Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Dear Ladies, This Is What Will Keep A Man- Not Sex Or Virginity (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Ladies, This Is What Will Keep A Man- Not Sex Or Virginity (photo) (7162 Views)

"Ladies, This Is What To Do When You Don't Want A Date With A Guy Bothering You" / Ladies This Could Be You But Your Instagram Page Is Locked- Newly Weded Man.PICS / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Ladies, This Is What Will Keep A Man- Not Sex Or Virginity (photo) by ConcNiggress56(f): 8:09am On Oct 20, 2016
A lot of ladies complain that guys walk away from them simply because they refused to give them sex, some are even tempted to give away their virginity just to keep the guys.

Let me be very blunt here. Virginity may not be the real reason the guys go away. Yes, no doubt, there are several guys who want sex, and if they
don’t get it, they walk away. The problem may not be with the virginity or the sex. The story of the Ten virgins in the Bible reveals that both the wise and foolish were virgins; the other five were not refused from seeing the bridegroom because they were virgins or because they lost their virginity, but because they were foolish; they were called foolish because they had no EXTRA OIL.

Most ladies don’t have any EXTRA OIL to sustain any relationship. While many brag about their virginity, that is all they have to offer, they forget that virginity ends the night after the wedding, but EXTRA OIL is what will keep the marriage going.

If a man asks a lady for sex and she says NO,the man can walk away if what he really wanted was sex and also, if that is all he thinks the lady can offer him. A man may not come to a lady for
sex but along the line, he may be tempted to ask
for sex, if the lady turns him down, the man may still stay in the relationship, if he sees
other things that are valuable to him but if he doesn’t, he may walk away.

Before you think guys are walking away because you are a virgin, look inwardly. Some ladies who brag about virginity are somewhat timid, some impolite, uncultured and aggressive.

Why would a guy stay with such a lady? Some
ladies do not have manners, some do not have
much upstairs, some are not social,
some are dull, and maybe the best thing they
have is their hips, nice backside, nice breast and
nice lips and so when a guy comes because
of all the physical shapes and wants sex, if he is
turned down, he walks away because there is
nothing else interesting about the lady.

Most men now are even scared of marrying such
virgins. Their fears prompt them to want to
test before they discuss marriage because many
ladies who got married as virgins have caused their husbands to be looking elsewhere because they are too naive on bed.

However, you don’t need to test to be sure she will be good, you can know a lady who will be good at home and bed by her decent conversation, by the level of knowledge acquired, by her quest/zest passion for knowledge and by God’s leading.

I know of many ladies who are still virgins, they
have great relationships, they have many friends
around them, you may not even know they
are still virgins unless they tell you. Do not break your virginity because a guy wants to walk away, unless you don’t have anything else to
offer in the relationship. It is not all about virginity, work to build up virtue. Virginity is good, but to your virginity, add knowledge, add Extra OIL….“And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith, virtue; and to virtue,
knowledge; And to knowledge, temperance; and
to temperance, patience; and to patience, godliness, And to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, charity.” 2Peter. 1:5-7.

Virginity or no virginity....

Ask yourself!!

Do you have any extra oil to sustain a relationship?

source: anthonia eghondore via daily times

please let's open up on our relationship issues here.. so we can find solutions to it.. don't be shy.. stay anonymous if you have to.. and guys, plesse dont mock us.. there is a lesson or two for you too..

17 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, This Is What Will Keep A Man- Not Sex Or Virginity (photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:10am On Oct 20, 2016
I didn't read... still just keeping Tabs...

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, This Is What Will Keep A Man- Not Sex Or Virginity (photo) by AngryNigerian(m): 8:14am On Oct 20, 2016
Social media & the entertainment world have forged out a femalefolk that live on fake lifestyle they see on TV, films, etc. The 'i want to be like her' syndrome is another!

Men are looking for REAL girls to settle down with....
REAL girls!

5 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, This Is What Will Keep A Man- Not Sex Or Virginity (photo) by naijaboiy: 8:15am On Oct 20, 2016
What's the main point please?

