Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,224 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Goodluck Jonathan In Washington DC (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan In Washington DC (Photos) (47566 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo & Goodluck Jonathan In Abeokuta (Photo) / Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video / President Buhari Arrives Washington DC (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Washington DC (Photos) by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 20, 2015
Clueless clown undecided
Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Washington DC (Photos) by chety213: 7:31am On Nov 20, 2015
GEJ is worth celebrating.....He values our lives and may God bless him abundantly.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Washington DC (Photos) by smashad(m): 7:32am On Nov 20, 2015
Nonybb:
I hate Buhari and APC with passion. I wish I can wear suicide bomb vest and embrace Buhari inside his bath in Aso villa while I detonate it. Buhari is an idi0t
Be careful wat u wish for u just might get it.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Washington DC (Photos) by Tolakay: 7:35am On Nov 20, 2015
Nonybb:
I hate Buhari and APC with passion. I wish I can wear suicide bomb vest and embrace Buhari inside his bath in Aso villa while I detonate it. Buhari is an idi0t
y cant u? Just get the route to sambisa via google map to get trained on how to go about ur wish.... Safe joni bro
Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Washington DC (Photos) by Adex001(m): 7:37am On Nov 20, 2015
End time things.. Now a generation where minors talk all sort of rubbish to Presidents... embarassed cry
Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Washington DC (Photos) by honprof: 7:40am On Nov 20, 2015
You dont appreciate what you have until you loose it. GEJ may have his shortcomings during his tenure but he remains my hero. However, APC was elected to government with tons of promises and they are yet to fulfill one, instead they still blame GEJ Government for everything possible AFTER 6 MONTHS..........GOD HELP THIS COUNTRY

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Washington DC (Photos) by neweraomo: 7:41am On Nov 20, 2015
I was happy when Buhari mounted the presidential position but less than a year of his service in Nigeria,i'm beginning to sense that the future is blunt and not bright for Nigeria,now I am missing Goodluck Jonathan,@ least,things were easy during his time. I LOVE GEJ

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Washington DC (Photos) by gunuvi(m): 7:47am On Nov 20, 2015
holyFRED:
This man remains the president of the federal republic of Nigeria until we find capable hands to succeed him cheesy

Althoug he lost the election,GEJ won my heart cheesy
Gbam!!!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Washington DC (Photos) by lordTK(m): 7:47am On Nov 20, 2015
A good man with a good heart
Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Washington DC (Photos) by broxymall(m): 7:52am On Nov 20, 2015
hit like for GEJ
hit share for Dullardinh.o

At a Give away price, Get your Festina gold Watch, Timberland Boot, Nike,Emporio Armani, Casio Edifice,Diesel watch, Smart watches Et all,visit link at signature below

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Washington DC (Photos) by rozayx5(m): 7:55am On Nov 20, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:

But he lost so what are you crying about? I don't understand why you guys are so ignorant. His "ambition"?! His ambition was to win and even with his attempts to circumvent the eventual result of the election through postponements, intimidation, and bribes he still failed so what do you expect the rest of us to thank him for? For not relinquishing power even when he was clearly unpopular?

You're not normal.

clearly unpopular and they needed 8 year old votes in the north to even give the 2-3 millions gap. am happy gej is no more president. cause ur type will suffer under this govt. we expect nothing from Buhari...but ur lot have spent hours defnding him and u will get tired... ur bh december deadline is running out. go and find our soldiers and chibok girls first cool grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Washington DC (Photos) by Vikky014(f): 8:17am On Nov 20, 2015
Nonybb:
I hate Buhari and APC with passion. I wish I can wear suicide bomb vest and embrace Buhari inside his bathroom in Aso villa and detonate it. Buhari is an idi0t
watch ur tongue man. dis is a public forum
Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Washington DC (Photos) by Vikky014(f): 8:18am On Nov 20, 2015
SirJeffry:
A perfect gentleman and a true democrat. See as he dey happy and dey refresh since Pa Buhari comot the load for im head.smiley
EXACTLY GEJ WS JST TIRED OF NAIJA LOAD
Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Washington DC (Photos) by adeoba2008(m): 8:35am On Nov 20, 2015
GEJ the trailblazer. That's my man.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Washington DC (Photos) by searay(m): 8:40am On Nov 20, 2015
Whynotthetruth:
Has buhari been invited for any international gathering outside of government... Has he spoken any good word about Nigeria when he's not in government
He has never said any good thing about Nigeria before. Remember recently he said that Nigeria is corrupt and broke

