Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

The Reason Behind Fuel Scarcity: Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Reason Behind Fuel Scarcity: Biafra (587 Views)

Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges / Marketers Give Conditions For Exposing Those Behind Fuel Scarcity / PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reason Behind Fuel Scarcity: Biafra by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 20, 2015
Me: Ebuka! Ebuka!!, Day never break for your eye?

Ebuka: Oga, good morning sir. I don wake since but .....

Me: but what Ebuka? Eh? Is there nothing to do this morning?

Ebuka: Oga, nothing ooo. NO light, No fuel, na holidays be that.

Me: You must be very silly. I gave you money last night to buy fuel.

Ebuka: Oga, I trek tire. No fuel anywhere. I even heard there is a place they are selling for two hundred Naira. When I reach there, the man ask me to donate blood instead. I run for my life.

Me: Tell me, this is a joke?

Ebuka: Me joke? I even hear say, for one place, the man they ask men to bring their wives in exchange for fuel.

Me: Hahahaha. Ebua, please this is morning. Be serious. But when shall this all end? For the past 4 weeks, no power supply. and no fuel.

Ebuka: Oga, e no go end ooo. E no go end until they stop this Biafra movement.

Me: How do you mean?

Ebuka: Oga, you sef think am na. Did you hear that police was arresting people for listening to radio Biafra? I feel they have withdrawn Power supply and fuel, so we will not have the means of listening to the broadcasts. And you know it is through the broadcasts that people are mobilised fro protests.

Me: hahahaha. Ebus mo'men, the conspiracy theorist.

Ebuka: Oga, even that Trillion fine for MTN, na to take style pursue them from Nigeria. You know most people for Biafraland dey use MTN wella. The network dey help them to listen to the radio and also to communicate and mobilise.

Me: Hahahahahahaha. Ebuka, you wont kill me this morning o. Chai,

Ebuka: Oga think am na. Why you think say all those "progressive" people keep quiet for this kind hardship? If no be to kill Biafra, by now, them for don occupy, Lagos, Kano, Abuja, even AsoRock sef. Their silence is a confirmation to my theory.

Me: But the whole Nigerians are suffering na?

Ebuka: Hahahaha. Oga, na small thing. See, them ready to die than to see Biafra. Even if fuel and light no dey for next ten years, provided the Biafra protests stop, them ready. Oga, check am na. The Biafra protest is more of a serious issue than the hardship this Administration is causing.

Me: chai Ebuka, so .....

Ebuka: Oga wait: What about the PRESSID wey they don stop? You think say na ordinary? Dem stop am so that Biafrans no go travel out again, go study for Oyinbo school them, come open eye.

Me: but Ebus, dont forget its not only Biafrans that got the scholarship

Ebuka: Oga you self" You never sabi anything: see, this people can sink a ship loaded with 100 Nigerians if the effort can kill one Biafran. Why do you think, they stop Biafrans who scored 69% from going to Federal Schools, while they admit those who score 1%?

Me: You have a point there, but I dont agree with your analysis.

Ebuka: I know you wont agree na, maybe as I never get certificate. But oga, I ve told you, I no wan certificate again. IF the President can rule Nigeria without certificate, me Ebuka will one day rule the UN without certificate.

Me: Hahahaha. This boy sef, you dey craze ooo. I ve told you. Make sure you pass this years jamb or we part ways. Enough, let me see what I can do to myself this morning. Em, let me go and search for fuel myself. If I dont come back before 5pm, you can close and go.

Ebuka: Oga, no problem. Bye.

Me: bye.

PS: Ebuka, an avatar of office assistance exists only in my imagination. This is entirely the work of fiction. It belongs to the class called fictional comedy. Any resemblance to anyone or thing either living, dead or yet unborn is highly regretted.
Re: The Reason Behind Fuel Scarcity: Biafra by austinsmat(m): 8:36am On Nov 20, 2015
na true you talk with this your joke
Re: The Reason Behind Fuel Scarcity: Biafra by austinsmat(m): 8:36am On Nov 20, 2015
na true you talk with this your joke

1 Like

Re: The Reason Behind Fuel Scarcity: Biafra by demielvis: 8:44am On Nov 20, 2015
Lol true talk.

But then Biafra must come.

#NoRetreatNoSurrender.

1 Like

Re: The Reason Behind Fuel Scarcity: Biafra by zuchyblink(m): 8:54am On Nov 20, 2015
Buhari is energizing Peugeot against Innoson,watch him abandon Innoson products for Peugeot. During GEJ's tenure,government parastatals and agencies were patronizing Innoson. I know Buhari is making plans to abandon Innoson.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Mega Farm Proposal to Mr President: Graduates Employment Solution / Biafra: Tread With Caution, Igbo Leader Tells FG / Audu Has Woken Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.