Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Mrsphyno Please Reply Me On This Thread Or I Will Harm Myself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mrsphyno Please Reply Me On This Thread Or I Will Harm Myself (2803 Views)

Mrsphyno Change Your DP!!! >:( / Please Advice Me, I Am Obsessed With Mrsphyno / Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mrsphyno Please Reply Me On This Thread Or I Will Harm Myself by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
Mrsphyno u have been ignoring me since and I can take it no more. Please just reply me Just say something, anything at all even if it's just a single word.

Please before I do something terrible to myself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mrsphyno Please Reply Me On This Thread Or I Will Harm Myself by EDIIL: 4:12pm On Nov 20, 2015
saY no to oshogbo weed

3 Likes

Re: Mrsphyno Please Reply Me On This Thread Or I Will Harm Myself by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
I will remember the Name.
Re: Mrsphyno Please Reply Me On This Thread Or I Will Harm Myself by rheether(f): 4:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
Fool. Kill yourself now please.
Re: Mrsphyno Please Reply Me On This Thread Or I Will Harm Myself by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
werey le le yi o. shocked

mrsphyno, biko answer this one abeg. a thorough insult will suffice. we can't allow this one to keep wasting space on this site biko.
Re: Mrsphyno Please Reply Me On This Thread Or I Will Harm Myself by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
OP PM me, check my signature. an order of an assaulted rifle will do just fine. To kill urself. Shipping is free

2 Likes

Re: Mrsphyno Please Reply Me On This Thread Or I Will Harm Myself by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
# attention seeker undecided
Re: Mrsphyno Please Reply Me On This Thread Or I Will Harm Myself by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 20, 2015
rheether:
Fool. Kill yourself now please.

Which one are you in the picture?
The ugly dark girl in front of the car pouting like someone that had her lips bounded by a rubber band or the lighter skinned girl at the back shining her teeth like a goat that has just been burnt, to be used as christmas meat?

5 Likes

Re: Mrsphyno Please Reply Me On This Thread Or I Will Harm Myself by chrisbaby24(m): 4:25pm On Nov 20, 2015
Mrs phyno been killing sum guys since d days of Queen ShebA
Re: Mrsphyno Please Reply Me On This Thread Or I Will Harm Myself by Margauxluv(f): 4:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
Bobokitty
Aren't you d 1 dat told us dat she s a fakeass
Wat now huh?

Get occupied ok.
Re: Mrsphyno Please Reply Me On This Thread Or I Will Harm Myself by pet4ril(f): 4:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
Cool
Re: Mrsphyno Please Reply Me On This Thread Or I Will Harm Myself by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
pet4ril:
Cool

What's cool?
Re: Mrsphyno Please Reply Me On This Thread Or I Will Harm Myself by pet4ril(f): 4:32pm On Nov 20, 2015
Darven:
Mrsphyno u have been ignoring me since and I can take it no more. Please just reply me Just say something, anything at all even if it's just a single word.

Please before I do something terrible to myself.
....mrsphyno has asked me to reply you on one condition, that your crush for him/her will still continue even if it happens to be him because you asked for it and it must not stop when the real identity is shown grin tongue tongue grin .....o'boy, you go wound oooooo
Re: Mrsphyno Please Reply Me On This Thread Or I Will Harm Myself by alterswerve(m): 4:32pm On Nov 20, 2015
Is this not the same guy that said MrsPhyno has eczema?
Jeez! And i asked if she was your gf, you said God forbid..
You are a confused young man, man..
Find yourself
Re: Mrsphyno Please Reply Me On This Thread Or I Will Harm Myself by rheether(f): 4:33pm On Nov 20, 2015
Go back to your family and stop been a slave. Its obvious you have been used and abandoned.
Re: Mrsphyno Please Reply Me On This Thread Or I Will Harm Myself by ibrams(m): 4:33pm On Nov 20, 2015
"Many are mad but few are roaming"......
this is the clear picture......

2 Likes

Re: Mrsphyno Please Reply Me On This Thread Or I Will Harm Myself by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 20, 2015
rheether:
Go back to your family and stop been a slave. Its obvious you have been used and abandoned.

I asked u a question biitch.
Which one are you in the picture?
Are you the ugly dark girl in front of the car pouting like someone that had her lips bounded by a rubber band or the lighter skinned girl at the back shining her teeth like a goat that has just been burnt, to be used as christmas meat?

