Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,672 members, 7,844,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Photos: GEJ Returns From The US - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: GEJ Returns From The US (33462 Views)

Aisha Buhari Returns From UK, Says Buhari is Happy With Osinbajo / Aisha And President Buhari Hug As Buhari Returns From UK (Pic) / New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: GEJ Returns From The US by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 21, 2015
[quote author=tomakint post=40242331][/quote]
lol. no vex sah.
Re: Photos: GEJ Returns From The US by mavinc4u(f): 7:50am On Nov 21, 2015
buzquet:
GEJ celebrated his birth today just like the way I celebrated my 10yrs birthday. Not glamorous unlike when he was the Commander in chief.

This life is just too funny. Just imagine this birthday was January

He celebrated his birthday that way because he does not want it glamorous but you celebrated yours that way because you don't have money to make it glamorous. Stop comparing yourself with him, is not just possible. Try and make use of your God given brain or is there nothing left there?

3 Likes

Re: Photos: GEJ Returns From The US by 175(m): 7:50am On Nov 21, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Mods, enouGh of this madness! What is all these focus on a Useless and failed leader?

Ndi ara!

Tunda fire ur black nyash! Ashawo ndi APC gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Photos: GEJ Returns From The US by Gassa007: 7:52am On Nov 21, 2015
captainflash:
I cant see any sign of employment in this country,but at least he should use some of these money he used in travelling to help the poor..
Thunder must strike you....e-diot
Re: Photos: GEJ Returns From The US by Jabia(m): 7:54am On Nov 21, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Mods, enouGh of this madness! What is all these focus on a Useless and failed leader?

Ndi ara!

I am neither for nor against the past administration ma'am. We are all encouraged to respect the office of the president. He's been voted out for not performing satisfactorily already. Why not let it go at that?
Re: Photos: GEJ Returns From The US by collyno1985: 8:49am On Nov 21, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Ndi ara!
Sometimes I wonder what kind of useless human being u are.....
Anyway I blem d Agbero man dat always take u to bed. Foolish foOl.
Re: Photos: GEJ Returns From The US by Akpan107(m): 9:18am On Nov 21, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Ngwa Nwanyi oma, Iwe ewela gi! Unu Buru nu Ga wa! Ma na ka odokwaa unu anya, na ndi Mba Mmiri, ahuGhi Ndigbo anyi na-anya
Yeah, we loved the Igbos. to my little undestanding of the language. ur point is quite understood. we the Mmba Miri's are friends of the igbos. ur problems is just that, you hate GEJ and PDP. i have seen places you have said many good things about Buhari and APC. though the North may love the igbos, but we are not ur enemy.
Re: Photos: GEJ Returns From The US by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 21, 2015
just like your failed husband right? foolish woman
NgeneUkwenu:

Ndi ara!
Re: Photos: GEJ Returns From The US by margclever: 9:45am On Nov 21, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Ndi ara!
thunder fire your smelly female core

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: GEJ Returns From The US by ModiKen(m): 9:47am On Nov 21, 2015
suxkill:
A true democrat!!!

a humble man to the core!!!

man of peace!!!

the best president Nigeria has ever had!!!

If you had lost someone to Boko Haram durimg his tenure, you won't have spewed this rubbish here.
Re: Photos: GEJ Returns From The US by saintkel(m): 10:07am On Nov 21, 2015
kennyddonn:
u detest d simple truth..sorry it has been told
Another Lie Mohammed, wot truth has bin told? Tell me d differences btw Goodluck n PMB aka baba go slow n keep lying
Re: Photos: GEJ Returns From The US by saintkel(m): 10:10am On Nov 21, 2015
Akpan107:
Yeah, we loved the Igbos. to my little undestanding of the language. ur point is quite understood. we the Mmba Miri's are friends of the igbos. ur problems is just that, you hate GEJ and PDP. i have seen places you have said many good things about Buhari and APC. though the North may love the igbos, but we are not ur enemy.
North love who? U see dis two regions; North and West, I beta have alliance with those from d south dan dos 2
Re: Photos: GEJ Returns From The US by gp6liveth(m): 10:51am On Nov 21, 2015
Daura dullardist are not happy with this extreme eulogism we are according GEJ oh. Pls let us increase the praise so they may go commit suicide with BH.

