Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Would You Allow Them To Defend You In Court? (PICTURE) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would You Allow Them To Defend You In Court? (PICTURE) (1258 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) / Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die" / Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Allow Them To Defend You In Court? (PICTURE) by BeazyBee(m): 10:51pm On Nov 19, 2015
Looking at this to yoruba actress, if you appeared before them in court, would you allow them to judge you?

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow Them To Defend You In Court? (PICTURE) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 19, 2015
Law School, Oluwole Branch
Re: Would You Allow Them To Defend You In Court? (PICTURE) by baski92(m): 10:54pm On Nov 19, 2015
Hmmm your sentence go too long,,,, if you allow this crazy guys to defend you
Re: Would You Allow Them To Defend You In Court? (PICTURE) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 19, 2015
Taju & Taju Solicitors grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow Them To Defend You In Court? (PICTURE) by demarc001: 11:00pm On Nov 19, 2015
Lawyer na lawyer, naija lawyer dem no kuku arrange before
Re: Would You Allow Them To Defend You In Court? (PICTURE) by meimoks(f): 11:01pm On Nov 19, 2015
Below charge and bail
Re: Would You Allow Them To Defend You In Court? (PICTURE) by madridguy(m): 11:06pm On Nov 19, 2015
Muniru ati Ambali solicitors. Saraki need their service pass any other person.

RevDesmondJuju:
Taju & Taju Solicitors grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Allow Them To Defend You In Court? (PICTURE) by ozy4christ(f): 11:25pm On Nov 19, 2015
Who are they please?
Re: Would You Allow Them To Defend You In Court? (PICTURE) by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 20, 2015
Are they lawyers?
Re: Would You Allow Them To Defend You In Court? (PICTURE) by chris4gold(m): 12:25am On Nov 20, 2015
laye . .. kojo, I beg move dis to joke section
Re: Would You Allow Them To Defend You In Court? (PICTURE) by tpiadotcom: 12:55am On Nov 20, 2015
lord have mercy, but the main thing is do they know their job even though they don't look professional.

are they real lawyers or actors?

I think I might have watched a movie showing something similar. . . . . . . . . . haven't I ?

it wasn't liar liar, it was another one . . . . . . . . .
Re: Would You Allow Them To Defend You In Court? (PICTURE) by Lanretoye(m): 1:40am On Nov 20, 2015
endtime lawyers.

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow Them To Defend You In Court? (PICTURE) by mandhi(m): 1:46am On Nov 20, 2015
Very funny
Re: Would You Allow Them To Defend You In Court? (PICTURE) by Nobody: 2:44am On Nov 20, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Allow Them To Defend You In Court? (PICTURE) by Eboski(m): 2:57am On Nov 20, 2015
End Time Judges.....

(1) (Reply)

Okonjo-iweala: Dasuki Got $322m Abacha Loot From Me / See What Putin Said About Minority Muslims In His Country / Why On Earth Is Nobody Analysing The 2016 Appropriation Bill?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.