Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,136 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:37 AM

A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia (19642 Views)

104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos / 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State / Renouncing My Christian Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
Demmzy15:

Looks like you have brain cancer, better go and bash your head on the wall to cure it. Your Crusaders were bunch of psychopath who were blood drunk, Muslims had nothing to do with their actions. You and your Pope need to prove the above nonsense, when Adolf Hitler wanted the annihilation of Jews he started with sweet inspirational lies. He claimed Jews were the cause of Germany's loss in WW1 and by killing them, Germans would be the superior race. This was a pretext Hitler used for a genocide, now give us your proves dunce.

The Byzantine Empire called for the crusade because of the Seljuks, but it was a known fact that Christians under seljuks enjoyed more than in the Byzantine Empire so you and your pope can...... I rest my case here!

[quote]Looks like you have brain cancer, better go and bash your head on the wall to cure it. Your Crusaders were bunch of psychopath who were blood drunk, Muslims had nothing to do with their actions. You and your Pope need to prove the above nonsense, when Adolf Hitler wanted the annihilation of Jews he started with sweet inspirational lies. He claimed Jews were the cause of Germany's loss in WW1 and by killing them, Germans would be the superior race. This was a pretext Hitler used for a genocide, now give us your proves dunce.
[/quote ]

I do not agree with what you say about the crusades. Muslims were fought by Christian and other religions after the Muslims took ephesus and struggled to take Jerusalem.... and we're gunning to take Rome, and tear down the st. Pauls cathedral and turn it to a mosque.

This was the end goal of all Muslims, and the rest hasn't heeded till date.
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by true2god: 6:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
Demmzy15:
Study the Qur'an with an unbiased mind, there are reasons why some verses were revealed. Don't take everything out of context, get the Tafsir of Ibn Kathir and read. I believe you're open for the truth.
The same ibn kathir many muslims have denied his commentaries, especially the ones that put mohammed on a bad light. You must be a complete hypocrite.
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by Demmzy15(m): 6:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
Ayt27:
I HOPE EVERY CHRISTIAN FOLLOWING THIS THREAD READS THIS AND IS NOT INTIMIDATED OR COWERED BY DEMMZY

What's the meaning of this nonsense?! grin I threaten nobody, if you have facts then bring them up.

(1) There was no misconception about the cannibalism of muslims, it really did happen. Here's the reason why it did....which was because of the scorched earth policies the jihadist had introduced, burning of field, poisoning and covering of well. The Crusaders never started out wiith a cannibalistic mind set, they had to choose in the moment. They were cold,hot,starved,thirsty and miles away from their homes, they did what they had to do to survive. Like I said both sides suffered casualties

Like you said earlier, you want no lies and I too don't want lies.

The event of cannibalism by the Crusaders was during the Seige of Ma'arra. Infact during this time, Muslims were very weak and didn't fully engage the Crusaders. I quote from Wikipedia:

After the Crusaders, led by Raymond de Saint Gilles and Bohemond of Taranto, successfully besieged Antioch, they started to raid the surrounding countryside during the winter months. The Crusaders had been ineffective in assessing and protecting their supply lines, which led to widespread hunger and lack of proper equipment within the Crusader armies.

If Muslims burnt their supplies, it would have been clearly stated here. Going further;

The defenders of the city, mostly an urban militia and inexperienced citizens, managed to hold off the attacks for about two weeks. The crusaders spent this time building a siege tower, which allowed them to pour over the walls of the city, while at the same time a group of knights scaled the undefended walls on the other side of the city.

The crusaders occupied the walls on December 11. The Muslims retreated into the city, and both sides prepared to rest for the night, but the poorer crusaders rushed through and plundered Maarat. On the morning of December 12, the garrison negotiated with Bohemond, who promised them safe conduct if they surrendered. The Muslims surrendered, but the crusaders immediately began to massacre the population.

@color would you seriously blame Muslims for this?! Later you were opening your gworo teeth that Muslims broke treaties, what your did was right?! undecided Because I've seen you're trying to defend cannibalism by lying on Muslims.

OK let's go on, your lies would be busted small by small.

