Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

No One Thinks That These People Are Representative Of Christians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No One Thinks That These People Are Representative Of Christians (3532 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Slams Osinbajo Over Silence On Killing Of Christians.. / APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade / BREAKING NEWS! Ongoing Persecution Of Christians In Kaduna! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No One Thinks That These People Are Representative Of Christians by Dawdy(m): 7:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
Question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No One Thinks That These People Are Representative Of Christians by tripplephi: 7:39pm On Nov 21, 2015
Dawdy:
Question.

LOLS, YOU HAVE NOT MADE A POINT. WHATS THE CORRELATION.... THE FIRST PICTURE WAS NEVER A CHURCH BUT A CULT, THEY NEVER MENTION JESUS N THEIR SYMBOLS ARE DIFFERENT.... THE SECOND PICS IS FIRST KNOWN TO BE PEOPLE REPRESENTING KORAN STANDARD AND THEY MENTION ALLAH, JIHAD, AND ALL THE GREAT ISLAMIC WORDS..... AND IN THEIR VIDEOS, THEY SHOW THAT THEY HAVE MOSQUES AND WORSHIP THERE. PLEASE COME OUT CLEAR

16 Likes

Re: No One Thinks That These People Are Representative Of Christians by BabaNath(m): 7:41pm On Nov 21, 2015
If you ask me, na who I go ask
Re: No One Thinks That These People Are Representative Of Christians by chinchum(m): 7:47pm On Nov 21, 2015
I dont know who those in the first pic are, but i know the second pics has ISIS members who hold quran and scream " Allahu Akbar" e.t.c while doing evil. They are Islamic extremists, no father should deny his son and claim it is not his because he has done evil, it should accept his son and check where he has gone wrong in training him. Toxic Islamic teachings do go on sometimes inside mosques, that is where indoctrination and evil ideolgy are formed. In 2013, I was appalled at one of such toxic teaching when a muslim gathering in SW on very loud speakers had an islamic mallam teaching his subjects about Isreal/ america e.t.c with lots of hate and unmentionable things. Muslims can not afford to bury their head in sand like ostrich. These terrorists are muslims, maybe perverted ones.

10 Likes

Re: No One Thinks That These People Are Representative Of Christians by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 21, 2015
If Islam is a religion of peace as you claim why are extremist muslims not extremely peaceful?

Ponder on that as I smoke one blunt.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: No One Thinks That These People Are Representative Of Christians by alterswerve(m): 7:57pm On Nov 21, 2015
The people in the first pic are the Ku Klux Klan.. Hope i got the spelling right sef.. They are the cultists that wear that typ'er mask.

Btw... The Ku Klux Klan wasn't a terrorist group

OP, they are not Christians... And I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERROISTS

1 Like

Re: No One Thinks That These People Are Representative Of Christians by akinszz: 8:08pm On Nov 21, 2015
alterswerve:
The people in the first pic are the Ku Klux Klan.. Hope i got the spelling right sef.. They are the cultists that wear that typ'er mask.

OP, they are not Christians... And I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERROISTS
but all terroists are muslims.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No One Thinks That These People Are Representative Of Christians by alterswerve(m): 8:17pm On Nov 21, 2015
akinszz:
but all terroists are muslims.

No sir.

There was actually a terrorist group in one African country, cant remember the name.

Their demands were that the whole country, Muslims and Christians, follow the 10 commandments
Re: No One Thinks That These People Are Representative Of Christians by akinszz: 8:35pm On Nov 21, 2015
You have no point if u can't name the country.
alterswerve:

No sir.

There was actually a terrorist group in one African country, cant remember the name.

Their demands were that the whole country, Muslims and Christians, follow the 10 commandments
Re: No One Thinks That These People Are Representative Of Christians by alterswerve(m): 9:00pm On Nov 21, 2015
akinszz:
You have no point if u can't name the country.

My guy. I am not an idiot.

I may not be religious, but i am educated. Hence, i can't just posit things so that i'll convince people to my opinion

Google 'The Lord's Resistance Army' in Uganda.. Read the news on SeattleTimes

I'll add more

1. What did the pope of the holocaust period do to help the suffering jews of that time?

2.Antibalaka

3. Orange Volunteers

4. Christian Identity Movement

My guy... Because Christian terrorism doesn't make the evening news doesn't mean that it is non-existent

1 Like

Re: No One Thinks That These People Are Representative Of Christians by vedaxcool(m): 9:20pm On Nov 21, 2015
alterswerve:

I may not be religious, but i am educated. Hence, i can't just posit things so that i'll convince people to my opinion

I'll add more

1. What did the pope of the holocaust period do to help the suffering jews of that time?

2.Antibalaka

3. Orange Volunteers

My guy... Because Christian terrorism doesn't make the evening news doesn't mean that it is non-existent

Sir, you speak unto deaf ears.

