Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

How Do U Tell Ur Frend Dat He/she Has Mouth Odour - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do U Tell Ur Frend Dat He/she Has Mouth Odour (1259 Views)

Just For Fun! What Will U Tell Ur Child / Nigeria Ladies Are Smelling, Tell Ur Man To Get You "Beyonce's Heat" ! / Would You Tell Ur Friend You Saw His Babe Or Wife Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do U Tell Ur Frend Dat He/she Has Mouth Odour by nevi12(f): 4:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
Having mouth odour is rilli terrible,buh den how do people end up with mouth odour even worse how do u tell dem dat dey have mouth odour ......wnt d person feel bad?? Wont he/she feel embarrassed to talk to u again.....
Pls i need matured responses..
Re: How Do U Tell Ur Frend Dat He/she Has Mouth Odour by donTbone(m): 4:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
Simple...buy her a mouth wash! lipsrsealed
Re: How Do U Tell Ur Frend Dat He/she Has Mouth Odour by IamLucy(f): 4:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
how many times will you people recycle this question?

2 Likes

Re: How Do U Tell Ur Frend Dat He/she Has Mouth Odour by pet4ril(f): 4:23pm On Nov 20, 2015
The person that has the mouth odour already know he/she does even before you people became friends..... So i advice you help him/her look for solutions or better keep quiet than reminding him/her
Re: How Do U Tell Ur Frend Dat He/she Has Mouth Odour by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 20, 2015
Just go to the dentist, nevi12. tongue
Okay, let's be serious:
You know the "touch the back of your hand with the tip of your tongue, wait X seconds, then smell it" method ? Bring up a conversation that leads to both of you trying out said method. She'll find out for herself when she smells her hand, and you might be in for a rude shock as well. But you know what they say: "birds of the same feather...." It'd only make the friendship stronger, anyway. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do U Tell Ur Frend Dat He/she Has Mouth Odour by tungstar(m): 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
By being honest nd tell him/her straight to d face..... Thé truth is definitely bitter,......

If he/she really likes u, d hard confession would be appreciated....if not, then move on cos he/she wasn'nt meant to be
Re: How Do U Tell Ur Frend Dat He/she Has Mouth Odour by Michellla(f): 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
You will definitely hurt her feelings if you go blunt on this.
Instead, buy her gifts of scented soaps, perfumes...you know....toiletries that would help chase the odour away. You've got to be tactical man!
You gotta help her do this without embarrassing or hurting her feelings. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: How Do U Tell Ur Frend Dat He/she Has Mouth Odour by CaroLyner(f): 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
I wouldn't worry that much about
delicacy or their feelings cause you
mean to help them.

I would quietly hand them a
deodorant and tell them this might
work better than what they're using,
and that what they're using isn't
working well. smiley
Re: How Do U Tell Ur Frend Dat He/she Has Mouth Odour by effrebor(m): 4:41pm On Nov 20, 2015
If you guys are truly friends and you really want to help, you buy the person a mouth wash and make the person understand that you care.
Re: How Do U Tell Ur Frend Dat He/she Has Mouth Odour by nevi12(f): 4:58pm On Nov 20, 2015
IamLucy:
how many times will you people recycle this question?
This topic isnt recycled if uve seen threads wit dis kinda question i vnt..dis is based on reality not jst for d sake of creating a thread
Re: How Do U Tell Ur Frend Dat He/she Has Mouth Odour by Cutehector(m): 7:34am On Dec 05, 2015
Mawnin nevi12 smiley hw r ya?
Re: How Do U Tell Ur Frend Dat He/she Has Mouth Odour by MrSmith007: 7:56am On Dec 05, 2015
Michellla:
You will definitely hurt her feelings if you go blunt on this.
Instead, buy her gifts of scented soaps, perfumes...you know....toiletries that would help chase the odour away. You've got to be tactical man!
You gotta help her do this without embarrassing or hurting her feelings. Cheers!
scented soaps and perfumes for what??
Re: How Do U Tell Ur Frend Dat He/she Has Mouth Odour by misspicy(f): 8:12am On Dec 05, 2015
cutehector wants to help the op to derail her own thead grin
Re: How Do U Tell Ur Frend Dat He/she Has Mouth Odour by Cutehector(m): 8:14am On Dec 05, 2015
misspicy:
cutehector wants to help the op to derail her own thead grin
lol i dnt hav whatsapp anymore.. Op said she prefers chats to calls. Hence my derailing wink i neva knew i had this gift of keepin phone call conversations very long after my blackberry fone got totally spoilt cheesy
Re: How Do U Tell Ur Frend Dat He/she Has Mouth Odour by misspicy(f): 8:23am On Dec 05, 2015
Cutehector:
lol i dnt hav whatsapp anymore.. Op said she prefers chats to calls. Hence my derailing wink i neva knew i had this gift of keepin phone call conversations very long after my blackberry fone got totally spoilt cheesy
oh my apologies grin

then go to derailers paradise cool
Re: How Do U Tell Ur Frend Dat He/she Has Mouth Odour by Cutehector(m): 8:25am On Dec 05, 2015
misspicy:

oh my apologies grin

then go to derailers paradise cool
hahaha... I dnt chat in derailers paradise... I do it everywhr... wink
Re: How Do U Tell Ur Frend Dat He/she Has Mouth Odour by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 05, 2015
Maybe he/she dosnt brush daily. Trick to use on his nxt tym. 'Hey dude am bored, can we goan brush our teeth?

1 Like

Re: How Do U Tell Ur Frend Dat He/she Has Mouth Odour by nevi12(f): 11:24pm On Dec 19, 2015
Mhen can u imagine i forgot i own a thread ere....nairaland has jst gotten rilli borin nowadays jst fight everywrre
Re: How Do U Tell Ur Frend Dat He/she Has Mouth Odour by kaka22(m): 12:59am On Dec 20, 2015
It is simple. When both of you are together, put your hand in front of your mouth and blow some air there. Then, tell him/her that you have mouth odour. I can assure that he or she will do the same and he/she may even tell you that he/she has mouth odour. Then, you can search for solutions together or tell that you have been informed that morning and night brushing of the mouth reduce mouth odour.

N.B: The acting is necessary in order to remove the embarrassment that may arise from telling him or her. cool
Re: How Do U Tell Ur Frend Dat He/she Has Mouth Odour by Leriebloom(f): 1:26am On Dec 20, 2015
nevi12:
Having mouth odour is rilli terrible,buh den how do people end up with mouth odour even worse how do u tell dem dat dey have mouth odour ......wnt d person feel bad?? Wont he/she feel embarrassed to talk to u again.....
Pls i need matured responses..
This thread reminds me of a girl i used to know in secondary school days. She had d most terrible mouth odour and she loved talking in my face, i rly didnt knw hw to tell her,she was so small and i just cldnt b d one hurting her feelings. I never told her about her mouth odour,and i still feel guilty. Its much better to tell the person,it might hurt but he/she is finding it out from a friend not an outsider.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Imagine When She Caught You Cheating On Her! / Love Quotes - Get Daily Romantic Love Quotes HERE! / What Are You Doing Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.