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Washington DC (Photos) by Mistaarhlohki(m): 8:52am On Nov 20, 2015
holyFRED:
This man remains the president of the federal republic of Nigeria until we find capable hands to succeed him cheesy

Althoug he lost the election,GEJ won my heart cheesy

I agree with you on that, now I understand what's going on..I was blinded by the Change Mantra..GEJ. Actually was poised and fixed to make Nigeria better if only he ws. Strong. Willed..

I will Miss him, and Buhari done fall my hand already...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Washington DC (Photos) by Splashme: 10:15am On Nov 20, 2015
That's my man . . .
Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Washington DC (Photos) by compujyde: 11:06am On Nov 20, 2015
Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Washington DC (Photos) by alaskido(m): 11:59am On Nov 20, 2015
Yellowsun or whatever you call yourself, please do not talk ill of a man who was our president and ruled this country for 6 years. If you were given the opportunity to rule Nigeria for just 1 month you will die of high BP. You this ungrateful APC ass licker.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Washington DC (Photos) by bofoy(m): 12:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
obontami:
[size=20pt]all hail the clueless one

The worst president nigeria ever produced [/size]
bastard son of a bitch . Toto dey hungery u to Bleep ur mama own no dey ?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Washington DC (Photos) by furezra(m): 12:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
Happy Birthday Dr Goodluck Ebele jonathan
Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Washington DC (Photos) by djbigc86: 2:10pm On Nov 20, 2015
People said he is sounding like ice prince download and share http://9jabaze.com/site_52.xhtml?get-id=14682

Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Washington DC (Photos) by Elle277(f): 2:32pm On Nov 20, 2015
seems Gej never wanna come back as president...his body language says it all! what a happy man.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Washington DC (Photos) by obontami: 3:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
bofoy:
bastard son of a bitch . Toto dey hungery u to Bleep ur mama own no dey ?
who is this douchebag ??
Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Washington DC (Photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
nice one GEJ....

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Washington DC (Photos) by sammhi(m): 4:56pm On Nov 20, 2015
Nonybb:
Goodluck Jonathan we dearly missed you sir; your transformative train, the commissioning of power plants, the building of railways, the construction of numerous federal roads, builiding of brand new university including the one you gave the Children of Anger up north, but we now know that they voted you out because they want an Islamic president. Today, we had a dullard, an illiterate gworo chewing mad cow as president; a Daura idiot. We voted for change but got a Jihadist

must you insult ...? this man is old enough to be your dad or grand dad..please learn some manners!! haba
Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Washington DC (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 4:58pm On Nov 20, 2015
teebaxy:
which one is better cloth, if your family lay their hand on that cloth u tag useless cloth heeee, u wil be very be poor again
How does that affect the cost of gari in Nigeria? #teamgariijebu
Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Washington DC (Photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 20, 2015
gunuvi:
Gbam!!!!
grin grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Washington DC (Photos) by sheikkhalid: 11:09am On Nov 21, 2015
mainman7:

Your father, mother, and entire generation are idiots not the President of the Nigeria that I live in.
During Jona era when you igbos monopolized Nigerian economy, the clueless President was not n idiot abi? Gongoshu odida re!!!