1 Like

Re: No One Thinks That These People Are Representative Of Christians by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 21, 2015
vedaxcool:

Sir, you speak unto deaf ears.

When you see or hear any christian kill in the name of Jesus then mention me.

1 Like

Re: No One Thinks That These People Are Representative Of Christians by tynah1231: 10:05pm On Nov 21, 2015
Dawdy:
Question.
Re: No One Thinks That These People Are Representative Of Christians by tynah1231: 10:06pm On Nov 21, 2015
Dawdy:
Question.
can't view de piz
Re: No One Thinks That These People Are Representative Of Christians by Lucasbalo(m): 10:21pm On Nov 21, 2015
alterswerve:

KKK are as bad as the Islamic Terrorist group. We that are blacks and live in US know how deadly they can be.

1 Like

Re: No One Thinks That These People Are Representative Of Christians by Warlord3000(m): 10:30pm On Nov 21, 2015
Hmm
Re: No One Thinks That These People Are Representative Of Christians by FisifunKododada: 10:49pm On Nov 21, 2015
alterswerve:

At bolded: say WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: No One Thinks That These People Are Representative Of Christians by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 21, 2015

Flag used by Caucasian Mujahideen in 2002. The design shows the phrase al-jihad fi sabili llahi and the takbir rather than the shahada.

Iraqi and Iranian al Qaeda flag. Black, again, represents the death of the kuffar.
Re: No One Thinks That These People Are Representative Of Christians by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 21, 2015

Flag used by ISIS / the Islamic State of Iraq (2007), al‑Shabaab and other jihadists during the 2000s, including the Syrian arm of al-Qaeda fighting against the kuffar (or as Obama and the EU likes to call them; “rebels” and “freedom fighters”).
Re: No One Thinks That These People Are Representative Of Christians by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 21, 2015

al-Qaeda’s new logo with the rising sun, symbolizing the growth, spread, and dominion of the extremist arm around the world.
Re: No One Thinks That These People Are Representative Of Christians by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 21, 2015

Flag of an independent branch of Somali terrorists
Re: No One Thinks That These People Are Representative Of Christians by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 21, 2015
alterswerve:

I'll add more

2.Antibalaka

3. Orange Volunteers

All these Christian groups are not terror groups. They were formed as a response to Muslim extremist killings
Re: No One Thinks That These People Are Representative Of Christians by alterswerve(m): 7:11am On Nov 22, 2015
Lucasbalo:
KKK are as bad as the Islamic Terrorist group. We that are blacks and live in US know how deadly they can be.

I understand sir. KKK is a cult. They don't have Christian ideals, so i can't call them a Christian terrorist group.

ISIS on the other hand has Islamic scriptures to support them.
Re: No One Thinks That These People Are Representative Of Christians by alterswerve(m): 7:16am On Nov 22, 2015
FisifunKododada:

At bolded: say WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!

KKK was a cult. A CULT!

The first documentary i watched of 'em, the reporter said it was a cult. In fact, the reporter didn't even say anything about Christian ideals. He just said that they hated Jews, Blacks and Catholics. Is there any Christian basis in that?

Okay. Okay. I grab. A cult can be a terrorist group, bit the KKK has no Christian affiliation
Re: No One Thinks That These People Are Representative Of Christians by alterswerve(m): 7:21am On Nov 22, 2015
chuna1985:

All these Christian groups are not terror groups. They were formed as a response to Muslim extremist killings

Not really sir.

And even when were, they went extreme.

I am not against Christianity or religion, i just don't want people to be bias.

Read up on the groups mentioned. Some are extinct. Besides, no one said anything about the pope and holocaust.
Re: No One Thinks That These People Are Representative Of Christians by ERAKAMUS: 7:23am On Nov 22, 2015
grin. ISLAMIST ALL OVER THE WORLD TRYING HARD TO DENT CHRISTIANS GOOD NAME INTO TERRORISM.

1 Like

Re: No One Thinks That These People Are Representative Of Christians by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 22, 2015
alterswerve:

Not really sir.

