Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

No Light At Alimosho Local Government, Lagos. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Light At Alimosho Local Government, Lagos. (636 Views)

APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections / 10 Most Developed Local Government Areas In Nigeria-opinion / No Light, No Fuel: When Will This Suffering End? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Light At Alimosho Local Government, Lagos. by donshaddow(m): 8:34am On Nov 27, 2015
Been going to Alimosho Local Govt for the 3rd week running... Hoping to get my NIN ID card..

But each time there's always an Issue.

The greatest one is not having electricity due to they are owing NEPA.

So, they disconnect their light... They say gen is faulty, they say they don't have diesel..

Or they say they can their boss is not around that they can't on the gen.

For God's sake! Where is this country heading to??

Please mods... Push this to front page for people to see.

The only suggestion the staff gave is "we should go to other centre, they are not sure when the issue will be rectified!
Re: No Light At Alimosho Local Government, Lagos. by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:36am On Nov 27, 2015
Ask buhari when he comes back from malta
Re: No Light At Alimosho Local Government, Lagos. by donshaddow(m): 9:09am On Nov 27, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Ask buhari when he comes back from malta

You're such a disgrunted id.iot.

What concerns Buhari with the content of this thread?

Is he the local gov chairman or state commissioner, or Governor?

You're the greatest fool I've ever come across in my whole life.

Mods, could you pls ban this baga for derailing this thread!
Re: No Light At Alimosho Local Government, Lagos. by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:12am On Nov 27, 2015
donshaddow:

You're such a disgrunted id.iot.
What concerns Buhari with the content of this thread?
Is he the local gov chairman or state commissioner, or Governor?
You're the greatest fool I've ever come across in my whole life.
Mods, could you pls ban this baga for derailing this thread!
God bless you...

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Claims Suicide Attack On Muslim Procession / Pmb's Economic Diversification Working. / Bloomberg Writes Off Buhari, Says He Has No Capacity To Run Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.