Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia (19049 Views)

104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos / 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State / Renouncing My Christian Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by Demmzy15(m): 5:00pm On Nov 23, 2015
daretodiffer:

Your face looks barbaricshocked

Eww!
grin grin grin Sis, when I saw it, my phone rebooted grin
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by Annunaki(m): 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2015
Demmzy15:
I can see you're over-dumb. I gave my source to be the Catholic Encyclopedia, the article was composed by them using the apocryphal... Chai! Yoruba Christians, na wa o! grin grin

Keep on lying like mohamed taught you, you initially claimed the source was the catholic encyclopedia only to post a link from 'new advent' after a frantic google search. How do we know that the 'new advent' site does not belong to muslim al taquiya experts sef
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by Demmzy15(m): 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2015
Owliver:
why was the crusaders formed? since you know lots of history. pls if you dont know say it.... pope john paul has apologised for what christians did then. how many imams or muslims feel sorry for what the muslim army did? we've moved on. have you muslims moved on. hypocrite
Mr. Oliver, we meet again! Don't argue the crusades, you'll surely loose. Anyways, How have you been?!
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by madjnr: 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2015
Owliver:
they are talking about islam since you have nothing to say you keep talking about Jesus. lol
lol you're trying to deflect from the real issue here....
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by Demmzy15(m): 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2015
Owliver:
Even between shite and sunni and other smaller sects you fight yourselves. that should be an eye opener.
Just as how Catholics and Protestants butchered each other for 31years killing 8million shocked
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by Demmzy15(m): 5:05pm On Nov 23, 2015
Annunaki:

Keep on lying like mohamed taught you, you initially claimed the source was the catholic encyclopedia only to post a link from 'new advent' after a frantic google search. How do we know that the 'new advent' site does not belong to muslim al taquiya experts sef
You're dumber than I thought, Chai! The new advent site is a Catholic encyclopedia Internet site, check am your self. grin
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by madjnr: 5:07pm On Nov 23, 2015
vooks:

Pointing Israel to Christ
lol you just made that up... You can't even back it up..
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by sammyjay76(m): 5:16pm On Nov 23, 2015
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by Ayt27(m): 5:43pm On Nov 23, 2015
Demmzy15:

You see your life, when I was trashing you guys in that thread, you rats didn't show face o. But outside the forum you make nonsense mouth. Everything you ask for is on that thread, lemme just give you d link you asked for http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/08504a.htm The final note is Mary married 90years old Joseph when she was 12 grin tongue

Bro trust me there's nothing you can say that will convince even atheists(for I believe they are neutral) that a 90year old (Joseph) married a 12 year old (mary) especially if your source is an apocryphal. Also it's noteworthy to note that the first point in the link you pasted I.e first sentence states that "The chief sources of information on the life of St. Joseph are the first chapters of our first and third Gospels; they are practically also the only reliable sources. Meaning your source the Catholic encyclopedia admits the first chapter of the first and third gospels are PRACTICALLY also the only reliable source of the life of Joseph.

We can also assume that mary was not a child because of hints given to us in Luke 1:28 and Luke 1:42
The angel (Gabriel) says onto mary blessed art thou amongst WOMEN not girls, not the young ones, not little ones but women, so also does her cousin Elizabeth says unto her.
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by madjnr: 5:46pm On Nov 23, 2015
calaway:

my friend the old testament is historic law Christianity is founded on the New testament for our savior came to change the law. read the new testament it will help your life.
lol that's very convenient... But the thing is thing happened.... And if you claim to have three gods then one of the God ordered those killings...
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by Ayt27(m): 6:09pm On Nov 23, 2015
Personally,I think any 50 something year old man who can have cex with a 9 year old girl and he has an ereckshun, then something is seriously wrong with such a person.

The truth is as much as I try not to be sentimental, Mohammed(pbuh) found himself in some tight corners and he had to receive revelations from God to back out. E.g the acceptable 4 wives compared to his own 13 wives, the fact that he claimed he got some of his revelations on aisha's bed when his other wives complained(after 3 times) that why was it only aisha he went in with.

Mohammed(pbuh) that was caught having sex with a slave girl in the bed of his wife Hafsah, after being pressured by hafsah and aisha, he vowed the slave girl (mary the copt) was forbidden to him. Later he then conveniently received another revelation from Allah (Quran 66:1-2) telling him that his oath was voided and that he could continue having sex with Mary the Copt. Is it reasonable to believe that Allah was so concerned about Mohammed(pbuh) having sex with his slave girl that Allah included verses about it in his eternal Word (the Quran)?

He claimed he was the last of the major prophets and yet he didn't to one single miracle to prove this.

Lastly, why didn't he pay dowries of the wives he married?

