Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,086 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Use This Picture On Uя Dp When Charting With A Hard To Get Babe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Use This Picture On Uя Dp When Charting With A Hard To Get Babe (2915 Views)

Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users / Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) / Valentine: What My Boyfriend Put On His DP Since Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Use This Picture On Uя Dp When Charting With A Hard To Get Babe by kunzaar83(m): 1:21pm On Nov 21, 2015
I 1nce use this picture on my facebook and tag 50 of my Facebook friends, a lady called and accused me of reffering to her...

3 Likes

Re: Use This Picture On Uя Dp When Charting With A Hard To Get Babe by Rapmoney(m): 1:24pm On Nov 21, 2015
Of what use is this?

2 Likes

Re: Use This Picture On Uя Dp When Charting With A Hard To Get Babe by peeparty(m): 1:26pm On Nov 21, 2015
cool
OGA I WAN POO ....mtcheee
Re: Use This Picture On Uя Dp When Charting With A Hard To Get Babe by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 21, 2015
And what will happen?
Re: Use This Picture On Uя Dp When Charting With A Hard To Get Babe by collinsflex(m): 1:27pm On Nov 21, 2015
Yea.. It very Right to form hard tu get buh some babes just take it too far..
Re: Use This Picture On Uя Dp When Charting With A Hard To Get Babe by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 21, 2015
End time picture!
Re: Use This Picture On Uя Dp When Charting With A Hard To Get Babe by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 21, 2015
kunzaar83:
I 1nce use this picture on my facebook and tag 50 of my Facebook friends, a lady called and accused me of reffering to her...

So did she finally date u?
Re: Use This Picture On Uя Dp When Charting With A Hard To Get Babe by oluwasunshine(f): 1:31pm On Nov 21, 2015
Pls i want anyone that can create me a good downloading wapka portal and in exchange i will send traffic to your website thanks
Re: Use This Picture On Uя Dp When Charting With A Hard To Get Babe by kunzaar83(m): 1:33pm On Nov 21, 2015
Anyss:

So did she finally date u?
It really makes most ladies get back to their senses, we finally dated but I latter dumped coz I discover she's not worth my @ttention..... even though
Re: Use This Picture On Uя Dp When Charting With A Hard To Get Babe by comradee1248: 1:41pm On Nov 21, 2015
Shuuuuu, guilty game
Re: Use This Picture On Uя Dp When Charting With A Hard To Get Babe by Omofairy(f): 1:53pm On Nov 21, 2015
kunzaar83:
It really makes most ladies get back to their senses, we finally dated but I latter dumped coz I discover she's not worth my @ttention..... even though

End-time liar.
Re: Use This Picture On Uя Dp When Charting With A Hard To Get Babe by Henry22(m): 2:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
End time thread
Re: Use This Picture On Uя Dp When Charting With A Hard To Get Babe by naijaboiy: 3:33pm On Nov 21, 2015
oluwasunshine:
Pls i want anyone that can create me a good downloading wapka portal and in exchange i will send traffic to your website thanks
cc: donlino
Re: Use This Picture On Uя Dp When Charting With A Hard To Get Babe by kunzaar83(m): 4:17pm On Nov 21, 2015
Omofairy:

End-time liar.
What ever grin shocked... The picture caught uя @tention and spoilt uя mood coz u know its the truth... That's y u became arrogant..... Coz it doesn't make sense to call some 1 u never know a liar...
Re: Use This Picture On Uя Dp When Charting With A Hard To Get Babe by calabardick(m): 4:33pm On Nov 21, 2015
please modes get this thing off, my room mate has finished my Vaseline

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

300 Level Female Student Sends Her Unclad Video To A Guys Online In Exchange / What That Thing About Yourself That Irritates You The Most / She Said I Disappointed Her. Did I?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.