Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Samsu Oil For Men- Enhance Your Sexual Performance Big Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Samsu Oil For Men- Enhance Your Sexual Performance Big Time (5616 Views)

Enjoy Sexual Pleasure And Last Long In Bed With Samsu Oil For Men / Improve Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men / Samsu Oil For Men- Enhance Your Sexual Performance Big Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsu Oil For Men- Enhance Your Sexual Performance Big Time by Humblegoodman(m): 11:37am On Nov 21, 2015
How do you feel if after making a Lady wet in bed, and she helplessly surrenders herself to you for action and before you say 'JACK' , you've ejaculated.It can be utterly embarrassing to the man.The man becomes helpless and useless under that auspicious moment. Without being told, you'll leave her miserable and unhappy.After putting her in the mood and under intense heat, you could not do anything.Put herself in your shoes. How would you feel?-----very very very very bad.She will leave you in the room with a very long hiss, lased with hatred and disgust, and vow never to give herself to you again.You are left alone on the bed, looking like a big fool. You end up creating an indelible impression about your inability to give her good sex.Many men have been humiliated, insulted,lambasted and scorned by their partners ,both in front of them and behind their back, due to their inability to satisfy them in bed.

A friend once told me that his wife now refers to him as " big for nothing man" because he can't even go 2 minutes. His joystick will "collapse" or he'll "discharge" immediately he goes inside her. Research has shown that ladies don't take it lightly if they are unable to achieve orgasm during intercourse as a result of the man coming earlier than expected-early expulsion. Many marriages are on the verge of collapse; some have broken down irretrievably and many relationships have hit the rocks without reconcilation due to this same problem.

However, extensive medical research has provided potent solutions to this sexual challenge which has brought shame and reproach to many men. Many men have become a subject of ridicule; Some of them have turned to women in their own homes. At extreme cases, the woman has started having extra-marital affairs because the man can't make her feel like a woman. My brothers, this is heart- breaking.However, there's a solution which many don't hitherto know about.

This much talked about solution is SAMSU OIL, carefully produced by PD SAMSU COMPANY in Jakarta, Indonesia, to make you feel like a real man once again. With SAMSU OIL, you can ignite that fire, passion and Inherent ability in you. With SAMSU OIL, you can drive your partner to high heavens;you can take her to cloud nine and leave her there begging you for more. Rekindle that confidence in you once again and show her the stuff you were once made of.

To the ladies out there, you can take a bold step to help your partner who is having this challenge, but is unable to ask for help. You can order for a bottle of SAMSU OIL for him. This is in your own interest if you really want him to give you that earth quaking orgasm .

SAMSU OIL is able to do the following for you.
1. Makes you achieve stronger Attention-unprecedented turgidity
2. Makes you last longer in bed for a minimum of 30 minutes -no more quick expulsion.
3. Gives you sexual energy and reduces over sensitivity.

it has no side effect at all. All you need to do is to pour a little quantity of samsu oil on your finger and rob on your joystick as soon as it is erect before the show begins. Without equivocation, i bet you that you'll feel like a "beast" in bed. Further instructions can be found on the pamphlet inside the carton. for further reading, you can google samsu oil and learn more about this wonderful preparation. call Sir Joe on 08030883020 for your order today and you will be happy you did.A resounding testimony awaits you.

