Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia (19003 Views)

104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos / 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State / Renouncing My Christian Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by HaneefahRN(f): 7:07am On Nov 23, 2015
true2god:
Even if I dont agree with you completely I am impressed by your mature response. You quoted that the apostle of allahh said 'there is no compulsion in religion' so as to nullify the hadiths on killing of apostates but failed (or pretended) to accept the fact the these verse was revealed in mecca (when\where islam was weak and peaceful and was under persecution from meccan pagans). If you study the concept of abrogation of verses in the quran you will understand what i am talking about here.

While quran said 'there should be no compulsion in religion' (while mohammed was persecuted in mecca), he asked muslims to fight non-muslims in quran 9:29 (while he was strong in medina). Can you see any contradiction? Which revelation came last, the peaceful or the violent one? The violent one came last and abrogated peaceful one.

So you will see there is dynamics in islamic theology which mohammed companions understood perfectly and were recorded in the hadiths. All the four sunni schools and one shia school of jurispundence unanimously agreed that apostates should be killed. Are you saying that you understand hadith narrations and interpretations than the saudis and the iranians? We dont need to be too scholarly about it when the cradle of islam (saudi arabia and iran) had already put in practice their religious theology. You may not like the practice that does not mean you should deny, it is in your religious theology.

On killing of witches by the papal church in the middle ages, that is true, it is no longer practices by any church but the saudis are still beheading some alledged witches and sorcerers as i am typing now. So dont bring up past church doctrines to validate current islamic barbarism.
I'll answer u as I deem fit, starting from ur last paragraph, I never used Christian doctries to validate anything cos it seems u're always on the defensive abt that. It wldn't even make sense since it's 2 different religions. I only used it to bring up a reason one or more of these hadiths cld av been fabricated wt made up chains in the 3rd generation since many of the early hadith scholars seemed to be unaware of these penalties. Or it cld be due to hypocrisy practised by some apostates during the time of the Prophet, in wc some Jews pretended to join Islam and be Muslims, then spread falsehood abt Islam, or leave the religion in such a way to shake the faith of new converts. Even at that no solid evidence can be given for killing for mere apostasy. There is a Sahih hadith abt a bedouin that apostated and had nothing done to him. And a man who the Prophet had invited to Islam, and he said he disliked, the prophet replied 'Even if ye dislike it'. He didn't coerce him to join Islam. I don't know abt the killing of witches in Saudi u claim.
I know well abt the abrogations, bt the verse regarding 'no compulsion in religion' was never abrogated and contratry to ur claims were revealed in Medina where Muslims had a strong hold and supported with many similar verses of the Quran. The verses regarding killing, were revealed during war, when the Muslims were at war wt the pagans who were opperessing them or who initiated war against them. Many other verses were revealed pertaining to apostasy in the Quran (refer to former posts) and in all no mention of a death penalty was mentioned, there were even verses e.g. Q4:137, where Allah talked abt those tht blive then disblive and blive then dislike again and grow stubborn in denial of truth, that He will not forgive nor guide them.
Surely, if there were a death penalty prescribed for apostasy by the Quran, the person wld av been killed the 1st time and wldn't even av a 2nd chance.
I wldn't know why the scholars agreed wt an hadith that doesn't tally wt the verses of the Quran and from just a single isnad and av weaknesses for such a grave penalty, Walahu Alam.
Notable scholars that do not support the death penalty and compulsion in religion are Maliki jurist Abul- Walid Al-Baji, Hanbali Jurist Ibn Taymiyyah, Ibn Kathir, Ibn Qayyim, Shalbut, Tantawi. Who agreed death penalty is unwarranted unless the apostasy is accompanied by rebellion against the community.
I av made my submission, u can chose to blive what u want. Whether for or against. I only answer u cos I want to and u seem level-headed and mature in relation, not cos I av or need to proof anything to u.
Walahu Alam (And Allah knows best)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by Annunaki(m): 7:44am On Nov 23, 2015
Demmzy15:

You see your life, when I was trashing you guys in that thread, you rats didn't show face o. But outside the forum you make nonsense mouth. Everything you ask for is on that thread, lemme just give you d link you asked for http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/08504a.htm The final note is Mary married 90years old Joseph when she was 12 grin tongue

I see vooks has thoroughly dealth with your stupidity so it won't be necessary to comment on it anymore. Okponu buruku