Demmzy I know you are highly intelligent and I say that with the utmost respect, the least you could do is not twist facts or bend the truths

As we've seen from the above that you're thee one who's twisting and bending facts. Even some of the Crusaders soldiers were later remorseful of this atrocities, then you come 1000 years later and justify it?! sad Na wa o!

(2) The First Crusade (1096–1099) was the war that attempted to capture the Holy Lands, called by Pope Urban II in 1095. It started as a widespread pilgrimage in western christendom and ended as a military expedition by Roman Catholic Europe to regain the Holy Lands taken in the Muslim conquests of the Levant (632–661), ultimately resulting in the recapture of Jerusalem in 1099. It was launched on 27 November 1095 by Pope Urban II with the primary goal of responding to an appeal from Byzantine Emperor Alexios I Komnenos, who requested that western volunteers come to his aid and help to repel the invading "Seljuq Turks" from Anatolia. An additional goal soon became the principal objective—the Christian reconquest of the sacred city of Jerusalem and the Holy Land and the freeing of the Eastern Christians from Muslim rule.

Nothing concern mee sha, my own is the Crusaders were terrorists who were worse than ISIS. Whatever ISIS are claiming is exactly what the Crusaders claimed, so we can see they have their founding fathers to be Christians.

(3) The only christian army I ever heard of were the crusaders, I'd like you to show me the christian armies that conquered the lands I mentioned before the time of the crusaders.

The Byzantine Empire was a Christian empire which fought wars and conquered lands and persecuted the citizens even some of the persecuted were Christians(Copts, Nestorians, Arians). They controlled Jerusalem which was later liberated by Muslims and other surrounding areas were also liberated.

(4) I am not talking about modern day spread of islam, but from before the death of the prophet and the expansion of islam out of the arabia BUT IF YOU MUST KNOW THE ISLAM RELIGION SPREAD QUiCKLY in CENTRAL ASIA by Muslim CONQUEST of the NOMADIC tribes and EMPIRES between ARABIA and CHINA.

Islam got to China during the time of the Prophet, please which army invaded. The crusade was not a response to the Prophet Muhammad wars but later Muslims, so don't base your judgement on only Prophet Muhammad. Which army invaded China, Indonesia, Malaysia, even South West Nigeria and North.

Moreover, North Africa and the rest (Syria) were conquered by Christian armies, so I don't know why you love double standards!

Please your TalaRafafi Youtube channel that says 100M muslims in China is a scam, it is the only source that claims that figure and yet doesn't have up to 30,000views of that video uploaded or 1000likes. The muslims in china are 23.3M and only your indonesia report do I agree on.

No one is sure of the Muslims in China, but estimates are between 20-100 million, nevertheless, let's accept the amount of 27.8million, hope you can wipe your tears now? Now which Muslim army invaded those lands?! undecided Last time I remember, Christianity was all about wars, directly or indirectly.

(5) I'm not painting the muslims as the bad guys, I'm stating what happened the Arabs vs Byzantine
Empire war between the 7th and 11th centuries AD. Started during the initial Muslim conquests under the expansionist Rashidun and Umayyad caliphs in the 7th century and continued by their successors until the mid-11th century. I have researched and all I see is arabs(don't let me use muslims) invaded, attacked the byzantine empire for one purpose Islamic/muslim conquest. Please how did they transgress the Arabs?

Read about what lead to the battle of Mu'tah

(6) The treaty you speak of is treaty of JAFFA which was
-A truce of three years.

-Jerusalem remains under Muslim control(that would be the golden age of jews claim after they were forced to pay jizyah for mercenary purposes)

-Levantine Crusader States restored and
recognised by both sides.

-The safety of both Christian and Muslim
unarmed pilgrims guaranteed throughout the
Levant.

Do take me for a joke or what?! So only one treaty was between Muslims and Crusaders throughout their over 400years of war?! grin grin As you can see above, a treaty was broken in Ma'arat in which Muslims were eaten.

