Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

She Said I Disappointed Her. Did I? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said I Disappointed Her. Did I? (2921 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! / She Will Visit Me Again After I Disappointed Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said I Disappointed Her. Did I? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 02, 2016
I had an experience on friday that I just have to share. First, moral of the story: take your chances when they present themselves smiley

I came into town and quickly set out for a party with a couple of friends. There, I met this really hot chic. She so hot, I just couldn't help it. Wish I could share her pics. She came with some of her friends and appeared really quiet and attractive as she sat away from the bustle. I approached her two glasses in hand. It was noisy with the music. I handed her one and requested we have a chat outside. She obliged.

We chatted outside, and I asked her out to have a drink with me tomorrow. She was immediately down with it. Took her number; she didn't wait to collect mine before rushing off with her friends. The next day, I called and reintroduced myself. Urged her to let's meet for the date. Somehow, she couldn't make it, so we rescheduled our rendezvous. The next day, we met. She was dressed in this really lovely short dress that made her look a whole lot sexier than I could ever believe. (Ladies, please consider wearing short dresses.) I took her to my favourite bar in town, an exquisite bar around the VI area. We chilled at my favourite spot, ordered drinks and some chops and chatted away all night. She was interesting company, because I was, of course, also interesting company. We talked about her birth place, childhood, my birth place, etc. She had this really attractive smile that reveals a subtle imperfection in her dentition. When you read that imperfections are sometimes killer-attractive, like Noami Campbell's birth mark? This is the exact case. Anytime she smiled, I fell a bit more into the hole she had dug for me. I told her straight up I admired her smile. That made her smile more. She was tripping. Told her she could order anything; but she went just as far as needed.

Gently I raised my arm behind her back as we sat on the chair. Just placed it here cautiously. Soonest I was dragging her closer to me by the shoulder. By the time the night was gone, I had blown more than 40k. She was impressed, but only subtly showed it. You don't chill with a girl like this and not want to impress. I pulled every trick out of the playbook and I believe I won her heart in many different ways. By then, it was close to midnight. She didn't want to leave. Neither did I.

I told her matter-of-factly that I'd like to be her "friend". She smiled; I tripped. Time was 12:03am.

As we descended the stairs, I reached for her hand and she yielded. Inside my car, I asked her again what she felt about being my friend. She smiled, wanted to talk and swallowed her words. I observed she was breathing slightly heavily and sighed frequently. That was a sign I couldn't ignore. She was starting to lose her footing as she tripped. I reached for her lips and we kissed, rather passionately. Lasted a while, before she withdrew. Then she said, gasping, she wanted to take things slowly. The momentum was building too fast.

I asked her how she was gonna get home. She intended to take a taxi. I felt it was too late and could be too risky, so I proposed that she come stay the night at my place. I promised not to touch her since she wanted to take things slowly; I'm a gentleman, I assured the beauty. Okay, she murmured. She'd stay the night and then hurry home in the morning. She only needed to call her mum and inform her accordingly.

At my house, I prepared a room for her, provided everything she'd need and promised to stay away in a separate room. Only some hours later, she messaged on whatsapp that she needed company. She couldn't sleep, she wanted me to come around. I did come, but sat away from her. I saw the signs, I didn't ignore them, but I wanted to keep my promise as a gentleman and not touch her. Wouldn't she respect me more when it's morning and I hadn't made a move on her?

Well, I sat away and she slept facing me. In the morn, she was up, had her bath and prepared to go home. All I could observe was that she was suddenly moody. A lady who chatted freely and smiled at every tug is now suddenly withdrawn. As I drove her home, I asked what the problem was. She murmured something incoherent.

After i dropped her off, I invited her out again for another date. She said okay, got off and headed into the house. Hours later, she dropped me a message on whatsapp expressing disappointment in me for not making a move. She had had me help remove her chain, unzip her dress and, in her words, had expected that I'd hold her and do things through the night. Well, I didn't. Now, she's lost interest and wouldn't really want to see me again. She told me she was off the next day on a vacation with her siblings and wouldn't be replying her messages.

I asked for the umpteenth time, did I do anything wrong? Each time, she replied that I did everything wrong. Plus she wouldn't have considered all my offers, if she didn't like me.

