Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

See The Insane Way This Lady Humiliated Her Boyfriend For Doing This (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Insane Way This Lady Humiliated Her Boyfriend For Doing This (pictures) (10887 Views)

How My Ex Humiliated Me On Christmas Eve / Have You Ever Been Single For So Long That You Decided To Do This? (PICTURES) / Can You Allow Your MAN/WOMAN To Go On A Date With Bestie Like This? (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Insane Way This Lady Humiliated Her Boyfriend For Doing This (pictures) by Takitrom: 9:58am On Jan 29, 2021
What could make someone go to this extent, and for the guy to respond with great restraint keeps alot to be wondered.
Not only did she strip the guy of what she claimed belong to her, but the beating part is what I couldn't wrap my head around, an able bodied young man for that matter grin

Pictures and video below;

If you were the guy or the lady, how would you respond to a situation like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITZ9BYt3Bus

Re: See The Insane Way This Lady Humiliated Her Boyfriend For Doing This (pictures) by baski92(m): 10:04am On Jan 29, 2021
If na guy do this to a lady, every body go dey shout any how. ABUSE ABUSE. If any gal try this with me, she go open her eyes for hospital

31 Likes

Re: See The Insane Way This Lady Humiliated Her Boyfriend For Doing This (pictures) by joshboo(m): 10:50am On Jan 29, 2021
Omo cry

1 Like

Re: See The Insane Way This Lady Humiliated Her Boyfriend For Doing This (pictures) by Takitrom: 10:51am On Jan 29, 2021
baski92:
If na guy do this to a lady, every body go dey shout any how. ABUSE ABUSE. If any gal try this with me, she go open her eyes for hospital
grin baba dey vex oo
Seems the lady is well connected sha
Re: See The Insane Way This Lady Humiliated Her Boyfriend For Doing This (pictures) by baski92(m): 11:05am On Jan 29, 2021
Takitrom:

grin baba dey vex oo
Seems the lady is well connected sha
bro me no care, after i don beat her finish anything may wan happen may happen

23 Likes

Re: See The Insane Way This Lady Humiliated Her Boyfriend For Doing This (pictures) by Rrex99(m): 1:24pm On Jan 29, 2021
Run...
Re: See The Insane Way This Lady Humiliated Her Boyfriend For Doing This (pictures) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 29, 2021
baski92:
bro me no care, after i don beat her finish anything may wan happen may happen

1 Like

Re: See The Insane Way This Lady Humiliated Her Boyfriend For Doing This (pictures) by SEGLIZ: 1:44pm On Jan 29, 2021
baski92:

if na lady steal the her guy credit card do chopping for another guy, even her female friends guys go don flood internet dey masturbate over the video.
the guy is living on the lady likewise went ahead took the girlfriends credit card to form the real nigga before another lady, funny enough got busted in act.
which real nigga does that? jobless but forming G, he's being clothed and fed by the lady. guys does more and jubilates now it's the turn of the ladies to catch the cruise.
blame not the lady but the idiotic boy forming G for disgracing real niggas. besides that clip was last year.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Insane Way This Lady Humiliated Her Boyfriend For Doing This (pictures) by baski92(m): 2:01pm On Jan 29, 2021
SEGLIZ:

if na lady steal the her guy credit card do chopping for another guy, even her female friends guys go don flood internet dey masturbate over the video.
the guy is living on the lady likewise went ahead took the girlfriends credit card to form the real nigga before another lady, funny enough got busted in act.
which real nigga does that? jobless but forming G, he's being clothed and fed by the lady. guys does more and jubilates now it's the turn of the ladies to catch the cruise.
blame not the lady but the idiotic boy forming G for disgracing real niggas. besides that clip was last year.
na him cup of tea be that, but if any gal try Bleep me up like this na hospital bed she go wake

4 Likes

Re: See The Insane Way This Lady Humiliated Her Boyfriend For Doing This (pictures) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 29, 2021
cheesy this one ought to be a lesson to guys who say they are looking for a woman who would feed and cloth them

10 Likes

Re: See The Insane Way This Lady Humiliated Her Boyfriend For Doing This (pictures) by Abovebest(m): 2:08pm On Jan 29, 2021
Shit do happen
But this
Ha
Re: See The Insane Way This Lady Humiliated Her Boyfriend For Doing This (pictures) by SEGLIZ: 2:11pm On Jan 29, 2021
baski92:
na him cup of tea be that, but if any gal try Bleep me up like this na hospital bed she go wake

how girl go disgrace you like this? the guy na fool na, real nigga no go fuse himself up na.
you ma reason the case na, you get lady wey dey support you from her own small hustle as in say you never get pure hustle or jab for street, I know you go be real nigga wey no go fall hand go carry her debit card dey form G for another chick now.
no girl go wan get liver gbege G wey couple himself now. that boy na him runs himself. him na boy nobi nigga.