[s]So which treaty was broken if there was a truce for three years. The only other treaty (The treaty of Devol) of the crusades was between western knights and the byzantine empire in constantinople and even then the byzantine empire betrayed the knights had nothing to do with fvcking arabs jihadist.[/s]

Looks like you know too much, calm down the above is unnecessary. At least you exposed your Crusaders for the very monstrous greedy bastards they are.

I'll continue later!
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by GeneralShepherd(m): 7:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
madjnr:
my friend even your bible gave you order to do it...why are you concerned about the laws of Saudi Arabia what about country like China that execute someone for selling drug? what's special about the Saudi? it's their law so whenever you're in their land you have to obey it... if you don't like it don't come to Saudi Arabia, simple... if you read my post you will see that the bible prescribed death to apostate... the question is why are Christian following only some part of the bible and not all

Because Christians have evolved to the reality of the modern as opposed to Muslims (Sunni) still living in the 12th century

1 Like

Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by Annunaki(m): 7:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
gimakon:

I do not agree with what you say about the crusades. Muslims were fought by Christian and other religions after the Muslims took ephesus and struggled to take Jerusalem.... and we're gunning to take Rome, and tear down the st. Pauls cathedral and turn it to a mosque.

This was the end goal of all Muslims,
and the rest hasn't heeded till dat

Very well spoken as a true muslim unlike al taquiya muslims like demmzy15 rilwayne001 yazach mamsong9
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 01, 2015
Annunaki:

Very well spoken as a true muslim unlike al taquiya muslims like demmzy15 rilwayne001 yazach mamsong9

I'm not a muslim smiley

I studied History and computer science. I also have some good language knowledge as well. Plan on studying archeology in near future.
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by mamsong9(m): 9:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
Annunaki:

shocked tongue
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by Demmzy15(m): 9:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
gimakon:

I do not agree with what you say about the crusades.

Uhm mm! grin

Muslims were fought by Christian and other religions after the Muslims took ephesus and struggled to take Jerusalem....

The only religion that fought Muslims concerning the Holy Land was Christians, no other religion took part. The once that took part supported Muslims. A Christian invited Muslims to come take Sicily.

Muslims never struggled to liberate Jerusalem, Jerusalem was liberated by Muslims 400years before the Crusaders. When the Crusaders took it over in the most bloody manner, Muslims liberated it during the time of Salah Ad Deen Al ayyubi!

[s] and we're gunning to take Rome, and tear down the st. Pauls cathedral and turn it to a mosque.[/s]

See this mumu, what are we saying what are you saying?! Ode!

This was the end goal of all Muslims, and the rest hasn't heeded till date.

Irrelevant! If you know nothing, just go and sleep. History student my foot!

1 Like

Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by mamsong9(m): 9:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
bumi10:
Saudi Arabia has sentenced a Palestinian poet to death for renouncing his Muslim faith.The execution order was handed down to Ashraf Fayadh, 35, by a judge on Tuesday, The Guardian reported. Adam Coogle, Middle East researcher for Human Rights Watch, told Reuters he had read the trial documents, which make it “very clear he has been sentenced to death for apostasy.”

Fayadh was arrested by the country’s religious police in 2013. In 2014, he was tried in court and sentenced to four years in prison and 800 lashes. But the verdict was appealed, and another judge handed Fayadh the death sentence. While Saudi Arabia is a major U.S. ally against violent Islamic extremists, its justice system is based on an extreme interpretation of Sharia law.

Fayadh’s conviction appears to be based on evidence from a witness for the prosecution who said he heard the poet cursing God, Islam’s Prophet Mohammad and Saudi Arabia, and on the contents of a poetry book he wrote in 2008, according to Reuters. Fayadh’s supporters say, however, the government is punishing him for publishing a video that shows the religious police, known as the mutaween, publicly lashing a man in the city of Abha, southeastern Saudi Arabia.

The poet was a leading figure in the country’s contemporary art scene and had curated shows in Jeddah and at the Venice Biennale before he was arrested, The Guardian said. His Instagram account, last updated more than two years ago, shows a man with a playful sense of humor, and a love for art, animals, sunsets and American music.