1 Like

Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by Ayt27(m): 6:21pm On Nov 23, 2015
madjnr:

you do know some hadith hold more weight than others right

No, I now do. Does the part where aisha narrate her experience hold more or less weight in the hadith?
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by vooks: 6:24pm On Nov 23, 2015
madjnr:
lol you just made that up... You can't even back it up..
Nope, am educating you so you can flee from primitivity and ignorance. Jesus Christ the Son of God fulfilled the Law
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 23, 2015
Demmzy15:
grin grin grin Sis, when I saw it, my phone rebooted grin

grin
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by madjnr: 6:28pm On Nov 23, 2015
Ayt27:

No, I now do. Does the part where aisha narrate her experience hold more or less weight in the hadith?
her experience about what ?
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by madjnr: 6:31pm On Nov 23, 2015
vooks:

Nope, am educating you so you can flee from primitivity and ignorance. Jesus Christ the Son of God fulfilled the Law
you still haven't explicitly said what the law accomplished and why is not being use by you guys
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by Ayt27(m): 6:33pm On Nov 23, 2015
madjnr:
her experience about what ?
Her marriage, dealing and life with the prophet.
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by Owliver(m): 6:42pm On Nov 23, 2015
Demmzy15:
Just as how Catholics and Protestants butchered each other for 31years killing 8million shocked
we talking today your talking hundreds of years ago. lol
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by Owliver(m): 6:43pm On Nov 23, 2015
madjnr:
lol you're trying to deflect from the real issue here....
real issue? you mean the topic of the thread?
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by Owliver(m): 6:44pm On Nov 23, 2015
Demmzy15:
Mr. Oliver, we meet again! Don't argue the crusades, you'll surely loose. Anyways, How have you been?!
yh we meet again. and lose how? am i denying what crusaders did?
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by madjnr: 6:45pm On Nov 23, 2015
Ayt27:

Her marriage, dealing and life with the prophet.
if those experience come from an authentic hadith... Then it's true
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by Ayt27(m): 7:01pm On Nov 23, 2015
@ Madjnr

I believe this hadith is authentic, reliable and therefore holds weight, whereas the so called apocryphal source may/may not hold weight, it is unreliable and therefore does not hold weight concerning the ages of Joseph and Mary.
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by vooks: 7:10pm On Nov 23, 2015
madjnr:
you still haven't explicitly said what the law accomplished and why is not being use by you guys

You need to get used to brains not rote.
How else do you want me to put it?
The accomplished pointing Israel to the Messiah. Once the Messiah was come, there was no more need for the Law. Henceforth it is Christ we look to. Think through that slowly and in the mean time remember no amount of digression changes the fact that Islam is a primitive religion that is so disgusting and insecure that it uses FORCE to and intimidation to suppress free thought

1 Like

Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by Ayt27(m): 7:38pm On Nov 23, 2015
@ Demmzy15

I have always read your posts concerning the crusaders in your arguments and explanations even before I joined this forum.

There's been a lot of misconceptions about the crusades, but one thing that's as clear as a crystal ball is the crusades to the east is that "They were a direct response to Muslim aggression--an attempt to turn back or defend against Muslim conquests of Christian lands."Christians of that time weren't fanatics and true that the muslims conquered all of Egypt, Syria, Spain even as far as Turkey (asia minor, which was a Christian land since the time of St Paul). The propagation of Islam as always been by the sword, and the muslims of that time under their different sultans were thoroughly powerful, to the extent that christians in the East( Byzantine) the emperor in constantinople had to call for help from the Christians in the western europe.

As the faith of the Roman Empire, it spanned the entire
Mediterranean, including the Middle East, where it was
born. The Christian world, therefore, was a prime target for
the earliest caliphs, and it has remained so for Muslim
leaders for the next thousand years. The response of the western europe christians and knights was what gave birth to what is known as the Crusades, the crusaders were not the brainchild of an overly ambitious pope but a response to more than four centuries of muslims which had already conquered two thirds of the old christian lands. At some point christianity as a faith and culture had to defend it's self or be consumed by Islam. That last line of defence is the Crusades.

I agree that there was a lot of pillaging, plundering, probably mass killings and such. Both sides suffered casualties with the crusaders eventually over coming. The only reason the Islam scholars cry foul in relation to the crusade is because they never able to resist the force of the crusaders

1 Like

Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by Annunaki(m): 5:52am On Nov 24, 2015
Ayt27:
@ Demmzy15

I have always read your posts concerning the crusaders in your arguments and explanations even before I joined this forum.

There's been a lot of misconceptions about the crusades, but one thing that's as clear as a crystal ball is the crusades to the east is that "They were a direct response to Muslim aggression--an attempt to turn back or defend against Muslim conquests of Christian lands."Christians of that time weren't fanatics and true that the muslims conquered all of Egypt, Syria, Spain even as far as Turkey (asia minor, which was a Christian land since the time of St Paul). The propagation of Islam as always been by the sword, and the muslims of that time under their different sultans were thoroughly powerful, to the extent that christians in the East( Byzantine) the emperor in constantinople had to call for help from the Christians in the western europe.