Are u scared to admit which of the ugly looking girls u are?
Re: Mrsphyno Please Reply Me On This Thread Or I Will Harm Myself by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
pet4ril:
....mrsphyno has asked me to reply you on one condition, that your crush for him/her will still continue even if it happens to be him because you asked for it and it must not stop when the real identity is shown grin tongue tongue grin .....o'boy, you go wound oooooo

Are you are? undecided
Re: Mrsphyno Please Reply Me On This Thread Or I Will Harm Myself by kaziblake(f): 4:44pm On Nov 20, 2015
Mrs phyno pls answer him b4 he harm himself
Re: Mrsphyno Please Reply Me On This Thread Or I Will Harm Myself by rheether(f): 4:44pm On Nov 20, 2015
Clown.
Re: Mrsphyno Please Reply Me On This Thread Or I Will Harm Myself by donholy28(m): 4:49pm On Nov 20, 2015
kill yourself already...at least d world will have one less idiot
Re: Mrsphyno Please Reply Me On This Thread Or I Will Harm Myself by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 20, 2015
rheether:
Clown.

Rita, Ada, whatever your name is.... why don't you want to answer the question I asked?

I know you are the black pouting ugly one in front
Re: Mrsphyno Please Reply Me On This Thread Or I Will Harm Myself by pet4ril(f): 4:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
Darven:

What's cool?
hurting your self tongue
Re: Mrsphyno Please Reply Me On This Thread Or I Will Harm Myself by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 20, 2015
pet4ril:
hurting your self tongue

So you enjoy watching people hurt themselves?
Re: Mrsphyno Please Reply Me On This Thread Or I Will Harm Myself by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 20, 2015
donholy28:
kill yourself already...at least d world will have one less idiot

How about I hand you a knife and you stab me right in my heart, then the police arrests you for murder and the world will have one less idiot and one more fool behind bars. How about that
Re: Mrsphyno Please Reply Me On This Thread Or I Will Harm Myself by banme(m): 4:59pm On Nov 20, 2015
Op abeg do it, you'll be doing us all a favor.
Re: Mrsphyno Please Reply Me On This Thread Or I Will Harm Myself by Dekatron(m): 5:00pm On Nov 20, 2015
Re: Mrsphyno Please Reply Me On This Thread Or I Will Harm Myself by pet4ril(f): 5:01pm On Nov 20, 2015
Darven:

So you enjoy watching people hurt themselves?
if that's your destiny to hurt your aelf because you're crushing on only God knows who, who am i to say otherwise?
Re: Mrsphyno Please Reply Me On This Thread Or I Will Harm Myself by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
I think the op is suffering low self exteem....angry

Abeg no curse me na joke oo, abeg oo smiley
Re: Mrsphyno Please Reply Me On This Thread Or I Will Harm Myself by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
Dekatron:
Op, you are :-

1. A person
2. Sex starved dude
3. Idiot
4. Fuckboy
5. MotherFucker

you need a brain recharge. I understand that it takes extremely large amount of the oxygen and glucose in your brain to type.

Ethics should tell you that YOU CAN NEVER GET HER ATTENTION by the way you started. Why not get a A LIFE? Or PM me, I'd send you some Materials one PARTIAL DIFFERENTIAL CALCULUS and ADVANCED FUNCTIONS OF A REAL VARIABLE. . . . . Better still, look for a knife, dig a hole in your bed (if u use one to sleep) and lubricate it round with vaseline.

WHY CAN'T YOU GUYS BORROW SENSE? It was durent/durentt/durenttt that was behaving like a psycho, them Shamstiel, and now YOU. The lady already dignified you enough by ignoring admist all you did to her. . . . She played mature, but since you are sex starved, you couldn't let go. . . . I am soo angry right now!! angry angry angry

Mrsphyno, if you reply, you just played into his game, he wouldn't stop. Report to the Admin that he is defaming you, and harassing you. . . Let him get banned

Op, I didn't type anything yet o.

Na your type no fit even look at her eyes offline. . . Mofo, m'fucker!!

If only your WAEC english essay was as long as this, maybe you wouldn't have written WAEC twice.

How long did it take u too write this? 10...15...20 minutes?
Re: Mrsphyno Please Reply Me On This Thread Or I Will Harm Myself by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
pet4ril:
if that's your destiny to hurt your aelf because you're crushing on only God knows who, who am i to say otherwise?

No, that's not my destiny. tongue
Re: Mrsphyno Please Reply Me On This Thread Or I Will Harm Myself by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
Darven .....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Married Professor Caught Having Sex With His Student..another Student Filmed It / Simple Ways To Keep Your Vagina Fresh And Get Rid Of Awful Smelling / Top 10 Most Expensive Women To Fall In Love With - True Or False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.