“I was really shocked but it was expected, - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/11/a-man-sentenced-to-death-for-renouncing.html#sthash.dSBFjExo.dpuf

cc lalasticlala

Just like your Christians leaders burned millions of people alive for rejecting trinity.
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by Demmzy15(m): 9:25pm On Dec 01, 2015
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
Muslims on Nairaland.... very incorrigible
So to buttress your point you must insult people? What I said, did I formally haul abuses at you?
Sorry for you.

Demmzy15:

Uhm mm! grin

The only religion that fought Muslims concerning the Holy Land was Christians, no other religion took part. The once that took part supported Muslims. A Christian invited Muslims to come take Sicily.

Muslims never struggled to liberate Jerusalem, Jerusalem was liberated by Muslims 400years before the Crusaders. When the Crusaders took it over in the most bloody manner, Muslims liberated it during the time of Salah Ad Deen Al ayyubi!

See this mumu, what are we saying what are you saying?! Ode!

Irrelevant! If you know nothing, just go and sleep. History student my foot!
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by Demmzy15(m): 9:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
(-8 If you for a second think jihadist were innocent think again Contemporary descriptions of the 1291 fall of Acre ("Akko" in modern Israel) easily rival any of the horrorsof the First Crusade. The Mamelukes made grisly displays of prisoners' severed heads. They won offers of surrender from thousands of the besieged and then reneged on their promises--beheading the men and enslaving the women and children. Eventually they destroyed the city altogether, its ruins still being dug out today from beneath the Bedouin city that grew up its place. With an unrelenting and merciless savagery, driven by a fanatical sense of religious mission, the Mamluks sought to purge the Holy Land of all Christians.

Mr. Ayt27 I don't know where you got your nonsense of grisly display. But what I found out was that Muslims were generosity enough to allow the inhabitants to leave, but the Crusaders still betrayed. Another breakage of truce, I just like how you keep exposing yourself. Again I quote:

[b]Before night on Friday 18 May 1291, Acre, after being in the hands of the Franks for 100 years, was in the hands of Al-Ashraf Khalil and his army after a siege of 43 days, with the exception of the huge headquarters of the Templars which stood on the west side of the city seashore. After a week, Al-Asraf Khalil negotiated with Peter de Severy, who was in charge of the Templars, and it was agreed that the Templars and everyone inside the fortress would have free passage to Cyprus, but the Sultan's men who were sent to the fortress to supervise the evacuation seemed not disciplined enough to handle the matter and were massacred by the Templars. Under the cover of darkness, Thibaud Gaudin, the new Master of the Temple, left the fortress for Sidon with a few people and the fortune of the Templars. In the morning, Peter de Severy went to the Sultan to settle a new negotiation but he was arrested with his followers and they were executed in retaliation for the Sultan's men who were massacred earlier by the Templars inside the fortress. When the besieged Templars in the fortress saw what happened to Peter de Severy, they continued the fight. On 28 May, after a wide breach was made under the fortress, the Sultan sent about 200 men to take it. The Frankish fortress collapsed, killing nearly everyone inside. All the Templars were killed, and about half of the Sultan's men were killed.[/b]

Now who's at fault?! Are you seriously going to blame Muslims for this one?! Infact this wasn't the only time the Christians betrayed, they did this several times. What's annoying is that you present it as if Muslims were the bad guys so as to gain cheap praise from your Christian foot soldiers here! Chai! Read about this Seige here https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Acre_(1291)

(9) If it truly indeed was a victory for the arabs, why does the current arab world still cries out foul, when it comes to the issue of the crusades. The victory you "claim" at most is a pyrrhic victory meaning it comes at too great a cost and tantamount to defeat.

Call it whatever you want, it's a victory. The fact is as long as Muslims don't abandon Allah, we would always be victorious. What's annoying is some miscreants like ISIS, Al Qaeda, Boko-are-rams, etc that have have tarnished the mercy Islam brought. Nevertheless, they would be destroyed in due time!

All that being said, the catholic church under Pope John Paul II has apologised on the effects of the crusader while he was alive and in Greece also christians have come out and condemned the Crusades in large numbers too. I am yet to hear a muslim side.

