Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum (55661 Views)

Nigerian Mum Who Lost Her Husband Is Now A Bricklayer WorkingTo Feed Her Kids / “My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos / South African Lady Exposes White Boss Sexually Harassing Her At Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by misspicy(f): 4:27pm On Nov 21, 2015
catlova:

shocked i wil so apprec8. I go dey shower u wit prayer everyday till d fuel finish cheesy
lol and when the fuel finish nko undecided
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
misspicy:

lol and when the fuel finish nko undecided

I wil com bak for more fuel na cheesy
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by elaino: 4:30pm On Nov 21, 2015
misspicy:
My mum will be like "Doctor Spicy is a virgin i had her tested last week grin

she trust me die embarassed
Hmmm!
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by misspicy(f): 4:31pm On Nov 21, 2015
catlova:

I wil com bak for more fuel na cheesy
then you will pay this time around tongue
abi you want to yo oko mi nishey ni
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 21, 2015
misspicy:

then you will pay this time around tongue

abi you want to yo oko mi nishey ni

angry u r more than capable na. I wil pay u in kinds grin
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by Jonwesley(m): 4:33pm On Nov 21, 2015
alexis007:
It has more to do with you jaree. Someone garnered enough 'likes' through an intelligent post in form of a rhetorical question, and then you came up from nowhere trying to act as Chief Editor on Nairaland.

If you need some likes, beg him to share his bounty with you. Something tells me he has a generous-to-a-fault nature.

Nonsense.

What? The response or reply made was not adequately presented, no matter how many likes it attracted. A harmless contribution I made that would have been apt to draw gbam "likes" has become a pain in ur ass. Why not hug a PHCN transformer or take some of your afternoon pills to calm down. If everything has been done and does not require knowledge addition, then the world has come to an end. There is always room for improvements in any situation please.
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by kramfonos(m): 4:38pm On Nov 21, 2015
misspicy:

oh be my guest...happy haunting....

mr _seun owner of nairaland...please pay this nigga some peanuts he needs it to survive in his haunting job tongue

Mentioning _Seun to save you, huh?

Who doesn't know you are Nairaland's top FLIRT? Aren't you the jobless leech who begs for recharge cards?
Aren't you the simpleton who's on every thread struggling to be the 'First To Comment'? Aren't you the _hoe who's always being asked to name her price on the 'ASHAWO THREAD'?

Tired of begging? You can't even remember the countless men who banged you for a bottle of coke. Borehole claiming virgin!
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by misspicy(f): 4:38pm On Nov 21, 2015
catlova:

angry u r more than capable na. I wil pay u in kinds grin
what type of kind grin
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 21, 2015
misspicy:

what type of kind grin

U really wanto know? I ll com n visit yu
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by misspicy(f): 4:46pm On Nov 21, 2015
kramfonos:

Mentioning _Seun to save you, huh?

Who doesn't know you are Nairaland's top FLIRT? Aren't you the jobless leech who begs for recharge cards?
Aren't you the simpleton who's on every thread struggling to be the 'First To Comment'? Aren't you the _hoe who's always being asked to name her price on the 'ASHAWO THREAD'?

Tired of begging? You can't even remember the countless men who banged you for a bottle of coke. Borehole claiming virgin!
oh thats moi and more...nairalanders please clap for him,he is a good detective tongue

Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by misspicy(f): 4:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
catlova:

U really wanto know? I ll com n visit yu
okay when you visit...besides i reside in your state cheesy
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 21, 2015
misspicy:

okay when you visit...besides i reside in your state cheesy

Hahahaha! All so i dont get to knw wia u r bah?

Ok, so wia in kwara r u
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by misspicy(f): 4:50pm On Nov 21, 2015
catlova:

Hahahaha! All so i dont get to knw wia u r bah?

Ok, so wia in kwara r u
when you get to baruten local government just call me.....i live somewhere before u get there....decode but don't type it grin
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by AreaFada2: 4:56pm On Nov 21, 2015
Well, the rule is that you excuse the parent or guardian especially if it's a teenage girl you're dealing with.

And assure him/her of confidentiality.

Even more so when dealing with people from conservative religious/cultural backgrounds. The boy/girl is unlikely to tell the whole truth.

Except of course in an emergency like ruptured ectopic pregnancy.

I bet any parent would care whether it's physical or spiritual preggy in that potentially very dangerous situation. grin cheesy

I don't know about 9ja parents though. They might refuse to leave the room. grin cheesy
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 21, 2015
misspicy:

when you get to baruten local government just call me.....i live somewhere before u get there....decode but don't type it grin

Chai see assignment. I com dey fumble with map forgetting i had f9 in geography back then angry

Yaa wicked ooo
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by misspicy(f): 5:05pm On Nov 21, 2015
catlova:

Chai see assignment. I com dey fumble with map forgetting i had f9 in geography back then angry

Yaa wicked ooo
see you,you don't even know your state well...olodo lipsrsealed
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by uruoneluv(f): 5:31pm On Nov 21, 2015
I will ask d doctor to explain d meaning of sexually active for me
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 21, 2015
misspicy:

see you,you don't even know your state well...olodo lipsrsealed

U mean our state?
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by donbabajeff(m): 6:18pm On Nov 21, 2015
My reply will be,yes sir am male
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by gradeA(m): 6:20pm On Nov 21, 2015
Durenttt:
Mak she dey look wetin concern me
How come you haven't been banned?
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by lexy2920(m): 6:46pm On Nov 21, 2015
Pls come again sir!!!
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by alexis007(m): 9:01pm On Nov 21, 2015
Jonwesley:

What? The response or reply made was not adequately presented, no matter how many likes it attracted. A harmless contribution I made that would have been apt to draw gbam "likes" has become a pain in ur ass. Why not hug a PHCN transformer or take some of your afternoon pills to calm down. If everything has been done and does not require knowledge addition, then the world has come to an end. There is always room for improvements in any situation please.
Oya now. Dey there dey find comment to correct. E fit be your talent shaa.

As for me and my barca crew, we dey isi-ewu and nkwobi joint dey enjoy on top Madrid misery.
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by simplyJOE(m): 9:22pm On Nov 21, 2015
pet4ril:
Before nkor? If am not sexually active at that age, she no go find solution for me?
easier said than done
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by Slama09jnr(m): 11:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
ReportersNG:
wah as an advanced V do u expect it to enter... Or are yu going to tell me alum has stopped tightening it back of service wink cheesy
gizus u heat it hard... How on earth ate you familiar with dat!! Abi ur babe da take am deceive u ni?? shocked tongue cheesy
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by ReportersNG: 8:25am On Nov 22, 2015
misspicy:

ReportersNG ibo leti ri digbo lugi?

cc catlova cheesy
wah language is dis? Dnt knw any Nigeria language dat much
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by arnold123: 4:54am On Nov 24, 2015
Yes na, she wan kill me put, I be small boy? Na wa for u oP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career / Salary For Conhess 07? / My Bitter Experience Doing A Security Guard Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.