Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,444 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Need Some Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Some Advice (711 Views)

Need Some Advice On How To Break Up With Him / Need Some Advice (from Someone In Pains) / Am I Making A Mistake? Need Some Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Need Some Advice by eeo: 8:44pm On May 21, 2009
Hello Nairalanders

I have a girl friend who were madly in Love and till one day after we had a little misunderstanding and i sent her a text and told her that lets remain as friends and no longer as girl friend and boy friend.Later after two weeks I went back to her and begged her to come back that it was not my intension that we end it like this but she refused and since then i have been calling her and begging but she has refused after giving me a little hope that things can work out for us but lately she told me that we could only be friend s and that she can't change her decision.SO i am confused and will like to know what method to apply so as to get her back.I appreciate your contribution as i look forward to get them, Thanks
Re: Need Some Advice by omonija1(f): 9:17pm On May 21, 2009
My advise is that you remain friends with her. Do things for her and really show her u want her, as in send her flowers, surprise her etc,

but after u do these things she she refuses, her mind is made up. move on
Re: Need Some Advice by rite2salas(m): 9:23pm On May 21, 2009
@ poster its either of 2 things
1. She probably didnt love you at first and when you suggested you became just friends, she strucked on to the idea!
2. She deeply likes/ love you and you shattered her heart by suggesting you became friends.

Let her be for a while, if she likes you, she 'll come back for you , if not get it stepping

My $0.02
smiley
Re: Need Some Advice by YankeeZulu: 12:06am On May 22, 2009
OP,
face it, you blew it. Only thing u can do now is 4get her. Even if she ever takes u back, she will so do u eh, you'll regret ever dumping her. The only reason she'll ever get with u again is for revenge's sake. Trust me.
Re: Need Some Advice by iice(f): 11:05am On May 22, 2009

(1)

Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money / Hey Pple,can U Tell Who Is More Romantic Btmn Guys And Ladies? / If It Were To Be You,what Will You Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.