I love GEJ more than all Nigerians home and abroad but I can't die for him just as he has commanded me- my ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian.
Re: Photos: GEJ Returns From The US by auhanson(m): 11:18am On Nov 21, 2015
I salute you with an Heroic welcome, my one and only EXPRESIDENT
Re: Photos: GEJ Returns From The US by DikSin(m): 11:21am On Nov 21, 2015
All those boot-licking gej are clear evidence of Corruption in Nigeria.
Re: Photos: GEJ Returns From The US by Seunaj05(m): 11:24am On Nov 21, 2015
Guy, u're not an Igbo. Reveal it true identity. Stop impersonation
Re: Photos: GEJ Returns From The US by Seunaj05(m): 11:24am On Nov 21, 2015
Guy, u're not an Igbo. Reveal it true identity. Stop impersonation, it's a denier of person
Re: Photos: GEJ Returns From The US by Seunaj05(m): 11:25am On Nov 21, 2015
Guy, u're not an Igbo. Reveal ur true identity. Stop impersonation, it's a denier of ur person
Re: Photos: GEJ Returns From The US by Lionsclaw: 11:28am On Nov 21, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Ndi ara!
You are a fool because you dont know the meaning of leadership.
A leader is not somebody that gains political office like your Amaechi.
A leader is a man who sets a pace that is worthy of emulation and as such command followership in millions.
For your bloody information politicians all around Africa are now taking after GEJs steps. That is leadership you blind mumu
Re: Photos: GEJ Returns From The US by suxkill: 11:43am On Nov 21, 2015
ModiKen:

If you had lost someone to Boko Haram durimg his tenure, you won't have spewed this rubbish here.

you must be high on daura weed when you typed this poo,I lost a cousin in Plateau st first twin bomb blast.
my shop is there as well. but life goes on dude.

your messiah has bastardized our economy.

biz is not buzzing compared to the last 6ix months.

inflation occur virtually every two months.

scarcity and price of fuel is something else.

I will tame (BH) in three months if voted....Buhari

we are winning the war.......Buhari

BH only carry out structured attacks.......Kano +Yola=unstructured attacks.

abeg try get sense nah.
suffering and smiling kills faster than ebola dude.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: GEJ Returns From The US by toshmann(m): 1:51pm On Nov 21, 2015
This guy looks happier than when he was president.

Meanwhile I hear say gas dey scarce for naija. . . thise who voted for changee are secretly biting their tongue now. Dont worry, I don't expect u to admit it. grin

APCeeeeee Changeee cheesy
Chibok girls, not found yet
Boko haram, still killing
Cabinet, still same 'ol same 'ol
Gas scarcity, same ol story
War against kworopshun. . Only in newspapers grin
Infrastructure . . . . Not even in the agenda
Campaign promises. . . 5000naira pay for unemployed youth. . . . the more u look

School breakfast for kids. . . . . denied
Campaign strategy---->blame GEJ
Governance strategy--->blame GEJ
Re-election strategy--->blame GEJ

APCeeeeee!!!!Changeeeee grin
Re: Photos: GEJ Returns From The US by toshmann(m): 1:52pm On Nov 21, 2015
toshmann:
This guy looks happier than when he was president.

