Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues (4280 Views)

Who Will You Vote Pmb (apc) Or Ibb (pdp) Come 2019 / With Dollar, Fuel, Tomato, Electricity & Everything, Will You Vote PMB Again? / If Presidential Election Is To Be Re-conducted Today Will You Still Vote PMB? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:01pm On Nov 21, 2015
I couldn't vote in the last election cause Jona the cluelss man govt was too messed up! Now if I had the opportunity, I'd def vote for Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by EternalTruths: 1:04pm On Nov 21, 2015
suxkill:
hypocrisy, suffering and smiling can kill faster than Ebola.

GEJ all the way!!!

my hausa neigbour don't want to hear sai.Buhari again ooh.

You mean his own brother now disown him grin

2 Likes

Re: Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by Adminisher: 1:07pm On Nov 21, 2015
YES of course. Sai Buhari.
Tribalism is fighting back, corruption is fighting back but the course will be staged.

Even Moses who had a mandate from God himself was opposed by Israelis. They even wanted to go back to idol worship. Nigeria will not go back to the days of evil IJN.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by swtdrms(m): 1:11pm On Nov 21, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:
I couldn't vote in the last election cause Jona the cluelss man govt was too messed up! Now if I had the opportunity, I'd def vote for Buhari.

Omo u fine oooo, but i can't folo u, u hv too many followers, u no go get my time.

Nonetheless, let me just make that statement, U re beautiful (but don't let that get into ur head, inner beauty is the real beauty). Enjoy Ur life!
Re: Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 21, 2015
jumobi1:
I don't live in 9ja so I couldn't vote but if he was running tomorrow, I'll vote Buhari because we need something different. Ask me again in 6 months and I might have a different response. 6 months is too short for a fair assessment.

Quit self deception, it never helps anyone.
Re: Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by Tunchi101(m): 1:16pm On Nov 21, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

Why couldn't you vote?
Re: Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by Ballmer: 1:31pm On Nov 21, 2015
EternalTruths:
I never voted the power intoxicated southern slaves owner

GEJ remains Nigeria's best President hated by slaves down south but loved by the free borns (Biafrans) cool

Ha Ha Ha !!! OSU freeborns you mean to say right ?

1 Like

Re: Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by EternalTruths: 1:36pm On Nov 21, 2015
Ballmer:

Ha Ha Ha !!! OSU freeborns you mean to say right ?

Your friend just repented of his mumuism

When will you have sense like this. grin
Re: Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by Koleman(m): 1:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
Against a Jonathan Surely yes

1 Like

Re: Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by fineguy11(m): 1:50pm On Nov 21, 2015
i will vote GMB 100 times over GEJ.I REP #IkotAbasi

1 Like

Re: Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 21, 2015
I'd vote a stone against Jonathan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by ganye1: 2:07pm On Nov 21, 2015
Definitely I'll always vote Buhari over Jonathan.
Re: Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by Acidosis(m): 2:21pm On Nov 21, 2015
At gun point, I would never give my vote to General Muhammad Buhari.

Few days after he appointed himself Petroleum Minister, Nigeria tele-jumped into a yet to be fixed economic coma that has now translated into a fuel-less society.

Its been 1 week, and people still sleep in gas stations.

Some of the folks commenting are currently fanning themselves with papers. The weather is sooooo hot in Lagos, no power supply, yet you can't even get a space in gas station. The hotness of the weather is enough to fry dodo, so why should I even consider giving the con artist turned president/petroleum minister a second chance, when he actually never got a FIRST from me? grin

2 Likes

Re: Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by Tunchi101(m): 2:26pm On Nov 21, 2015
Acidosis:
At gun point, I would never give my vote to General Muhammad Buhari.

Few days after he appointed himself Petroleum Minister, Nigeria tele-jumped into a yet to be fixed economic coma that has now translated into a fuel-less society.

Its been 1 week, and people still sleep in gas stations.

Some of the folks commenting are currently fanning themselves with papers. The weather is sooooo hot in Lagos, no power supply, yet you can't even get a space in gas station. The hotness of the weather is enough to fry dodo, so why should I even consider giving the con artist turned president/petroleum minister a second chance, when he actually never got a FIRST from me? grin

Making sense

1 Like

Re: Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by kel5000(m): 2:28pm On Nov 21, 2015
I hate the man and never voted for him.I knew it will come to this.
Re: Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by Tunchi101(m): 2:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
kel5000:
I hate the man and never voted for him.I knew it will come to this.

