Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,227 members, 7,836,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard (4226 Views)

South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested / Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him / "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard by ernesty20(m): 3:01pm On Nov 20, 2015
sameer1212:
Lol... This is funny. Did I look like some one your wretch family can afford? Its only in nairaland a jobless and drug dealer will be claiming CEO'S. Dude I am not bragging but I can sponsor your entire wretch generation I swear with my GOD.
aboki shine my shoes

poor beggar
Re: 2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 20, 2015
ernesty20:
aboki shine my shoes

poor beggar
Lol...plss between me and you who is the beggar. Dude you look frustrated and hungry look at where you live,your smelling hair,fat nose,ugly face. By mere looking at you,you are one theses hungry miscreant(IPOB)protesting up and down. Oh I forget, I don't engage low lives and product of baby factories Go look for your Ashawo mama cos you don't know her. She might be in one these cheap brothels with a wretch drunkard in Ajegule or Aba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard by IGBOPRINCE: 3:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
T9ksy:

@ bolded...............And htf did they betray you inherently-impish folks in the 60's? Show me the agreement we had with your greedy ingrates that we reneged on?

Oh so we are green snakes, ba? No wonder, your cold-hearted garrulous Ojukwu couldn't wait to wipe us all out under the guise of liberating us from the same northerners that his fathers and elite sold us all to before independence. Good thing we didn't fall for their "Trojan Horse" gimmick and sent them packing back to their mud-filled enclave at Ore.

This time around (when the war you lot are craving for commence), there will be no flattie allowed to reside anywhere in yorubaland. And that include those so-called ibo-lagosians. You all must go back to your father's land.
I don yan my mind..

Yeye dey hang sad
Re: 2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard by IGBOPRINCE: 3:23pm On Nov 20, 2015
demielvis:
grin True true yeye dey hang grin.
yes.. Cos e go soon clear for dem eyes when e fall..
Yeye dey hang angry

1 Like

Re: 2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard by ernesty20(m): 4:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
sameer1212:
Lol...plss between me and you who is the beggar. Dude you look frustrated and hungry look at where you live,your smelling hair,fat nose,ugly face. By mere looking at you,you are one theses hungry miscreant(IPOB)protesting up and down. Oh I forget, I don't engage low lives and product of baby factories Go look for your Ashawo mama cos you don't know her. She might be in one these cheap brothels with a wretch drunkard in Ajegule or Aba.
wharreva!! All i know is that ur poor and dirt father shines my shoes every sunday.

If care is not taken, he will be the first victim when Biafrans declare war. I will use him test my Ak47cheesycheesy
Re: 2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard by patrick89(m): 4:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
ikechu1278:
Iv keep saying it, the only people that still want this , "one Niggeria" are the north slaves... the ever docile slave...South West, politicians from all regions and their paid gonns Simple

Everybody else wants out
I have always known that as fact! Northerners want freedom, but not thee minorities thou! but the wasted landers aka brownies are all over the place writing grammar and jargon!!
Abi you people no dey tire for marriage?? break this useless geographical expression!! nigeria will never work!!!
Re: 2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard by patrick89(m): 4:59pm On Nov 20, 2015
T9ksy:

@ bolded...............And htf did they betray you inherently-impish folks in the 60's? Show me the agreement we had with your greedy ingrates that we reneged on?

Oh so we are green snakes, ba? No wonder, your cold-hearted garrulous Ojukwu couldn't wait to wipe us all out under the guise of liberating us from the same northerners that his fathers and elite sold us all to before independence. Good thing we didn't fall for their "Trojan Horse" gimmick and sent them packing back to their mud-filled enclave at Ore.

This time around (when the war you lot are craving for commence), there will be no flattie allowed to reside anywhere in yorubaland. And that include those so-called ibo-lagosians. You all must go back to your father's land.
you're talking about igbokwe and Monday ubani? they are sacrificial lambs!!
Re: 2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 20, 2015
Acjohn:
ignorant ppl them no know say na them go suffer? Make them go ask their elders if they go fit survive.

Everyone will suffer until each region reaches a new equilibrium then each region will then be happy.
Re: 2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard by speedyGonzales: 5:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
Great News!
Re: 2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard by T9ksy(m): 5:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
patrick89:

you're talking about igbokwe and Monday ubani? they are sacrificial lambs!!

Hell no! Am referring to the millions of your kith and kins currently littering the geographical space of yorubaland like locusts.
Re: 2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 20, 2015
Looooool. cheesy.

This is good.
Re: 2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 20, 2015
Other messages on the placards also reads “Southerners are militants, kidnappers/ rituals, armed robbers, drug pushers, terrorists, sons/daughters are products of baby factory”.

Lol.
It is better to be a Southerner than a Northern terrorist who refuses Western education because he wants to remain a terrorist.
Your blackmail won't work on Southerners again cos uve got nothing to offer. Urs is a dead region.
And pls allow middlebelt to go too.
Its time to say goodbye.

