hard truth. We are so dumb in this country, that's why the govt takes us for granted.
Suffering and smiling in the midst of abundance.

The major resin why many of us supported gej was because we saw no better alternative ,if a person like pat utomi or anyone with proven intellectual success had contested we would have voted for him.

Nigerians are a set of people that believes a governor is performing well as long as he pays salary timely,as if the money is his fathers money.
Nigerians are a set of people that believes that when a governor stops and buy food by the roadside ,that he is delivering to them the dividends of democracy.
Nigerians are they set of people that believes when their owes them one month or 2 months salary that he is keeping it for them ,it is only when it gets to 4 months that they start seeing it as a problem
Nigerians are the kind of people that believes in praying to God to touch the heart of their state who is owing them 7 to 12 months salary instead of staging protests and asking to his resignation

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Change? by Chubhie: 8:40am On Nov 20, 2015
onatisi:

The major resin why many of us supported gej was because we saw no better alternative ,if a person like pat utomi or anyone with proven intellectual success had contested we would have voted for him.

Nigerians are a set of people that believes a governor is performing well as long as he pays salary timely,as if the money is his fathers money.
Nigerians are a set of people that believes that when a governor stops and buy food by the roadside ,that he is delivering to them the dividends of democracy.
Nigerians are they set of people that believes when their owes them one month or 2 months salary that he is keeping it for them ,it is only when it gets to 4 months that they start seeing it as a problem
Nigerians are the kind of people that believes in praying to God to touch the heart of their state who is owing them 7 to 12 months salary instead of staging protests and asking to his resignation
I saw it first hand. You maybe be lynched if you try to point out the abnormalities to them.

4 Likes

Re: Is This The Change? by Dreambeat: 8:41am On Nov 20, 2015
onatisi:

Thank you.This was exactly what I kept telling people.Jonathan was not good enough but Buhari is definitely not a better alternative.I guess a lot of his supporters have realized this.Unfortunately we are all stuck with him for at least four years if Nigeria still remains one till then.

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Change? by speedyGonzales: 8:42am On Nov 20, 2015
[size=25pt]Yes! this is the change![/size]

1 Like

Re: Is This The Change? by onatisi(m): 9:16am On Nov 20, 2015
Dreambeat:
Thank you.This was exactly what I kept telling people.Jonathan was not good enough but Buhari is definitely not a better alternative.I guess a lot of his supporters have realized this.Unfortunately we are all stuck with him for at least four years if Nigeria still remains one till then.
remaining 41months and the FG still have no clue about how to tackle the nations problems .they keep harping the blame on a govt that left power 7months ago . And from the look of things they will continue like this for the next 3 years and they will keep saying they are fighting corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Change? by funkiebully: 3:14pm On Nov 20, 2015
We have been scammed! cry angry angry sad angry
Re: Is This The Change? by sigain: 3:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
yes little by little. unless u hate hearing the truth. it might b slow but people are feeling it. so my ans is Yes.
Re: Is This The Change? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 20, 2015
**Sighs** Here we go again.
Re: Is This The Change? by tuniski: 9:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
sigain:
yes little by little. unless u hate hearing the truth. it might b slow but people are feeling it. so my ans yes.

What people? Chanji is a scam and only zombies dont know that by now. Kai buhari the scam master and wai apc the gang of propagandists!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ozekhome: Dokpesi Was Only Invited And He Went / Compliments Of The Season To Nigerian Soldiers At The War Front / Meet D Twin Evil Of Bribery & Corruption In Nigeria Dat Has Led 2 Loss Of Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.