Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage (50837 Views)

Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers / 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action / Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by komek(m): 8:36am On Nov 21, 2015
Slimzjoe:
But she also said this

So who's being Truthful here

Woman wrapper, shut up ur mouth.
U are talking as if u don't know women. As soon as u catch them cheating, their friends will give them a story line. Moreover, are u justifying her action? Because she was allegedly beaten , she now goes on whatsapp and facebook to fvk men? Abeg
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:38am On Nov 21, 2015
End time marriage
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by Slimzjoe(m): 8:39am On Nov 21, 2015
komek:

Woman wrapper, shut up ur mouth.
U are talking as if u don't know women. As soon as u catch them cheating, their friends will give them a story line. Moreover, are u justifying her action? Because she was allegedly beaten , she now goes on whatsapp and facebook to fvk men? Abeg

Get a Brain and Learn to Type After thinking. Then I'll be Indulged in a Convo with you. cheesy
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by coolcalm13(f): 8:46am On Nov 21, 2015
Slimzjoe:

grin grin grin
Don't mind me. I chose to Ignore it
Funny u.
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by oluwafreshkid(m): 8:51am On Nov 21, 2015
Fynpatra:
Facebook snatching peopl boos since time inmemorial
Facebook didn't start since time immemorial
undecided tongue

1 Like

Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by henryhemon(m): 9:07am On Nov 21, 2015
maryhaam:
who are they cheating with?

You know you got a man CAN'T you turn them down biko?
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by emzila(m): 9:08am On Nov 21, 2015
jomoh:

The man presented verifiable evidences to back up his allegations.

What did the woman present? Nothing.

Its no more his words against hers. It was his evidence against hers. So the man with evidence wins.

Had the woman presented a picture of bruised face or black eye now, it would've been a different case.

THE MOMENT I READ ABOUT THE COURT GRANT THE MAN CUSTODY OF THE CHILDREN, I KNEW THE WOMAN WAS TECHNICALLY FOUND GUILTY. TECHNICALLY I SAID BECAUSE THE COURT DID NOT PRONOUNCE IT BUT IS OBVIOUS
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by 9jaboi8701(m): 9:08am On Nov 21, 2015
Slimzjoe:
it would be Easier for a Camel to Pass through the eye of a needle.

Chai! dis parable na from on top Iroko tree. 3 orijin for u. women!!!
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 21, 2015
bros you know what i did? i just got a lady we liked each other and we have two kids. no marriage oooooo. naija women are wicked
69MissedCalls:
this marriage thing sef... I no know if i go do am undecided

1 Like

Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by emmanuel1990(m): 9:39am On Nov 21, 2015
This is the main reason i dont buy good phones for my girl friend.
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by yoksy(f): 9:43am On Nov 21, 2015
haba woman y r u behaving like a senseless man, technology is good but it would have been beta if we could only make calls n send text msg wit our phone cos some people r married to dere phone not partner
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by fosterkid: 9:45am On Nov 21, 2015
When the cheater becomes the cheated tongue
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by maryhaam(f): 9:59am On Nov 21, 2015
henryhemon:

You know you got a man CAN'T you turn them down biko?
when you tell the guy u have guy and he's adamant,no be una way.
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by trappatoni(m): 10:00am On Nov 21, 2015
Abbykem:
Divorce? Scares d hell out of me! When u ar married, why can't u be faithful and chat like a married woman. Once am married, am married. Cefinis!
women like you are rare.Majority of women these days are nothing to write home about, always looking for the next big thing.
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by Edusouls(m): 10:16am On Nov 21, 2015
is easier to find a pin in the sambisa forest,than to find a good and a loyal woman overall nigeria...

1 Like

Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by henryhemon(m): 10:18am On Nov 21, 2015
maryhaam:
when you tell the guy u have guy and he's adamant,no be una way.

Still doesn't stop you from saying no.
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by henryhemon(m): 10:22am On Nov 21, 2015
emmanuel1990:
This is the main reason i dont buy good phones for my girl friend.

Whether you buy or not, if she wants to cheat she go cheat bro.
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by chidextec: 10:23am On Nov 21, 2015
Trust any woman at ur own peril.
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by Vince77(m): 10:31am On Nov 21, 2015
69MissedCalls:
this marriage thing sef... I no know if i go do am undecided
even me sef
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by noblegrex: 10:35am On Nov 21, 2015
Abbykem:
Ok
let me mail you.
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by maryhaam(f): 10:38am On Nov 21, 2015
henryhemon:

Still doesn't stop you from saying no.
you guys should stop too,na una be harbinger of the problem.
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by Flashh: 10:40am On Nov 21, 2015
pet4ril:
false my dear, there are still women that can be trusted
I know, but they are very rear.
TheBossLadyK:

That is not true pls. it is vice versa
OK! Maybe you can come and prove it to me.
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 21, 2015
Abbykem:
No more father? That one na lie
No more having a wife to become a fadda or having a wife for life.
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 21, 2015
kosplateau:

No more having a wife to become a fadda or having a wife for life.
It's lyk u don't understand the 'father' I mean. I mean those catholic fathers wey no dey marry
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 21, 2015
Abbykem:
It's lyk u don't understand the 'father' I mean. I mean those catholic fathers wey no dey marry
Oh...their own better nao. Do u have any problems with that?
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 21, 2015
kosplateau:

Oh...their own better nao. Do u have any problems with that?
I was just advising sm1 to go and be a father if he's not ready 2 face little challenges in marriage b4 u quoted me.
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by henryhemon(m): 12:30pm On Nov 21, 2015
maryhaam:
you guys should stop too,na una be harbinger of the problem.

No blame guy men,how will a man you 're taken or single if he doesn't try,it behoves on the lady to say no but big eye no go free una
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by henryhemon(m): 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
Abbykem:
I was just advising sm1 to go and be a father if he's not ready 2 face little challenges in marriage b4 u quoted me.

Are you taken? Asking for a friend.
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 21, 2015
Abbykem:
Nice way...one can still become and remain a fadda without going into priesthood.
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 21, 2015
henryhemon:

Are you taken? Asking for a friend.
Let ur friend do the talking nah? Is he a ghost?
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by 400billionman: 1:09pm On Nov 21, 2015
Ashewo by Profession..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos / Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days / My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.