1 Like

Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by vooks: 8:09am On Nov 23, 2015
HaneefahRN:

If throwing insults like a toddler throwing tantrums is ur idea of common sense, I don't want to know what ur stupidity wld entail

I said you are excused but since you opted to stay, I will proceed and learn. I don't insult, am just firm in instilling knowledge
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by vooks: 8:14am On Nov 23, 2015
HaneefahRN:

Notable scholars that do not support the death penalty and compulsion in religion are Maliki jurist Abul- Walid Al-Baji, Hanbali Jurist Ibn Taymiyyah, Ibn Kathir, Ibn Qayyim, Shalbut, Tantawi. Who agreed death penalty is unwarranted unless the apostasy is accompanied by rebellion against the community

Questions you may want to ponder
1. Is there consensus in Hanbali or Maliki school on punishment if at all for apostasy?
2. Define 'rebellion against community'
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by Annunaki(m): 8:15am On Nov 23, 2015
dorox:
Muslims often describe Muhammed as the best human to ever walk this earth, which I find surprising given that he was a terrorist, a pedeophile and a psychopathic warlord.

Surprising is an understatement, I actually find it very appalling and I consider it an insult on the whole human race to describe such a vile vermin and scourge of the earth as the best human totally propestorous angry

1 Like

Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by true2god: 8:30am On Nov 23, 2015
HaneefahRN:

I'll answer u as I deem fit, starting from ur last paragraph, I never used Christian doctries to validate anything cos it seems u're always on the defensive abt that. It wldn't even make sense since it's 2 different religions. I only used it to bring up a reason one or more of these hadiths cld av been fabricated wt made up chains in the 3rd generation since many of the early hadith scholars seemed to be unaware of these penalties. Or it cld be due to hypocrisy practised by some apostates during the time of the Prophet, in wc some Jews pretended to join Islam and be Muslims, then spread falsehood abt Islam, or leave the religion in such a way to shake the faith of new converts. Even at that no solid evidence can be given for killing for mere apostasy. There is a Sahih hadith abt a bedouin that apostated and had nothing done to him. And a man who the Prophet had invited to Islam, and he said he disliked, the prophet replied 'Even if ye dislike it'. He didn't coerce him to join Islam. I don't know abt the killing of witches in Saudi u claim.
I know well abt the abrogations, bt the verse regarding 'no compulsion in religion' was never abrogated and contratry to ur claims were revealed in Medina where Muslims had a strong hold and supported with many similar verses of the Quran. The verses regarding killing, were revealed during war, when the Muslims were at war wt the pagans who were opperessing them or who initiated war against them. Many other verses were revealed pertaining to apostasy in the Quran (refer to former posts) and in all no mention of a death penalty was mentioned, there were even verses e.g. Q4:137, where Allah talked abt those tht blive then disblive and blive then dislike again and grow stubborn in denial of truth, that He will not forgive nor guide them.
Surely, if there were a death penalty prescribed for apostasy by the Quran, the person wld av been killed the 1st time and wldn't even av a 2nd chance.
I wldn't know why the scholars agreed wt an hadith that doesn't tally wt the verses of the Quran and from just a single isnad and av weaknesses for such a grave penalty, Walahu Alam.
Notable scholars that do not support the death penalty and compulsion in religion are Maliki jurist Abul- Walid Al-Baji, Hanbali Jurist Ibn Taymiyyah, Ibn Kathir, Ibn Qayyim, Shalbut, Tantawi. Who agreed death penalty is unwarranted unless the apostasy is accompanied by rebellion against the community.
I av made my submission, u can chose to blive what u want. Whether for or against. I only answer u cos I want to and u seem level-headed and mature in relation, not cos I av or need to proof anything to u.
Walahu Alam (And Allah knows best)
Quran 9:29, Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture (christiams and jews) - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled.

The above instruction was never a defensive but an offensive war\fight againt against the christians and Jews who didnt accept allahh as god and mohammed as his messenger. Compare it with 'there is no compulsion in religion' mantra (quran 2:256), there is a clear contradiction, the latter verse was abrogated for the former. Quran chapter 9 was completely revealed in medina and abrogated the peaceful mecca diplomatic verses (when islam was weak).
Although the quran didnt specifically asked muslims to kill apostates, just as the quran did not ask muslims to pray 5 times a day, the hadith (which forms 90% of islamic laws and which act as interpreter for the quran) recommended death for apostates. The scholars who are opposed to death for apostates are in the minority and irrelevant in islamic authority and most are secular muslims who do not hold a conservative view of certain islam doctrines. Some of them grew up in the west, hence the change in orientations about life.

