Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Ojukwu Is A Coward Whose Grave Is Supposed To Be Spat At -Okorie Chizom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu Is A Coward Whose Grave Is Supposed To Be Spat At -Okorie Chizom (3715 Views)

Isaac Ojukwu Is Dead, PDP Chieftain Commits Suicide In Abuja Hotel / Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward / PHOTO: Girl's Awful Selfie At A Funeral; " Grave Is Boo" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu Is A Coward Whose Grave Is Supposed To Be Spat At -Okorie Chizom by Keegan: 6:28am On Nov 21, 2015
neolboy:
Wat Ojukwu achieved, ur 100th generation can't achieve it in million years

Amen! His achievements were regret, sorrow, anguish and death to his people..

7 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Is A Coward Whose Grave Is Supposed To Be Spat At -Okorie Chizom by obiak4(m): 6:31am On Nov 21, 2015
Beremx:
Err, excuse me!

I read on The Nigerian Nostalgia Page on Facebook how Ojuwku's father, Sir Louis Ojukwu died of heart attack trying to pacify his son not to secede from Nigeria because he was trying to save his investments in Lagos. A story told by Ojukwu's brother.

I refused to post the story here to avoid being attacked as usual. Has someone read the story too?
pls post the story but if it is coming from his half brother then know its a lie.
The faimly has a tradition bend or break only those who bend get share from the family
ojukwu father did it, ojukwu also did it, his children will also do it
it thier tradition!!!
People should also try and find out the truth about the civil war so many half truth because we fail to read and ask questions
blessed be
Re: Ojukwu Is A Coward Whose Grave Is Supposed To Be Spat At -Okorie Chizom by obiak4(m): 6:37am On Nov 21, 2015
coolitempa:
3 million dead and yet he is a hero.......only in biafraudland can this happen..... shocked
educate yourself!
Find out the role of adekunle,muritala col tunde on the biafra war.
Re: Ojukwu Is A Coward Whose Grave Is Supposed To Be Spat At -Okorie Chizom by Beremx(f): 6:49am On Nov 21, 2015
obiak4:

pls post the story but if it is coming from his half brother then know its a lie.
The faimly has a tradition bend or break only those who bend get share from the family
ojukwu father did it, ojukwu also did it, his children will also do it
it thier tradition!!!
People should also try and find out the truth about the civil war so many half truth because we fail to read and ask questions
blessed be
how do you know it's a lie? are you from Ojukwu family?

anyway,i just searched for the story and saw it again. I am trying to at least get a screen shot of it.
Re: Ojukwu Is A Coward Whose Grave Is Supposed To Be Spat At -Okorie Chizom by Beremx(f): 6:51am On Nov 21, 2015
obiak4:

educate yourself!
Find out the role of adekunle,muritala col tunde on the biafra war.
Benjamin Adekunle isn't left out! I just read online he was dismissed from the army due to drug related offences.

story loading soon.
Re: Ojukwu Is A Coward Whose Grave Is Supposed To Be Spat At -Okorie Chizom by baby124: 6:55am On Nov 21, 2015
Ojukwu was truly young and over ambitious. I support youth to take the reigns of power but all those boys were young and full of pride. Feeling like they were more modern than their fathers and knew better. Wouldn't accept wise counsel or consider the best option for their people. It was all about ego and oil. These young men were western puppets in the struggle for oil by western powers. All made easy by their giant ego and need to prove supremacy. All of them. The Biafrans were France, Russia and Italy... Nigeria was the rest of the western world. Before you decide to fight any war again, try peace. You don't know what is truly going on in the back ground. You lose your life for nothing!