Really undecided you knew it would come to diz?
Re: Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by kel5000(m): 2:35pm On Nov 21, 2015
Tunchi101:

Really undecided you knew it would come to diz?
The man is a tribalistic dictator
Re: Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by Tunchi101(m): 2:41pm On Nov 21, 2015
kel5000:

The man is a tribalistic dictator

D truth of d matter is dat even his haters never expected things to come to diz (they might have wished it though) it's just unfortunate
Re: Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by onatisi(m): 2:44pm On Nov 21, 2015
[b]
Kylekent59:
Nigerians failed to remember that buhari is only good when it comes to military regim,but here we are in d democratic world.he has no such talent of democracy at alll.he dnt even knw what he is doing now.
e[/b]this is exactly what ppl didn't and still don't realize . I have been telling ppl this for months,buhari is no longer in control he is confused and doesn't feel comfortable with the position he finds himself. He doesn't even know what to do or say or when to talk or act. And with the current situations he has become a dummy robot been controlled by politicians and ppl he feels secured with ,which are none other than selfish greedy politicians who have been ruling this nation. In the next few months ,ppl will start hearing wailings from obj and co. The same cabal that ruined osun state and sold Lagos state to eternal debt are now in control of Nigeria economy.
Re: Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by segend(m): 2:44pm On Nov 21, 2015
If against Jonathan, I will, but if against someone more competent I will forget against Buhari.
Re: Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by kel5000(m): 2:47pm On Nov 21, 2015
Tunchi101:

D truth of d matter is dat even his haters never expected things to come to diz (they might have wished it though) it's just unfortunate
Quite unfortunate indeed!I can guarantee u the man will get worse,before the end of his tenure.we Aint seen nothing yet

1 Like

Re: Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by Tunchi101(m): 2:50pm On Nov 21, 2015
kel5000:

Quite unfortunate indeed!I can guarantee u the man will get worse,before the end of his tenure.we Aint seen nothing yet

If na dat one,i no gree. I'm sure with time, he would put things in place
Re: Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by linuxuser(m): 2:50pm On Nov 21, 2015
You people rejected God and instead voted for Saul. Just wait and see the consequence of rejecting God and gunning for Saul. There is no need to argue about this. Its just a matter of time. When Nigerians started eating from the dustbin, then they will know they have been conned to rejecting God for Saul because of his appearance.

Adminisher:
YES of course. Sai Buhari.
Tribalism is fighting back, corruption is fighting back but the course will be staged.

Even Moses who had a mandate from God himself was opposed by Israelis. They even wanted to go back to idol worship. Nigeria will not go back to the days of evil IJN.

1 Like

Re: Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by Yukirusi(f): 2:51pm On Nov 21, 2015
Why do Nigerians even trouble themselves to vote? Nigeria has never produced a good leader before and i don't think they'll be able to bring out any credible candidate
Re: Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by kel5000(m): 2:52pm On Nov 21, 2015
Tunchi101:

If na dat one,i no gree. I'm sure with time, he would put things in place
Let's wait n see
Re: Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:57pm On Nov 21, 2015
Tunchi101:

Why couldn't you vote?
I was angry angry angry
No light, no fuel, school was strike, boredom was choking me up like! I hated this country and decided I wasn't going to be part of anything going on in the country since Johna was still going to win the election, so I wouldn't even bother wasting my time! Fortunately the table turned around, but then it was already too late for me to get my voters card.

1 Like

Re: Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by BecaciaBarbie(f): 3:01pm On Nov 21, 2015
swtdrms:

Omo u fine oooo, but i can't folo u, u hv too many followers, u no go get my time.

Nonetheless, let me just make that statement, U re beautiful (but don't let that get into ur head, inner beauty is the real beauty). Enjoy Ur life!
Lolzzzzzz

Awwwwwwh thanks dear, it has gotten into my head already o... So my head is swelling now o! Hehe

Anyways thanks a lot cheesy
Re: Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by Tunchi101(m): 3:03pm On Nov 21, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

I was angry angry angry
No light, no fuel, school was strike, boredom was choking me up like! I hated this country and decided I wasn't going to be part of anything going on in the country since Johna was still going to win the election, so I wouldn't even bother wasting my time! Fortunately the table turned around, but then it was already too late for me to get my voters card.

And you are positive that if election were to happen again, you'd vote PMB? You know what, why don't we talk about this privately. Hope you don't mind adding me up cheesy
Re: Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by dazzlingd(m): 3:20pm On Nov 21, 2015
Pls what is the current situation? wat could be worse than the past government?
back to era of corruption?
sorry man , PMB will only make wailers wail...
carry on baba
Re: Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by QuotaSystem: 3:49pm On Nov 21, 2015
Jonathan was never an electoral option, I would vote for my door before I vote the corrupt and incompetent Jonathan.

Never again would Nigerians allow billions of dollars to be missing because a comedian-in-chief could not control his own NSA and ministers.
Re: Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by stonemasonn: 3:55pm On Nov 21, 2015
GEJ will do better as president of Biafra republic that's for sure.
EternalTruths:
I never voted the power intoxicated southern slaves owner

GEJ remains Nigeria's best President hated by slaves down south but loved by the free borns (Biafrans) cool
Re: Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues by FemiFaniKayode: 3:57pm On Nov 21, 2015
[size=58pt]YES!!![/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Received 4.7b From The Dasuki Arms Deal To Finance 2014 Election / We Yorubas Accept The Grazing Bill And Want The Fg To Use Southwest As Grazing G / DEFECTION: Hear What Musiliu Obanikoro Just Said Of The Jagaban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.