All the 5 schools of islamic jurispundence cant be wrong on this matter, unless you are tacitly telling me that islam is false.

Saudi still kill sorcerers till date, see links below:
www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-18503550
www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/03/29/indonesia-workers-in-saudi-arabia-are-on-trial-for-witchcraft-some-facing-the-death-penalty.html
www.newsweek.com/beheadings-saudi-arabia-quickens-pace-321587
www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/saudi-arabia-has-beheaded-its-110th-prisoner-this-year-10439019.html

These are the few reports that make international headlines, most of the beheading of sorcerers are done secretly. So dont judge the catholics church for killing witches some hundreds of years ago while saudi arabia is still doing the same till now.
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by vooks: 8:44am On Nov 23, 2015
true2god:

Although the quran didnt specifically asked muslims to kill apostates, just as the quran did not ask muslims to pray 5 times a day, the hadith (which forms 90% of islamic laws and which act as interpreter for the quran) recommended death for apostates. The scholars who are opposed to death for apostates are in the minority and irrelevant in islamic authority and most are secular muslims who do not hold a conservative view of certain islam doctrines. Some of them grew up in the west, hence the change in orientations about life.

All the 5 schools of islamic jurispundence cant be wrong on this matter, unless you are tacitly telling me that islam is false.

Have you noticed they are just regurgitating Islam apologetic sites without quoting specifically the dissenting jurists?

You need to appreciate that the very term apostasy had evolved significantly over the years and was the cause of some intra-Muslim wars.

Read this
http://www.worldhistory.biz/sundries/30595-apostasy.html
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by madjnr: 8:51am On Nov 23, 2015
trapQ:
Typical of you Muslims. That was not the law Jesus referred to.

Jesus said in Matthew 5: 38

"You have heard that it was said , 'An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.' 39 But I tell you not to resist an evil person. But whoever slaps you on your right cheek , turn the other to him also. 40 If anyone wants to sue you and take away your tunic , let him have your cloak also. 41 And whoever compels you to go one mile , go with him two.

Now to verse 43 "You have heard that it was said , 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.'
44 But I say to you , love your enemies , bless those who curse you , do good to those who hate you , and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you ,
45 that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good , and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.
46 For if you love those who love you , what reward have you? Do not even the tax collectors do the same?
47 And if you greet your brethren only , what do you do more than others? Do not even the tax collectors do so?

to prove this, Jesus Christ which we are supposed to emulate because we are Christians( christ-like) never killed nobody, he was humble, meek, gentle (even washed the feet of his disciples), performed many miracles, raised the dead, spoke to GOD directly, cast out demons, etc

But what did mohammed do?? KILL PEOPLE. yes!! Mohammed killed, raped, murdered, beheaded thousands of people. He was also a pedophile and philanderer. He performed ZERO miracles, he even said the blind and lame are the worst of mankind. Mohammed didn't speak or hear from GOD directly, he heard from an angel (obviously an angel of darkness). I'll stop here for now.

you still haven't refuted the fact that Jesus ordered you to follow the law and not to break em
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by madjnr: 8:58am On Nov 23, 2015
vooks:

FULFILL. Study that.

Now,the subject is Islam

Now will you answer my question
lol do you understand English at all? fulfilled means to accomplish something not to put an expiry date to something
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by madjnr: 9:01am On Nov 23, 2015
vooks:

FULFILL. Study that.

Now,the subject is Islam

Now will you answer my question
if you're any wiser.. you will notice he said he's not here to abolish the law or put an end to it but to fulfilled it... so you must also follow the law
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by madjnr: 9:07am On Nov 23, 2015
true2god:
I wont die but live to an old age. I thought you said you are out, why are you still responding? If you cant bear the truth concerning your religion (that is islam) then dont come to nairaland religion section because we will keep exposing the lies and evils of islam, using islamic sources and materials.
please tell me the age of consent according to your bible?
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by true2god: 9:22am On Nov 23, 2015
madjnr:
please tell me the age of consent according to your bible?
I am not aware of the age of consent in the bible, i will check and revert. But i have never come accross any human being in the bible (or even in the secular world) who married a girl of 6 and started having sexual contact with her when she became 9 (just as mohammed did).
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by Ayt27(m): 9:28am On Nov 23, 2015
madjnr:
was the prophet age and that of Aisha stated in the Quran? but you guys don't apply this logic when it comes to issues relating to Islam... you're all hypocrite

