Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos (63523 Views)

Marilyn Gbalahan: Okowa's Daughter Gives Birth On His 58th Birthday (Photos) / Okowa's Advert Celebrating Ibori's 58th Birthday / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by hensben(m): 11:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
Hero? The way Nigerians dey abuse title ehn... Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by olapluto(m): 11:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
Hero of democracy sha? More like Error of Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by jpphilips(m): 11:55pm On Nov 20, 2015
wallex1983:
@that cake, the last line says from all of us at Sahara? Could it be that Abati was behind Sahara reporters that partly sent his boss packing?

Sahara oil and gas, the subsidy cesspit of Nigeria.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by daveP(m): 11:56pm On Nov 20, 2015
even if they said all, your very last decision has covered a multitude of wrongs, which no man can escape. Comparing it with what some 'rulers' and 'leaders' have done, i think you've used a new style to engrave your name in history books. HBD GEJ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by lonelydora: 11:57pm On Nov 20, 2015
So na for box Reuben still dey put him shirt?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by flokii: 11:58pm On Nov 20, 2015
foolishness at its peak... see as him be sef..

btw where mama piss... abi you don use cluelessness divorce her too..
yeye

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 21, 2015
Remyboyhefty:
thank God d clueless man and his illiterate wife can now have some rest now all the blames will nw leave hin and go to buhari. Hbd baba otuke grin

Fool

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by Jolumania432(m): 12:01am On Nov 21, 2015
I Like This Man Before, But When Ever I Tink Abt The Sufferness Nigeria Is Goin Tru Ryt Now I Keep Hatin Him More And More.. He Is A Failure(olodo) Not A Hero

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by pharoah7(m): 12:20am On Nov 21, 2015
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by 9jatatafo(m): 12:24am On Nov 21, 2015
GEJ is unlike PMB that lost elections some years back and said the dog and the baboon will bath in blood and now we have blood bath everywhere courtesy of Boko Haram

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by Billygee2u: 12:26am On Nov 21, 2015
fistonati:
Take it or leave it, Jonathan deserves dt accolades. He sets d stage and put Africa on d blueprints of good thing. Even in defeat, he's a fulfilled man dt did his very own best in uniting Nigeria.
I wish him a happy birthday and promising years ahead.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by Billygee2u: 12:29am On Nov 21, 2015
iffydave:
Happy birthday to the Hero of Democracy

As you have left Nigeria in peace, peace will never elude you and your family......

"My political ambition is not worth the blood of
any Nigerian."........ GEJ

" In presenting myself for service, I make no
pretense that I have a magic wand that will solve
all of Nigeria’s problems or that I am the most
intelligent Nigerian".......... GEJ

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by dotTEE007(m): 12:30am On Nov 21, 2015
happy birthday to the hero wish you many more of this day sire
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by meforyou1(m): 12:31am On Nov 21, 2015
See what an international birthday website captured GEJ's birthday as. They called him a "World Leader", which is what he is

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by Billygee2u: 12:31am On Nov 21, 2015
happy birthday our Beloved GEJ,
may your days be peacefully long.
may the Almighty God continue to strengthen you.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by tpiadotcom: 12:37am On Nov 21, 2015
interesting colours on the cake, where's his wife?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by dantori(m): 12:42am On Nov 21, 2015
123456abc:
Dr. Reuben Abati posted this on his twitter handle few minutes ago - Celebrating 58th birthday with Fmr President Jonathan, Nov 20 - See Photos:

SOURCE - http://newsnownigeria.com.ng/dr-abati-others-celebrates-goodluck-jonathan-at-58-see-photos/

SOURCE - https://twitter.com/abati1990

where is patie ?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by mauriemaxwell: 12:44am On Nov 21, 2015
bleeped up president. JONSING MAN
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by Truckpusher(m): 12:51am On Nov 21, 2015
olapluto:
Hero of democracy sha? More like Error of Nigerians
Whatever you chose to believe , he never sold fuel at 300 Naira for a liter to you.
That's something y'all should be concerned about now.