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Is A Coward Whose Grave Is Supposed To Be Spat At -Okorie Chizom by obiak4(m): 7:26am On Nov 21, 2015
Beremx:
how do you know it's a lie? are you from Ojukwu family?

anyway,i just searched for the story and saw it again. I am trying to at least get a screen shot of it.
it is!!!! the family has tradition, am not but i follow tradition and also a student of history.
Blessed be
Re: Ojukwu Is A Coward Whose Grave Is Supposed To Be Spat At -Okorie Chizom by PassingShot(m): 7:34am On Nov 21, 2015
tomakint:

Not even in your lineage can you boast of a great man as Chief Odumegwu Ojukwu, he was barely 33 years old when the mantle of leadership fell on him and with the little resources at his disposal he held on to the battle of liberation and survival for his oppressed people by the British-sponsored unjust war in collaboration with some funky mallams up North and their Southwest sidekicks for 3 years and you are here at 40 something years with no achievements measuring up to the Great Ikemba spewing thrash like a confused drunkard..... What a shame undecided
Good achievements by the Ikemba no doubt. Is that why the Igbos rejected him twice when he ran for the highest office in Nigeria? At least those were good opportunities to have an Igbo president then.

4 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Is A Coward Whose Grave Is Supposed To Be Spat At -Okorie Chizom by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 21, 2015
dotcomnamename:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

OKORIE CHIZOM from Abia wrote:

''Most of you talking shit don't know nothing about biafra or ojukwu, ojukwu is a coward whose grave is supposed to be spat at, that we call him a gallant hero is a show of our unwillingness to tell ourselves the truth. He led the igbos into a war he couldn't finish, he let the kids suffer and die from hunger starvation and kwashiorkor, people lived homeless for three years, rich igbo men lost their jobs and money, lives and property brutally destroyed, all for his selfish reasons, just so that he'll be seen as the one who led biafra out of Nigeria, just so that his name will be left on the Sands of time, only him then knee the importance of name in history, other igbos were more interested in business just like some of us still are''

''He used his education and military rank to fool us, gave guns to 14 years old boys, and called them soldiers, untrained boys, girls were raped because of him and when the military platoon got close to him, what did the bastard do, he left us and ran away with his family and Mercedes benz car to cote d ivoire, what a shameless coward indeed and you niggas that know nothing about history will sit down here tell me shit about heroism, check your mental health, I'm igbo and I'm a seeker of truth. LET THOS LE THAT OPPOSE THIS GO TO HELL''

''Thanks so much pheobe Simon danga, it'll surprise you to know that m an engineering student, I just read wide. That's what most people don't do, the best way to hide knowledge from a black man is to put it in writing. These agitators are jobless people''

Source: https://www.facebook.com/GossipMillNaija/videos/416968875176299/

Never like that guy's decision.granny lost his plaintation and estates here in ph to d ikwerres just because of that grave mistake he made,his properties where latter handed over to him but what of others is quite unfortunate.
Re: Ojukwu Is A Coward Whose Grave Is Supposed To Be Spat At -Okorie Chizom by OperationIgrigi: 8:09am On Nov 21, 2015
PassingShot:

Good achievements by the Ikemba no doubt. Is that why the Igbos rejected him twice when he ran for the highest office in Nigeria? At least those were good opportunities to have an Igbo president then.

**grins** Why is this mallam deceiving himself? Was the said Obj election free and fair?
Re: Ojukwu Is A Coward Whose Grave Is Supposed To Be Spat At -Okorie Chizom by kernel501: 8:43am On Nov 21, 2015
Rotimi47:
You people can't do without twisting facts! You lost the 1967 - 1970 civil war and your number 2 man/other Biafra leaders where captured by the Federal government forces lead by a Yoruba man after your so called Ojukwu fled with his family leaving you people to your faith ( whatever comes your way) & some learners who are either half baked or outright daft still come out to twist facts that the whole world including know.

You claim you're the most successful tribe in term of Wealth but no Forbes list have any Igbo a dollar billionaire but we have 2 Hausas & 3 Yorubas on the list but yet you twisted the fact saying you have more millionaires than other tribes!

I believe in you mind abi?

You claim that you're buying the whole place while the fact is that your major investments are in 2 x 2 shops which you make loots of noise claiming otherwise while other tribes are busy going into fortune 500 businesses.

About bail out, mention a state in your south erosion that didn't ask or receive bail out? You people employ yourselves while we employ you Igbos to work for us not the other way round as you claim; let me say you're a Flat head mufus CAPITAL M U M U who is filled with self pity & as such will do anything to try to console yourself and people like you.

Laughing in Swahili because na envy of Yoruba people go wound chest beating Nitwit like You. grin

YORUBAS ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE IN NIGERIA TO LOSE A STATE TO THE HAUSAS WITHOUT A FIGHT, NOT EVEN THE TIVS WILL TAKE THAT.

