Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,745 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Judge Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Judge Me (590 Views)

Nairalanders Please Judge Me / No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him / Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Judge Me by Danieldexii(m): 10:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
......Don't mind my grammar...
I meet this girl when I left secondary school, she is very beautiful, with a nice shape, she will be the first girl I wud ever fell in love with, everything about is meaningful,..our side is nt dt far frm each other, .the first day I asked her out, she told me she was single, which I was also happy to hear, though I dnt bliv, bt I I try to, nd she gave me my reply instantly, cuz she's been xpecting me to asked her out bfor with her signs,, though I love her elder sis but that one dey form, I settled for cintial, we started out love.. The 3rd day of our relatnshp, I saw her with one guy Akin, tlkin in 1 corner, I was like wtz dis" bt my frnd said I shudnt tlk, maybe he's her friend...
Some days later, I went to her mothers shop, cuz her mum na trader, she do help her in shop, wen I got there with dis my same friendof mine"jkol" so I saw her frowned, I was askn her, she didn't tlk, and I was watching n temi, after some min, Akin was passing by, dey waved @ each other, laughing, haha, I was like wts dis again, jkol said I sholdnt tlk, that he trust the girl, though she apologized, the next day I followed her to her house,, her plc was ok dan mine though, bt dt 1 no b my biznez, I sat on 1 chair looking around, celica has went inside,
Cintial; baby
Me; yes dear,
Cintial; come
Without answering, I ran inside, bhold my baby dey change, I got her msg, I moved closer, b4 I knw wts going on, our mouth don glue, I started kissing her, I moved my hand downward I grabbed d 2 egg bounce, squeezing dem,I pushed her to the bed, I was kissing her, sucking her breast, I was about to insert my finger when she told me to stop, my eye red as if I don high, she said she was a virgin, I was like I dey mad? I didn't bliv until I tried inserting my rod, nd d tin no enter..with dis, I love her the more, I told my friend, he said I should try and keep her,,
Every tin was fine until some month later, when I discovered that she has changed, I called her, she said notin, sinz den, if I try calling her, she may not pick up, if I see her nd I was callin her, she wnt answer...I wasn't my sef again, I dnt knw my crime,,until 1 night..I went to her shop to ask for her and her sis said she's @ ome, I and my friend"jkol" we were on our way to her plc wen I saw 2 creature bside transformer, I couldn't bliv my eyes, until I moved closer, bhold na my gel and this Akin smuchin demselves 4 road side, jkol cnt bliv until he called her name,..she dey shake, water dey fall 4 my eyes, cuz I can see Akin pressing her buttock like somtin,, I wasn't my sef truout dt night,, that's was how we stooped tlkin for somtime,...I remember that night, I called my other friend zico, I xplained everytin to him, he said I should keep calm,,,and I zico na bad boi , 1 year later, I was inside playing koko master jeje, naso my phone ring
Me; hello
Voice; hello dear
I tot it was titi, cuz dats my new girl, nd that one love m like mofedaku
Me; titi is dt u?
Voice; no o, titi ke, road ni, anyways cintial is on the line, I jst wantu say hi, I missed you, u ar the best guy I've ever seen, bye..
She jst end d call, I was surprised, na so me sef call my frind, zico
Me; hello guy
Zico; mad boi, hw va na
Me; ur fada, abeg lez liv that, cintial called me jst now,"I xplained wt she said"
Zico; lolz, I told you, you know what, don't call her bak, don't do asif u sabi her, even if u c her sef, gret her nd liv, let's see what she will do next
Me; hum baba, ok bro, abeg, no spoil ma mood, koko master dey ginger me.....scroll down to read the rest
Re: Judge Me by misspicy(f): 10:40pm On Nov 20, 2015
summary undecided
Re: Judge Me by iceberylin(m): 10:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
Ok undecided
Re: Judge Me by 2SWT(f): 10:48pm On Nov 20, 2015
so wetin u feel say u type?
Re: Judge Me by sissylucy(f): 10:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
yeye Op
Re: Judge Me by GeneralB: 11:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
dis op is high undecided
Re: Judge Me by Danieldexii(m): 11:25pm On Nov 20, 2015
After some weeks, we don dey tlk wella, my titi no no anytin, I'm updating my frnd,..cintial go liv me , go date another guy come bak to me again, I no dey tlk, cuz I love her,, as times goes on, that I cnt tak it eni longer again, even if I cnt marry her, I must bleep her, naso I called my bozz again.
Me; ore hw far,
Zico; I dey o eran
Me; ogor, alaye I 1 bleep dis girl nw, abi se I b room ni, she's jst going and coming
Zico; lol, baba o, wait, go think of somtin nd I go msg u on wtsapp, trust me
Me; ok ore...
I'm seriously tired of wt she's doing to me, I remembered wen som guys said I should liv her cuz she b dere gel, I also remembered the day I went to her shop, nd den na thomas she dey date den, 4 my street, I went dere to charge my phone, nd I sat in one corner, unknown ly to her, I saw her telling dis guy dt breast is paining her, dt d guy pressed her breast hardly,,my head dey tana, I didn't tlk, remembered the day samuel, (na anoda guy b dt o ) blasted me on fb, cuz of her...zico came up with 1 idea, he said sinz it seems I'm now the one on point, dt I should make use of it opportunity,,,,som weeks later, I started complaining about stomach pain, nd weneva she asked me, I ll said cuz I'm stil a virgin, dts y d tin dy pain me, dt I must av sex or release in oda to cure d tin,, zico prescribed som drugs for me, dt related to dt tin,, na so she dey pity me,,, she has been saying No, she cnt, dt she wud rather giv me BJ, so I can release..
I ll be pretending as if stomach dey worry me too, zico also ll rushed to chemist, all na scam, cuz I no dey use d drugs,,,1day zico told me to confront her nd told her dt if she cnt help me out, den I'm out,, hum, my heart no gree o, bt I tried it, nd luckily for me, it worked
I was @ ome dt day watching film, wen I heard a knock on my door, wuz dere?, to my surprise na cintial o, she came, I was surprised,, sharp sharp I xcused my younger bro, cuz we were watching d film togeda,, to my room straight...b4 I knw wtz going on, we've started kissing each oda, pressing her breast hardly,, I don uncloth her sharpally, her pant don disappear,,wen I'm about to enter again,
Cintial; baby cnt I giv u BJ, pls, it ll pain me,
Me; don't worry, trust me, it cnt,
Cintial; bt you said u ar a virgin nw
Me; yes now, I don read am online...
She closed her eyes, I inserted my dick, d tin tite, she dey cry, I don dey feel sorry for her, but the moment I remembered all wt she did to me, omo, I no dull my sef,, I inserted my dick, blood gushed out, I bleeped her for som min b4 releasing her, she was crying, bt ko kan mi... And after that day I no dey giv her face again, my head dey swell up,,,I no dey pick her call again, though zico said I shouldn't b neglecting her, bt zico cnt understand d pained I went tru cuz of dis girl,,, her mum don wire me with abusive words times without num, abi she no dav am?

(1) (Reply)

Do Love At First Sight Really Exist / 11 Ways You May Be Sabotaging Your Marriage / The Smart Ekiti Boy (TSEB)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.