So, guys, please take your chances when they present themselves. Nacking wouldn't have even been a problem, but for christ's sake, I was trying to be a gentleman. I'm still buzzing her on Whatsapp as I type this, gently keeping desperation at bay, as a reasonable dude. I can't call as she is out of the country. No responses so far. I'm hoping this incredibly hot damsel gets a change of heart towards me. cry cry
Re: She Said I Disappointed Her. Did I? by tsephanyah(f): 12:54pm On Mar 02, 2016
Hadley Chase

3 Likes

Re: She Said I Disappointed Her. Did I? by tenderlaw(m): 12:56pm On Mar 02, 2016
You are a foool

4 Likes

Re: She Said I Disappointed Her. Did I? by vizkiz: 12:58pm On Mar 02, 2016
bro please be a gentleman and pm me her digits wink

2 Likes

Re: She Said I Disappointed Her. Did I? by clickwtB(m): 1:00pm On Mar 02, 2016
ITS FUNNY BUT WOMEN ARE CAGEY,I STOPPED BEING A EXCESSIVE GENTLE MAN WHEN A SIMILAR SCENARIO GIRL STARTED MOCKING ME!!!NEVER AGAIN DO I SLACK BUT I WOULD NOT RAPE BUT ANYCHANCE I WOULD HAMMER!!!

2 Likes

Re: She Said I Disappointed Her. Did I? by lekjons(m): 1:03pm On Mar 02, 2016
when episode 2 come out.. lemme know.
Re: She Said I Disappointed Her. Did I? by skywalker240(m): 1:05pm On Mar 02, 2016
i feel u bro,

Dem ladies dnt juz know waht they want.
If u touch dem on d first date they think u are jus afta dia body, if u dont they think u are not man enof

Hmmm' as 4 me i can never be a gentle man again if it involves 40k sha.

1 Like

Re: She Said I Disappointed Her. Did I? by sexymoma(f): 1:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
I don see this story before angry
come!! na every year this kind thing dey happen?

see ooo after now men will come and say ladies are fools
i still dey find where man fool woman in the Bible and Qua-ran
Eve fool Adam
Delilah Fool Samson
grin
Re: She Said I Disappointed Her. Did I? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 02, 2016
tenderlaw:
You are a foool
Well, I'm not a fool.
Re: She Said I Disappointed Her. Did I? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 02, 2016
vizkiz:
bro please be a gentleman and pm me her digits wink
Wait till I know what's up. I'll pm you her digits once I see the direction this is going. I hope you can handle her sha
Re: She Said I Disappointed Her. Did I? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 02, 2016
lekjons:
nonsense!
why couldn't she simply ask you out

I asked her this question. She said I should know.

Anyways, this is just for all the guys out there. I'm sure someone will learn a thing or two
Re: She Said I Disappointed Her. Did I? by ShakurM(m): 1:14pm On Mar 02, 2016
Oh my God! Are you a Nigerian Op?
Re: She Said I Disappointed Her. Did I? by Aviero: 1:22pm On Mar 02, 2016
Is the girl Nigerian?
Re: She Said I Disappointed Her. Did I? by coolh3ad(m): 1:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
lookingbuoy:
I had an experience on friday that I just have to share. First, moral of the story: take your chances when they present themselves smiley

I came into town and quickly set out for a party with a couple of friends. There, I met this really hot chic. She so hot, I just couldn't help it. Wish I could share her pics. She came with some of her friends and appeared really quiet and attractive as she sat away from the bustle. I approached her two glasses in hand. It was noisy with the music. I handed her one and requested we have a chat outside. She obliged.

We chatted outside, and I asked her out to have a drink with me tomorrow. She was immediately down with it. Took her number; she didn't wait to collect mine before rushing off with her friends. The next day, I called and reintroduced myself. Urged her to let's meet for the date. Somehow, she couldn't make it, so we rescheduled our rendezvous. The next day, we met. She was dressed in this really lovely short dress that made her look a whole lot sexier than I could ever believe. (Ladies, please consider wearing short dresses.) I took her to my favourite bar in town, an exquisite bar around the VI area. We chilled at my favourite spot, ordered drinks and some chops and chatted away all night. She was interesting company, because I was, of course, also interesting company. We talked about her birth place, childhood, my birth place, etc. She had this really attractive smile that reveals a subtle imperfection in her dentition. When you read that imperfections are sometimes killer-attractive, like Noami Campbell's birth mark? This is the exact case. Anytime she smiled, I fell a bit more into the hole she had dug for me. I told her straight up I admired her smile. That made her smile more. She was tripping. Told her she could order anything; but she went just as far as needed.

