Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

BILIE Emerges As New Biafra Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BILIE Emerges As New Biafra Group (4581 Views)

Kolapo Olusola Emerges As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ekiti Ahead Of 2018 / "The Goals They Want To Achieve With New Biafra" - Tanko Yaksai / Bilie Human Right Initiative Led By Dr Dozie Ikedife Scam Exposed!; Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BILIE Emerges As New Biafra Group by fearNORTH: 1:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
Amidst the agitation for an independent state of Biafra championed by some Igbo people in the eastern part of the country, another group, Biafra Liberation In Exile (BILIE) has sprung up.

Today reports that the separatist group which tagged itself as a human rights initiative has been engaging in closed door meetings prior to its first public outing.

The group on its website said “the organization per se is registered in Europe and also registered as an NGO in the category of Indigenous Peoples Organization (IPO) under the United Nations. It has its Human Rights Arm known as BILIE HUMAN RIGHT INITIATIVE which is registered in Nigeria.”

The group joins the rank of the Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB) and the Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) who have been championing the cause for an independent Biafra state.

The arrest and continued detention of Nnamdi Kanu, the director of Radio Biafra has escalated the protest which has spread from the south eastern states to the southern part of the country.

In the wake of the numerous protests, some of which has turned violence, the Nigerian army warned protesters not to cross the red line as military personnel were ready for battle.

Barr. Pedro Azuogu who is the legal officer of BILIE said in an interview in Umuahia, Abia that the group was the only legal entity in the country registered with the United Nations (UN) as an IPO.

He said: “It is also an incorporated Trustee by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Abuja, for the purpose of protecting, defending and advocating for the rights of Indigenous People of Bifra and all other Indigenous Peoples and Nationalities within Nigeria whose rights and freedom are violated by the Nigerian Government, contrary to the UN Charter on human rights and the African Charter on Human Peoples Rights.”

https://www.naij.com/643169-another-biafra-group-emerges.html
Re: BILIE Emerges As New Biafra Group by Korrection(m): 1:56pm On Nov 20, 2015
i can feel something snow baling into a road of liberation for these guys.....freedom in a way is sweet...

12 Likes

Re: BILIE Emerges As New Biafra Group by obailala(m): 1:57pm On Nov 20, 2015
Lol... grin cheesy
And another opportunist group raises its head to cash in on the emotional vulnerability of a large number of Igbos who are still reeling from election loss hangover. These guys must have learnt that IPOB and Mazi Kanu made so much money following the post-election hangover with membership soaring in tens of thousands. No one wants to be left out of such a feast grin cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BILIE Emerges As New Biafra Group by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 20, 2015
Omo they one pieces this country choiiiiii

FP material....

1 Like

Re: BILIE Emerges As New Biafra Group by PointB: 2:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
BILIE has been around for a while. I believe they started before IPOB, and their approach is mostly legalistic.

More on BILIE:

http://www.bilie.org/

11 Likes

Re: BILIE Emerges As New Biafra Group by illiad: 2:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
Ok

But op

What's your stake?

1 Like

Re: BILIE Emerges As New Biafra Group by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
BILIE GOAT

4 Likes

Re: BILIE Emerges As New Biafra Group by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 20, 2015
obailala:
Lol... grin cheesy
And another opportunist group raises its head to cash in on the emotional vulnerability of a large number of Igbos who are still reeling from election loss hangover. These guys must have learnt that IPOB and Mazi Kanu made so much money following the post-election hangover with membership soaring in tens of thousands. No one wants to be left out of such a feast grin cheesy

Why does the Yoruba people work so hard to make sure that igbos stay back with them in a fake one Nigeriya

Is it that the Yoruba can't survive without the igbos

23 Likes

Re: BILIE Emerges As New Biafra Group by MadCow1: 2:18pm On Nov 20, 2015
Igbo Boys in Diaspora have started using this Biafra thing as a new line of Fraud. grin

Sharp Guys... grin

Biafra Movement = GNLD = Email Scam = 419

12 Likes

Re: BILIE Emerges As New Biafra Group by EasternPride: 2:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
Dude, this group has been there for a long time.

2 Likes

Re: BILIE Emerges As New Biafra Group by EasternPride: 2:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
obailala:
Lol... grin cheesy

Guy the secretary general and Vice President are card carriers of APC.
Do you know Dozie Ikedife?

Well you don't, because u pretend to be Igbo while you are not.

7 Likes

Re: BILIE Emerges As New Biafra Group by kingdompropty: 2:23pm On Nov 20, 2015
I can bet you that many organization, belonging to Ndigbo will emerge as a Biafra entity shortly and it will be a mass movement.

Burantai,Buhari and other BuBu should take note.

2 Likes

Re: BILIE Emerges As New Biafra Group by seunmsg(m): 2:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
Every jobless Ibo in Europe is now starting a Biafra group. The biafran agitation is now a business movement.