Why should Muslims apologize for something we weren't responsible for?! You gat be kidding me, whenever Muslims commit atrocities, the Muslim Ummah disassociate themselves from them. The Muslims never had problems with Greek Christians because they never supported the Crusaders right from the start. So better try again!

1 Like

Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by Ayt27(m): 7:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
Okay, I have read all you have said. The crusaders are evil and the innocent beheading jihadist are the next best thing to happen to the world after slice bread.

It was enlightening talking with you and knowledgeable, I valued your insights and cheeky humour. I hope we don't hear of any dead apostates, but I have a strong feeling if we do, well not much we can do coz they are dead.

Islam is a religion of peace that I am taught to believe by my research into it, what I don't understand is why the pope visits mosques and there are prayers in the vatican but Sheiks and Imams won't do vice-versa nor are there churches in the Oil rich state.

Crusaders gone about a thousand years ago, but we still have those who are still fighting the crusades to carry out the exact same goal as the jihadist a 1000 years ago to make a "caliphate of the world".

Boko,al-shabab,Isis,Al-queda etc are not muslims, they just like the quran and arabic than any other holy scripture and language.

Summarily it all boils down to
Islam good, Christian bad

Kudos to Islam for making the world a better place.

Sorry sorry, I really wanted to be matured and conservative about my last quote to you, then I remembered the 70virgins.......Fvck!!! Your religion is pervertedly twisted.....had to take that jab at you,sorry.

P.S.- I never ever mentioned muslims broke treaties ever & like I said I wasn't sentimental that was why you were able to bring out points to which I had already agreed on before u called me out.

P.S.S- No muslim has ever preached to me or anyone I know of the goodwill of islam and say be converted into it, neither have I ever seen any muslim ever preach or convert someone to islam and I school in a majorly muslim town with ilorin as my backyard, I guess converts are not converted by force either, are they? One thing I'm sure of is conversion has to happen, but how does it happen?

Goodnight bro, we can talk more, I'll follow you but on this thread.....I'm done.

1 Like

Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by Demmzy15(m): 9:30pm On Dec 05, 2015
Ayt27:
Okay, I have read all you have said. The crusaders are evil and the innocent beheading jihadist are the next best thing to happen to the world after slice bread.
It was enlightening talking with you and knowledgeable, I valued your insights and cheeky humour. I hope we don't hear of any dead apostates, but I have a strong feeling if we do, well not much we can do coz they are dead.
Islam is a religion of peace that I am taught to believe by my research into it, what I don't understand is why the pope visits mosques and there are prayers in the vatican but Sheiks and Imams won't do vice-versa nor are there churches in the Oil rich state.
Crusaders gone about a thousand years ago, but we still have those who are still fighting the crusades to carry out the exact same goal as the jihadist a 1000 years ago to make a "caliphate of the world".
Boko,al-shabab,Isis,Al-queda etc are not muslims, they just like the quran and arabic than any other holy scripture and language.
Summarily it all boils down to
Islam good, Christian bad
Kudos to Islam for making the world a better place.
Sorry sorry, I really wanted to be matured and conservative about my last quote to you, then I remembered the 70virgins.......Fvck!!! Your religion is pervertedly twisted.....had to take that jab at you,sorry.
P.S.- I never ever mentioned muslims broke treaties ever & like I said I wasn't sentimental that was why you were able to bring out points to which I had already agreed on before u called me out.
P.S.S- No muslim has ever preached to me or anyone I know of the goodwill of islam and say be converted into it, neither have I ever seen any muslim ever preach or convert someone to islam and I school in a majorly muslim town with ilorin as my backyard, I guess converts are not converted by force either, are they? One thing I'm sure of is conversion has to happen, but how does it happen?
Goodnight bro, we can talk more, I'll follow you but on this thread.....I'm done.
There's no need to be emotional about it, it was fun bursting your lies. I would have loved to continue but my phone was stolen on the 2nd Dec, so I'm not so good with the keyboard. When you don't understand anything about its better you ask, you came here pretending to be the victim when in fact your founding fathers were the aggressors.