Goodbye BokoHaram people cool
Re: 2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard by adconline(m): 5:41pm On Nov 20, 2015
princemillla:
The bitter truth is Nigerians are the most tolerance people in the world. We don't speak same language and yet we av live so many years together. With reasons like this, I want to support dissolution... But then one must be careful not to fall into politicians scam.
Stupidity ingrained on ur DNA.. From civil war to political crisis to Boko Haram, Nigerians haven't lived in peace and harmony with one another.. Even if u were born in the last 48hrs, Boko Haram has killed more than 100 Nigerians
Re: 2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard by Plus10(m): 5:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
They are now insulting the whole of Southern Nigeria by calling them all kinds of names yet some group from the south would foolishly support and align with them whenever election is to be conducted.
Re: 2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard by princemillla(m): 7:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
adconline:

Stupidity ingrained on ur DNA.. From civil war to political crisis to Boko Haram, Nigerians haven't lived in peace and harmony with one another.. Even if u were born in the last 48hrs, Boko Haram has killed more than 100 Nigerians

If you must advertise your stupidity must you quote me?
It's obvious you have comprehension problem.
Have you ever travel out of this country or been to some middle east countries to see racism at its peak.

Next time don't try to melee ish beyond your knowledge.
Irredeemable fool!
Re: 2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard by lawrence358(m): 7:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
Des youth group act is d definition of ignorance..... Hw will states like jigawa, sokoto,zamfara n co survive?

Even kano way dey form gaint for North? Dey go turn dry land na
Re: 2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard by cheruv: 1:01am On Nov 21, 2015
northvietnam:
. Anyi Ana'seokwu . Jeri ya nwayoo..... biko
Laudate
Lekwa nwanne I nwoko grin

1 Like

Re: 2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard by Duru1(m): 1:09am On Nov 21, 2015
ragiluhivo:
By AbdulSalam Muhammad
KANO – The march towards 2015 General Election took a dangerous dimension in Kano Wednesday following calls by youths under the auspices of Arewa Youth Development Foundation for the division of Nigeria as a political entity.

The protest that was held outside the palace of the Emir of Kano shortly after a courtesy call on the on the monarch, attracted hundreds of youths believed to be students drawn from tertiary institution in Kano.

Emir of Kano, Alhaji Muhammadu Sanusi II, appealed for calm and enjoins the youth to imbibe the lesson of peace in their entire endeavour considering the critical role they play in nation building.

Sanusi II told the protesting youths during a courtesy call on him that “it is only natural that people of different and divergent culture to live in one entity as a nation, and I enjoin you people to imbibe the lesson of peace considering your role in nation development”.

The youth carrying placard with inscription that support the dissolution of the country hold a rally outside the palace and was addressed by the Secretary General of the Group, Comrade Alfred Solomon who decaalred that their stand was informed by what he called “continued intimidation of Northerners by the federal Government.”

Some of the placard bore the message “Hold your petro dollars, let everyone goes his direction”, Southerners are not welcome here in the north”, Southerners must Go, Shegu” Nigeria belong to all of us not militants” we say no to Northern identification in southern Nigeria”.

Other messages on the placards also reads “Southerners are militants, kidnappers/ rituals, armed robbers, drug pushers, terrorists, sons/daughters are products of baby factory”.

A prepared speech jointly signed by National President and Secretary General, Barrister Aliyu M Usman, and Alfred Solomon respectively but read by the Secretary General during the protest urged northerners to “rise and support agitation for peaceful dissolution of this union called Nigeria for every region to go its own way.”

Alfred directed that “we urged all artisans, students, public and private sector servants , traders business holders currently operating , residing or intending to do so in any part of Nigeria to relocate back home within the next two weeks”
Alfred Solomon in the same vein further advised non Northerners residing in any part of the northern Nigeria to relocate to their various regins of origin within two weeks to make room for accommodating our northern brothers who would be returning home.

Solomon noted that the “measure would bring an end to the mutual suspicion that is presently causing some southern states to demand Northerners to obtain resident permits and perhaps any similar action that may arise from northern state Government as a consequence”.

The rally that was originally schedule to criss cross designated streets in Kano was cancelled while no reason was given also by the organizers for canceling of visit to the Governor, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso at the Government House.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/2015-northern-youths-call-dissolution-nigeria/

One wonder why such agitation has fizzled out since the election of Daura Dumbass called Muhammadu Buhar, a northerner. It appears northerners believe in 'One Nigeria" only when a northerner is the president of Nigeria. What a dumbass country.
Re: 2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard by laudate: 8:22pm On Nov 21, 2015
cheruv:

Laudate
Lekwa nwanne I nwoko grin

Na wetin?? shocked
Re: 2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard by cheruv: 8:37pm On Nov 21, 2015
laudate:

Na wetin?? shocked
Guo okwu ahu m kporo gi n'elu ya grin
Re: 2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are not bright!
The news is stale!!
SMH for you and your wailing comrades.
shior!!!

Who ar u n how does stale news connect u with me
Re: 2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard by Eastlink(m): 10:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
Kudos to the northern youths for daring to do what their greedy and parasitic leaders couldn't do. For the record, the youths have shown their opportunistic and selfish elders that northern Nigeria has what it takes to survive as a sovereign entity. The food is the there, the untapped solid minerals is there as well as the huge population and land mass. Let the youths take their destiny into their hands and push those corrupt folks into political oblivious. Let them chart a way forward for themselves just as IPOB and the Niger-Delta youths have done. The youths of the north can achieve their aspiration when they toe the path of intellectual activism and not blood shed, of which is synonymous with Boko-Haram. Arewa Republic is the main solution to northern underdevelopement the same way Biafra is the light for the East.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Angry Nigerians Blast Buhari To Return Nigeria To Where He Met It in 2015- Pics / Before You Go To Saraki's House: Our Tin God / Nigerian Streets Versus U.S.A Streets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.