Meanwhile I hear say gas dey scarce for naija. . . those who voted for changee are secretly biting their tongue now. Dont worry, I don't expect u to admit it. grin

APCeeeeee Changeee cheesy
Chibok girls, not found yet
Boko haram, still killing
Cabinet, still same 'ol same 'ol
Gas scarcity, same ol story
War against kworopshun. . Only in newspapers grin
Infrastructure . . . . Not even in the agenda
Campaign promises. . . 5000naira pay for unemployed youth. . . . the more u look

School breakfast for kids. . . . . denied
Campaign strategy---->blame GEJ
Governance strategy--->blame GEJ
Re-election strategy--->blame GEJ

APCeeeeee!!!!Changeeeee grin

Ha shocked
How my post carry double
Wetin de worry nairaland? Abi bokoharri don plant virus for my phone? angry
Re: Photos: GEJ Returns From The US by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 21, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Ndi ara!
No sir he is not useless it's that your father at home that is useless. Nobody in your generation that can achieve what he has achieved
Re: Photos: GEJ Returns From The US by Pascalberry(m): 2:55pm On Nov 21, 2015
He's a great man indeed destined for greatness. He did so many wonders
1. He made us achieve africa biggest economy.
2. He brouqht up the you win and sure-p which did many great things.
3. He started the auto mobile manufacturing actualisation in nigeria.
4. Because of his respect 4 the nigerian citizens, he did not allowed heads to row in the nations general elections.
5. His agric policies made the prize of food especially rice to fall during xmas.
6. During his time the nations arm forces produce some millitary hardware which was the 1st time ever in the nation.
7. He made the pressid scholarship achieve greater heiqht which was a plus 4 the nation.
And lot more menh lets give kudos to the G.E.J bcux his the best jare.
Re: Photos: GEJ Returns From The US by ModiKen(m): 3:12pm On Nov 21, 2015
suxkill:

you must be high on daura weed when you typed this poo,I lost a cousin in Plateau st first twin bomb blast.
my shop is there as well. but life goes on dude.

your messiah has bastardized our economy.

biz is not buzzing compared to the last 6ix months.

inflation occur virtually every two months.

scarcity and price of fuel is something else.

I will tame (BH) in three months if voted....Buhari

we are winning the war.......Buhari

BH only carry out structured attacks.......Kano +Yola=unstructured attacks.

abeg try get sense nah.
suffering and smiling kills faster than ebola dude.

If you had been this vocal during GEJ's tenure, I would have been impressed but sorry I'm not impressed with ur online ranting.
Re: Photos: GEJ Returns From The US by Waksdabos(m): 4:46pm On Nov 21, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Ndi ara!
Another dullard on d loss. Just because social media & advancement in technology offers d undue opportunity to air ur trash opinions. None in ur generation both born & unborn can get to his level. NONSENSE. Calling ben Bruce to talk common sense into u.
Re: Photos: GEJ Returns From The US by suxkill: 4:59pm On Nov 21, 2015
ModiKen:

If you had been this vocal during GEJ's tenure, I would have been impressed but sorry I'm not impressed with ur online ranting.

GEJ is not a saint dude,but he still better than other previous president we've had.
so stop hating,
Re: Photos: GEJ Returns From The US by ModiKen(m): 5:42pm On Nov 21, 2015
suxkill:

GEJ is not a saint dude,but he still better than other previous president we've had.
so stop hating,

Good.....u didnt say better than PMB cos u know he still has time to change things...
Re: Photos: GEJ Returns From The US by suxkill: 10:17pm On Nov 21, 2015
ModiKen:

Good.....u didnt say better than PMB cos u know he still has time to change things...

I didn't mention Buhari because he needs more tym.but wit they way things are looking,gbege dey town.
admit it dude.
Re: Photos: GEJ Returns From The US by ModiKen(m): 11:50pm On Nov 21, 2015
suxkill:

I didn't mention Buhari because he needs more tym.but wit they way things are looking,gbege dey town.
admit it dude.

Mehn....I no go lie, as dis govt dey go, fear don dey catch me, but I dey try keep hope alive. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Arrives Gambia For Peace Talks With Jammeh (Photos) / How Imo Governorship Election Verdict Generates Judicial Crisis / APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.