Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Goodluck Jonathan In Washington DC (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan In Washington DC (Photos) (47571 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo & Goodluck Jonathan In Abeokuta (Photo) / Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video / President Buhari Arrives Washington DC (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Washington DC (Photos) by bokoarerams: 6:13am On Nov 20, 2015
Don't mind d shameless old man, he is here roaming all over aso rock looking for contracts and appointments. D other day I saw him at transcorp poolside at 11pm imagine an old fa?quote author=Promhize post=40207026]Obj is fuming right now[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Washington DC (Photos) by totorimi: 6:16am On Nov 20, 2015
oh GEJ anyway you warned us but we didn't listen we said it is changi we want, Now see where changi has landed us. I don't even know where we are going anymore. Everything is in shambles eleven the electricity I was rejoicing the other time was OK I didn't know was a hoax to hoodwink me.
APC APC APC how many to mes did I call you stand well well o.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Washington DC (Photos) by victorazy(m): 6:18am On Nov 20, 2015
engrsyer:
and your pops man be like vulture.

If he has one

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Washington DC (Photos) by HastaCuando(m): 6:20am On Nov 20, 2015
Ride on boss...

............ in another news Federal Government Bilateral Education Scholarship students in China are going hungry as a result of unpaid scholarship allowances. Since January 2015, and still counting....
Nigerian Government, what is happening?. Do we wait till these scholars start protesting, so they would be tagged unpatriotic or better still an embarrassment to the nation? Nobody cares of what they are currently undergoing in trying to make ends meet. cry cry cry. This is very unfair!!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Washington DC (Photos) by Godsonkemz(m): 6:24am On Nov 20, 2015
A symbol of true democracy.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Washington DC (Photos) by Mostwanted7: 6:25am On Nov 20, 2015
Heys guys ,Paste ur US & CANADA drops for instant and next day reflection, let share the fund asap....Chase ,regions ,pnc,td bank,regions, wellsfrago....etc+ also needed asap addup bbpin - 532129D9
Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Washington DC (Photos) by Kangol99(m): 6:26am On Nov 20, 2015
[email]okay[/email]

Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Washington DC (Photos) by KAYNINI(m): 6:32am On Nov 20, 2015
Nonybb:
Goodluck Jonathan we dearly missed you sir; your transformative train, the commissioning of power plants, the building of railways, the construction of numerous federal roads, builiding of brand new university including the one you gave the Children of Anger up north, but we now know that they voted you out because they want an Islamic president. Today, we had a dullard, an illiterate gworo chewing mad cow as president; a Daura idiot. We voted for change but got a Jihadist

my brother easy na

abeg na

you wan kill the Daura man ni? shuuuu......., see as your blood dey hot
Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Washington DC (Photos) by cococandy(f): 6:32am On Nov 20, 2015
He is presently speaking at the National Democratic Institute (NDI) on presidential elections and democratic consolidation in Africa.
ebe ano smiley smiley smiley
Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Washington DC (Photos) by thundafire: 6:36am On Nov 20, 2015
Yellowson:
Dat man is useless see as he dey like a cartoon

very obvious u re suffering 4rm his smiles u nd buhari una clueless
Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Washington DC (Photos) by obontami: 6:36am On Nov 20, 2015
[size=20pt]all hail the clueless one

The worst president nigeria ever produced [/size]

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Washington DC (Photos) by olacollinz(m): 6:38am On Nov 20, 2015
Gentlemen of the highest order. May God bless you for your gentle soul. It's clear that almost 70%of Nigeria people fall to Apc propaganda and now our eyes is opening small small. Petrol is now legalized at 110 and nobody is talking, even our petroleum minister.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Washington DC (Photos) by Aminzeey(m): 6:41am On Nov 20, 2015
There's nothing good about Jonathan God wouldn't forgive him for innocent Nigerians that he has put to hardship in this our country. That's why his government is full of corruptions, shames and confusions. God bless Nigerians
Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Washington DC (Photos) by tunjijones(m): 6:45am On Nov 20, 2015
Nonybb:
I hate Buhari and APC with passion. I wish I can wear suicide bomb vest and embrace Buhari inside his bath in Aso villa while I detonate it. Buhari is an idi0t

Hmmmm. The fact that u have freedom of speech doesn't mean you can jet say anything and go free. That ur statement is very heavy. You better watch ur mouth or rather watch ur fingers bfor they land you in trouble. Na even seun(owner of nairaland) I pity pass.