5 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, This Is What Will Keep A Man- Not Sex Or Virginity (photo) by ConcNiggress56(f): 8:16am On Oct 20, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
I didn't read... still just keeping Tabs...

it is not meant for you.. thanks for not reading

this is when you need lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, This Is What Will Keep A Man- Not Sex Or Virginity (photo) by ConcNiggress56(f): 8:18am On Oct 20, 2016
AngryNigerian:
Social media & the entertainment world have forged out a femalefolk that live on fake lifestyle they see on TV, films, etc. The 'i want to be like her' syndrome is another!

Men are looking for REAL girls to settle down with....
REAL girls!

is this why you are angry or nigeria as a whole is vexing you

grin grin

come on dearie.. there are real girls still left.. just go out there and keep your heads up.. you'd find one.

. just

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, This Is What Will Keep A Man- Not Sex Or Virginity (photo) by hylyne(m): 8:20am On Oct 20, 2016
ConcNiggress56:
A lot of ladies complain that guys walk away from them simply because they refused to give them sex, some are even tempted to give away their virginity just to keep the guys.

Let me be very blunt here. Virginity may not be the real reason the guys go away. Yes, no doubt, there are several guys who want sex, and if they
don’t get it, they walk away. The problem may not be with the virginity or the sex. The story of the Ten virgins in the Bible reveals that both the wise and foolish were virgins; the other five were not refused from seeing the bridegroom because they were virgins or because they lost their virginity, but because they were foolish; they were called foolish because they had no EXTRA OIL.

Most ladies don’t have any EXTRA OIL to sustain any relationship. While many brag about their virginity, that is all they have to offer, they forget that virginity ends the night after the wedding, but EXTRA OIL is what will keep the marriage going.

If a man asks a lady for sex and she says NO,the man can walk away if what he really wanted was sex and also, if that is all he thinks the lady can offer him. A man may not come to a lady for
sex but along the line, he may be tempted to ask
for sex, if the lady turns him down, the man may still stay in the relationship, if he sees
other things that are valuable to him but if he doesn’t, he may walk away.

Before you think guys are walking away because you are a virgin, look inwardly. Some ladies who brag about virginity are somewhat timid, some impolite, uncultured and aggressive.

Why would a guy stay with such a lady? Some
ladies do not have manners, some do not have
much upstairs, some are not social,
some are dull, and maybe the best thing they
have is their hips, nice backside, nice breast and
nice lips and so when a guy comes because
of all the physical shapes and wants sex, if he is
turned down, he walks away because there is
nothing else interesting about the lady.

Most men now are even scared of marrying such
virgins. Their fears prompt them to want to
test before they discuss marriage because many
ladies who got married as virgins have caused their husbands to be looking elsewhere because they are too naive on bed.

However, you don’t need to test to be sure she will be good, you can know a lady who will be good at home and bed by her decent conversation, by the level of knowledge acquired, by her quest/zest passion for knowledge and by God’s leading.

I know of many ladies who are still virgins, they
have great relationships, they have many friends
around them, you may not even know they
are still virgins unless they tell you. Do not break your virginity because a guy wants to walk away, unless you don’t have anything else to
offer in the relationship. It is not all about virginity, work to build up virtue. Virginity is good, but to your virginity, add knowledge, add Extra OIL….“And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith, virtue; and to virtue,
knowledge; And to knowledge, temperance; and
to temperance, patience; and to patience, godliness, And to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, charity.” 2Peter. 1:5-7.

Virginity or no virginity....

Ask yourself!!

Do you have any extra oil to sustain a relationship?

please let's open up on our relationship issues here.. so we can find solutions to it.. don't be shy.. stay anonymous if you have to.. and guys, plesse dont mock us.. there is a lesson or two for you too..

Op, if you are a plot of land, you're located on a very good site.

How I wish that, all these curvy, but brainless flesh marketers would read this master piece.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Ladies, This Is What Will Keep A Man- Not Sex Or Virginity (photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:20am On Oct 20, 2016
ConcNiggress56:

it is not meant for you.. thanks for not reading

this is when you need lalasticlala

So your aim of creating this thread was for FP??