PLEASE GOOGLE FIRST THIRTY RICHEST NIGERIANS 11 ARE IGBOS. WITHOUT GOVERNMENT LOOTS YOU WON'T COME HALF THE IGBOS.

IN EDUCATION FROM PRIMARY, SECONDARY TO UNIVERSITY IGBOS REIGN SUPERME, GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND,CHECK IT.

YOU SAID SOMETHING ABOUT 2x2 SHOPS, EL-RUFAI WHILE THE MINISTER OF FCT SAID, IGBOS OWN 73% OF ABUJA PROPERTY, CHECK GOOGLE. WHERE ARE YOUR BUSINESS MEN?

THE AGONY OF THE YORUBA NATION IS NOT HINDEN TOWARDS BIAFRANS. 80% OF ANTI-BIAFRAN ARTICULES ARE WRITTEN BY ONE REGION, WHO ARE SCARED OF STANDING AS A NATION WITHOUT AIDS FROM SISTER STATES.
TODAY NIGER DELTANS HAVE DISASSOCIATED THEMSELVES FROM YOU, TAKEN THE BIAFRAN PROTEST MORE SERIOUS THAN US.
YOUR 1960 PROPAGANDA IS BUSTED.
Re: Ojukwu Is A Coward Whose Grave Is Supposed To Be Spat At -Okorie Chizom by kernel501: 8:48am On Nov 21, 2015
PassingShot:

WE REJECTED HIM BECAUSE HE DIDN'T COMMIT SUICIDE LIKE AWOLOWO.

ANY OTHER QUESTION? FEEL FREE
Re: Ojukwu Is A Coward Whose Grave Is Supposed To Be Spat At -Okorie Chizom by PassingShot(m): 8:50am On Nov 21, 2015
kernel501:

WE REJECTED HIM BECAUSE HE DIDN'T COMMIT SUICIDE LIKE AWOLOWO.

ANY OTHER QUESTION? FEEL FREE
Illogical answer from another chest beater.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Is A Coward Whose Grave Is Supposed To Be Spat At -Okorie Chizom by kernel501: 8:54am On Nov 21, 2015
PassingShot:

Illogical answer from another chest beater.

YOU ASKED A QUESTION, AND I GAVE YOU THE REAL ANSWER.
OR DO YOU NOW HAVE ANOTHER ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION?
Re: Ojukwu Is A Coward Whose Grave Is Supposed To Be Spat At -Okorie Chizom by kramer: 9:12am On Nov 21, 2015
kernel501:

YOU ASKED A QUESTION, AND I GAVE YOU THE REAL ANSWER.
OR DO YOU NOW HAVE ANOTHER ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION?

That's the daftest answer to a question I've ever read.

Let us read it again 'we rejected him because he didn't commit suicide'

So do you mean to say if Ojukwu had committed suicide then your people would have accepted a dead person as your president??

You sir, are a m0r0n.. Q.E.D

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Is A Coward Whose Grave Is Supposed To Be Spat At -Okorie Chizom by kernel501: 9:18am On Nov 21, 2015
kramer:

That's the daftest answer to a question I've ever read.

Let us read it again 'we rejected him because he didn't commit suicide'

So do you mean to say if Ojukwu had committed suicide then your people would have accepted a dead person as your president??

You sir, are a m0r0n.. Q.E.D

YOU SEE HOW STUPID YOU ARE? YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LITERAL AND FIGURATIVE SPEECH, WHICH SCHOOL GRADUATED YOU?
NOW WHO IS THE slowpoke?
Re: Ojukwu Is A Coward Whose Grave Is Supposed To Be Spat At -Okorie Chizom by kramer: 9:23am On Nov 21, 2015
kernel501:

YOU SEE HOW STUPID YOU ARE? YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LITERAL AND FIGURATIVE SPEECH, WHICH SCHOOL GRADUATED YOU?

Hahaha what a dunce, is that how to construct a figurative speech?