4 Likes

Re: See The Insane Way This Lady Humiliated Her Boyfriend For Doing This (pictures) by baski92(m): 2:14pm On Jan 29, 2021
SEGLIZ:

how girl go disgrace you like this? the guy na fool na, real nigga no go fuse himself up na.
you ma reason the case na, you get lady wey dey support you from her own small hustle as in say you never get pure hustle or jab for street, I know you go be real nigga wey no go fall hand go carry her debit card dey form G for another chick now.
no girl go wan get liver gbege G wey couple himself now. that boy na him runs himself. him na boy nobi nigga.
hahahahaha like you read my mind

1 Like

Re: See The Insane Way This Lady Humiliated Her Boyfriend For Doing This (pictures) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 29, 2021
She has every right. He's been taking her money to live. He's the woman and she's the man. And when you're the woman, you don't cheat.

That's why real men don't take money from women. By doing this, you're giving them your balls on a platter in exchange. Those of you who expect your wife/wives to be your financial 'helpers' and pay bills at home; be warned.

6 Likes

Re: See The Insane Way This Lady Humiliated Her Boyfriend For Doing This (pictures) by potent5(m): 3:20pm On Jan 29, 2021
Brutality of men by women is underreported. Unfortunately and Deliberately.
Re: See The Insane Way This Lady Humiliated Her Boyfriend For Doing This (pictures) by TANID(m): 3:33pm On Jan 29, 2021
Re: See The Insane Way This Lady Humiliated Her Boyfriend For Doing This (pictures) by BobbyZrealist(m): 3:58pm On Jan 29, 2021
Oh nooooo!!!!
Re: See The Insane Way This Lady Humiliated Her Boyfriend For Doing This (pictures) by BobbyZrealist(m): 3:59pm On Jan 29, 2021
Be wise!!
Don't let women pay dime for you.
Take note.

And the guy self is a slacckerr.
Buying stuff,with a Woman's Debit card?
Ridiculous!!

1 Like

Re: See The Insane Way This Lady Humiliated Her Boyfriend For Doing This (pictures) by gulfer: 4:15pm On Jan 29, 2021
Trouble dey for wahala o angry angry angry
Re: See The Insane Way This Lady Humiliated Her Boyfriend For Doing This (pictures) by Sonnobax15(m): 4:19pm On Jan 29, 2021
shocked

A very good for nothing SIMP......

The day when woman beat me,I no come out side through out that day again
I shame so Tay I cor go revenge the following day...Na so I collect another round of beating Juliet,na you I dey talk about...I wish you can cross my path again..So that make we finish our unfinished fight...

No be woman cha,na girl to be precise......
I should be 7years old then

2 Likes

Re: See The Insane Way This Lady Humiliated Her Boyfriend For Doing This (pictures) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 29, 2021
We really don't know what happened, maybe he deserved more than this sef,penis people have become so useless and nothing to write home about
Re: See The Insane Way This Lady Humiliated Her Boyfriend For Doing This (pictures) by joxxy01(m): 5:22pm On Jan 29, 2021
No naija girl can try this in Nigeria...She go collect her size

1 Like

Re: See The Insane Way This Lady Humiliated Her Boyfriend For Doing This (pictures) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 5:39pm On Jan 29, 2021
That's messed up but he asked for it!

He deserves it!
Re: See The Insane Way This Lady Humiliated Her Boyfriend For Doing This (pictures) by Meedon: 6:43pm On Jan 29, 2021
Nigerian girls are awesome...

1 Like

Re: See The Insane Way This Lady Humiliated Her Boyfriend For Doing This (pictures) by stchinedu: 7:11pm On Jan 29, 2021
Anger can destroy if not controlled
Re: See The Insane Way This Lady Humiliated Her Boyfriend For Doing This (pictures) by VictorUSA(m): 8:16pm On Jan 29, 2021
Matt Pinnell come and say something here
Re: See The Insane Way This Lady Humiliated Her Boyfriend For Doing This (pictures) by helinues: 8:24pm On Jan 29, 2021
Me listening to Beyonce - Irreplaceable

Everything you own in the box to the left
In the closet that's my stuff, yes
If I bought it please don't touch

And keep talking that mess, that's fine
But could you walk and talk at the same time?
And it's my mine name that is on that tag
So remove your bags let me call you a cab
Re: See The Insane Way This Lady Humiliated Her Boyfriend For Doing This (pictures) by kushercain: 8:27pm On Jan 29, 2021
Bitch niggah
Re: See The Insane Way This Lady Humiliated Her Boyfriend For Doing This (pictures) by 444croopy(m): 9:10pm On Jan 29, 2021
Thats why d saying ; don't ever eat where you shit
Re: See The Insane Way This Lady Humiliated Her Boyfriend For Doing This (pictures) by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:17pm On Jan 29, 2021
AKATA na were. If he touches her he get arrested for assault

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Sleeps With Her Daughter's Lover: "This Is The Result" - She Explains / Hilarious Type Of Face Girls Make While Taking Selfie (photos) / Why Men Are No Longer Pursuing Women..........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.