Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,889 members, 7,810,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

We Can't Date! You Are Too Good To Be True. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Can't Date! You Are Too Good To Be True. (938 Views)

I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady / “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady / I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Can't Date! You Are Too Good To Be True. by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:21am On Nov 21, 2015
We Can't Date, you're too good to be mine. Don't want heart break. she said.
Truly, friendship breeds Dating and you only marry within your friends. There comes a time in a man's life when he need get serious with someone outta all his female friends. The bitter truth is- "You can't marry all".
Asked her out hoping a yes response. But turned out the opposite. Why can't it work out? Found myself asking. "Well, You are too good to be true for me. I fear I'll be heart broken" she finally concluded.
Guys in the house, how did u handle this situation? Do you go about begging to prove yourself?
Ladies, have you ever felt this way to your guy or some guy? That a guy is so good that you doubt yourself to be qualified.
Mature minds please.
Blissful weekend.
Re: We Can't Date! You Are Too Good To Be True. by iyzeek(m): 9:24am On Nov 21, 2015
disadvantage of being a good guy
Re: We Can't Date! You Are Too Good To Be True. by domopps(m): 9:26am On Nov 21, 2015
Yea! I was a victim......

But b4 she could say jack Robinson she ended up under my roof...... she stills marvel till 2mao

Cheeeeers

1 Like

Re: We Can't Date! You Are Too Good To Be True. by jmichlins(m): 9:28am On Nov 21, 2015
When you ask a person with self esteem issues that's the response. some people can be naive and may have trust issues to believe that something good is still in store for them
Re: We Can't Date! You Are Too Good To Be True. by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:32am On Nov 21, 2015
iyzeek:
does gudness hv dsmerit?
Re: We Can't Date! You Are Too Good To Be True. by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:35am On Nov 21, 2015
domopps:

But b4 she could say jack Robinson she ended up under my roof...... she stills marvel till 2mao

Cheeeeers

Hw did you go abt it? kissing her foot, calling her Rabbi?
Re: We Can't Date! You Are Too Good To Be True. by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 21, 2015
iyzeek:
ah tell yew o ma brother
Re: We Can't Date! You Are Too Good To Be True. by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 21, 2015
domopps:

Cheeeeers
You deserve a sweet slap 4 dis;

''stills marvel''
Re: We Can't Date! You Are Too Good To Be True. by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 21, 2015
So I have a new 'toaster'.. Omg Dis guy is la cute, la frosh, la rich, la handsme, la evritin. And am jxt like..'Emi nikan tan'. I neva agree shaa. Nt sure aw agree seff. *side eyes* he is leaving here nxt 2weeks finally. So wats d point..? Mayb I shuld jxt enjoy d 2wiks wit him or continue saying my NO. Evn wit all his disturbance nd promise my mind is stil sayin he want to 'chop and go,
Re: We Can't Date! You Are Too Good To Be True. by domopps(m): 9:46am On Nov 21, 2015
Josephamstrong1:

Hw did you go abt it? kissing her foot, calling her Rabbi?

Just being good and being real ........ I tell you it works magic!

Cheeeers
Re: We Can't Date! You Are Too Good To Be True. by domopps(m): 9:48am On Nov 21, 2015
GalzLuvYomy:
You deserve a sweet slap 4 dis;

''stills marvel''

Why my lord!

Cheeers
Re: We Can't Date! You Are Too Good To Be True. by domopps(m): 10:32am On Nov 21, 2015
naughtynaughty:
So I have a new 'toaster'.. Omg Dis guy is la cute, la frosh, la rich, la handsme, la evritin. And am jxt like..'Emi nikan tan'. I neva agree shaa. Nt sure aw agree seff. *side eyes* he is leaving here nxt 2weeks finally. So wats d point..? Mayb I shuld jxt enjoy d 2wiks wit him or continue saying my NO. Evn wit all his disturbance nd promise my mind is stil sayin he want to 'chop and go,

He might meant no harm!

My advice .....give it a shot...

Cheeeers
Re: We Can't Date! You Are Too Good To Be True. by Josephamstrong1(m): 11:21am On Nov 21, 2015
naughtynaughty:

Now, wat if ds guy is for real? wat juz cud be ya genuine rsn for saying No?
Re: We Can't Date! You Are Too Good To Be True. by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 21, 2015
Josephamstrong1:

Now, wat if ds guy is for real? wat juz cud be ya genuine rsn for saying No?
he is leaving nxt two weeks

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And Gentlemen... Possible Reasons Why U Arnt Yet Married / What A Neighbourhood Disgrace To My Humble Self. Sad# / Sex Gets Better With Moringa Leaf Extracts(read The Secrets)!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.