NOTE:
We shall be delighted to engage distributors/agents nationwide. We will supply you at highly subsidized rate per dozen.You will make your own gain and everyone is happy. We shall henceforth, direct our numerous customers at your location to buy from you.
Re: Samsu Oil For Men- Enhance Your Sexual Performance Big Time by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 21, 2015
Na waoo
Re: Samsu Oil For Men- Enhance Your Sexual Performance Big Time by Humblegoodman(m): 10:13am On Nov 22, 2015
You can get your if you want .
Re: Samsu Oil For Men- Enhance Your Sexual Performance Big Time by Humblegoodman(m): 10:13am On Nov 22, 2015
You can get yours if you want .
Re: Samsu Oil For Men- Enhance Your Sexual Performance Big Time by Humblegoodman(m): 11:49am On Nov 22, 2015
perfect formula.
Re: Samsu Oil For Men- Enhance Your Sexual Performance Big Time by Humblegoodman(m): 5:25pm On Nov 22, 2015
perfect preparation.
Re: Samsu Oil For Men- Enhance Your Sexual Performance Big Time by Rooy57(m): 6:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
I testify to the efficacy of samsu, in fact my girl wouldn't even allow me to use it for her anymore. She said am not the type that need it.
I actually thought it was all joke when I first learn about it. Samsu na baba

1 Like

Re: Samsu Oil For Men- Enhance Your Sexual Performance Big Time by Humblegoodman(m): 6:46pm On Nov 23, 2015
You ain't seen nothing yet bro. samsu is a bomb.... testing is believing.
Re: Samsu Oil For Men- Enhance Your Sexual Performance Big Time by Humblegoodman(m): 6:18am On Nov 24, 2015
This samsu oil is very brutal.I tell you the truth.
Re: Samsu Oil For Men- Enhance Your Sexual Performance Big Time by Humblegoodman(m): 6:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
Samsu oil is the bomb. i tell you the truth.
Re: Samsu Oil For Men- Enhance Your Sexual Performance Big Time by Humblegoodman(m): 8:32pm On Nov 26, 2015
Samsu is very explosive.You will not be disappointed.try it, you will be surprised at yourself.
Re: Samsu Oil For Men- Enhance Your Sexual Performance Big Time by Humblegoodman(m): 9:57pm On Nov 27, 2015
Samsu oil is the chairman. I can testify to that.
Re: Samsu Oil For Men- Enhance Your Sexual Performance Big Time by Humblegoodman(m): 6:39pm On Nov 29, 2015
Samsu oil is da bomb.
Re: Samsu Oil For Men- Enhance Your Sexual Performance Big Time by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 29, 2015
Wat id d babe wants to give u BJ
Re: Samsu Oil For Men- Enhance Your Sexual Performance Big Time by Humblegoodman(m): 1:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
Samsu oil is d best. you won't be disappointed at all.
Re: Samsu Oil For Men- Enhance Your Sexual Performance Big Time by Humblegoodman(m): 2:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
The chairman-samsu oil.
Re: Samsu Oil For Men- Enhance Your Sexual Performance Big Time by Humblegoodman(m): 2:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
With samsu oil, marathon sex will not elude you. what you desire is what you get. QED.
Re: Samsu Oil For Men- Enhance Your Sexual Performance Big Time by smsshola(m): 2:54pm On Dec 02, 2015
All for sex...Hmmmm.
Re: Samsu Oil For Men- Enhance Your Sexual Performance Big Time by Humblegoodman(m): 9:19am On Dec 04, 2015
I urge you to try samsu oil. You will feel like a 'beast' in bed. Your partner will be begging you to stop. Talking from experience.
Re: Samsu Oil For Men- Enhance Your Sexual Performance Big Time by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 04, 2015
Humblegoodman:
I urge you to try samsu oil. You will feel like a 'beast' in bed. Your partner will be begging you to stop. Talking from experience.
what if d babe wanta to gv BJ?
Re: Samsu Oil For Men- Enhance Your Sexual Performance Big Time by Humblegoodman(m): 5:58pm On Dec 06, 2015
Have great fun this xmas. order your samsu oil now and show her the stuff your are made of. you will not regret it one bit. i bet you.
Re: Samsu Oil For Men- Enhance Your Sexual Performance Big Time by Humblegoodman(m): 7:12am On Dec 07, 2015
SAMSU OIL IS VERY BRUTAL, I BET YOU. FEEL LIKE A "BEAST" IN BED. RESTORE YOUR ONCE LOST RESPECT AND CONTROL OF YOUR BED ROOM. ORDER YOUR SAMSU OIL NOW AND SHOW HER THE STUFF YOU'RE MADE OF. CALL SIR JOE ON 08030883020 NOW. THERE'S NO TIME.
Re: Samsu Oil For Men- Enhance Your Sexual Performance Big Time by Humblegoodman(m): 7:38am On Dec 08, 2015
order your samsu oil now. have great fun all the way. no dulling.
Re: Samsu Oil For Men- Enhance Your Sexual Performance Big Time by Humblegoodman(m): 12:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
Everyone to whom i've sent SAMSU oil has confirmed it's da bomb. why not place an order today and have great fun. she will respect you the more because you no dey Bleep up on bed. you no dey fall her hand in the room. match her bumper to bumper. hahahahahaa
Re: Samsu Oil For Men- Enhance Your Sexual Performance Big Time by Humblegoodman(m): 7:31am On Dec 09, 2015
SAMSU OIL has no "mercy". I can attest to its efficacy. order yours now and make a bold statement to her. Stamp your authority, take control , and rekindle that fire once again.
Re: Samsu Oil For Men- Enhance Your Sexual Performance Big Time by Humblegoodman(m): 1:02pm On Dec 09, 2015
SAMSU OIL HAS NO RESPECT FOR ANY LADY. FEEL LIKE A BULL IN BED. ORDER YOURS THIS MINUTE. SHE GO BOW!
Re: Samsu Oil For Men- Enhance Your Sexual Performance Big Time by jesse8048(m): 1:19pm On Dec 09, 2015
[quote author=Humblegoodman post=40803807]Everyone to whom i've sent SAMSU oil has confirmed it's da bomb. why not place an order today and have great fun. she will respect you the more because you no dey Bleep up on bed. you no dey fall her hand in the room. match her bumper to bumper. hahahahahaa

