Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,405 members, 7,830,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues (4282 Views)

Who Will You Vote Pmb (apc) Or Ibb (pdp) Come 2019 / With Dollar, Fuel, Tomato, Electricity & Everything, Will You Vote PMB Again? / If Presidential Election Is To Be Re-conducted Today Will You Still Vote PMB? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by suxkill: 3:59pm On Nov 21, 2015
EternalTruths:

You mean his own brother now disown him grin

honestly,they guy the complain about how life has been more tough for him recently.
in terms of low patronage.
Re: Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by AgbenuAnna(f): 4:45pm On Nov 21, 2015
I didn't vote then so I won't vote for anybody .with or without them life continues
Re: Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by AgbenuAnna(f): 4:46pm On Nov 21, 2015
I didn't vote then so I won't vote for anybody now .with or without them life continues
Re: Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by ABEngine(m): 4:51pm On Nov 21, 2015
superstar1:
Capital YES.

I will say bye bye to cluelessness again.

I will say bye bye to a corrupt government again.

I will say bye bye to a government that sees stealing as not being corruption.

I will say bye bye to a government that opened our barn of yams for goats to eat freely.

ODe! money just changed pockets... You would soon come asking me for facts. "Kwworruption" being fought my foot! This just a tip of the icey wait till the second year pulls through then you can come tell me more about your "clueful" war "monging" HOS.
Re: Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by ABEngine(m): 4:54pm On Nov 21, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:
I couldn't vote in the last election cause Jona the cluelss man govt was too messed up! Now if I had the opportunity, I'd def vote for Buhari.

Pick up a presidential nomination form next time "clueful" one. I hate to see beauty lacking brains
Re: Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by careersap: 5:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
TUFIAKWA!!!
Re: Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by swtdrms(m): 5:52pm On Nov 21, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

Lolzzzzzz

Awwwwwwh thanks dear, it has gotten into my head already o... So my head is swelling now o! Hehe

Anyways thanks a lot cheesy

Let ur head swel, its ur fundamental human right but if u like, let it swell til it burst, i'll jst do u OYO. By d way whr is Mega City, There are som businesses i need to fix there. #rollsTongue
••••hope no guy is by d corner peeping•••
Re: Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by EternalTruths: 6:20pm On Nov 21, 2015
suxkill:

honestly,they guy the complain about how life has been more tough for him recently.
in terms of low patronage.

Which part of Nigeria is he from cool
Re: Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 21, 2015
superstar1:
Capital YES.

I will say bye bye to cluelessness again.

I will say bye bye to a corrupt government again.

I will say bye bye to a government that sees stealing as not being corruption.

I will say bye bye to a government that opened our barn of yams for goats to eat freely.

Now, where's the cluefulness?
Re: Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by omolami: 7:17pm On Nov 21, 2015
Can never vote for Buhari for any reason. I did not dvote for him in the last election, but as we are aware, Jega rigged him in. APC trying hard to rig all other election through same method. APC IS NOT a party

1 Like

Re: Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:43pm On Nov 21, 2015
swtdrms:

Let ur head swel, its ur fundamental human right but if u like, let it swell til it burst, i'll jst do u OYO. By d way whr is Mega City, There are som businesses i need to fix there. #rollsTongue
••••hope no guy is by d corner peeping•••

Hehehehe

Megacity= Lagos wink
Re: Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by suxkill: 10:05pm On Nov 21, 2015
EternalTruths:

Which part of Nigeria is he from cool

northerner,he sells food items.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

16 Real Reasons Why Col. Gaddafi Was Killed / PMB Appoints Secretary Gen Supreme Council Of Islamic Affairs As JAMB Registrar / Osinbajo - Notorious Minister Of Condolence & Cemetery Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.