Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Court Saves 38-year-old Marriage From Collapse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Court Saves 38-year-old Marriage From Collapse (700 Views)

Help!!!! My 2 Months Old Marriage Is About To Crash / Prostitute Saves Man From Death Over Missing joystick / My Two Years Old Marriage Crash Because Of This...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Saves 38-year-old Marriage From Collapse by ChappyChase: 5:34am On Nov 21, 2015
An Ikorodu Customary Court, Lagos, on Friday saved a-38-year-old marriage between Kuburat Idowu and Musiliu from collapse.

The President of the court, Mrs Omolara Abiola, was able to reconcile the couple after thorough counseling and family interventions.

In her judgment, Abiola ordered the respondent to write an undertaking that he would be of good behaviour.

“You are hereby warned to change your bad habits, which may terminate your marriage, henceforth, embrace peace and love each other forever,’’ She warned.

Kuburat , 59, a trader, had on June 6, urged the court to dissolve the marriage over her husband’s smoking habit , wife battery and threat to her life.

“He smokes a lot and when I caution him, he beats me to stupor.

“I built a house and he told me to give him the documents in respect of the property, which I did but I later learnt that he wanted to sell it.

“He usually beat me with weapons, I am tired of this marriage, please separate us,’’ she implored the court.

Kuburat described her husband as stubborn and violent.

In his defence, however, the 69-year-old and father of six children, denied the allegations and pleaded with the court to save his marriage.

“Since I married a second wife, my wife had changed her attitude and she usually provoked me, but I am ready to amend my character.

“I also promise to stop smoking,’’ he told the court. (NAN)
http://leadership.ng/news/476477/court-saves-38-year-old-marriage-from-collapse
Re: Court Saves 38-year-old Marriage From Collapse by DickDastardly(m): 5:39am On Nov 21, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Silly man

1 Like

Re: Court Saves 38-year-old Marriage From Collapse by daben1(m): 5:42am On Nov 21, 2015
maybe the next time the man will come back to the court is when he has committed murder...
Re: Court Saves 38-year-old Marriage From Collapse by ChappyChase: 5:54am On Nov 21, 2015
daben1:
maybe the next time the man will come back to the court is when he has committed murder...
You no hear the man talk say him go change?
Re: Court Saves 38-year-old Marriage From Collapse by ORACLE1975(m): 5:54am On Nov 21, 2015
Jesus
Re: Court Saves 38-year-old Marriage From Collapse by olumide81(m): 6:00am On Nov 21, 2015
Change indeed.....the biggest problem with marriage is that it does not come with a manual.
Re: Court Saves 38-year-old Marriage From Collapse by Nobody: 6:02am On Nov 21, 2015
The man enjoys the woman's wealth but don't love her enough that's the reason he married another woman and still don't want the first wife to leave. Lazy gold digger
Re: Court Saves 38-year-old Marriage From Collapse by menix(m): 6:05am On Nov 21, 2015
The fear of sleeping outside is a source of wisdom for the man..
Re: Court Saves 38-year-old Marriage From Collapse by ChappyChase: 6:08am On Nov 21, 2015
seawoman:
The man enjoys the woman's wealth but don't love her enough that's the reason he married another woman and still don't want the first wife to leave. Lazy gold digger
The babe don start to look the matter from another angle oo,
Re: Court Saves 38-year-old Marriage From Collapse by Nobody: 6:15am On Nov 21, 2015
Good for them

(1) (Reply)

Bush girl Vs Classy Girl / . / Can This Ever Happen???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.