Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Do Muslims Really Hate Everything Piggy ? - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Do Muslims Really Hate Everything Piggy ? (7340 Views)

Do Good Muslims Really Exist? / What Do Muslims Really Think About Clubbing? Western Vs Conservative Islam! / Does Jerusalem Mean Anything To Muslims Really? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Muslims Really Hate Everything Piggy ? by babs787(m): 5:45pm On May 29, 2009
She doesn't want to be lepa shandy, she wants to be timid and a lil bit fat so that during combat with her sweetheart she can triumph Shocked Shocked Cool

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I've run out of usernames Lips sealed

You could still use c[b]-osisi [/b]just like noetic changed to[b] c-noetic[/b] grin grin grin and finally to e-osisi cheesy cheesy
Re: Do Muslims Really Hate Everything Piggy ? by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 29, 2009
A to Zed even dey ground sef.
I guess it's just a case of waning interest.
Re: Do Muslims Really Hate Everything Piggy ? by spoilt(f): 2:55am On Sep 04, 2009
You cant escape pork. It will soon be in icecream. shocked
Re: Do Muslims Really Hate Everything Piggy ? by alimat2(f): 5:02pm On Sep 04, 2009
Some people just decide to be an ignorance.

If God leads u to the right path u will never go astray but if he leads u astray[b] nobody can ever lead u to the right path[/b]

eat pigs like nobody cares but mind u it is written in ur OT that it is 4bidin.
Re: Do Muslims Really Hate Everything Piggy ? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 04, 2009
alimat 2:

eat pigs like nobody cares but mind u it is written in your OT that it is 4bidin.

and what if it wasnt written in the OT? why do muslims FOREVER need to ferret in the bible to justify islam?
Re: Do Muslims Really Hate Everything Piggy ? by alimat2(f): 6:39pm On Sep 04, 2009
davidylan:

and what if it wasnt written in the OT? why do muslims FOREVER need to ferret in the bible to justify islam?

Reason?

because u decide to be an ignorant of the religion called ISLAM
Re: Do Muslims Really Hate Everything Piggy ? by Rebarobyn: 7:03pm On Sep 04, 2009
I don't think muslims hate pork or piggy stuff, I think its just a religious thing just like catholics don't eat meat on ash Wednesday, as long as they are at peace with it but then of course some people will take it to the extreme- like puking at the smell of bacon, that's really funny. I never used to eat pork too but since I ate it, I haven't looked back- the sausages, spare-ribs-bacon-ham, its yummy,tasty, juicy cheesy
Re: Do Muslims Really Hate Everything Piggy ? by focused123(m): 8:55pm On Oct 23, 2009
Muslims don't hate pigs. It is part and parcel of their hypocrisy. Muslims LOVE pigs very well
Re: Do Muslims Really Hate Everything Piggy ? by Abuzola(m): 9:39pm On Oct 23, 2009
Dumb post
Re: Do Muslims Really Hate Everything Piggy ? by donjon: 10:12am On Oct 24, 2009
Osisi has killed me! Dat waz definately funny!
I waz deceived into eating pork meat once, & i rememba it tasted like turkey! I didnt puke or anytin, but i havent touched pork since then!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The World Of Jinn -II / Tips To Deal With Toxic People From Islamic And Counseling Sources / Jinn: Lifting Spell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.