5 Likes

Re: BILIE Emerges As New Biafra Group by sirade(m): 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2015
MadCow1:
Igbo Boys in Diaspora have started using this Biafra thing as a new line of Fraud. grin

Sharp Guys... grin

Biafra Movement = GNLD = Email Scam = 419

My dear I share the same sentiment with you.
It is high time government looked into this Biafra brouhaha and address it once and for all smiley
Re: BILIE Emerges As New Biafra Group by Yeske2(m): 2:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
BILIE seems more serious with no hatred, i support this group.
Re: BILIE Emerges As New Biafra Group by obailala(m): 2:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
chuna1985:

Why does the Yoruba people work so hard to make sure that igbos stay back with the

Is it that the Yoruba can't survive without the igbos
Why are you asking me that question?... Are you lost?
Re: BILIE Emerges As New Biafra Group by NuellettY: 2:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
seunmsg:
Every jobless Ibo in Europe is now starting a Biafra group. The biafran agitation is now a business movement.
Like you don't know that business of liberation is the best in the world
Re: BILIE Emerges As New Biafra Group by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
lets hope these ones tow the line of legality and seek referendum as the solution. watching the outcome. we really need the igbos to leave asap.
Re: BILIE Emerges As New Biafra Group by obailala(m): 2:39pm On Nov 20, 2015
EasternPride:

Guy the secretary general and Vice President are card carriers of APC.
Do you know Dozie Ikedife?

Well you don't, because u pretend to be Igbo while you are not.
So in your peculiar wisdom, I must know everybody for me to qualify as an Igbo person?.. Haha.. Clap for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: BILIE Emerges As New Biafra Group by tpiadotcom: 2:40pm On Nov 20, 2015
In the US or where?
Re: BILIE Emerges As New Biafra Group by stinggy(m): 2:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
Yet another one. Another avenue to steal from un-discerning contributors.

Maybe chimkaire will join mine when I start one by December embarassed
Re: BILIE Emerges As New Biafra Group by mirabel001(f): 3:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
any group dat wil help us actualise biafra is welcomed...buh if na selfish interest...hmmm i c thunder firing som ppl
Re: BILIE Emerges As New Biafra Group by MrEverest(m): 3:23pm On Nov 20, 2015
That's a welcome development. We need to leave Nigeria like yesterday. This country has no future, the more the groups agitating for Biafra, the bigger the publicity and reach, sooner or later Biafra will be actualized.
Re: BILIE Emerges As New Biafra Group by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
stinggy:
Yet another one. Another avenue to steal from un-discerning contributors.

Maybe chimkaire will join mine when I start one by December embarassed
grin okwa ibiala? ...I'm Nigerian cool
I can't forget too soon wink Biafra War angry sad
Re: BILIE Emerges As New Biafra Group by Blackfire(m): 3:51pm On Nov 20, 2015
My intels are right..... Expect 3-4 biafra group to rise up in 6months time, since the ipod is temporily caged.
Now the problem is tactis and approach aint gon be the same.
Re: BILIE Emerges As New Biafra Group by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 20, 2015
But I did say this before...

FREEDOM4BIAFRA:
tochukwuifeduba

Why do you say much? Boko Haram has revealed the weakness of the Nigerian Army. We will not fight a war that will put our people in the line of fire, the same people we fight to liberate, mba!

Truthfully, I am not impressed by your loudness, that means of you knew more you would spill.

The international media is on a Biafra Blackout and our next plan is something they cannot ignore, please say less.

Whatever we do right now, will be laid up as charges against Nnamdi Kanu, that is why they still have him, as a future collateral, but another BIAFRAN giant is rising up, with no affiliation with Kanu, therefore kanu cannot be held culpable for this giant's actions.

Say less.

https://www.nairaland.com/2743047/red-alert-war-come-biafra/1#40117283

Nigeria will hear it from us.

1 Like

Re: BILIE Emerges As New Biafra Group by Armaggedon: 4:11pm On Nov 20, 2015
Blackfire:
My intels are right..... Expect 3-4 biafra group to rise up in 6months time, since the ipod is temporily caged.
Now the problem is tactis and approach aint gon be the same.
ipob is caged? See delusion
Re: BILIE Emerges As New Biafra Group by emmalexabl(m): 4:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
The sun will always rise from the east.,only to get lost in the west.
Biafra the land flowing with milk and honey is already here..
So i advice those sons and daughters of hate to cum and do what they do well...........crying us lagoon !
Re: BILIE Emerges As New Biafra Group by abouzaid: 4:40pm On Nov 20, 2015
bilie has been on for long now and the source of that news is a useless website
Re: BILIE Emerges As New Biafra Group by Blackfire(m): 5:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
Armaggedon:
ipob is caged? See delusion

since in your delusion u didnt see 'temporarily' caged. U are a bag of cricum cracum of a bunkum bunkum.
Re: BILIE Emerges As New Biafra Group by Armaggedon: 5:18pm On Nov 20, 2015
Blackfire:

since in your delusion u didnt see 'temporarily' caged. U are a bag of cricum cracum of a bunkum bunkum.
wether termporarily or permanently caged is caged.

Continue ur razzmatazz drum

2 Likes

Re: BILIE Emerges As New Biafra Group by kernel501: 5:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
obailala:
Lol... grin cheesy

YOU ARE FUNNY, WITH YORUBAS BEGGING FOR BAILOUT AND LOANS, YOU STILL HAVE THE FACE TO LOOK AT THE IGBOS, EMACIPATE YOUR PEOPLE OF POVERTY, DOES THE BROWN ROOFS IN THE WEST MAKE YOU HAPPY?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Made In Aba Military Kits Go To Abuja- Photos / LIVE! Aisha Buhari Campaigning For ‘one Nigeria’ In Owerri & THIS Happened (pics / President Buhari Breaks Nairaland Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.