He's gone , you can't have another him in the next 20 yrs tongue
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by Tojay: 12:53am On Nov 21, 2015
Owo epo laraye nba ni la....... Where r all d sycophants dat celebrated his 57th birthday wit him even PEJ was absent. We knw u wen ur dere but outside dere OYO

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by felix10(m): 12:58am On Nov 21, 2015
Appy birthday to Baba peace.
LLNP.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by berrystunn(m): 1:00am On Nov 21, 2015
bcomputer101:
hehehe!

GEJ never stop amazing me.
drinking ogogoro with 5-Alive.

Thank God Nigerians didn't give him the second chance, Another billions of Naira would have suffer and disappear from our treasury to mark a day like this.

Hmm!

USU..... grin go get the meaning and get back to me
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by berrystunn(m): 1:02am On Nov 21, 2015
tpiadotcom:
interesting colours on the cake, where's his wife?

u see any woman there?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by InvertedHammer: 1:02am On Nov 21, 2015
author=fistonati post=40239036]Take it or leave it, Jonathan deserves dt accolades. He sets d stage and put Africa on d blueprints of good thing. Even in defeat, he's a fulfilled man dt did his very own best in uniting Nigeria.
I wish him a happy birthday and promising years ahead.

/
It proves one thing...

Africans are closer to baboons than humans.
We celebrate things that real humans take for granted. Things like electricity(up NEPA!), good roads, clean water and not the least, conceding a lost election.

I really want to read from the folks who honestly believe that Blacks are not monkeys.

All these Igbo folks prancing around for GEJ, SE roads and 2nd River Niger bridge after eight years of GEJ tell you how much he cared about your sorry behinds. Supporting a failure to alienate the center will only make matters worse. And if your hope is Biafra, it ain't gonna happen.

Igbo people and Nigeria politics is like water and oil. Even US negotiates with her mortal enemies (eg. Iran) to protect US interests in the region. It is not about right, wrong, love or hate people! It is about interests. But this is one aspect of politics that Igbo people failed to understand. In political considerations, nobody gives a flying fvck about sentiment.

/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by olapluto(m): 1:08am On Nov 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
Whatever you chose to believe , he never sold fuel at 300 Naira for a liter to you.
That's something y'all should be concerned about now.

He's gone , you can't have another him in the next 20 yrs tongue
You cant even wait longer to tell your porky lies. As early as April, under the GEJ the error, fuel was going for 500 naira. Banks were closing early, radio stations shut, etc. Thank goodness that GEJ the error is gone! Gone forever!

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by berrystunn(m): 1:10am On Nov 21, 2015
Jolumania432:
I Like This Man Before, But When Ever I Tink Abt The Sufferness Nigeria Is Goin Tru Ryt Now I Keep Hatin Him More And More.. He Is A Failure(olodo) Not A Hero

USU...... when did nigeria started going though all this pains ?? olodo....from 1960, but anyway pray that one day someone from your village , not your family ooh should get to that post...

you don't have respect for your father grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by Nobody: 1:10am On Nov 21, 2015
Karanka:
Happy Birthday Sir.
Nigeria wasn't mature enough for your style of leadership.

Some Nigerians still got brains! Karanka is a typical example! #GreatTalk man

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by Elvis506(m): 1:12am On Nov 21, 2015
Dekingmoses:
Y reuben no tell am say make he wear white suit instead of dat blak one. Black man in a blak suit with a black blak backbround, black agenda... Thank God for d white shirt i for no recognize am. He lack dressing sense...
sorry but u re simply an illiterate, he's old enough to be ur father.....cow.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by netcomms(m): 1:23am On Nov 21, 2015
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by pussyeater(m): 1:48am On Nov 21, 2015
JONATHIEF
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 2:18am On Nov 21, 2015
Happy Birthday cool
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by tk4rd: 2:19am On Nov 21, 2015
On the cake, I saw "FROM ALL OF US AT SAHARA"
Abi na the same Sahara Reporters that bashed him and his government like say tomorrow no dey.?? or abi na another Sahara be this.??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Accepts Ganduje’s Council Of Chiefs Chairmanship Appointment / Difference Between Street Light Abroad And Nigeria(lagos) / Senator Orji Kalu Arrives Abia Months After Release From Prison (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.