Seun I think you should ban this guy from nairaland if u like urself. Bfor dss go come after you ooo. A word is enof for the wise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Washington DC (Photos) by malikisah: 6:53am On Nov 20, 2015
Come see as shoes fit am and e sit down well well
Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Washington DC (Photos) by yorke1: 6:53am On Nov 20, 2015
That's my guy. God continue to bless GEJ.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Washington DC (Photos) by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 20, 2015
engrsyer:
and your pops man be like vulture.
his father is palm wine taper

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Washington DC (Photos) by starG7(m): 7:01am On Nov 20, 2015
This man is now refreshing to govn nija no easy o, meanwhile let him come and advice this administration to stop that move on cutting down the little #18000 minimum wage we re managing o
Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Washington DC (Photos) by M4gunners: 7:01am On Nov 20, 2015
Better products dey sale himself for market. Gej carry go God is with you.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Washington DC (Photos) by mainman7(m): 7:05am On Nov 20, 2015
Nonybb:
I hate Buhari and APC with passion. I wish I can wear suicide bomb vest and embrace Buhari inside his bath in Aso villa while I detonate it. Buhari is an idi0t

Your father, mother, and entire generation are idiots not the President of the Nigeria that I live in.
During Jona era when you igbos monopolized Nigerian economy, the clueless President was not n idiot abi? Gongoshu odida re!!!

These myopically shallow-minded greedy senseless scallyswags called igbos with fart-filled craniums thinking they are the wisest. They now shout Biafra because they know they can always easily deceive the real Niger-Deltans to hijack, rule and control their Oil. During the Biafran war, Ogoja and other people quickly pulled out of Biafra when they saw that igbos had already taken all top positions in a bid to as enslave them the real owners of the Oil. I laugh hard at their deception, same useless igbo pple that OUTRIGHTLY rigged all the elections in the east for clueless gej in order to perpetuate their monopolistic greedy squandering of Nigerians' money are abusing Nigeria at every slight challenge the Country faces. We ain't buying, fools. I swear, one igbo contractor on my street hard heart attack immediately they said Jona called Buhari to Congratulate him, he cried and complained bitterly saying Jona is a fool, that he shouldn't have conceded. I tell u if they had their way, the bastard igbos with dead conscience whose god is blood money, were much prepared to push Jonathan to use the military to shed innocent blood and perpetuate himself in power; that was their outright Plan actually but GOD pass them fools.

igbos brainwashed and hijacked Jonathan by clamming he's igbo calling him Azikuwe Emeka Ebele Jona and monopolized his administration throughout! igbos ain't going no where! You've had your time, even if Nigeria would divided, Buhari would rule for 8yrs, another person from any other region other than igbo would rule for another 8yrs 1st. After then, we would now consider the question of breaking up.

igbo's myopic and shallow-minded Greed is d Genesis of d problem of dis country,traitors who started coup plotting in Nigerian History, master-minded the very 1st Coup and called other tribes' young military men to agreement that every corrupt big men all regions should be killed, yet they deceitfully spared their greedy leaders in January 29,1966 Coup. Little wonder 3million of them had to die by the fire of deception they started. Every other tribe felt so cheated! The civil war wouldn't have happened at all if not for igbo's myopic greed!

Except Yorubas decides to leave Nigeria, let igbos fight 10,000 biafra wars, we would defeat them! We did it before, we'll do it again and again...

Before the Colonial Masters left, the Britons made an historical observation while testing different tribes during Military exercises in the then new Nigerian Military. They said Yoruba military officers are unmatchably the best at inventing and developing catastrophically destructive military tactics and strategies. This was verified and corroborated during Biafran war. igbos can chest-beat for as long as they want but, history has shown that they are not as half as intelligent as the great Yorubas! Brain is better than brawn (in fact, brain rules brawn).

