Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Read Story: A Second Chance - Chapter Five - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Read Story: A Second Chance - Chapter Five (559 Views)

What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop / My Father's Wife (a Must Read Story) / LOVE AND VIRGINITY(A Must Read Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read Story: A Second Chance - Chapter Five by Julinxx: 5:10am On Nov 20, 2015
"What makes you think I should be the one dead and not you? I mean let's look at it, are you in anyway better than me?" As Aisha spoke, her voice rose, and her anger spiked. She couldn't be dead. No one understood how hard she'd had it in life and just when her big break came, the God who was always used to sabotaging her pulled a big one on her again.
"Look, I don't even know what I'm saying. If you're truly dead..."
"Which I'm not!"
"If you're not dead…then fine! But if you are and I'm seeing you, then that means I've gone crazy in my sleep because people don't just wake up with a ghost on front of their mirror." Bisola shivered as she recalled the moment she'd seen Aisha sitting on her bed.
"I have to be dreaming."
"Oh I hope you are. I really hope so because if any of this is true then I'm dead." Aisha replied as luck would have it.

Four more hours went by with Bisola not being able to shut her eyes or even take to the comfort of her bed because Aisha had taken over. She'd said she needed to lie down because she felt lightheaded. She'd promise to leave when it was much brighter outside and both ladies had agreed that neither of them were crazy. Bisola wasn't seeing things that weren't there and Aisha wasn't dead.
At exactly seven a.m.,...

http://www.ifitcraze.com/2015/11/read-story-second-chance-chapter-five.html

(1) (Reply)

Funny: How To Know Nigerian Mothers.... / What Every Woman Needs In A Relationship / Why Should This Man Be Doing Such Nonsense To This Little Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.