Nevertheless, you're an intelligent man and it was nice talking to you. Your above assertion about Islam and war is a total misunderstanding and misconception.Remember that "Acts of terrorism done in the name of Islam do not equate acts condoned by Islam" Islam and the overwhelming majority of Muslims are free from the barbarous acts perpetrated by this terrorists all around the world.

I'll reply your pedophilia post later, remember you asked some questions and I need to answer them for the viewers viewing. Goodluck and Goodnight!!!
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by Demmzy15(m): 9:41pm On Dec 05, 2015
true2god:
The same ibn kathir many muslims have denied his commentaries, especially the ones that put mohammed on a bad light. You must be a complete hypocrite.
Thunder fire you there!!! Hope you heard thunder fire you!!! I'm challenging you to show me any credible Muslim scholar that condemns Tafsir of Ibn Kathir. This commentary is 100times better than your bible, guy you dey vex me gan wallahi!!! angry
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by tonychristopher: 11:23pm On Dec 05, 2015
To me islam is terrible and despicable... We talk of contemporary times these islamist idiots will talk about crusaders

Why should islam be this stupid

2 Likes

Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by true2god: 9:48am On Dec 06, 2015
Demmzy15:
Thunder fire you there!!! Hope you heard thunder fire you!!! I'm challenging you to show me any credible Muslim scholar that condemns Tafsir of Ibn Kathir. This commentary is 100times better than your bible, guy you dey vex me gan wallahi!!! angry
Sorry, pele oremi. Is it the same ibn kathir's tasfir that interpreted quran 5:51 as 'though we smile with christians and Jews on the surface, but in our heart (the heart of muslims) we curse them? So according to islamic twisted brain and ideology, this poisonous statement\commentary, by your most trusted muslim 'scholar', is better that the Bible's Jesus' command to 'love your enemies and do good to them that hate you (matthew 5:44)'?

I see why islam\mohammed is a curse to humanity.

1 Like

Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by Annunaki(m): 11:07am On Dec 06, 2015
No matter how these so called moderate muslims want to spin it, the word is out and the truth is that islam is a sick, hateful, deceptive and satanic religion and it is doomed to fail as more and more muslims are realising that islam is a satanic cult and they are renouncing islam by the millions. The increase in islamic terrorism we are witnessing globally is the last grasp of breath of a dying animal fighting to hang on to life but it's too late as the aorta has already been severed.
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by Demmzy15(m): 12:00pm On Dec 09, 2015
true2god:
[s]Sorry, pele oremi. Is it the same ibn kathir's tasfir that interpreted quran 5:51 as 'though we smile with christians and Jews on the surface, but in our heart (the heart of muslims) we curse them? So according to islamic twisted brain and ideology, this poisonous statement\commentary, by your most trusted muslim 'scholar', is better that the Bible's Jesus' command to 'love your enemies and do good to them that hate you (matthew 5:44)'?

I see why islam\mohammed is a curse to humanity.[/s]
This is why I have problems with Yeebhoe people you people lie too much!!! Here's what Imam Ibn Kathir has mentioned that some scholars say that this verse (Qu'ran 5:51) was revealed after the Battle of Uhud when Muslims had a set back. At that time, a Muslim from Madinah said, "I am going to live with Jews so I shall be safe in case another attack comes on Madinah." And another person said, "I am going to live with Christians so I shall be safe in case another attack comes on Madinah." So Allah revealed this verse reminding the believers that they should not seek the protection from others, but should protect each other. (See Ibn Kathir, Al-Tafsir, vol. 2, p. 68)

Everything Imam ibn kathir referred to was in the time of warfare, i seriously dont know you gain in lying!!!
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by true2god: 7:41pm On Dec 09, 2015
Demmzy15:
This is why I have problems with Yeebhoe people you people lie too much!!! Here's what Imam Ibn Kathir has mentioned that some scholars say that this verse (Qu'ran 5:51) was revealed after the Battle of Uhud when Muslims had a set back. At that time, a Muslim from Madinah said, "I am going to live with Jews so I shall be safe in case another attack comes on Madinah." And another person said, "I am going to live with Christians so I shall be safe in case another attack comes on Madinah." So Allah revealed this verse reminding the believers that they should not seek the protection from others, but should protect each other. (See Ibn Kathir, Al-Tafsir, vol. 2, p. 68)

