Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,083 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Do Muslims Really Hate Everything Piggy ? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Do Muslims Really Hate Everything Piggy ? (7339 Views)

Do Good Muslims Really Exist? / What Do Muslims Really Think About Clubbing? Western Vs Conservative Islam! / Does Jerusalem Mean Anything To Muslims Really? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Muslims Really Hate Everything Piggy ? by olabowale(m): 12:29am On May 23, 2009
@Davidylan: There are "Angels" in Islam; Israfil is one of them. So is Mikail. So is Maliki. Malaika Maut is another. I am not even talking about those who are the carriers of the Throne. We are not talking either of those who are making "Hajj" to Bait Mamur and will never return again. Or those who are in Sujud, or Kiyam or Rukuh or other salah positions. Islamic Angels are two numerous. Only Allah knows their numbers.

And when you mentioned that Moses and David clapped and danced, the question you should ask yourself before you asked Muslims, is why didn't Jesus son of Mary (AS) sing and dance? What changed between their time period that he did not follow them, while he "prostrated" his face, instead?

Today, the muslims prostrate their faces when praying in the manner that Jesus son of Mary did, while our leader is Muhammad (AS). Why don't you prostrate your face in the tradition of Jesus son of Mary (AS)?

And my not being quite correct on Makru(h) is in the same pattern that a person jump into a not so quite correct conclusion by assuming that a "miracleworker or performer", is actually "God Himself", just by his work alone, while ignoring the actual statement from this wonderful person that points to him being a prophet and messenger to just his own people.

Didn't his observation tell him, that God does not need to walk among mankind to proof His Godship, since there are always abundance of signs to "proof" in the world to man the existence of the Creator? Is a perfection going to have an imperfect as offspring? Will God kill Himself or allow others to kill Him so that He can forgive not the "killers", but those who believe in that "killing", when He can simple say "I forgive you from my Mercy as your Lord?"

By the way we know that not all those people who were present at the time of "crucifixion", will enter "heaven", since Jesus did not seem to "forgive" the thief on his left. And of course the "betrayer", Judas Iscariot who was so distruct that he killed himself. What about the Roman Judge, and the Jews who participated in his "death?"

It is good to have knowledge. But knowledge without "Iman" is not beneficiary. Iman is very important, and definitely not less important than knowledge. It is faith that led David to slaughter Goliat. Faith is what Moses had that made him victorious over Pharaoh and his army.
Re: Do Muslims Really Hate Everything Piggy ? by Nobody: 12:33am On May 23, 2009
olabowale:

And when you mentioned that Moses and David clapped and danced, the question you should ask yourself before you asked Muslims, is why didn't Jesus son of Mary (AS) sing and dance? What changed between their time period that he did not follow them, while he "prostrated" his face, instead?

That's frankly rubbish. Because it is not specifically written that Christ ate figs with his right hand . . . does it mean he never ate a jewish fig?  shocked

We dont read about Elisha singing or Jeremiah clapping but we know it was part of Jewish culture. We only read about Moses and David because it was an important part of a narrative.

Jews of today still sing, clap and dance . . . does it mean the culture existing during David's time, disappeared when Christ came and then suddenly reappeared? Dudes, use ur brains . . . no use stealing from the bible.
Re: Do Muslims Really Hate Everything Piggy ? by sosisi(f): 1:02am On May 24, 2009
olabs long time.
Re: Do Muslims Really Hate Everything Piggy ? by babs787(m): 10:08am On May 24, 2009
They are here again o. Osisi, Osisi,Osisi,take your time. A question for you please,what did swine do for Jesus to cast demon into them and finally drown them. Could you show me the mercy,love in that?
Re: Do Muslims Really Hate Everything Piggy ? by olabowale(m): 12:22pm On May 24, 2009
@Davidylan:

Jews of today still sing, clap and dance . . . does it mean the culture existing during David's time, disappeared when Christ came and then suddenly reappeared? Dudes, use ur brains . . . no use stealing from the bible.

