Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,240 members, 7,836,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

I’m A Member Of Boko Haram; I Attacked Christians At BUK – Augustine Effiong - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m A Member Of Boko Haram; I Attacked Christians At BUK – Augustine Effiong (1608 Views)

Boko Haram: I Wrote My Will 6 Months After Becoming Governor - Shettima / I’m A Member Of Boko Haram – Augustine Effiong (MAY 2012) / Philip Effiong's 90th Posthumous Birthday Is Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m A Member Of Boko Haram; I Attacked Christians At BUK – Augustine Effiong by phemmyutd(m): 7:21am On Nov 22, 2015
Augustine Effiong, 25, an indigene of Akwa
Ibom State, who is popularly known as
Abubakar Garba said on Monday that he
helped carry out deadly attacks on April 29
at church services in the old campus of the
Bayero University, Kano (BUK) and admitted
belonging to the extremist group, Boko
Haram in his confession to police.

The State Commissioner of Police, Ibrahim
Idris who disclosed this in a press
statement made available to reporters said
that, Mr Effiong had confessed to be one of
those behind the attack on Christian
worshipers at BUK.
Mr Effiong, though an indigene of Akwa
Ibom was born and brought up at Maiduguri
before he later converted to Islam. The
police said, “he has been transferred to
Abuja for discreet investigations”.
The command said Mr Effiong was arrested
over an attempt to murder a civilian at
Danlasan Village in Warawa Local
Government Area of Kano state.
During the preliminary investigation, the
suspect, a resident of Bulunkutu Abuja
Quarters in Maiduguri confessed to have
relocated to the Kano state last April.
“He confessed to have participated in a
series of attacks, killing of policemen and
military personnel in the state (Kano),
including the recent attack and killings in
Bayero University Kano (BUK),” the police
said.
Attackers with bombs and guns opened fire
at church services at BUK last month and
killed about 20 people including two
professors as worshippers tried to flee.
“I was involved in the attack at BUK,” he told
reporters in Hausa.
He further confessed to being part of a “20-
man killer squad” charged with targeting the
security services around Kano.
Boko Haram has repeatedly targeted the
security services in Kano and has claimed
attacks that have killed more than 1,000
people since mid-2009.
“I killed many people, including five soldiers
at checkpoints,” in Kano, Mr Effiong said.

www.channelstv.com/2012/05/21/im-a-member-of-boko-haram-i-attacked-christians-at-buk-augustine-effiong/#.Vk8rS9t7FcV.facebook
Re: I’m A Member Of Boko Haram; I Attacked Christians At BUK – Augustine Effiong by benedictnsi(m): 7:29am On Nov 22, 2015
No b small tin ooo
Re: I’m A Member Of Boko Haram; I Attacked Christians At BUK – Augustine Effiong by tolababa(m): 7:31am On Nov 22, 2015
Start times
Re: I’m A Member Of Boko Haram; I Attacked Christians At BUK – Augustine Effiong by amiskurie(m): 7:51am On Nov 22, 2015
Boko-haram are mercenaries assigned by the world secret organizations,mossad and CIA,only a fool will think they are Muslims.

Quote me for wrong reason and ur life will neva change for good.
Re: I’m A Member Of Boko Haram; I Attacked Christians At BUK – Augustine Effiong by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 22, 2015
Choooo
Re: I’m A Member Of Boko Haram; I Attacked Christians At BUK – Augustine Effiong by gists: 8:00am On Nov 22, 2015
In Spartacus's voice to the brave NA on the front line KILL'EM ALL
But PMB should have a serious talk with intelligence apparatus. How come the source of fund has not been blocked? I appreciate the fact that a lot of their logistics providers have been arrested, but to put an end to this madness, their source of fund needs to be blocked.
Re: I’m A Member Of Boko Haram; I Attacked Christians At BUK – Augustine Effiong by tafabaloo(m): 8:02am On Nov 22, 2015
Kkk
Re: I’m A Member Of Boko Haram; I Attacked Christians At BUK – Augustine Effiong by highpriest4: 8:03am On Nov 22, 2015
Sold
Re: I’m A Member Of Boko Haram; I Attacked Christians At BUK – Augustine Effiong by yahrant140(m): 8:05am On Nov 22, 2015
Hmmm, Augustine is a shame to federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: I’m A Member Of Boko Haram; I Attacked Christians At BUK – Augustine Effiong by bewla(m): 8:06am On Nov 22, 2015
them mama
Re: I’m A Member Of Boko Haram; I Attacked Christians At BUK – Augustine Effiong by Anticabal: 8:09am On Nov 22, 2015
But na muslim na.

