Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos (63517 Views)

Marilyn Gbalahan: Okowa's Daughter Gives Birth On His 58th Birthday (Photos) / Okowa's Advert Celebrating Ibori's 58th Birthday / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by sademola: 6:04am On Nov 21, 2015
Cake from SAHARA?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by chudi55: 6:11am On Nov 21, 2015
Truly this man is a hero of democracy
iffydave:
Happy birthday to the Hero of Democracy

[size=20pt] As you have left Nigeria in peace, peace will never elude you and your family......
[/size]

"My political ambition is not worth the blood of
any Nigerian."........ GEJ

" In presenting myself for service, I make no
pretense that I have a magic wand that will solve
all of Nigeria’s problems or that I am the most
intelligent Nigerian".......... GEJ
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by spartan50(m): 6:12am On Nov 21, 2015
Flashh:
Asslickers everywhere!

I checked down, checked up, checked right, checked left. I didn't didn't see my people.

Oh God! Why am I stucked in the midst of wailers this night? embarassed
you are pathetic!

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by Trapnews: 6:19am On Nov 21, 2015
Ahmeduana:

BECAUSE THE THREAD IS NOT FOR BADA§$, IS NOT FOR NEVER DO WELL PEOPLE, IS NOT FOR PEOPLE THAT LACK HOME TRAINING, IS NOT FOR PEOPLE WITH EVIL MINDS, IS NOT FOR PEOPLE THAT WISH EVIL SHOULD BEFELL THEIR FELLOW HUMAN, AND IS NOT PEOPLE THAT DESTROY EVERY GOOD THAT THEIR FELLOW HUMAN HAVE DONE IN LIFE, SO FOR THOSE REASONS I MENTION, YOU WILL NOT FIND YOUR FELLOW EVILL MINDED ON THIS THREAD, YOU YOURSELF HOW DID YOU GET IN? YOU MUST HAVE STRAY LIKE A DOG!

shocked Who left your cage open?

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by kenoz(m): 6:20am On Nov 21, 2015
HBD
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by ajealadick(m): 6:22am On Nov 21, 2015
Can you help notice that Abati's shirt is not ironed?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by Trapnews: 6:22am On Nov 21, 2015
OCTAVO:
Nice one... Happy birthday to you Mr President.

The last time I checked, PMB was the president. This is treason and you should be behind bars.

1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by ocelot2006(m): 6:25am On Nov 21, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Nigerians should stop giving too much attention to failed leaders. This is just an added year of being both clueless and dumb. See his corrupt dumb face. Where is that comic mama piss? Are they divorced yet?

You're absolutely right....that's why i stopped given attention to the Daura buffoon currently in the presidency. For now, im celebrating the best president Nigeria had.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by tmeg: 6:25am On Nov 21, 2015
Dekingmoses:
Y reuben no tell am say make he wear white suit instead of dat blak one. Black man in a blak suit with a black blak backbround, black agenda... Thank God for d white shirt i for no recognize am. He lack dressing sense...
You are nothing but a crepehanger, pessimist, cynic and a detractor

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by otokx(m): 6:27am On Nov 21, 2015
wallex1983:
@that cake, the last line says from all of us at Sahara? Could it be that Abati was behind Sahara reporters that partly sent his boss packing?

Have you heard of Sahara Energy?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by wise7(m): 6:28am On Nov 21, 2015
aare07:
i like ABATI for the loyalty he has displayed over time. May his loyalty never be tested on GEJ. However, happy bithday to GEJ on behalf of my family and from all of us at FEDERAL UNIVERSITY LOKOJA.
ad astra
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by mindtricks: 6:29am On Nov 21, 2015
Such a calm looking man.

Yet Jona could have done better in office.

Now he is no longer in power, he can only say I wish.

Wish him Goodluck!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by Trapnews: 6:30am On Nov 21, 2015
HARDDON:
Hate they may, They can't gainsay our days

Like a renown hero we left the stage when d accolade was yet dripping hawt like chocolate

Customised d shoe so huge their tiny legs can't fit in still

Saw into n explored d future their weak minds wud take decades to grasp

We gave them the mantle yet the light still burns bright with us

For hate we showed love
for curse we blessed
For frown we smiled
for war we wield peace

In the face of provocation And names calling, we stayed our kul. Father Don't go to battle with sons, they spank them. And spank we did.

Like angels among earthly mortals we lived above the naturals, save the motherland.

Here is to u our humble hero of democracy.
Here is to d peace of a wealthy soul
Here to laughter untamed, wisdom untouched n long life unrestrained.
Here is to You Goodluck E. JOHNATHAN

My Quiet Quill

Penciled by H.Don

shocked Nigerians celebrating mediocrity! How did we get to this stage?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by akatekpe(m): 6:30am On Nov 21, 2015
bcomputer101:
hehehe!