Even though they try so hard to deny and hide it, one reason why igbos hate Yorubas so much is because they know that Yorubas are by far FAR much more intelligent than them. All igbos strategies, French military supports, plans and profuse frantic efforts was almost giving them Victory during the war. The war dragged on for almost 3 years.
Read History, Nigeria was actually losing till the Great unUniformed super intelligent Generallisimo; the Great Awolowo stepped in on the side of the Nigeria Military. He came up with the best military strategy that quickly and most effective ended the war that has dragged on for almost 3 Years ("in Warfare all is fair" ). Typical of igbos, Coward fake chest-beater, Ojukwu dressed like a woman (tail between his legs, urinating on his body) fled before the mercilessly fierce Yoruba Soldier Bejamin Adekunle the Scorpion and his Battalion. Suddenly, the senselessness igbos that had been boasting came cap-in-hand, tongue-in-cheek, using their mouth to wipe the floor, weeping and begging Nigeria to have mercy on them. Yorubas are geniuses. When next you see a Yoruba, duff your hats and bow!

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Washington DC (Photos) by sheikkhalid: 7:08am On Nov 20, 2015
Yellowson:

U must not comment on everything. Sometimes its best to just shut up. How useful have u been to this world? Someone has been blessed to become President and even after office, the world still seek him and u call him useless? Haba! Wake up bro.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Washington DC (Photos) by starG7(m): 7:11am On Nov 20, 2015
Aminzeey:
There's nothing good about Jonathan God wouldn't forgive him for innocent Nigerians that he has put to hardship in this our country. That's why his government is full of corruptions, shames and confusions. God bless Nigerians
we know but we all voted buhari 4 a change......sincerely I've not seen my expectations am still waiting undecided
Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Washington DC (Photos) by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 20, 2015
Good package, but the substance ehn lipsrsealed
Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Washington DC (Photos) by Akpan107(m): 7:16am On Nov 20, 2015
Yellowson:
you are talking like a person that has lost focus...

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Washington DC (Photos) by hush15: 7:19am On Nov 20, 2015
Yellowson:

Don't hate the playa, hate the game.....
Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Washington DC (Photos) by Natifa(f): 7:20am On Nov 20, 2015
Mr. ex-president, you were good. and if someone did exceptionally well in office, someone has got to tell them.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Washington DC (Photos) by Charlydot2(m): 7:21am On Nov 20, 2015
emmalezy:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-rIs3wspu1Ns/Vk5HI8kzIlI/AAAAAAAHX2I/8XDC9oMNrZw/s400/0.jpg[/img]
Former President Goodluck Jonathan is currently in DC. He is presently speaking at the National Democratic Institute (NDI) on presidential elections and democratic consolidation in Africa. More photos after the cut...

[img]http://3.bp..com/-b97vh1XNLZ8/Vk5HJokp1eI/AAAAAAAHX2Q/SmbUosS9jr0/s400/1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-6hk1msFb32g/Vk5HKaITZII/AAAAAAAHX2U/0Ah7MQ5YpYI/s400/4.jpg[/img]

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/11/photos-former-president-goodluck.html

oh my president love you. The almighty God be with you.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Washington DC (Photos) by Abeymills(m): 7:22am On Nov 20, 2015
Ur exellency daddy God bless u greatly u are a great leader who is willing 2 sacrifice all ur personal ambition party and power brokers just for d peace n unity of d nation u will remain my hero 4 life not even one single soul was lost in dat election in which d northern haters conspired n voted u out of office 2d glory of God u are doing so well after office thank u sir u ar a living legend great man of honor d world recognize u as a great man
Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Washington DC (Photos) by Okies27(m): 7:23am On Nov 20, 2015
Whynotthetruth:
Has buhari been invited for any international gathering outside of government... Has he spoken any good word about Nigeria when he's not in government
. Invited ke,at least you saw the few ones he was invited and the blunders he made. Can't even pronounce words coherently. Some people will get the hard-on now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos / Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson / Thousands Of Enugu Youths Continue #endsars Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.