Everything Imam ibn kathir referred to was in the time of warfare, i seriously dont know you gain in lying!!!
Every conspiracy theory is acceptable to muslims, as long as it white-washes the evils of islam\mohammed. So everything ibn kathir said was all about wars between muslims and non-muslims? Who was fightin mohammed when he asked muslims to fight christians and Jews for just having a contrary religious view from mohammed (quran 9:29)? Mohammed asked his fellow criminals for fight the jews and the christians for not believin in allahh and mohammed. Is that tolerance? So I forgot, the islamic concept of tolerance is when muslims tolerate fellow muslims.

Islam\allahh\mohammed is bad bro. On ibn kathir approval of hostility against christians and Jews, I will share with you.
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by Demmzy15(m): 10:49pm On Dec 09, 2015
true2god:
Every conspiracy theory is acceptable to muslims, as long as it white-washes the evils of islam\mohammed. So everything ibn kathir said was all about wars between muslims and non-muslims? Who was fightin mohammed when he asked muslims to fight christians and Jews for just having a contrary religious view from mohammed (quran 9:29)? Mohammed asked his fellow criminals for fight the jews and the christians for not believin in allahh and mohammed. Is that tolerance? So I forgot, the islamic concept of tolerance is when muslims tolerate fellow muslims.

Islam\allahh\mohammed is bad bro. On ibn kathir approval of hostility against christians and Jews, I will share with you.
I don't maybe you pretend to be dumb intentionally, we've stated it countless times Qur'an 9 was revealed during warfare particularly the wars between Muslims, Byzantine Empire(Christians) and the Quraish. Truthman2013 even created a thread on this with some Christians arguing this issue. When this discussion was going on your sorry ass was nowhere to be found, you then come again later repeating the same after it was clarified?! Don't you think some screw are missing from your flat'head?! Anyways here's the link on how it was explained, the Christian featherheads that challenged this fact were beaten silly, check it out:https://www.nairaland.com/2538115/examining-quran-9-29-islam

2 Likes

Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by kobonaire(m): 9:01am On Jan 28, 2016
madjnr:
Deuteronomy 13:6
If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; 7Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth; 8Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: 9But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. 10And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.
Deuteronomy 13: 13
Certain men, the children of Belial, are gone out from among you, and have withdrawn the inhabitants of their city, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which ye have not known; 14Then shalt thou enquire, and make search, and ask diligently; and, behold, if it be truth, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought among you; 15Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword.
Deuteronomy 17:3
And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 4And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel: 5Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.
2 Chronicles 15:13
That whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.

what can you say about that?

What can be said is that those passages you quoted are ALL from the Old Testament and Christians follow the New Testament and thus do not practice such savage medieval acts as law.
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by analice107: 4:00pm On Jan 28, 2016
madjnr:
Deuteronomy 13:6
If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; 7Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth; 8Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: 9But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. 10And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.
Deuteronomy 13: 13
Certain men, the children of Belial, are gone out from among you, and have withdrawn the inhabitants of their city, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which ye have not known; 14Then shalt thou enquire, and make search, and ask diligently; and, behold, if it be truth, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought among you; 15Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword.
Deuteronomy 17:3
And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 4And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel: 5Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.
2 Chronicles 15:13
That whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.

what can you say about that?
Satanic Allah won't let you use your brain right? Now that you have quoted that, go ahead a mention cases of beheadings and stoning done by the Jews and the Christians in all of the history of the faith.
We are talking about the Satanic acts of Islam, instead of saying something reason able, you shamelessly brought the above up.
The Jews and Christians are alive today practicing their religion, still using that same scriptures you just quoted from. So go ahead, give us the statistics of how many people they have killed because they stopped being Jews or Christians. Do that let's see, if if Satan will let u think.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Is It Right For Churches To Pay Instrumentalists ? / Poverty Is Why Many People Are Religious And Churchy - Reno Omokri / Photos From Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s 51st Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.