Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

I’m A Member Of Boko Haram – Augustine Effiong (MAY 2012) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m A Member Of Boko Haram – Augustine Effiong (MAY 2012) (2170 Views)

I’m A Member Of Boko Haram; I Attacked Christians At BUK – Augustine Effiong / Philip Effiong's 90th Posthumous Birthday Is Today! / See This Interesting Nairaland Thread From May 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m A Member Of Boko Haram – Augustine Effiong (MAY 2012) by HungerBAD: 2:02pm On Nov 21, 2015
Augustine Effiong, 25, an indigene of Akwa Ibom State, who is popularly known as Abubakar Garba said on Monday that he helped carry out deadly attacks on April 29 at church services in the old campus of the Bayero University, Kano (BUK) and admitted belonging to the extremist group, Boko Haram in his confession to police.

The State Commissioner of Police, Ibrahim Idris who disclosed this in a press statement made available to reporters said that, Mr Effiong had confessed to be one of those behind the attack on Christian worshipers at BUK.

Mr Effiong, though an indigene of Akwa Ibom was born and brought up at Maiduguri before he later converted to Islam. The police said, “he has been transferred to Abuja for discreet investigations”.

The command said Mr Effiong was arrested over an attempt to murder a civilian at Danlasan Village in Warawa Local Government Area of Kano state.

During the preliminary investigation, the suspect, a resident of Bulunkutu Abuja Quarters in Maiduguri confessed to have relocated to the Kano state last April.

“He confessed to have participated in a series of attacks, killing of policemen and military personnel in the state (Kano), including the recent attack and killings in Bayero University Kano (BUK),” the police said.

Attackers with bombs and guns opened fire at church services at BUK last month and killed about 20 people including two professors as worshippers tried to flee.

“I was involved in the attack at BUK,” he told reporters in Hausa.

He further confessed to being part of a “20-man killer squad” charged with targeting the security services around Kano.

Boko Haram has repeatedly targeted the security services in Kano and has claimed attacks that have killed more than 1,000 people since mid-2009.

“I killed many people, including five soldiers at checkpoints,” in Kano, Mr Effiong said.

Seun,Lalasticlala

Source: ChannelsTV http://www.channelstv.com/2012/05/21/im-a-member-of-boko-haram-i-attacked-christians-at-buk-augustine-effiong/

http://www.blueprint.ng/2015/11/20/im-a-member-of-boko-haram-augustine-effiong/

2 Likes

Re: I’m A Member Of Boko Haram – Augustine Effiong (MAY 2012) by ORACLE1975(m): 2:03pm On Nov 21, 2015
What?
Re: I’m A Member Of Boko Haram – Augustine Effiong (MAY 2012) by speedyGonzales: 2:04pm On Nov 21, 2015
Never, expected southern Nigerian to be leading them...
Re: I’m A Member Of Boko Haram – Augustine Effiong (MAY 2012) by speedyGonzales: 2:05pm On Nov 21, 2015
ORACLE1975:
What?

yah! crazy!
Re: I’m A Member Of Boko Haram – Augustine Effiong (MAY 2012) by DickDastardly(m): 2:05pm On Nov 21, 2015
Kill him cool
Re: I’m A Member Of Boko Haram – Augustine Effiong (MAY 2012) by ernesty20(m): 2:15pm On Nov 21, 2015
If a sane man joins islam, he will turn insane immediately.

IslamBad

5 Likes

Re: I’m A Member Of Boko Haram – Augustine Effiong (MAY 2012) by kodded(m): 2:15pm On Nov 21, 2015
"popularly known as abubakar garba" undecided

1 Like

Re: I’m A Member Of Boko Haram – Augustine Effiong (MAY 2012) by Tallesty1(m): 2:17pm On Nov 21, 2015
Too bad
Re: I’m A Member Of Boko Haram – Augustine Effiong (MAY 2012) by temitemi1(m): 2:19pm On Nov 21, 2015
Hmmm...
Re: I’m A Member Of Boko Haram – Augustine Effiong (MAY 2012) by IbokUtoroh(m): 2:19pm On Nov 21, 2015
dat guy is no more from akwaibom, born and brought up in maiduguri...... converted to the religion of piss. mehn we got some identity crisis here.

10 Likes

Re: I’m A Member Of Boko Haram – Augustine Effiong (MAY 2012) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 21, 2015
ISLAM IS THE PROBLEM OF THIS WORLD, ISLAM BAD

1 Like

Re: I’m A Member Of Boko Haram – Augustine Effiong (MAY 2012) by HungerBAD: 2:21pm On Nov 21, 2015
ernesty20:
If a sane man joins islam, he will turn insane immediately.

IslamBad

The irony is that, it is the new converts who feel they have to prove a point for a final acceptance, hence they turn the greatest killers amongst them.

It is done so that they can be accepted.

3 Likes

Re: I’m A Member Of Boko Haram – Augustine Effiong (MAY 2012) by skare: 2:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
It is not in our character.killam
Re: I’m A Member Of Boko Haram – Augustine Effiong (MAY 2012) by herald9: 2:25pm On Nov 21, 2015
The washed our man's brain with their Koranic hypo.... Now he's senseless sad

1 Like

Re: I’m A Member Of Boko Haram – Augustine Effiong (MAY 2012) by Kyase(m): 2:27pm On Nov 21, 2015
speedyGonzales:
Never, expected southern Nigerian to be leading them...
They are the main Boko boys, if you observe the list very well, 53% are from the south
Re: I’m A Member Of Boko Haram – Augustine Effiong (MAY 2012) by EternalTruths: 2:28pm On Nov 21, 2015
Islam Islam Islam

Na God go save us ooooo undecided

1 Like

Re: I’m A Member Of Boko Haram – Augustine Effiong (MAY 2012) by ernesty20(m): 2:30pm On Nov 21, 2015
HungerBAD:

The irony is that, it is the new converts who feel they have to prove a point for a final acceptance, hence they turn the greatest killers amongst them.