No it wasn't stated in the quran(as far as I know of)

It was stated in the hadith as narrated by aisha and we know Mohammed(pbuh) lost his wife kadijah when he was well above 50 years. The reason we don't apply this logic to Joseph and Mary is because like I said the apocryphal as agreed by numerous theological and Christian scholar as an UNRELIABLE source whereas the Hadith is reliable, except if the Hadith isn't reliable then I agree to being hypocritical.
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by Demmzy15(m): 9:53am On Nov 23, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Ask who..? I have never seen any one question Memri tv translations
Now you've seen, give me the authentic video lemme watch.
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by Demmzy15(m): 9:55am On Nov 23, 2015
vooks:

Then study Arabic your god's language and show any point you think they mistranslated

Start from 30:00. And make sure you have no hearing problems
You no get work abi, give me the authentic original video of the sheikh speaking. I can't waste my time listening and translating, show me the hadith of the supposed thighing!
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by Blackfire(m): 10:06am On Nov 23, 2015
true2god:
Sorry, I know I am spoiling your mood, but you are no longer making sense nor arguing rationally. Why are you denying your hadith which clearly shows that your prophet was a pedofile for marrying a 6 year old girl? And note that Aisha was engaged to jubair before your prophet jelously initiated the cancellation of the engagement so that he can have her (the same thing he did to zaid so that he can marry zainab). Dont you believ in your hadith again? Is sahih bukhari no longer part and parcel of islamic source material? Walahi you will be publicly beheaded in saudi arabia if you openly deny these hadiths. Do you understand islam more than the saudis?

I am not forcing any muslim to leave islam but just pointing out the fact that islamic prophet is not a decent man, using the quran and the hadith. Am I the one that wrote the quran and the hadith? No. Original muslims (the arabs) do not deny the hadith which exposed the criminalities of your prophet, they rather view mohammed deeds as a noble thing but you fake nigerian muslims (who arabs see as fake and arab slaves) would rather spend all your time and energy emotionally defending the arabain baddest man and slave trader, Mohammed ibn Abdullah (slave of allahh).

If you dont accept the hadith on mohammed marriage to aisha (at 6) and mohammed snatching zainab from zaid, why do you accept that hadith that asked you to pray five time a day (you can as well show me where it was written in your quran to pray 5 times a day)?

*standing ovation*
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by AbuKhair(m): 10:18am On Nov 23, 2015
dorox:
I would really like to hear what a nairaland muslim thinks about this blatant display of medieval barbarity in the name of Islam by the Saudi judiciary.
Awaiting a reply from AbuKhair, madjnr, Empiree and company.
my bro tnx for d observation buh i think d post of my bro and Sister out dere could have give u more light on this..
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 23, 2015
madjnr:
lol you're a hypocrite, hope you know that? so now there is Jewish law ,universal law and whatnot? maybe in your own bible... but Jesus said
Jesus orders Christians to follow the Law of Moses in the Old Testament: "Do not think that I [Jesus] have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke or a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. (Matthew 5:17-18) " It is quite clear from these verses from the New Testament that Jesus peace be upon him did honor the Old Testament and did say that every single "letter" of it has to be honored, followed and fulfilled.

Where did Jesus say we should follow the law of moses? Can you show me.
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by Annunaki(m): 10:46am On Nov 23, 2015
madjnr:

you still haven't refuted the fact that Jesus ordered you to follow the law and not to break em

Are you literate at all or is it comprehension skills you lack cause the scripture he quoted there clearly showed Jesus changing the Law.
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by madjnr: 10:57am On Nov 23, 2015
true2god:
I am not aware of the age of consent in the bible, i will check and revert. But i have never come accross any human being in the bible (or even in the secular world) who married a girl of 6 and started having sexual contact with her when she became 9 (just as mohammed did).
you're a liar.. I can list you many who raped three year olds... you're hypercritical
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by madjnr: 10:59am On Nov 23, 2015
gimakon:

Where did Jesus say we should follow the law of moses? Can you show me.
maybeyou're blind and can't read my post
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by madjnr: 11:00am On Nov 23, 2015
Ayt27:

No it wasn't stated in the quran(as far as I know of)

It was stated in the hadith as narrated by aisha and we know Mohammed(pbuh) lost his wife kadijah when he was well above 50 years. The reason we don't apply this logic to Joseph and Mary is because like I said the apocryphal as agreed by numerous theological and Christian scholar as an UNRELIABLE source whereas the Hadith is reliable, except if the Hadith isn't reliable then I agree to being hypocritical.
you do know some hadith hold more weight than others right
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by vooks: 11:07am On Nov 23, 2015
Demmzy15:
You no get work abi, give me the authentic original video of the sheikh speaking. I can't waste my time listening and translating, show me the hadith of the supposed thighing!
Much as I hope and pray you are delivered from stupidity, I can't think for you
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by vooks: 11:08am On Nov 23, 2015
madjnr:
if you're any wiser.. you will notice he said he's not here to abolish the law or put an end to it but to fulfilled it... so you must also follow the law

What is FULFILL?
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by vooks: 11:09am On Nov 23, 2015
madjnr:
lol do you understand English at all? fulfilled means to accomplish something not to put an expiry date to something

What does 'accomplishing the Law' mean?
It means every purpose of Torah is realized in Christ.

Now, you may digress all your life but the truth is Islam is primitive and ret@rded and no amount of fingerpointing can change that

1 Like

Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by madjnr: 11:20am On Nov 23, 2015
Annunaki:

Are you literate at all or is it comprehension skills you lack cause the scripture he quoted there clearly showed Jesus changing the Law.
foolthe Scripture there shows nothing... it shows ... show me a verse where Jesus unequivocally told his followers not to follow the law, what he quoted there was just a bunch of verse about Jesus teaching his followers to love their enemy
New International Version
"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.
King James Bible
Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
Darby Bible Translation
Think not that I am come to make void the law or the prophets; I am not come to make void, but to fulfil.
World English Bible
"Don't think that I came to destroy the law or the prophets. I didn't come to destroy, but to fulfill.
Young's Literal Translation
'Do not suppose that I came to throw down the law or the prophets -- I did not come to throw down, but to fulfil;
Matthew 5:17 Parallel
Commentary
Clarke's Commentary on the Bible
Think not that I am come to destroy the law - Do not imagine that I am come to violate the law καταλυσαι, from κατα, and λυω, I loose, violate, or dissolve - I am not come to make the law of none effect - to dissolve the connection which subsists between its several parts, or the obligation men are under to have their lives regulated by its moral precepts; nor am I come to dissolve the connecting reference it has to the good things promised. But I am come, πληρωσαι, to complete - to perfect its connection
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by madjnr: 11:22am On Nov 23, 2015
vooks:

What does 'accomplishing the Law' mean?
It means every purpose of Torah is realized in Christ.

Now, you may digress all your life but the truth is Islam is primitive and ret@rded and no amount of fingerpointing can change that
what do you mean by realized in Christ? and how does that stop you from following the law the way Jesus told you
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by madjnr: 11:24am On Nov 23, 2015
Jesus orders Christians to follow the Law of Moses in the Old Testament: "Do not think that I [Jesus] have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke or a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. (Matthew 5:17-18) " It is quite clear from these verses from the New Testament that Jesus peace be upon him did honor the Old Testament and did say that every single "letter" of it has to be honored, followed and fulfilled.
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 23, 2015
madjnr:
maybeyou're blind and can't read my post

No, you are stupíd.
Violent idiot. I wonder what an ímbecile like you is doing here. Go join your ISIS brothers.

Anumanu.
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by true2god: 11:26am On Nov 23, 2015
madjnr:
you're a liar.. I can list you many who raped three year olds... you're hypercritical
Mention one person in the bible who sleep with a girl of nine (or lower). Just one person, from the bible.
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 23, 2015
true2god:
Mention one person in the bible who sleep with a girl of nine (or lower). Just one person, from the bible.

You stop talking to that maniac. Someone that says 2 words without insulting someone.
He's a Jihadist .
Re: A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by Ayt27(m): 11:54am On Nov 23, 2015
[quote author=madjnr post=40316434]
you do know some hadith hold more weight than others right}

And your point would be me to discard that part of the Hadith( a reliable source) completely because it doesn't hold enough weight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Can You Attend A Church Led By A Woman? / If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? / 5 Things To Avoid When Evangelizing/sharing The Gospel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.