Based on this, is it very safe to say that all authentic actions of worship that Prophet Moses (AS) did, Prophet Jesus son of Mary, the Messiah of the Children of Israel did. Then where is it you came about "switching" your religious mode, away from what Moses and Jesus did then; instead of Friday Sundown to Saturday Sundown, for Shabbat (Sabbath) for worship, you change it to Sunday? Instead of Temple you changed it to "Church?" Instead of Reading Torah you "nullifies" it with the Injil claiming New Covenant as your base?

Instead of observing Kosher Food Laws, you now eat "Swine with the "Flu"" with impunity? You shoot up animals instead of cutting the Jugular Vein? You proclaim the name of Jesus on food while the Jews say "Eloi; Allah (similar sounding words for the same "Overload", or do the Jews also have 3 mini Deities in One?

By the way how does that work; 3 full independent deities or 3 micro managing deities combinig their "powers" to gain 100% Authoriry? Too many questions for you. I will compactmentalize them.

$osisi: You didn't send any email back to me. How is the family? I wish you well.
Re: Do Muslims Really Hate Everything Piggy ? by olabowale(m): 12:29pm On May 24, 2009
And David;If you serve me any food with your "left hand", I guess you are internally telling me that your intention was that I do not eat. I will not eat it, because I don't know what lurks under your long fingernails, since you use the left to wipe yourself up in the bathroom.

Even if you are saying that you are as clean as fresh daisy, I guess everything is relative and am not about to take chances. And the instructions of Prophet Muhammad (AS) is more important to me than trying to accomodate you, when I know that your intention was not to "feed me" your food.
Re: Do Muslims Really Hate Everything Piggy ? by bawomolo(m): 2:33am On May 25, 2009
yall need to stop hating on goat meat.

goat meat is good meat besides the bones. 

now american steroid infested chicken or pork, eew
Re: Do Muslims Really Hate Everything Piggy ? by sosisi(f): 3:35am On May 25, 2009
babs787:

They are here again o. Osisi, Osisi,Osisi,take your time. A question for you please,what did swine do for Jesus to cast demon into them and finally drown them. Could you show me the mercy,love in that?

and what did rams do to you for you  to pray then slaughter them "humanely" and cook them in 400 degree heat for consumption? grin
where is your love and mercy for your fellow animals.
One minute a poor little lamb is looking at you lovingly and saying baa baa and the next minute your Iyawo Sikiratu is making peppersoup with his intestines and liver.
You eat a whole turine of the whole thing with one big stout,belch 20 times and relax infront of your computer
babs how could you be this cruel? grin
Re: Do Muslims Really Hate Everything Piggy ? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:54am On May 25, 2009
cos even Jesus knows pigs suck. Pork is for niggers.
Re: Do Muslims Really Hate Everything Piggy ? by babs787(m): 8:15pm On May 25, 2009
@Osisi

and what did rams do to you for you to pray then slaughter them "humanely" and cook them in 400 degree heat for consumption?
where is your love and mercy for your fellow animals.
One minute a poor little lamb is looking at you lovingly and saying baa baa and the next minute your Iyawo Sikiratu is making peppersoup with his intestines and liver.
You eat a whole turine of the whole thing with one big stout,belch 20 times and relax infront of your computer
babs how could you be this cruel[color=#990000][/color]?

RFLMAO grin. You will never change cheesy. No need giving you Quranic verses and hadith on Islamic stands on Animal.
Re: Do Muslims Really Hate Everything Piggy ? by Abuzola(m): 11:34pm On May 25, 2009
@Osisi, u will do good if u stop eating anything meat, PRETENDERS grin
Re: Do Muslims Really Hate Everything Piggy ? by sosisi(f): 2:47am On May 26, 2009
Abuzola:

@Osisi, u will do good if u stop eating anything meat, PRETENDERS grin

you should have seen my grill earlier today grin
all sorts of animals were sizzling therein.
All meat is lawful for me cool

