Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos (63522 Views)

Marilyn Gbalahan: Okowa's Daughter Gives Birth On His 58th Birthday (Photos) / Okowa's Advert Celebrating Ibori's 58th Birthday / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by M4gunners: 2:20am On Nov 21, 2015
Happy birthday my Hero.Godness and mercy shall follow you all the days of your life amen.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by fascowilly(m): 2:31am On Nov 21, 2015
Karanka:
Happy Birthday Sir.
Nigeria wasn't mature enough for your style of leadership.
Honestly you right... Used millions of dollars to chop SUYA with orubebe and A. Madueke.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by DisGuy: 2:48am On Nov 21, 2015
these people no dey sabi say dem don old?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by damocool(m): 2:54am On Nov 21, 2015
Happy birthday daddy J... End time wishes....
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by Alwaystruth: 3:01am On Nov 21, 2015
Happy belated birthday my mentor.
Man of peace..
My Face of Democracy in Africa....
My great leader...

Nigerians Miss you.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by domopps(m): 3:02am On Nov 21, 2015
OCTAVO:
Nice one... Happy birthday to you Mr President.

Is Jonathan still President?

Cheeeers
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by eligibility: 3:25am On Nov 21, 2015
fistonati:
Take it or leave it, Jonathan deserves dt accolades. He sets d stage and put Africa on d blueprints of good thing. Even in defeat, he's a fulfilled man dt did his very own best in uniting Nigeria.
I wish him a happy birthday and promising years ahead.

Even when most Nigerians llives in abject poverty. With all he and Diazeni did to us we still have got to celebrate him. In a more civilised nation like China the likes of GEJ ,IBB , Atiku etc would have been
eliminated to set a record for the coming generation. None of those who ruined this nation shall go unpunished irrespective of political affiliation they professes.

j

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by Nobody: 3:29am On Nov 21, 2015
"HERO OF DEMOCRACY"....My question is, is he a HERO for accepting defeat of an election he FLAT OUT LOST This is mind boggling......Black people can be DAFT as phuck!!!! Someone was fired by majority of Nigerians and he automatically becomes a HERO? HERO and GEJ should never be in the same sentence but then again majority of Nigerians have an extremely low IQ! Below is the definition of a HERO

a person, typically a man, who is admired or idealized for courage, outstanding achievements, or noble qualities.

Lets take courage for example: GEJ lacked the courage to tackle corruption in Nigeria. It was free for all under his administration!
Lets take outstanding achievements : GEJ never made any outstanding achievement during his tenure! Not a single one!!!!! Did Nigeria get noticeably better under him? Absolutely not, it got worse!!!!
Lets take noble qualities : What Noble qualities does this man have? None whatsoever.....He claimed stealing wasn't corruption!!

In conclusion, if you still think this MAN and HERO should be in the same sentence, then you are clinically MAD!!!!

Happy Birthday GEJ , you are a good man!!!

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by eligibility: 3:35am On Nov 21, 2015
Alwaystruth:

Happy belated birthday my mentor.
Man of peace..
My Face of Democracy in Africa....
My great leader...

Nigerians Miss you.

Calling GEJ your mentor means you lack good leadership and followership traits. GEJ have freedom to move about due to an agreement signed before election. Many things had been cover up just to let peace reign in our precious land called Nigeria ...
GOD BLESS NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS .
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by olaniyijulius: 3:44am On Nov 21, 2015
GEJ just continue with your style..... Cheers
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by eligibility: 3:45am On Nov 21, 2015
M4gunners:
Happy birthday my Hero.Godness and mercy shall follow you all the days of your life amen.

Please wake up from slumbering , GEJ is the only Nigeria leader who never prepare for the mantle of leadership. Yet he ruined the nation like OMO OJÚ O RÓLÁ RI . Its a pity that people still celebrates the most clueless leader in the history of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by M4gunners: 3:50am On Nov 21, 2015
eligibility:

Please wake up from slumbering , GEJ is the only Nigeria leader who never prepare for the mantle of leadership. Yet he ruined the nation like OMO OJÚ O RÓLÁ RI . Its a pity that people still celebrates the most clueless leader in the history of Nigeria.
I don't blame you, i only blame the person who made Internet available for you. Can you go back to sleep now? Thanks as you do so.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by ajirex: 3:54am On Nov 21, 2015
Happy birthday GEJ.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by skyps(m): 4:17am On Nov 21, 2015
I never knew Gej could be loved this much. Great man he is indeed
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by Bianda24: 4:24am On Nov 21, 2015
happy birthday GEJ
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by engrsyer(m): 4:26am On Nov 21, 2015
Trust me, this man celebrated his birthday in Heaven.