Gently I raised my arm behind her back as we sat on the chair. Just placed it here cautiously. Soonest I was dragging her closer to me by the shoulder. By the time the night was gone, I had blown more than 40k. She was impressed, but only subtly showed it. You don't chill with a girl like this and not want to impress. I pulled every trick out of the playbook and I believe I won her heart in many different ways. By then, it was close to midnight. She didn't want to leave. Neither did I.

I told her matter-of-factly that I'd like to be her "friend". She smiled; I tripped. Time was 12:03am.

As we descended the stairs, I reached for her hand and she yielded. Inside my car, I asked her again what she felt about being my friend. She smiled, wanted to talk and swallowed her words. I observed she was breathing slightly heavily and sighed frequently. That was a sign I couldn't ignore. She was starting to lose her footing as she tripped. I reached for her lips and we kissed, rather passionately. Lasted a while, before she withdrew. Then she said, gasping, she wanted to take things slowly. The momentum was building too fast.

I asked her how she was gonna get home. She intended to take a taxi. I felt it was too late and could be too risky, so I proposed that she come stay the night at my place. I promised not to touch her since she wanted to take things slowly; I'm a gentleman, I assured the beauty. Okay, she murmured. She'd stay the night and then hurry home in the morning. She only needed to call her mum and inform her accordingly.

At my house, I prepared a room for her, provided everything she'd need and promised to stay away in a separate room. Only some hours later, she messaged on whatsapp that she needed company. She couldn't sleep, she wanted me to come around. I did come, but sat away from her. I saw the signs, I didn't ignore them, but I wanted to keep my promise as a gentleman and not touch her. Wouldn't she respect me more when it's morning and I hadn't made a move on her?

Well, I sat away and she slept facing me. In the morn, she was up, had her bath and prepared to go home. All I could observe was that she was suddenly moody. A lady who chatted freely and smiled at every tug is now suddenly withdrawn. As I drove her home, I asked what the problem was. She murmured something incoherent.

After i dropped her off, I invited her out again for another date. She said okay, got off and headed into the house. Hours later, she dropped me a message on whatsapp expressing disappointment in me for not making a move. She had had me help remove her chain, unzip her dress and, in her words, had expected that I'd hold her and do things through the night. Well, I didn't. Now, she's lost interest and wouldn't really want to see me again. She told me she was off the next day on a vacation with her siblings and wouldn't be replying her messages.

I asked for the umpteenth time, did I do anything wrong? Each time, she replied that I did everything wrong. Plus she wouldn't have considered all my offers, if she didn't like me.

So, guys, please take your chances when they present themselves. Nacking wouldn't have even been a problem, but for christ's sake, I was trying to be a gentleman. I'm still buzzing her on Whatsapp as I type this, gently keeping desperation at bay, as a reasonable dude. I can't call as she is out of the country. No responses so far. I'm hoping this incredibly hot damsel gets a change of heart towards me. cry cry

Bros, Continue being a Gentleman Jare...I respect your action....I would do the same too..I am sure if you tried to make a move that night, she would have done that childish shakara ladies do to act like they don't want it when they really want it..that pisses me off soooo much...Free her jare, she's just a LovePeddler and you shouldn't take her seriously...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Said I Disappointed Her. Did I? by GodpunishBuhari: 1:45pm On Mar 02, 2016
sexymoma:
I don see this story before angry
come!! na every year this kind thing dey happen?

see ooo after now men will come and say ladies are fools
i still dey find where man fool woman in the Bible and Qua-ran
Eve fool Adam
Delilah Fool Samson
grin
Re: She Said I Disappointed Her. Did I? by Jamean(f): 1:51pm On Mar 02, 2016
Oyibo film grin
weytin ear no go hear