Romans 14:2–3 (NIV)
2 One man’s faith allows him to eat everything, but another man, whose faith is weak, eats only vegetables. 3 The man who eats everything must not look down on him who does not, and the man who does not eat everything must not condemn the man who does, for God has accepted him.
Re: Do Muslims Really Hate Everything Piggy ? by sosisi(f): 2:51am On May 26, 2009
and for you folks too shocked shocked shocked shocked

Today, all good food is made lawful for you. The food of the people of the scripture (Jews & Christians) is LAWFUL (HALAL) for you, "5:5
Re: Do Muslims Really Hate Everything Piggy ? by Abuzola(m): 8:19am On May 26, 2009
kai amma ke, u started d critic and u are showing me dat ur bible says u shouldn't condemn such act, so i was right PRET
Re: Do Muslims Really Hate Everything Piggy ? by olabowale(m): 2:53pm On May 26, 2009
@$Ossi: Did you also read in Chapter 5, where Allah says Islam have been chosen for mankind and any other religion that anybody dies on, it will be rejected from him/her on that day where nothing else matters, except Allah's decision, as the Judge, Jury and Executioner? My dear, read it again and act accordingly.

Oh, the food of the "people of the Books" involves proper killings of animal(s), and not executing or eletricuting them. The blood have to be drained through the jugular veins. The foods allowed on the muslims from the people of the Books does not include pig meat, or process garbages of Swine and roadkills, and others, called Pork sausages, Bacons, or hot dogs, salamis, Kibasas,etc.
Re: Do Muslims Really Hate Everything Piggy ? by gists: 3:30pm On May 26, 2009
Remii:

Muslims are not to eat pork based on Allah's injunction and there is no need to justify it. However, modern science is confirming this and some other directives today. Even your response confirmed the pork fattening too.

hmmmmm some people will never change no matter how hard you try. Not even when they know truth.
Re: Do Muslims Really Hate Everything Piggy ? by sosisi(f): 6:53pm On May 26, 2009
olabowale:

@$Ossi: Did you also read in Chapter 5, where Allah says Islam have been chosen for mankind and any other religion that anybody dies on, it will be rejected from him/her on that day where nothing else matters, except Allah's decision, as the Judge, Jury and Executioner? My dear, read it again and act accordingly.

Oh, the food of the "people of the Books" involves proper killings of animal(s), and not executing or eletricuting them. The blood have to be drained through the jugular veins. The foods allowed on the muslims from the people of the Books does not include pig meat, or process garbages of Swine and roadkills, and others, called Pork sausages, Bacons, or hot dogs, salamis, Kibasas,etc.

Thanks Olabs.
I'll rather obey the words of the Almighty God that tells me that there is only one name whereby man shall be saved.
That name[size=16pt] JESUS[/size]
Halleluia
The method an animal is killed means nothing to me,the yoke of Christ is easy and His burden is light
I'm not sanctified by what I eat,I just bless my food in the name of Jesus and munch away grin
Slice off the neck of a chicken, knock his head on the ground, use a bulldozer and crush the chicken, say shahada for the chicken fry it and sell it at KFC,I'll eat it. cool
I'll rather be here than anywhere else ,not under bondage and loving it8)

please don't change the topic of the thread.
It's all about the piggy
No one has answered my initial  questions so far
Re: Do Muslims Really Hate Everything Piggy ? by BOMANY: 7:00pm On May 26, 2009
Let's start with the notion of the question. Right from the beginning, the question was formed in a biased way. Muslims do not "HATE" pigs. Muslims are ordered by God not to eat it, there is nothing about Hate or Love here. Moreover, it is not only Muslims do not eat pigs bur also Jews. Why did not you make your funny jokes at them too?