And even when were, they went extreme.

I am not against Christianity or religion, i just don't want people to be bias.

Read up on the groups mentioned. Some are extinct. Besides, no one said anything about the pope and holocaust.

Pope had very little influence in those world wars. Just like the war in Syria has lasted over 4 years n he can't do Shiit.

Point is Christians have been made docile with their religion.
Re: No One Thinks That These People Are Representative Of Christians by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 22, 2015
ERAKAMUS:
grin. ISLAMIST ALL OVER THE WORLD TRYING HARD TO DENT CHRISTIANS GOOD NAME INTO TERRORISM.

They can not in any way refute the fact that their religion is violent with islamic doctrine and history to prove it.

Their only excuse now is to slander other religions to make their religion look normal.
Re: No One Thinks That These People Are Representative Of Christians by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 22, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

[size=18pt]Simple Test for Muslim apologists who claim Islam is peaceful despite the terror committed in the name of their god[/size]

If I offered you a bowl of sweets and told you that there were 5 poisoned sweets in there and told you to grab a hand full would you?

1 Like

Re: No One Thinks That These People Are Representative Of Christians by Lucasbalo(m): 9:45am On Nov 22, 2015
alterswerve:

I understand sir. KKK is a cult. They don't have Christian ideals, so i can't call them a Christian terrorist group.

ISIS on the other hand has Islamic scriptures to support them.
Some of them even operate from their warped churches and their rites of passage is cross burning.
Re: No One Thinks That These People Are Representative Of Christians by FisifunKododada: 5:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
alterswerve:

KKK was a cult. A CULT!

The first documentary i watched of 'em, the reporter said it was a cult. In fact, the reporter didn't even say anything about Christian ideals. He just said that they hated Jews, Blacks and Catholics. Is there any Christian basis in that?

Okay. Okay. I grab. A cult can be a terrorist group, bit the KKK has no Christian affiliation

You are wrong on both counts. First, for you to suggest the KKK were (and are) not terrorists show how extremely limited your knowledge of America's history is. Secondly, the KKK repeatedly used the Bible to support their various extreme racial positions. For example when it comes to interracial marriage according to the Bible (Numbers 25:6-cool:

6 And, behold, one of the children of Israel came and brought unto his brethren a Midianitish woman in the sight of Moses, and in the sight of all the congregation of the children of Israel, who were weeping before the door of the tabernacle of the congregation.

7 And when Phinehas, the son of Eleazar, the son of Aaron the priest, saw it, he rose up from among the congregation, and took a javelin in his hand;

8 And he went after the man of Israel into the tent, and thrust both of them through, the man of Israel, and the woman through her belly. So the plague was stayed from the children of Israel.

Also, here is a link to a leaflet circulated by the KKK in 1964 and according to the KKK the number ONE reason why people (whites) should join them is because they are a Christian organization:
http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/price&bowers/Klan.html

Here is another link where KKK leader in Virginia says that they are a Christian organization:
http://www.christianpost.com/news/kkk-leader-were-a-christian-organization-claims-the-klan-is-not-a-hate-group-116614/

Finally, the most enduring symbol of the KKK is the Cross which is the quintessential Christian symbol. The reason they hate the Jews (even more than they hate black people) is partly because they blame they Jews for the killing of Jesus, their Savior.

Now, tell me again how is the KKK NOT a Christian organization? You might disagree with them (just like some Muslims will disagree with ISIS claim of being Islamic) but to say that teh KKK do not see themselves as a Christian group is absolute fallacy.

These are just facts not my opinions. And I have no dog in this as I am neither Christian or Muslim.

Now that I have educated you. Kindly go and think about these issues. Don't be too quick to quote and comment before thinking it through.

You can thank me later.
Re: No One Thinks That These People Are Representative Of Christians by tevinsolt: 5:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
FisifunKododada:

Except the KKK is a racial cult that arose from years of systemic oppression of black people. Isis want to convert the entire world population to their version of Islam, last time I checked you can't convert blacks to white no matter how much bible pages or Quran pages you can recite at a go. The basis for each organization is fundamentally different. Only a psuedo intellectual won't see that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Dasuki Told Me During Jonathan’s Campaign: Okupe Opens Up / Goodbye Niger Delta -niger Republic To Supply Crude Oil To Kaduna Refinery / Boy Causes Stir In Enugu With His Self-built Porsche (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.