As the faith of the Roman Empire, it spanned the entire
Mediterranean, including the Middle East, where it was
born. The Christian world, therefore, was a prime target for
the earliest caliphs, and it has remained so for Muslim
leaders for the next thousand years. The response of the western europe christians and knights was what gave birth to what is known as the Crusades, the crusaders were not the brainchild of an overly ambitious pope but a response to more than four centuries of muslims which had already conquered two thirds of the old christian lands. At some point christianity as a faith and culture had to defend it's self or be consumed by Islam. That last line of defence is the Crusades.

I agree that there was a lot of pillaging, plundering, probably mass killings and such. Both sides suffered casualties with the crusaders eventually over coming. The only reason the Islam scholars cry foul in relation to the crusade is because they never able to resist the force of the crusaders

Very well said.

Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by madjnr: 7:41am On Nov 24, 2015
vooks:

You need to get used to brains not rote.
How else do you want me to put it?
The accomplished pointing Israel to the Messiah. Once the Messiah was come, there was no more need for the Law. Henceforth it is Christ we look to. Think through that slowly and in the mean time remember no amount of digression changes the fact that Islam is a primitive religion that is so disgusting and insecure that it uses FORCE to and intimidation to suppress free thought
lol very convenient... So once Jesus came you can now throw the law out of the window.... That's funny Coz Jesus never asked you to throw and trample on the law... He said he's not here to abolish the law but I see Christian of today ignoring the law...
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by madjnr: 7:42am On Nov 24, 2015
Ayt27:
@ Madjnr

I believe this hadith is authentic, reliable and therefore holds weight, whereas the so called apocryphal source may/may not hold weight, it is unreliable and therefore does not hold weight concerning the ages of Joseph and Mary.
which hadith ?post it here
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by vooks: 10:24am On Nov 24, 2015
madjnr:
lol very convenient... So once Jesus came you can now throw the law out of the window.... That's funny Coz Jesus never asked you to throw and trample on the law... He said he's not here to abolish the law but I see Christian of today ignoring the law...

He did not toss it out, he fulfilled all the requirements of the Law. Which other language can I use?
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by Ayt27(m): 11:58am On Nov 24, 2015
madjnr:
which hadith ?post it here

Narrated 'Aisha: That the Prophet said to her,
"You have been shown to me twice in my dream.
I saw you pictured on a piece of silk and some-
one said (to me). 'This is your wife.' When I
uncovered the picture, I saw that it was yours. I
said, 'If this is from Allah, it will be done."
Sahih Bukhari 5:58:235 , See Also Sahih Bukhari
9:87:140

Narrated Hisham's father: Khadija died three
years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He
stayed there for two years or so and then he
married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six
years of age, and he consumed that marriage
when she was nine years old.
Sahih Bukhari 5:58:236

Narrated 'Aisha: that the Prophet married her
when she was six years old and he
consummated his marriage when she was
nine years old. Hisham said: I have been
informed that 'Aisha remained with the Prophet
for nine years (i.e. till his death)." what you know
of the Quran (by heart)'
Sahih Bukhari 7:62:65

Do these hadith hold weight in the islam religion? If yes then all I'v said is correct, but if No, then I agree to being hypocritical concerning Joseph and Mary's marriage
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by madjnr: 3:08pm On Nov 25, 2015
Ayt27:

Narrated 'Aisha: That the Prophet said to her,
"You have been shown to me twice in my dream.
I saw you pictured on a piece of silk and some-
one said (to me). 'This is your wife.' When I
uncovered the picture, I saw that it was yours. I
said, 'If this is from Allah, it will be done."
Sahih Bukhari 5:58:235 , See Also Sahih Bukhari
9:87:140

Narrated Hisham's father: Khadija died three
years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He
stayed there for two years or so and then he
married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six
years of age, and he consumed that marriage
when she was nine years old.
Sahih Bukhari 5:58:236

Narrated 'Aisha: that the Prophet married her
when she was six years old and he
consummated his marriage when she was
nine years old. Hisham said: I have been
informed that 'Aisha remained with the Prophet
for nine years (i.e. till his death)." what you know
of the Quran (by heart)'
Sahih Bukhari 7:62:65

Do these hadith hold weight in the islam religion? If yes then all I'v said is correct, but if No, then I agree to being hypocritical concerning Joseph and Mary's marriage
those hadith seem to be authentic... What's your problem with 'em ?
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by madjnr: 3:10pm On Nov 25, 2015
vooks:

He did not toss it out, he fulfilled all the requirements of the Law. Which other language can I use?
how does one fulfilled the law without following it
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by vooks: 3:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
madjnr:
how does one fulfilled the law without following it
I have asked you severally, what you understand by fulfilling. I will give you some Greek lesson behind the word if you are bright enough

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Benevolent Muslims In The House! A Christian Needs To Eat Sallah Ram / Keys For A Happy Marriage- A Christain Perspective / Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.