These myopically shallow-minded greedy senseless scallyswags called igbos with fart-filled craniums thinking they are the wisest. They now shout Biafra because they know they can always easily deceive the real Niger-Deltans to hijack, rule and control their Oil. During the Biafran war, Ogoja and other people quickly pulled out of Biafra when they saw that igbos had already taken all top positions in a bid to as enslave them the real owners of the Oil. I laugh hard at their deception, same useless igbo pple that OUTRIGHTLY rigged all the elections in the east for clueless gej in order to perpetuate their monopolistic greedy squandering of Nigerians' money are abusing Nigeria at every slight challenge the Country faces. We ain't buying, fools. I swear, one igbo contractor on my street hard heart attack immediately they said Jona called Buhari to Congratulate him, he cried and complained bitterly saying Jona is a fool, that he shouldn't have conceded. I tell u if they had their way, the bastard igbos with dead conscience whose god is blood money, were much prepared to push Jonathan to use the military to shed innocent blood and perpetuate himself in power; that was their outright Plan actually but GOD pass them fools.

igbos brainwashed and hijacked Jonathan by clamming he's igbo calling him Azikuwe Emeka Ebele Jona and monopolized his administration throughout! igbos ain't going no where! You've had your time, even if Nigeria would divided, Buhari would rule for 8yrs, another person from any other region other than igbo would rule for another 8yrs 1st. After then, we would now consider the question of breaking up.

igbo's myopic and shallow-minded Greed is d Genesis of d problem of dis country,traitors who started coup plotting in Nigerian History, master-minded the very 1st Coup and called other tribes' young military men to agreement that every corrupt big men all regions should be killed, yet they deceitfully spared their greedy leaders in January 29,1966 Coup. Little wonder 3million of them had to die by the fire of deception they started. Every other tribe felt so cheated! The civil war wouldn't have happened at all if not for igbo's myopic greed!

Except Yorubas decides to leave Nigeria, let igbos fight 10,000 biafra wars, we would defeat them! We did it before, we'll do it again and again...

Before the Colonial Masters left, the Britons made an historical observation while testing different tribes during Military exercises in the then new Nigerian Military. They said Yoruba military officers are unmatchably the best at inventing and developing catastrophically destructive military tactics and strategies. This was verified and corroborated during Biafran war. igbos can chest-beat for as long as they want but, history has shown that they are not as half as intelligent as the great Yorubas! Brain is better than brawn (in fact, brain rules brawn).

Even though they try so hard to deny and hide it, one reason why igbos hate Yorubas so much is because they know that Yorubas are by far FAR much more intelligent than them. All igbos strategies, French military supports, plans and profuse frantic efforts was almost giving them Victory during the war. The war dragged on for almost 3 years.
Read History, Nigeria was actually losing till the Great unUniformed super intelligent Generallisimo; the Great Awolowo stepped in on the side of the Nigeria Military. He came up with the best military strategy that quickly and most effective ended the war that has dragged on for almost 3 Years ("in Warfare all is fair" ). Typical of igbos, Coward fake chest-beater, Ojukwu dressed like a woman (tail between his legs, urinating on his body) fled before the mercilessly fierce Yoruba Soldier Bejamin Adekunle the Scorpion and his Battalion. Suddenly, the senselessness igbos that had been boasting came cap-in-hand, tongue-in-cheek, using their mouth to wipe the floor, weeping and begging Nigeria to have mercy on them. Yorubas are geniuses. When next you see a Yoruba, duff your hats and bow!

Ur knowledge of the civil war is too bias. The igbos lost cos there was a weapons blockade on them. They were starved of military supplies, drugs and food. There was a revolt inside Biafra cos children were dying en masse so pls dont attribute it to the "brains of the yorubas". Pls where do you get information? Awolowo a military messiah? Pls learn to be factual. Since when? Adekunle aka black scorpion didn't succeed cos of strategic superiority but cos of weapons superiority and availability. Am neither pro-Biafra nor an Igbo. Just setting the record straight for u.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Washington DC (Photos) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 21, 2015
Congratulations my President, looking so fly...
God punish any other person that claims to be my President right now...

I swear my allegiance to My one and only President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, not one FOOL from daura

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room / Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos / Trouble In Tinubu's Household -the Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.