Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,738 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues (4263 Views)

Who Will You Vote Pmb (apc) Or Ibb (pdp) Come 2019 / With Dollar, Fuel, Tomato, Electricity & Everything, Will You Vote PMB Again? / If Presidential Election Is To Be Re-conducted Today Will You Still Vote PMB? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by Tunchi101(m): 8:33am On Nov 21, 2015
If he was to run against Jonathan, would you guys vote him all over again

Re: Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by carinmom(f): 8:36am On Nov 21, 2015
Why not?

14 Likes

Re: Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by Kylekent59: 8:39am On Nov 21, 2015
Nigerians failed to remember that buhari is only good when it comes to military regim,but here we are in d democratic world.he has no such talent of democracy at alll.he dnt even knw what he is doing now. Goodluck should be in a better position on dis one. Bombing each day, robbing of banks,bad news all d time, unemployment,poor security, low income of staff government workers, the one that baffles me is high income of ministers(45..)million a year. What!!!!.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 21, 2015
Op did you say Again?

That again should be directed to all those 7yr old almajiris who did the votings in the north cos me didn't even know he was contesting.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 21, 2015
carinmom:
Why not?
If not for one thing,i would have said you are destined for hardship

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by superstar1(m): 8:44am On Nov 21, 2015
Capital YES.

I will say bye bye to cluelessness again.

I will say bye bye to a corrupt government again.

I will say bye bye to a government that sees stealing as not being corruption.

I will say bye bye to a government that opened our barn of yams for goats to eat freely.

30 Likes

Re: Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by jumobi1(m): 8:48am On Nov 21, 2015
I don't live in 9ja so I couldn't vote but if he was running tomorrow, I'll vote Buhari because we need something different. Ask me again in 6 months and I might have a different response. 6 months is too short for a fair assessment.

13 Likes

Re: Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by jaymejate: 8:53am On Nov 21, 2015
Straight NO. Cos there is no obvious achievement recorded so far. He is slow, if he continues, what will he achieve in the next 4yrs.
I can never Vote him in.
A good leader should be finding a solution 2 naija problem now not blaming the past qovt.

This guy is planning to fail. He can't handle this and I'm sure!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by haffaze777(m): 8:56am On Nov 21, 2015
oti di dandan

2 Likes

Re: Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:59am On Nov 21, 2015
yes!!!

where are the hardships?

6 Likes

Re: Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by kodded(m): 9:11am On Nov 21, 2015
superstar1:
Capital YES.

I will say bye bye to a government that opened our barn of yams for goats to eat freely.

kindly tell me where is the missing 25bn from the TSA

buhari is a thief
Zombies

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2837478_apczombie_jpeg18e83b86a22c6378b2e3f37984ea3432

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by mazeltov(m): 9:14am On Nov 21, 2015
holyFRED:

if not for one thing, i would have said you are destined for ignorance. Buhari has only used 6months. Jonathan used 6 years and we all knoe how it went.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by nnachukz(m): 9:15am On Nov 21, 2015
Never voted for him then. The word again doesn't apply to me.

6 Likes

Re: Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by superstar1(m): 9:17am On Nov 21, 2015
kodded:

kindly tell me where is the missing 25bn from the TSA

buhari is a thief
Zombies

Wailers and their corrupt mentors like Saraki and Dino should be more creative in their propaganda. This never worked, it is not working and it will never work.

10 Likes

Re: Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by EternalTruths: 9:20am On Nov 21, 2015
I never voted the power intoxicated southern slaves owner

GEJ remains Nigeria's best President hated by slaves down south but loved by the free borns (Biafrans) cool

12 Likes

Re: Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by carinmom(f): 9:22am On Nov 21, 2015
holyFRED:

If not for one thing i would have said you were destined to remain in perpetual cluelessness like ur master grin

6 Likes

Re: Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by lutheran(m): 9:29am On Nov 21, 2015
Yes , yes , yes

3 Likes

Re: Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by orisa37: 9:42am On Nov 21, 2015
Regular Prayers for our Electorates for Discernment, and for all our elected Presidents, past, present and future for Wisdom is all we need.
Re: Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by kolaaderin: 9:47am On Nov 21, 2015
holyFRED:

As long as he is contesting against GEJ, I will vote Buhari again and again.
Don't u get it, GEJ was never an option and Buhari will only lose my vote only if his opponent changed for a better candidate.

5 Likes

Re: Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by kodded(m): 10:10am On Nov 21, 2015
superstar1:

Wailers and their corrupt mentors like Saraki and Dino should be more creative in their propaganda. This never worked, it is not working and it will never work.

so is saraki in pdp ?

buhari should provide us the missing N25 billion

1 Like

Re: Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by superstar1(m): 10:13am On Nov 21, 2015
kodded:
so is saraki in pdp ?

buhari should provide us the missing N25 billion

Was the question about PDP and APC or PMB and GEJ?

The onus lies on you to provide evidence of the missing 25bn from TSA.

1 Like

Re: Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by ajepako(f): 10:13am On Nov 21, 2015
I dey craze?

Abi dem swear for me?

Hell-to-da-NO

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by captainflash(m): 10:14am On Nov 21, 2015
superstar1:
Capital YES.

CLICK LIKES IF YOU BELIEVE..

2 Likes

Re: Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by sammyj: 10:16am On Nov 21, 2015
I will vote for him 1 million and one times !!!! grin grin
Re: Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by FacelessPatriot: 10:16am On Nov 21, 2015
PMB may still have a good chance against any politician from SE/SS/SW/NC due to the divisiveness that exists, but will loose miserable to an unbiased core northern politician.
My answer to the question is a capital NO

1 Like

Re: Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by Iykopee(m): 10:18am On Nov 21, 2015
Zombies will vote for him.

1 Like

Re: Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by PRYCE(m): 10:53am On Nov 21, 2015
OP, were you informed that the change-chanting, broom-wielding zombies have got the spell that brain-washed them lifted??
Re: Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by suxkill: 11:21am On Nov 21, 2015
hypocrisy, suffering and smiling can kill faster than Ebola.

GEJ all the way!!!

my hausa neigbour don't want to hear sai.Buhari again ooh.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by Elosky20: 12:40pm On Nov 21, 2015
pls jonathan lost the election because he was nt gud enough.
it was a case of the desirable is nt available, the available becomes the desirable.
Re: Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by Philistine(m): 12:42pm On Nov 21, 2015
I will vote Buhari again and again and again. I have no regrets voting out the clueless Gej govt. Gej presidency was a govt of igbos, by igbos and for the igbos.

1 Like

Re: Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:49pm On Nov 21, 2015
I will.
A ga me pie aka m ebe asere aziza.
Egbe Buhari, iyen egbe olowo ni mo ma t'eka si.
Re: Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by gigabyte13: 12:51pm On Nov 21, 2015
It is not an option for me as long as it is between him and GEJ

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biggest Medical Research Hub In Africa To-be Built In Anambra State - Pictures / US VP Visit To Flood Victims Vs Nigeria VP. Nigerians Una Mumu Never Start. / South East And South South Have The Fastest Growing Cities In Nigeria. Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.