GEJ never stop amazing me.
drinking ogogoro with 5-Alive.

Thank God Nigerians didn't give him the second chance, Another billions of Naira would have suffer and disappear from our treasury to mark a day like this.

Hmm!
this is so dry and it makes no sense, I guess you used ur other accounts here to click like for ursef.STOP HATING, HBD is very simple to say or you could av just ignored this thread

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by Tundeiab(m): 6:30am On Nov 21, 2015
Dindondin:
The cake no fine
Saddist...
Go and die- osho baba.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by Abeymills(m): 6:35am On Nov 21, 2015
Hip hip hip hurray happy birthday sir u remain my hero 4life sir God bless u all ur enemies even on nairaland dat speak bad about u shameless ediots they n their entire generation can never attain ur achievement in dis life u will continue 2b loved respected and appreciated God bless u sir apc baba dulladiho apc zombies put 2geda wil never achieve what u have achieved in life
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by Trapnews: 6:36am On Nov 21, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/
It proves one thing...

Africans are closer to baboons than humans.
We celebrate things that real humans take for granted. Things like electricity(up NEPA!), good roads, clean water and not the least, conceding a lost election.

I really want to read from the folks who honestly believe that Blacks are not monkeys.

All these Igbo folks prancing around for GEJ, SE roads and 2nd River Niger bridge after eight years of GEJ tell you how much he cared about your sorry behinds. Supporting a failure to alienate the center will only make matters worse. And if your hope is Biafra, it ain't gonna happen.

Igbo people and Nigeria politics is like water and oil. Even US negotiates with her mortal enemies (eg. Iran) to protect US interests in the region. It is not about right, wrong, love or hate people! It is about interests. But this is one aspect of politics that Igbo people failed to understand. In political considerations, nobody gives a flying fvck about sentiment.

/

Well said!

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by Trapnews: 6:39am On Nov 21, 2015
tpiadotcom:
interesting colours on the cake, where's his wife?

grin yet to get over the election loss! bunch of loosers!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by boylce: 6:40am On Nov 21, 2015
HBD my president
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by Trapnews: 6:43am On Nov 21, 2015
skyps:
I never knew Gej could be loved this much. Great man he is indeed

Are Nigerians this gullible?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by ruggedtimi(m): 6:45am On Nov 21, 2015
where patience?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by Emylas(m): 6:54am On Nov 21, 2015
HBD GEJ
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by felifeli: 6:57am On Nov 21, 2015
Remyboyhefty:
thank God d clueless man and his illiterate wife can now have some rest now all the blames will nw leave hin and go to buhari. Hbd baba otuke grin

See who is calling someone else illiterate. NL boys no go kill person with laugh.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by houstonia(m): 6:58am On Nov 21, 2015
wallex1983:
@that cake, the last line says from all of us at Sahara? Could it be that Abati was behind Sahara reporters that partly sent his boss packing?

I thought the same thing
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by Orikinla(m): 7:04am On Nov 21, 2015
[size=18pt]Hero of democracy indeed.
Political sycophancy destroyed the administration of former President Goodluck Jonathan.
He paid political sycophants from US$1, 000 - US$1, 000, 000 from state to state to the federal capital Abuja. [/size]

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 21, 2015
personification of humility.....Happy Birthday sir
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by Orikinla(m): 7:05am On Nov 21, 2015
[size=28pt]
ruggedtimi:
where patience?

SHE HAS NOT RECOVERED FROM THE NIGHTMARE OF LOSING THE OFFICE OF FIRST LADY OF NIGERIA.
[/size]
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by luggy(m): 7:07am On Nov 21, 2015
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, THE REAL HERO,

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by omayeya: 7:19am On Nov 21, 2015
Happy birthday. where is mama peace of all people? even when the whole people who helped in mismanaging the affair of the nation in his era of which mama peace is inclusive will abandon the ex man, I don't think so of mama peace.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by HARDDON: 7:20am On Nov 21, 2015
Trapnews:

shocked Nigerians celebrating mediocrity! How did we get to this stage?

Nigerians? Wow , Woh zoo Hv u been in?

D whole world celebrate dis true face of African democracy!

Shld u not know, he has been celebrated since he left office / was celebrated in d US yesterday

If that is mediocrity, u need to check in rehab. U r a case of d mad calling sane people mad n u beyond redemption..... embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) / Obiano Relaxes Lockdown In Anambra, Asks Churches To Resume Activities / Emir Sanusi Accepts Ganduje’s Council Of Chiefs Chairmanship Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.