And since you asked, I graduated from the same school your father did, so when you get home sit him down and tell him that he is also stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Is A Coward Whose Grave Is Supposed To Be Spat At -Okorie Chizom by kernel501: 9:29am On Nov 21, 2015
kramer:

Hahaha what a dunce, is that how to construct a figurative speech?

And since you asked, I graduated from the same school your father did, so when you get home sit him down and tell him that he is also stupid.

JUST WANNA BULLY YOU AS A BIAFRAN, BUT YOU POORLY POLISHED... HAHAHAHA
Re: Ojukwu Is A Coward Whose Grave Is Supposed To Be Spat At -Okorie Chizom by kramer: 9:37am On Nov 21, 2015
kernel501:

JUST WANNA BULLY YOU AS A BIAFRAN, BUT YOU POORLY POLISHED... HAHAHAHA

Nigg3rs are a curse on black people just as Islamic terrorists are a curse to Muslims and so are Biafrans to Igbos ... You guys are a cancer.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Is A Coward Whose Grave Is Supposed To Be Spat At -Okorie Chizom by anonym0us: 9:41am On Nov 21, 2015
Funny enough a Yoruba man is busy fycking is harlot wife ..
he must be weeping in hell

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Is A Coward Whose Grave Is Supposed To Be Spat At -Okorie Chizom by Rotimi47: 9:41am On Nov 21, 2015
kernel501:

YORUBAS ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE IN NIGERIA TO LOSE A STATE TO THE HAUSAS WITHOUT A FIGHT, NOT EVEN THE TIVS WILL TAKE THAT.

PLEASE GOOGLE FIRST THIRTY RICHEST NIGERIANS 11 ARE IGBOS. WITHOUT GOVERNMENT LOOTS YOU WON'T COME HALF THE IGBOS.

IN EDUCATION FROM PRIMARY, SECONDARY TO UNIVERSITY IGBOS REIGN SUPERME, GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND,CHECK IT.

YOU SAID SOMETHING ABOUT 2x2 SHOPS, EL-RUFAI WHILE THE MINISTER OF FCT SAID, IGBOS OWN 73% OF ABUJA PROPERTY, CHECK GOOGLE. WHERE ARE YOUR BUSINESS MEN?

THE AGONY OF THE YORUBA NATION IS NOT HINDEN TOWARDS BIAFRANS. 80% OF ANTI-BIAFRAN ARTICULES ARE WRITTEN BY ONE REGION, WHO ARE SCARED OF STANDING AS A NATION WITHOUT AIDS FROM SISTER STATES.
TODAY NIGER DELTANS HAVE DISASSOCIATED THEMSELVES FROM YOU, TAKEN THE BIAFRAN PROTEST MORE SERIOUS THAN US.
YOUR 1960 PROPAGANDA IS BUSTED.
Stop trying your best to console yourself as there is nothing hidden under the sun!

You claim that Yorubas lost a state to the Hausas is very incorrect, so try and get your fact right before I reply you.

As Per the first 30 richest Nigerians you claim 11 are Igbos without mentioning how many Yorubas make the list! You claim that Igbos never looted Nigeria Treasury is a slap on the human race & civilization; let me put it to you that all the Igbos on any list made their money from either government contracts or actually being in government at one time or the other.

Let me also ask you to provide the detailed government data that gives the brakedown of who owns what & what in abuja to buttress your comment because its a blunt lie because I can remember that an Igbo man made such statement close to the election period because of the fear of what may before Igbos if Jonathan lost; he was using the statement to woo igbos to vote for Jonathan.

As per Yorubas being anti Igbo?That's a pure lie as its the Igbos that see the Yorubas as their only threat in Nigeria & the world and your hatred for the Yorubas are evident in almost every comments made by most Igbos; how do expect a tribe that was the first tribe to welcome the Igbos back into their mist before oter tribes followed after the civil war to keep shut when you keep insulting them?

How do you expect the Yorubas who happen to be the only tribe in Nigeria that handed back all the properties that you igbos left behind in Yoruba land back to you igbos & uptil now no other tribe have done the same but you Igbos will still come out saying jazz about Yorubas whereas the Yorubas gave you all the support you people needed to progress.

Let me put to you that most of your so called leaders benefited from Awolowo free education and that same Awolowo your people call names!