I am just so happy for my loved and hero of democracy in Africa, President Good luck Ebele Jonathan GCFR. May God keep you well and longer life in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by Nobody: 4:27am On Nov 21, 2015
What a great guy, what a blessing
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by Amack(m): 4:30am On Nov 21, 2015
I'm proudly to tell you that today Jonathan is being celebrated than our incumbent president PMB. Many PDP WARRIORS hate him for Accepting defeat. But today he has pave his way to greatness. Happy birthday to you my Hero.

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by sayutihabib: 4:33am On Nov 21, 2015
PMB pls arrest this man now

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by Ahmeduana(m): 4:39am On Nov 21, 2015
Flashh:
Asslickers everywhere!

I checked down, checked up, checked right, checked left. I didn't didn't see my people.

Oh God! Why am I stucked in the midst of wailers this night? embarassed
BECAUSE THE THREAD IS NOT FOR BADA§$, IS NOT FOR NEVER DO WELL PEOPLE, IS NOT FOR PEOPLE THAT LACK HOME TRAINING, IS NOT FOR PEOPLE WITH EVIL MINDS, IS NOT FOR PEOPLE THAT WISH EVIL SHOULD BEFELL THEIR FELLOW HUMAN, AND IS NOT PEOPLE THAT DESTROY EVERY GOOD THAT THEIR FELLOW HUMAN HAVE DONE IN LIFE, SO FOR THOSE REASONS I MENTION, YOU WILL NOT FIND YOUR FELLOW EVILL MINDED ON THIS THREAD, YOU YOURSELF HOW DID YOU GET IN? YOU MUST HAVE STRAY LIKE A DOG!

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by Nobody: 4:48am On Nov 21, 2015
Dekingmoses:
Y reuben no tell am say make he wear white suit instead of dat blak one. Black man in a blak suit with a black blak backbround, black agenda... Thank God for d white shirt i for no recognize am. He lack dressing sense...

Lacks dress sense??

Well this is the internet: its a scary place after all.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by totorimi: 4:59am On Nov 21, 2015
Happy birthday day Sir.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by viruseman247: 5:01am On Nov 21, 2015
Happy birthday my guyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by danla44(m): 5:02am On Nov 21, 2015
fistonati:
Take it or leave it, Jonathan deserves dt accolades. He sets d stage and put Africa on d blueprints of good thing. Even in defeat, he's a fulfilled man dt did his very own best in uniting Nigeria.
I wish him a happy birthday and promising years ahead.

Jonathan is NOT a fulfilled man, he failed to accomplish his utmost desire of becoming Nigeria President for the third time! He was defeated hands down by his worst enemy and has no option but to accept defeat.

if you want to talk about fulfilment I suggest you talk about former CBN Governor inperson of Sanusi Lamido Sanusi who has the ambition to become Emir of Kano even before his First Bank and CBN banking career. SLS is a self accomplished man now unlike GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by Nobody: 5:15am On Nov 21, 2015
wow kul...HBD OGA check http://www.damytechs..com
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by Nobody: 5:16am On Nov 21, 2015
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by 989900: 5:18am On Nov 21, 2015
eligibility:

Even when most Nigerians llives in abject poverty. With all he and Diazeni did to us we still have got to celebrate him. In a more civilised nation like China the likes of GEJ ,IBB , Atiku etc would have been
eliminated to set a record for the coming generation. None of those who ruined this nation shall go unpunished irrespective of political affiliation they professes.

j

I tire for my 'country people'.

Sometimes we deserve the kinda leaders we get . . . SMH.

P.S. Jonathan: A gentle man; a clueless president.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by redcliff: 5:18am On Nov 21, 2015
Dekingmoses:
Y reuben no tell am say make he wear white suit instead of dat blak one. Black man in a blak suit with a black blak backbround, black agenda... Thank God for d white shirt i for no recognize am. He lack dressing sense...

Chei! cry
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by ipreach: 5:29am On Nov 21, 2015
i know APC will not be happy with that inscription '' HERO OF DEMOCRACY''
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by STARGREEN(m): 5:36am On Nov 21, 2015
Master Happy Birthday. God cares for you more than we do enjoy. 22nd November is mine as usual... but I understand
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by blackpanda: 6:00am On Nov 21, 2015
Karanka:
Happy Birthday Sir.
Nigeria wasn't mature enough for your style of leadership.

Sycophants! What style could that possibly be Cluelessness, useless and utterly incompetent
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos by blackpanda: 6:03am On Nov 21, 2015
eligibility:

You are very correct. Nigerians have very short memory. Everyday its a tale of woes and trillions stolen by the past administration

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Accepts Ganduje’s Council Of Chiefs Chairmanship Appointment / Difference Between Street Light Abroad And Nigeria(lagos) / Senator Orji Kalu Arrives Abia Months After Release From Prison (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.