How do u order for pple, no phone number, no address, no price.
Re: Samsu Oil For Men- Enhance Your Sexual Performance Big Time by Humblegoodman(m): 1:26pm On Dec 09, 2015
JESSE8048, call me on 08030883020. My number is on the body of the message.Let's talk.
Re: Samsu Oil For Men- Enhance Your Sexual Performance Big Time by Humblegoodman(m): 5:07pm On Dec 09, 2015
Make her run after you for more. order your SAMSU oil now. restore your once lost respect and be the King of your bed room.SAMSU OIL has been tested and confirmed, QED.time no dey!
Re: Samsu Oil For Men- Enhance Your Sexual Performance Big Time by Humblegoodman(m): 8:09am On Dec 10, 2015
Take control of your relationship. Stop your partner from incessant frowning and hissing in the bedroom, due to your sexual inadequacies. quick expulsion, weak erection. not able to "flog" her for 30 miniutes and beyond. Not able to go more than one round of sex. Order your samsu oil now. very efficacious and proven to be worth the while. you can reach Sir Joe on 08030883020. Your shame has ended.

Ladies out there, if your partner is having this challenge aforementioned, take a bold step, place an order for him and you will enjoy him in the end. Take a bold step today and you won't regret it.
Re: Samsu Oil For Men- Enhance Your Sexual Performance Big Time by Humblegoodman(m): 5:07pm On Dec 10, 2015
Don't die in silence. what are you waiting for? Samsu oil is a product of INDONESIAN research , which is specially formulated to make you stronger, last long in bed, avoid premature ejaculation, reduce over- sensitivity of your "JUNIOR" during intercourse & makes you and your partner enjoy passionate sex and be fully satisfied.order yours now.It has no side effects at all. no dulling!
Re: Samsu Oil For Men- Enhance Your Sexual Performance Big Time by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 11, 2015
Guy answer my question

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Finished!! I Told My Husband I Don’t Love Him Anymore.... / Vaseline Squad! Bumped Into My Friend Masturbating Over These Pictures / My Parents Don't Know I'm Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.