Not all chances should be taken, I think this one of them. I mean how do guys just cope with going intimate with someone you barely know.
Re: She Said I Disappointed Her. Did I? by csamii: 2:41pm On Mar 02, 2016
Bobo, you did everything wrong!
Re: She Said I Disappointed Her. Did I? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 02, 2016
Jamean:
Oyibo film grin
weytin ear no go hear

Not all chances should be taken, I think this one of them. I mean how do guys just cope with going intimate with someone you barely know.
Lol smiley
Oyinbo film? You think so?
Yeah, not all chances should be taken. But she's a really nice girl though.
Re: She Said I Disappointed Her. Did I? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 02, 2016
Aviero:
Is the girl Nigerian?
Yes, she's very much Nigerian
Re: She Said I Disappointed Her. Did I? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 02, 2016
csamii:
Bobo, you did everything wrong!
I guess so
Re: She Said I Disappointed Her. Did I? by Meeky(m): 3:50pm On Mar 02, 2016
clickwtB:
ITS FUNNY BUT WOMEN ARE CAGEY,I STOPPED BEING A EXCESSIVE GENTLE MAN WHEN A SIMILAR SCENARIO GIRL STARTED MOCKING ME!!!NEVER AGAIN DO I SLACK BUT I WOULD NOT RAPE BUT ANYCHANCE I WOULD HAMMER!!!
100% with you bro.i no fit slack for things like this again.ladies dont like a gentleman

1 Like

Re: She Said I Disappointed Her. Did I? by crismark(m): 4:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
I jst taya for ur story......no vex o
Re: She Said I Disappointed Her. Did I? by Connoisseur(m): 5:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
Story of my life.
Bro relax, you know you did the right thing even though someone else thinks otherwise.
This only happens when a man is ready to get married.

1 Like

Re: She Said I Disappointed Her. Did I? by seankay(m): 6:00pm On Mar 02, 2016
Bros u spent 40k on drink the first night and you didn't knack the life outta the gal? U nid deliverance bro. If na me b d gal,i go slap u sef undecided
Re: She Said I Disappointed Her. Did I? by JbravoAdodger(m): 6:01pm On Mar 02, 2016
op I jus dy look u
Re: She Said I Disappointed Her. Did I? by Sunkyphil(m): 6:20pm On Mar 02, 2016
if u were my broad n u told me this I would tie u down then beat d mugulicious trait out of u angry sad
Re: She Said I Disappointed Her. Did I? by olaleks007(m): 6:42pm On Mar 02, 2016
i can't imagine how many opportunities u have failed to embrace.

Your case strong o
Re: She Said I Disappointed Her. Did I? by UnknownT: 7:23pm On Mar 02, 2016
Na the money wey you spend on her that night sha! She could be a Karishika. Apart from the money, you did nothing wrong
Re: She Said I Disappointed Her. Did I? by AdeniyiA(m): 7:28pm On Mar 02, 2016
All you needed to do right now is to send me her number so I can speak sense into her...undecided
cool
Re: She Said I Disappointed Her. Did I? by menabae(f): 7:59pm On Mar 02, 2016
Is a good u acted like a gentleman to avoid anoda case
Re: She Said I Disappointed Her. Did I? by MizTyna(f): 8:01pm On Mar 02, 2016
If this story is true. Then it is either she's a child, or was never into you and needed an excuse. I'm with a guy, if I want it believe me, there will be no doubt. Why play games and beat around the bush for sex? Duh
Re: She Said I Disappointed Her. Did I? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 02, 2016
MizTyna:
If this story is true. Then it is either she's a child, or was never into you and needed an excuse. I'm with a guy, if I want it believe me, there will be no doubt. Why play games and beat around the bush for sex? Duh
Trust me, she really was into me. No one needs to tell me that. At some point, she lost her voice talking to me and almost started gasping for breath right after our kiss. She clearly lost her footing and continued to smile sheepishly. I don't think I need a magician to tell me she was deep into me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between A Palm-wine Tapper And A Village Maiden - Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos / 10 Ways To Find A Life Partner- Steve Obiakor / 3 Tips That Will Make You Last Longer in Bed (No drugs, No herbs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.