Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,035 members, 7,845,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Why Do Pretty Girls Like Begging Guys For Money?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Pretty Girls Like Begging Guys For Money?? (2551 Views)

'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo / Why do pretty girls rarely have boyfriends / See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Pretty Girls Like Begging Guys For Money?? by donjaxy(m): 9:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
Wasted generation undecided
Re: Why Do Pretty Girls Like Begging Guys For Money?? by DikSin(m): 9:55pm On Nov 20, 2015
MrCork:

.....bro if u cant aford to spend on women then u can all ways settle for men...you broke azzzz mofo!! (No ofeense) angry

Wait a minute you hot headed piglet (no hard feelings)...

What's your definition of "women" and "spending on women?" undecided

Your life would be a lot more easier the moment you quit being a low life Sissy o:
Re: Why Do Pretty Girls Like Begging Guys For Money?? by DikSin(m): 9:56pm On Nov 20, 2015
donjaxy:
Wasted generation undecided
Glad you're part of it undecided
Re: Why Do Pretty Girls Like Begging Guys For Money?? by aktem(m): 10:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
END TIME COUNTER THREAD
Re: Why Do Pretty Girls Like Begging Guys For Money?? by MrCork: 10:36pm On Nov 20, 2015
DikSin:

Wait a minute you hot headed piglet (no hard feelings)...

What's your definition of "women" and "spending on women?" undecided

Your life would be a lot more easier the moment you quit being a low life Sissy o:

.....calm down son...do u realiaze am the only one resspodin to yor dumb thread. ..am the only friend u hav so I sugest u be nice..eddddiot boy!!(no ofeense) undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Pretty Girls Like Begging Guys For Money?? by DikSin(m): 10:41pm On Nov 20, 2015
wisson:
WELCOME TO THE BROTHERHOOD OF THE GREAT
ILLUMINATI.

#SMH for you
Re: Why Do Pretty Girls Like Begging Guys For Money?? by DikSin(m): 10:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
MrCork:

.....calm down son...do u realiaze am the only one resspodin to yor dumb thread. ..am the only friend u hav so I sugest u be nice..eddddiot boy!!(no ofeense) undecided

I agree you said that, flathead_ coRk (no hard feeling)

Will you stop responding to my thread, miss charity? undecided
Re: Why Do Pretty Girls Like Begging Guys For Money?? by 400billionman: 11:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
DikSin:
Why is it that lots of these pretty likes begging for things. From money to recharge card(s), phone charger, earpice etc. The most annoying. Part of it is: they beg without coutesy. Making it look as though it's their birth right.

Is it because they they are fine? I doubt if they are ever going to change.

Let AmadiOha strike the mouth that will aproach me with a "because I fine" begging attitude. #Mtchwee

No wonder my neega (Lil Kesh) sang "Is it Because I Love You?" God bless that bro of mine.

You want to sleep with her but you dont want to spend.

That is not to say there are no annoying girls. Some can beg for Africa..
Re: Why Do Pretty Girls Like Begging Guys For Money?? by pryme(m): 11:25pm On Nov 20, 2015
PunkyVeer:
They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but when the word "pretty" is mentioned here, I become very curious since even someone that looks like Ru Paul is tagged "pretty damsel" grin

Anyhoo, could they be having these entitlement issues because you've gassed them up so much to the point where they start feeling like the creme de la creme deserving of everything they ask for, when in actuality they really don't grin Hmmmm....Just a passing thought though.

honestly its rare to find heads like urs in a woman, i use to think its only guys that are blessed with such intellect
Re: Why Do Pretty Girls Like Begging Guys For Money?? by DikSin(m): 11:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
aktem:
END TIME COUNTER THREAD

END TIME COMMENT
Re: Why Do Pretty Girls Like Begging Guys For Money?? by MrCork: 5:03am On Nov 21, 2015
DikSin:

I agree you said that, flathead_ coRk (no hard feeling)

Will you stop responding to my thread, miss charity? undecided

....u sound like an assss wit a hole.. I lie? smiley
Re: Why Do Pretty Girls Like Begging Guys For Money?? by MrCork: 5:04am On Nov 21, 2015
DikSin:
Why is it that lots of these pretty likes begging for things. From money to recharge card(s), phone charger, earpice etc. The most annoying. Part of it is: they beg without coutesy. Making it look as though it's their birth right.

Let AmadiOha strike the mouth that will aproach me with a "because I fine" begging attitude. #Mtchwee

No wonder my neega (Lil Kesh) sang "Is it Because I Love You?" God bless that bro of mine.

..DUMB THREAD FINALY DERAILED... THREAD CLOSED!!!
Re: Why Do Pretty Girls Like Begging Guys For Money?? by DikSin(m): 5:41am On Nov 21, 2015
MrCork:

..DUMB THREAD FINALY DERAILED... THREAD CLOSED!!!

And this confused local coRk won't back off undecided
Don't make this more difficult for yourself, miss okukor... Back off now before it gets too late, flathead_ (no hard feelings)
Re: Why Do Pretty Girls Like Begging Guys For Money?? by UssyFreeesh(m): 5:46am On Nov 21, 2015
It's in their DNA grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pretty Girls Like Begging Guys For Money?? by DikSin(m): 5:52am On Nov 21, 2015
MrCork:

....u sound like an assss wit a hole.. I lie? smiley

And all the flatHeads_ talk like poo cee undecided
Re: Why Do Pretty Girls Like Begging Guys For Money?? by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 21, 2015
DikSin:

and they are so many here on nairaland....
forming g wagon online but palmwine tapper bicycle offline...shii oo

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pretty Girls Like Begging Guys For Money?? by DikSin(m): 6:51am On Nov 21, 2015
kunleoosha:

and they are so many here on nairaland....
forming g wagon online but palmwine tapper bicycle offline...shii oo

Bross u wicked die grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Pretty Girls Like Begging Guys For Money?? by ipledge10(m): 6:56am On Nov 21, 2015
MrCork:

...see yor ghana head like run away donkey..they beg u for moiney?...women r sopose to ask & it our job to giv......if u aint gots moiney..quit naggin & go find job!! (No ofeense) angry
mugu grin(no offense)

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Nigeria Ladies Dont Talk Sexually Openly? / Sold / Nigerians Rarely Get Tattooed, Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.