Apart of this explanation there is nothing again to say about the list of the silly questions, if we can call them questions.

however, remain an important issue to clear, what is the big deal with eating or not eating pigs or goat or whatever? is it a case to discuss and waste time

After wasting time in reading this ridiculous hubbub, instead of wasting more time in answering it, I rather advise the poster, pls do not try again to be funny, your are not. In fact you are far away to the extent to make one gets sick.  undecided

Try to spend your time in reading some useful books at least to put some light in that dark place over your shoulders. wink
The same advice is for all your group of shallow heads led by davidylinK  lipsrsealed

And for all those Muslims who tried to give correct explanations about Islamic Teachings, pls choose where and who to reply, answer and explain.
Re: Do Muslims Really Hate Everything Piggy ? by sosisi(f): 7:01pm On May 26, 2009
BOMANY:

[s]Let's start with the notion of the question. Right from the beginning, the question was formed in a biased way. Muslims do not "HATE" pigs. Muslims[/s] [s]are ordered by God not to eat it, there is nothing about Hate or Love here. Moreover, it is not only Muslims do not eat pigs bur also Jews. Why did not you make your funny jokes at them too?

Apart of this explanation there is nothing again to say about the list of the silly questions, if we can call them questions.

however, remain an important issue to clear, what is the big deal with eating or not eating pigs or goat or whatever? is it a case to discuss and waste time

After wasting time in reading this ridiculous hubbub, instead of wasting more time in answering it, I rather advise the poster, pls do not try again to be funny, your are not. In fact you are far away to the extent to make one gets sick.  undecided

Try to spend your time in reading some useful books at least to put some light in that dark place over your shoulders. wink
The same advice is for all your group of shallow heads led by davidylinK  lipsrsealed

And for all those Muslims who tried to give correct explanations about Islamic Teachings, pls choose where and who to reply, answer and explain.[/s]

grin grin
if you fall down and die because of my thread, they'll just bury you same day wrapped in a mat and life goes on
people will eat jollof rice sef. tongue
Re: Do Muslims Really Hate Everything Piggy ? by todak(m): 5:28am On May 27, 2009
I really enjopyed this topic, i was just laughing down the thread, and it got so interesting between abuzola and david, well lol. there is a purpose to everything created in life, right?, and if you agree with me, i will ask the muslims, why did GOd created animals, and to be precise why did he create Pig? if it is not for our consumption
Re: Do Muslims Really Hate Everything Piggy ? by olabowale(m): 5:03pm On May 27, 2009
@Todak: I hope you eat Vulture, Eagle, Agama Lizard, Cats and Earthworms, Dungbugs, and other animals like them, including House Flies and Mosquitoes!

@$Osisi: And you said that your beau/hoby/husband/Oga don't eat pig! I wonder how this gentle soul deal with your "medical, I don't care. I can eat anything attitude?" I thought its only in sex that medical people don't care, but yours is in meat? What he does not eat, you eat his share; double portions of pork? Stop it, woman, since you can desist from the "I dont care about loose sexual attitude of Doctors and Nurses", then it should be easy to walk away from eating pork. I hope for your case because of "Swine Flu; Texas is notorious in this matter."

And your original premise is already answered; Muslims don't hate everything Piggy or pig itself. If pig is dying, say of thirst, and muslim is the only one that can prevent it by giving it water to drink, you will see the "believer" getting the water for it, with the hope of receiving the reward of the good deed from Allah for His sake.

Proof: Believer was recorded in an ahadith for proviing water to a dog that was about to die from thirst. A person went to hell for mistreating a cat. It is not really the animal, if your life is not in danger. It is the action of good deed for the pleasure of Allah.
Re: Do Muslims Really Hate Everything Piggy ? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:40pm On May 27, 2009
if you fall down and die because of my thread, they'll just bury you same day wrapped in a mat and life goes on
people will eat jollof rice sef

grin grin
Re: Do Muslims Really Hate Everything Piggy ? by todak(m): 11:41pm On May 27, 2009
@Olabowale
Is that the answer tom my question?
Re: Do Muslims Really Hate Everything Piggy ? by sosisi(f): 2:35am On May 28, 2009
olabowale:

@$Osisi: And you said that your beau/hoby/husband/Oga don't eat pig! I wonder how this gentle soul deal with your "medical, I don't care. I can eat anything attitude?" I thought its only in sex that medical people don't care, but yours is in meat? What he does not eat, you eat his share; double portions of pork? Stop it, woman, since you can desist from the "I dont care about loose sexual attitude of Doctors and Nurses", then it should be easy to walk away from eating pork. I hope for your case because of "Swine Flu; Texas is notorious in this matter."