Well, it is not front page worthy because it is filled with plagiarized statements...

3 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, This Is What Will Keep A Man- Not Sex Or Virginity (photo) by ConcNiggress56(f): 8:24am On Oct 20, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

So your aim of creating this thread was for FP??

Well, it is not front page worthy because it is filled with plagiarized statements...

did you skip the part where i included source??

2 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, This Is What Will Keep A Man- Not Sex Or Virginity (photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:29am On Oct 20, 2016
ConcNiggress56:

did you skip the part where i included source??

I didn't read..
But the write up is crap...
Good morning and bye!

5 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, This Is What Will Keep A Man- Not Sex Or Virginity (photo) by AngelAhnie(f): 8:37am On Oct 20, 2016
Are you angry with virgins? I am not understanding angry

3 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, This Is What Will Keep A Man- Not Sex Or Virginity (photo) by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 20, 2016
grin

Wat kind of oil cud tat be?

Traphedges, bring down the oil here plz grin show it to the OP if we got the right oil grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, This Is What Will Keep A Man- Not Sex Or Virginity (photo) by TrapHedges(m): 8:51am On Oct 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Wat kind of oil cud tat be?

Traphedges, bring down the oil here plz grin show it to the OP if we got the right oil grin

Lol that's too long sef

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, This Is What Will Keep A Man- Not Sex Or Virginity (photo) by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 20, 2016
TrapHedges:

Lol that's too long sef

Hahahhahaha...she looking for the sake of good damn oil...bring it here na grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Ladies, This Is What Will Keep A Man- Not Sex Or Virginity (photo) by mii4u(f): 8:55am On Oct 20, 2016
This is quite true to some extent, but we know that it's different strokes for different folks, some guy may not need the extra oil but only bent on marrying a Virgin, they don't care about anything else which might be of utmost importance to some other guys. We shld only pray that the end results for our choices of partners is good.

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, This Is What Will Keep A Man- Not Sex Or Virginity (photo) by xendra: 8:57am On Oct 20, 2016
keep lying, everybody is now the relationship expert.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, This Is What Will Keep A Man- Not Sex Or Virginity (photo) by Doctorfitz: 9:03am On Oct 20, 2016
Concniggres56 nice wirte up

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, This Is What Will Keep A Man- Not Sex Or Virginity (photo) by Doctorfitz: 9:10am On Oct 20, 2016
Concniggres56 nice write up
Re: Dear Ladies, This Is What Will Keep A Man- Not Sex Or Virginity (photo) by ConcNiggress56(f): 9:15am On Oct 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahhahaha...she looking for the sake of good damn oil...bring it here na grin

you and traphedges better not derail my thread with your saarcastic dramas..

this traphedges must be a lazy sombori.. you wom't read something that will benefit you now..

but you can read tosyne2much's "10 ways to spread your legs for a guy" even if it is a novel..

just joking sweerry!!

enjoy!!
Re: Dear Ladies, This Is What Will Keep A Man- Not Sex Or Virginity (photo) by ConcNiggress56(f): 9:18am On Oct 20, 2016
mii4u:
This is quite true to some extent, but we know that it's different strokes for different folks, some guy may not need the extra oil but only bent on marrying a Virgin, they don't care about anything else which might be of utmost importance to some other guys. We shld only pray that the end results for our choices of partners is good.

i don't agree with you babe.. they care.. they just pretend that they don't to boost their "bad boy" egos..

and to your prayer-amen
Re: Dear Ladies, This Is What Will Keep A Man- Not Sex Or Virginity (photo) by tommynico(m): 9:23am On Oct 20, 2016
I concur.... cheesy
Re: Dear Ladies, This Is What Will Keep A Man- Not Sex Or Virginity (photo) by tosyne2much(m): 9:36am On Oct 20, 2016
I don't know about others but as for me I find this write-up very insightful