2 Likes

Re: I’m A Member Of Boko Haram; I Attacked Christians At BUK – Augustine Effiong by EdCure: 8:12am On Nov 22, 2015
amiskurie:
Boko-haram are mercenaries assigned by the world secret organizations,mossad and CIA,only a fool will think they are Muslims.Quote me for wrong reason and ur life will neva change for good.
Quit the delusion and hypocrisy. The islamist terrorist's name is Abubakar Garba.

Boko haram and all other moslem terror organisations kill for no one but the ideological cult called Islam.

2 Likes

Re: I’m A Member Of Boko Haram; I Attacked Christians At BUK – Augustine Effiong by amiskurie(m): 8:15am On Nov 22, 2015
EdCure:

Quit the delusion and hypocrisy. The islamist terrorist,s name is Abubakar Garba.
U will perish for lack of knowledge,hatred is in u.offspring of a Chihuahua.
Re: I’m A Member Of Boko Haram; I Attacked Christians At BUK – Augustine Effiong by EdCure: 8:23am On Nov 22, 2015
amiskurie:

Your meaningless rant still doesn't change the fact that you belong to a murderous, blood-thirsty cult called Islam.

Reject Islamic barbarism. Accept salvation for your soul. Choose Christ.

3 Likes

Re: I’m A Member Of Boko Haram; I Attacked Christians At BUK – Augustine Effiong by hayorzzyzx(m): 8:30am On Nov 22, 2015
Adonbilivit
Re: I’m A Member Of Boko Haram; I Attacked Christians At BUK – Augustine Effiong by Maxcollins042(m): 8:34am On Nov 22, 2015
I won't say that this terrorists are extreme islamists, rather they are extreme psycopaths

1 Like

Re: I’m A Member Of Boko Haram; I Attacked Christians At BUK – Augustine Effiong by mayorchelsea(m): 9:21am On Nov 22, 2015
If the guy's name had something close to a southwest name,Nairaland would have been agog with comments like "Yoruba and their pay masters" and some other stupid tribalistic comments would have been flowing around.
Re: I’m A Member Of Boko Haram; I Attacked Christians At BUK – Augustine Effiong by daniska3yaro(m): 9:27am On Nov 22, 2015
This name is of christian bt his religion is islam,this a time muslims should get together n bringout the bad eggs among dem nt by pointing finger and not making excuse that is a Christian that did such,look @ all the countries around the world that have problems,is just a common issue islam.
Hate it or Love it.

1 Like

Re: I’m A Member Of Boko Haram; I Attacked Christians At BUK – Augustine Effiong by stinggy(m): 10:28am On Nov 22, 2015
amiskurie:

EdCure:

Your meaningless rant still doesn't change the fact that you belong to a murderous, blood-thirsty cult called Islam.

Reject Islamic barbarism. Accept salvation for your soul. Choose Christ.

Two of you are wrong. Drop these western religions and return back to the ways of your fore-fathers. There was relative peace in their time.

Embrace paganism!
Re: I’m A Member Of Boko Haram; I Attacked Christians At BUK – Augustine Effiong by ODUBEZE: 10:54am On Nov 22, 2015
stinggy:

Two of you are wrong. Drop these western religions and return back to the ways of your fore-fathers. There was relative peace in their time.

Embrace paganism!
Mtcheeeeeew. I thought you wanted to give a useful advice.
So they should adopt the one that bury people alive?
---
offering sacrifices to idols which usually ends in the stomach of the servant of d deity?
---
That believes that keeping twins alive is a taboo?
Please don't make me go on!
Embrace peace!
Embrace Christ in all His fullness!
It is well.
Re: I’m A Member Of Boko Haram; I Attacked Christians At BUK – Augustine Effiong by paramakina202: 10:54am On Nov 22, 2015
Muslim converts seems to be very dangerous because they have to prove to their masters they ain't faking.

(1) (Reply)

Suicide Bomber Hits Muslim Procession In Kano / Predict Gmb's Next Travel Location And Win / Constructed Owerri Road Of Okigwe Rd By Gov Okezie Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.