Hey olabs,I can see my pig eating habit concerns you.
It's not everyday na,haba
Infact since this year I've only had a few slices of bacon and nothing more
I don't go on all out pigfest.
I already told you the only pig product I buy is bacon and mainly for the kids
how did sexuality come into this pig thread
you this man
Re: Do Muslims Really Hate Everything Piggy ? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:37am On May 28, 2009
maybe zinab put him on time out
Re: Do Muslims Really Hate Everything Piggy ? by sosisi(f): 2:43am On May 28, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

maybe zinab put him on time out

for being a pig grin
Re: Do Muslims Really Hate Everything Piggy ? by sosisi(f): 2:44am On May 28, 2009
olabs na joke I dey joke o
I figured you folks needed some humor in this una Islamabad grin
as you can see,I don old for fights.
I've run out of usernames lipsrsealed
Re: Do Muslims Really Hate Everything Piggy ? by sosisi(f): 2:52am On May 28, 2009
olabowale:

@Todak: I hope you eat Vulture, Eagle, Agama Lizard, Cats and Earthworms, Dungbugs, and other animals like them, including House Flies and Mosquitoes!

How can you compare a whole pig to all those including houseflies?
what meat can one get out of a housefly?
During war time,you'll look for agama lizard and won't find it.
In extreme cases you can eat pigs, remember and even inject pig insulin twice a day if your life depended on it so pigs have their place.
Cut them some slacks jo
Re: Do Muslims Really Hate Everything Piggy ? by olabowale(m): 11:36am On May 28, 2009
From the Christian mantra about food, what is taking in is irrelevant. Hence, it will not be a surprise if, christian is found eating (garbages and wastes, including humans, while ihnoring fresh, and wholesome foods) mudpie, etc. It will be a surprise though, if Christian denies himself/herself from any foods; fresh and wholesome, old, decaying and lacks any goodness for the body, including those that offend the eyes.

Christians should have no problem eating any and all things, since what goes is not important. Jesus, according to the Christian is enough to change everyting. Its what comes out of the mouth/body that is important. Then I wonder how the Christian takes it when he throws up, or deficate; numbers 1 and or 2 and even blows the wind. Which account is spit, mucor from the nose, or from the mouth? You are what comes out of the body.

@$Osisi: Sisi, stop giving the children any pig product. If Oga does not even want any, why give his offspring? You (sef) no dey eat am! The muslim is worshipping when he/she obeys the Commandment(s) of Allah, in all things. I enjoy what Allah gives, when He gives it to me. What I want, that is good, (food and other things) I petition my Rabb in my dua. I love good food. I dislike and move far away from what prohibitions of Allah on me. Maybe that is how my heart have always never accepted Porky/Piggy foods.

My loving mother (in her disbelieving years as a Christian, used to eat Pork/Pig; I have said it before), now is Halal food only eating woman. Take after this lovely, and age not showing 80something woman. No pork for you, please.
Re: Do Muslims Really Hate Everything Piggy ? by sosisi(f): 1:41am On May 29, 2009
so Olabs,how much will you pay me to stop eating pork
Talk in cash, that is the language this Ibo girl understands grin
Re: Do Muslims Really Hate Everything Piggy ? by Abuzola(m): 11:03am On May 29, 2009
smiley
$osisi:

so Olabs,how much will you pay me to stop eating pork
Talk in cash, that is the language this Ibo girl understands grin
She doesn't want to be lepa shandy, she wants to be timid and a lil bit fat so that during combat with her sweetheart she can triumph shocked shocked cool
Re: Do Muslims Really Hate Everything Piggy ? by sosisi(f): 4:48pm On May 29, 2009
Abuzola:

smileyShe doesn't want to be lepa shandy, she wants to be timid and a lil bit fat so that during combat with her sweetheart she can triumph shocked shocked cool

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The World Of Jinn -II / Tips To Deal With Toxic People From Islamic And Counseling Sources / Jinn: Lifting Spell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.