Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

I’m A Member Of Boko Haram – Augustine Effiong (MAY 2012) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m A Member Of Boko Haram – Augustine Effiong (MAY 2012) (2195 Views)

I’m A Member Of Boko Haram; I Attacked Christians At BUK – Augustine Effiong / Philip Effiong's 90th Posthumous Birthday Is Today! / See This Interesting Nairaland Thread From May 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I’m A Member Of Boko Haram – Augustine Effiong (MAY 2012) by iconize(m): 4:50pm On Nov 21, 2015
Kyase:

They are the main Boko boys, if you observe the list very well, 53% are from the south

Which list? Show us the list.
Re: I’m A Member Of Boko Haram – Augustine Effiong (MAY 2012) by mike404(m): 5:09pm On Nov 21, 2015
madridguy:
When we tells you Islam is not about terrorism you won't believe. Boko Haram will never stop in the Hausa land until they start preaching the truth concept of ISLAM. Hausa people are very nice people but lack religion tolerance which is against ISLAM. Allah ( SW ) never command Muslims to kill Non-Muslim. It is compulsory for every Muslim to protect both the Muslim and the Non-Muslim around you. I repeat, Hausa must bow to we Yourubas and learn the real preaching of ISLAM. ISLAM simply means PEACE.

YOU MUST BE HIGH ON BROWN IBADAN WEED
Re: I’m A Member Of Boko Haram – Augustine Effiong (MAY 2012) by speedyGonzales: 10:59pm On Nov 21, 2015
Kyase:

They are the main Boko boys, if you observe the list very well, 53% are from the south

53% well, that is a strange claim a but after these... you may not be far off!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidential Chat : Can You Hear What Mr President Is Saying ? / Before You Cruxify Fashola, Read This... / Nigerian Air Force Pilot Excited 2 Meet His USA Counterparts At Laughlin,US(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.