It is done so that they can be accepted.
sometimes i wonder why yoruba muslims are not terrorists. They are friendly.

Abi na only awusa muslims sabi do islam?

3 Likes

Re: I’m A Member Of Boko Haram – Augustine Effiong (MAY 2012) by madridguy(m): 2:35pm On Nov 21, 2015
Proudly Muslim.
Re: I’m A Member Of Boko Haram – Augustine Effiong (MAY 2012) by Dawdy(m): 2:35pm On Nov 21, 2015
Look

3 Likes

Re: I’m A Member Of Boko Haram – Augustine Effiong (MAY 2012) by Dawdy(m): 2:36pm On Nov 21, 2015
Look

2 Likes

Re: I’m A Member Of Boko Haram – Augustine Effiong (MAY 2012) by madridguy(m): 2:45pm On Nov 21, 2015
When we tells you Islam is not about terrorism you won't believe. Boko Haram will never stop in the Hausa land until they start preaching the truth concept of ISLAM. Hausa people are very nice people but lack religion tolerance which is against ISLAM. Allah ( SW ) never command Muslims to kill Non-Muslim. It is compulsory for every Muslim to protect both the Muslim and the Non-Muslim around you. I repeat, Hausa must bow to we Yourubas and learn the real preaching of ISLAM. ISLAM simply means PEACE.

ernesty20:

2 Likes

Re: I’m A Member Of Boko Haram – Augustine Effiong (MAY 2012) by fr3do(m): 2:53pm On Nov 21, 2015
The nigga was born and brought up in maiduguri na
Him na confirm abokii na, don't bring Akwa Ibom or south south into this.
Re: I’m A Member Of Boko Haram – Augustine Effiong (MAY 2012) by OperationIgrigi: 3:19pm On Nov 21, 2015
**grins** He met Islam and then...grin
Re: I’m A Member Of Boko Haram – Augustine Effiong (MAY 2012) by OperationIgrigi: 3:22pm On Nov 21, 2015
Kyase:

They are the main Boko boys, if you observe the list very well, 53% are from the south

**grins** But they are Muslims and now speak hausa. Like i have always told fellow Igbos, muslims Igbos (if they exist at all) must be kept in check and watched especially in Ebonyi, northern Enugu and Imo.
Re: I’m A Member Of Boko Haram – Augustine Effiong (MAY 2012) by ernesty20(m): 3:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
madridguy:
When we tells you Islam is not about terrorism you won't believe. Boko Haram will never stop in the Hausa land until they start preaching the truth concept of ISLAM. Hausa people are very nice people but lack religion tolerance which is against ISLAM. Allah ( SW ) never command Muslims to kill Non-Muslim. It is compulsory for every Muslim to protect both the Muslim and the Non-Muslim around you. I repeat, Hausa must bow to we Yourubas and learn the real preaching of ISLAM. ISLAM simply means PEACE.

yoruba muslims are really nice. Even though i am igbo, they brought food for me during "ileya"..

Hausa muslims need to be taught how to practice religion.

Alla never told anybody to kill for him. He can kill if he wishes. He has all power to do so.

1 Like

Re: I’m A Member Of Boko Haram – Augustine Effiong (MAY 2012) by OperationIgrigi: 3:25pm On Nov 21, 2015
ernesty20:

**grins** Google these names
Lawal babafemi, Micheal Adebolajo, Micheal Adebowale. *grins*

1 Like

Re: I’m A Member Of Boko Haram – Augustine Effiong (MAY 2012) by ernesty20(m): 3:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
OperationIgrigi:

**grins** Google these names
Lawal babafemi, Micheal Adebolajo, Micheal Adebowale. *grins*
tell me about them? Hope they are not crook?
Re: I’m A Member Of Boko Haram – Augustine Effiong (MAY 2012) by OperationIgrigi: 3:31pm On Nov 21, 2015
ernesty20:
tell me about them? Hope they are not crook?

**grins** Just google those names one after the other. They are the greatest yorubas that won Nobel prices for nigeria. grin
Re: I’m A Member Of Boko Haram – Augustine Effiong (MAY 2012) by Kyase(m): 3:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
OperationIgrigi:

**grins** But they are Muslims and now speak hausa. Like i have always told fellow Igbos, muslims Igbos (if they exist at all) must be kept in check and watched especially in Ebonyi, northern Enugu and Imo.
Well i don't know of that.
Re: I’m A Member Of Boko Haram – Augustine Effiong (MAY 2012) by zibi2(m): 3:33pm On Nov 21, 2015
angry
Re: I’m A Member Of Boko Haram – Augustine Effiong (MAY 2012) by ernesty20(m): 3:55pm On Nov 21, 2015
OperationIgrigi:

**grins** Just google those names one after the other. They are the greatest yorubas that won Nobel prices for nigeria. grin
they are international terrorists. Lol

they didnt bomb nigeria like boko haram.

South west is still peaceful unlike north.

1 Like

Re: I’m A Member Of Boko Haram – Augustine Effiong (MAY 2012) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 21, 2015
This just further proves that Islam is the cancer of the world

(1) (2) (Reply)

MEND Gives Buhari 2 Weeks To Negotiate With ‘aaron Team’ [see List Of Names] / See The Strange Greeting Edo Guber Candidate Greeted !!!! / Operation Crocodile Smile Is Goin On 'very Well' Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.