Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Red Alert!!! Don't Be Fooled Nigerians!! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Red Alert!!! Don't Be Fooled Nigerians!! (6152 Views)

The Photoshop That Fooled 170 Million Nigerians / Ministerial List : Don’t Be Fooled By Media, Wait For Announcement – APC / Fraud Alert!!! Don't Pay To Anybody Having This Document (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Red Alert!!! Don't Be Fooled Nigerians!! by Scholes007(m): 7:04pm On Nov 21, 2015
BobNeli:
How do they even want to cover it? A female freind of mine on facebook has confirmed to me that her brother was among those killed. And since 3days now, the whole family has been in mourn as their mother refuses to eat. Buhari has been a scam to Nigeria by the APC from day 1.
you cant be serious? Pdp what are you doing? Do some research pls

1 Like

Re: Red Alert!!! Don't Be Fooled Nigerians!! by chronique(m): 4:04am On Nov 22, 2015
I'm very sorry to say but this is not a very intelligent question to ask in public. How can you be asking if she was there when they died,where exactly they died and at what time of the day the attack took place? So,if for example,you have access to sensitive information,you'd just come online and download everything for the world to hear? The silence on the issue from the military,and conflicting reports from them,should naturally tell you that something is wrong. We need to know on time if these terrorists now possess chemical weapons,and know what our chances of survival towards that,are. It's not until we wake up one day to hear that BH has wiped out an entire village with chemical weapons,before we'd start asking questions.
Emmeritus:
105 Nigerian soldiers died?what is your proof that those pictures are actually Nigerian soldiers?Were you there when they died?Where exactly did they die?At what time of the day did the attack take place?If none of these questions can be answered by op;she should just gerrraouta here mehn.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Alert!!! Don't Be Fooled Nigerians!! by opiaoku: 5:31am On Nov 22, 2015
okolochyke:

Nne what is your business with the Army of Zoogeria?

Afo sagbuo nne
Otolo gbagbuo nna i
Kitikpa sewaa nne i onu ebea
useless thing
hopeless vagabond
Ikpu nne i ebea
son of a rabid dog And a harlot mother
product of dog's sperm and a Hopeless prostitute mother
die by bomb Insha'Allah amin
Otu nne i ebea
ozu nwulu anwu
Re: Red Alert!!! Don't Be Fooled Nigerians!! by Forwetinnah: 11:09am On Nov 22, 2015
...heard those soldiers were from Warri. ..
Re: Red Alert!!! Don't Be Fooled Nigerians!! by fineguy11(m): 11:27am On Nov 22, 2015
Bigprozzie:
Mizmycoli

You have said several times since yesterday that 106 soldiers are dead

Where is your evidence?

What are their names?

Stop wasting our time

that woman is just desperate,and has deceided to feed fat on the news of the invinsible missing soldiers..some of them were even claiming the missing soldiers were from warri battalion...jobless she imp.
Re: Red Alert!!! Don't Be Fooled Nigerians!! by fineguy11(m): 11:29am On Nov 22, 2015
Bigprozzie:
And Mizmycoli

Why didn't you tell NL that you plagiarized that article?

This is the source:

http://scannewsnigeria.com/politics/on-apcs-determined-attempt-to-mislead-nigerians-on-the-alleged-kidnap-of-soldiers/

One of the TANoid blogs that have infested the internet

Premium Times was the first newspaper to report the event and they have rightly clarified it after gaining further information from military sources but Mizmycoli in her hate for Nigeria desperately wants it to be true.

smiley
Re: Red Alert!!! Don't Be Fooled Nigerians!! by fineguy11(m): 11:32am On Nov 22, 2015
MizMyColi:
The way that APC goon is filling this thread with his posts in a bid to sway opinion is hilarious.

Anyway, continue, you are faceless and as such inconsequential.

Look at the way they are raising non-consequential issues...
Such Compound Unintelligence.

Btw, the name of the owner of the article is in the first line of the post.
same way u are also faceless and you can stick your opinion to where it belongs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Sanwo-Olu Says Lagos Is Safe For Residents & Visitors / See How A Nigerian Portrayed Adamu Garba's Picture On Twitter / Hardship, Insecurity Fueling Mental Illness In Nigeria – Archbishop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.