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, This Is What Will Keep A Man- Not Sex Or Virginity (photo) by tosyne2much(m): 9:37am On Oct 20, 2016
ConcNiggress56:

you and traphedges better not derail my thread with your saarcastic dramas..

this traphedges must be a lazy sombori.. you wom't read something that will benefit you now..

but you can read tosyne2much's "10 ways to spread your legs for a guy" even if it is a novel..

just joking sweerry!!

enjoy!!
Lemme pretend I didn't see the emboldened cool
Re: Dear Ladies, This Is What Will Keep A Man- Not Sex Or Virginity (photo) by eitsei(m): 9:47am On Oct 20, 2016
tosyne2much:
Bros.. Wetin dey happen na e don tey wey we see any of your ten-ten threads o
Re: Dear Ladies, This Is What Will Keep A Man- Not Sex Or Virginity (photo) by tosyne2much(m): 9:51am On Oct 20, 2016
eitsei:
Bros.. Wetin dey happen na e don tey wey we see any of your ten-ten threads o
Yes e don tey true true egbon... I have been very occupied with school which has slowed down the 10 things ministry cheesy

BTW, I knack one thread ystdy[ wey dey FP at the moment

https://www.nairaland.com/3417391/10-jobs-make-nigerian-employees
Re: Dear Ladies, This Is What Will Keep A Man- Not Sex Or Virginity (photo) by eitsei(m): 9:53am On Oct 20, 2016
tosyne2much:
Yes e don tey true true egbon... I been very occupied with school which has slowed down the 10 things ministry cheesy

BTW, I knack one thread ystdy[ wey dey FP at the moment

https://www.nairaland.com/3417391/10-jobs-make-nigerian-employees
ehn ehn... Make I go check am o the ministry must not stop

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, This Is What Will Keep A Man- Not Sex Or Virginity (photo) by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 20, 2016
Tell them! and they should also stop thinking life must be the way Telemundo and Zeeworld shows it. undecided
Re: Dear Ladies, This Is What Will Keep A Man- Not Sex Or Virginity (photo) by ConcNiggress56(f): 10:00am On Oct 20, 2016
tosyne2much:

thanks dearie.. biafrabushboy doesn't..

i want to know who he is sef..
Re: Dear Ladies, This Is What Will Keep A Man- Not Sex Or Virginity (photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:06am On Oct 20, 2016
ConcNiggress56:

thanks dearie.. biafrabushboy doesn't..
i want to know who he is sef..
You want to know me??
When you look at me, what do you see??
Re: Dear Ladies, This Is What Will Keep A Man- Not Sex Or Virginity (photo) by ConcNiggress56(f): 10:11am On Oct 20, 2016
MzLarem:
Tell them! and they should also stop thinking life must be the way Telemundo and Zeeworld shows it. undecided

lolssss.. bae, those ones are even outdated..

it is now "the kardashians" that is wrecking havoc..
Re: Dear Ladies, This Is What Will Keep A Man- Not Sex Or Virginity (photo) by ConcNiggress56(f): 10:14am On Oct 20, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

You want to know me??

When you look at me, what do you see??

you will just commit suicide if i tell you..

anyways.. i was digging up infos about you.. following your threads and stuffs like that.. you're not a bad person like you make it sound.. i am even looking for something to do asides my job.. and you have an investment or something..
someone's interested ooo.. let's make this money.. though we are still best of enemies grin grin
Re: Dear Ladies, This Is What Will Keep A Man- Not Sex Or Virginity (photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:21am On Oct 20, 2016
ConcNiggress56:

you will just commit suicide if i tell you..

anyways.. i was digging up infos about you.. following your threads and stuffs like that.. you're not a bad person like you make it sound.. i am even looking for something to do asides my job.. and you have an investment or something..
someone's interested ooo.. let's make this money.. though we are still best of enemies grin grin

Lol.. now you know...

But I don't trust easily...so how do I trust you with an investment portfolio??

(1) (2) (Reply)

40 Different Types If VAGI*NA Men Likes / Types Of Girls To Avoid Dating / Guys Rate This Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.