Futhermore, I will put it to you that your people progressed note in Yoruba land than any other region or place and why do we have more Igbos living & doing business in Yoruba land than any other areas if the Yorubas are anti Igbo?

Another thing worthy of mention is that igbos were the first to kill Yorubas as you did so in 1966 coup that also killed non Igbo leaders while putting Zik in the knowing before the coup and he Zik fled Nigeria without telling any of his colleagues.

Finally, you can continue to twist facts because it doesn't favor you but do know that the truth will always be the truth.

8 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Is A Coward Whose Grave Is Supposed To Be Spat At -Okorie Chizom by kingzizzy: 10:08am On Nov 21, 2015
dotcomnamename:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

OKORIE CHIZOM from Abia wrote:

''Most of you talking shit don't know nothing about biafra or ojukwu, ojukwu is a coward whose grave is supposed to be spat at, that we call him a gallant hero is a show of our unwillingness to tell ourselves the truth. He led the igbos into a war he couldn't finish, he let the kids suffer and die from hunger starvation and kwashiorkor, people lived homeless for three years, rich igbo men lost their jobs and money, lives and property brutally destroyed, all for his selfish reasons, just so that he'll be seen as the one who led biafra out of Nigeria, just so that his name will be left on the Sands of time, only him then knee the importance of name in history, other igbos were more interested in business just like some of us still are''

''He used his education and military rank to fool us, gave guns to 14 years old boys, and called them soldiers, untrained boys, girls were raped because of him and when the military platoon got close to him, what did the bastard do, he left us and ran away with his family and Mercedes benz car to cote d ivoire, what a shameless coward indeed and you niggas that know nothing about history will sit down here tell me shit about heroism, check your mental health, I'm igbo and I'm a seeker of truth. LET THOS LE THAT OPPOSE THIS GO TO HELL''

''Thanks so much pheobe Simon danga, it'll surprise you to know that m an engineering student, I just read wide. That's what most people don't do, the best way to hide knowledge from a black man is to put it in writing. These agitators are jobless people''

Source: https://www.facebook.com/GossipMillNaija/videos/416968875176299/

[b] Facts!!!

Ojukwu had a first class education at Oxford, Ojukwus father was one of the richest men in Africa. So what was someone like Ojukwu doing in the army? This tells you that this was not a man moved by money but by service to mankind.

Why did Ojukwu declare Biafra? Over 50,000 of his fellow easterners butchered in cold blood and the betrayal of the Aburi accord, what sensible person will be shouting 'one Nigeria!' as your friends and family are being hunted down and killed in broad daylight?

Who started the war? Who started shooting first? Who came down to East to kill people? Who starved little kids to death? It was Nigeria and Gowon! It was Nigeria that came to kill millions because of the ridiculous notion of "one Nigeria".

Ojukwu did nothing but try to win freedom for his people. It was the evil entity called Nigeria that came to bring death and destruction just because they wanted oil. Ojukwu is not to be blamed, any of us would have done what he did. The blame lies on the British made fraud called Nigeria that has caused and continues to cause so much suffering to the Biafran people [/b]

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Is A Coward Whose Grave Is Supposed To Be Spat At -Okorie Chizom by krokroYansh(f): 11:17am On Nov 21, 2015
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Is A Coward Whose Grave Is Supposed To Be Spat At -Okorie Chizom by obiak4(m): 5:05am On Nov 22, 2015
Beremx:
Benjamin Adekunle isn't left out! I just read online he was dismissed from the army due to drug related offences.

story loading soon.
where u read that one again na black scorpion a.k.a adekunle retired with full benefits ooo
u can read for nigeria ooo!!
Re: Ojukwu Is A Coward Whose Grave Is Supposed To Be Spat At -Okorie Chizom by vizboy(m): 6:18am On Nov 22, 2015
When I hear his name I just shake my head. Cause I know what my family lost all because of his greed and pride.

To hell with him in his grave. Why start what he couldn't finish. All for pride

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What This Man Did Right In The Middle Of A Shop After Getting Drunk. PICS / Buhari Must Learn How To Listen To Advice To Aviod What Is About To Happen- IBB / DSS Terrorised My Family Today Because Of Anambra Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.