Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Drop Your Prayers For Nnamdi Kanu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drop Your Prayers For Nnamdi Kanu. (2740 Views)

Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) / Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release / Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop Your Prayers For Nnamdi Kanu. by smoothpapuzy(m): 10:06pm On Nov 21, 2015
To all those who abide with the teachings of nnamdi KANU.
To all those who believe in the struggle.
To all those who have seen a mortal stand up for the truth and is ready to give his life for his people.
To all those who have seen the way the biafran man looks into the eye of his oppressors and speaks the truth without fear or favour.
To all those brothers from the eastern part of Nigeria that have chosen to unite like it was in the days of our ancestors.

You all should take atleast a min to pray for our leader.
God be with us has we await the coming of our great nation Biafra.

7 Likes

Re: Drop Your Prayers For Nnamdi Kanu. by Money40: 10:09pm On Nov 21, 2015
He is the bravest Biafran I have seen, alive or death your face must be in our Biafran currency, namdi may God bless the womb that gave birth to you! Isee Isee

9 Likes

Re: Drop Your Prayers For Nnamdi Kanu. by smoothpapuzy(m): 10:13pm On Nov 21, 2015
Money40:
He is the bravest Biafran I have seen, alive or death your face must be in our Biafran currency, namdi may God bless the womb that gave birth to you! Isee Isee
Iseeeeeeeeeee.
Nwachineke

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop Your Prayers For Nnamdi Kanu. by Tundenoni(m): 10:24pm On Nov 21, 2015
Is he still in custody?
Ko ni bo nbe!

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drop Your Prayers For Nnamdi Kanu. by obiak4(m): 10:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
KARMA!!!
just like temple run, no matter your highscore, it will still catch up with you.Used to think that "Life is unfair" But then i realised that Life is fair because its unfair to every one
kanu may u never kick the bucket like patrick sawyer via ebola
suprememost comradium
I doff my capito to all i'm carried, kanu may they neva go by d way of charles taylor. may ur case never be like di case of dele giwa. manya. amoa vibra8in at this time a t b4 ur b4 remain a bembestic & karid oc sngito in parenthisis, romansigarin from ilya du lagoon that is to say lag. from 2day go 2moro lag all babane vibra8in in this area wee @ this time a tee 2 walk and neva 2 stumble, to god eledunmare i've landu

2 Likes

Re: Drop Your Prayers For Nnamdi Kanu. by tayooluwole: 10:39pm On Nov 21, 2015
I wish he will rot in jail, he is a peace enemy, a fraudster, a neusance, an slowpoke, jackass, nitwit, cretin...

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drop Your Prayers For Nnamdi Kanu. by Episteme2(m): 10:40pm On Nov 21, 2015
May his selfless struggle and leadership never be in vain. May he defy and overcome Buhari's dictatorial proclivities.
May he live to hold sway in the land of the rising sun.
May God give him more uncommon sense and strength to fight to finish.
May those who seek to take his life take their own lives.

6 Likes

Re: Drop Your Prayers For Nnamdi Kanu. by ganye1: 10:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
I pray that God make him see reason and repent from his evil ways and if he cannot repent may he be afflicted with leprosy that would slowly eat up his limps, blind him and eventually kill him before he succeed in his evil mission of instigating a war that could kill lots of people and destroy their property. Nnamdi Kanu would surely never enjoy peace until he recant from his evil mission.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop Your Prayers For Nnamdi Kanu. by superstar1(m): 10:50pm On Nov 21, 2015
May all the evils he wished other ethnicities befall him and his lineage in 100 folds.

May the Ayatollah of alaigbo and the lunatic albino god of igbos aka the Dilector continue to be in the DSS cage till when Sheffield Wednesday will win EPL.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drop Your Prayers For Nnamdi Kanu. by rhymaster: 10:51pm On Nov 21, 2015
Oops the zoo animal Kanu finally clamped in a prison! Haha, I hope he gets hammered everyday he lives in that dungeon! Where is the other idiot called Benjamin Onwuka? They must get the hardest labour in that prison and hope he is still on hunger strike? Let hunger hammer him and even if he kills himself in the process, he will be tried posthumously as a terrorist and seccessionst and then his body will be eviscerated and never seen again.

Let Ibos go to gandoki prisons and rescue him where there are thousands of bullets waiting to discipline this band of terrorists.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drop Your Prayers For Nnamdi Kanu. by gratefulheart(m): 10:53pm On Nov 21, 2015
as he trouble the south east of Nigeria God will trouble him

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop Your Prayers For Nnamdi Kanu. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 21, 2015
All I would say is that: I wish him whatever he wishes for Nigeria.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drop Your Prayers For Nnamdi Kanu. by smoothpapuzy(m): 11:11pm On Nov 21, 2015
obiak4:
KARMA!!!
just like temple run, no matter your highscore, it will still catch up with you.Used to think that "Life is unfair" But then i realised that Life is fair because its unfair to every one
suprememost comradium
I doff my capito to all i'm carried, kanu may they neva go by d way of charles taylor. may ur case never be like di case of dele giwa. manya. amoa vibra8in at this time a t b4 ur b4 remain a bembestic & karid oc sngito in parenthisis, romansigarin from ilya du lagoon that is to say lag. from 2day go 2moro lag all babane vibra8in in this area wee @ this time a tee 2 walk and neva 2 stumble, to god eledunmare i've landu

What are you saying?
Anyways I could see that you prayed for him.
Iseeee

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Prayers For Nnamdi Kanu. by smoothpapuzy(m): 11:14pm On Nov 21, 2015
Episteme2:
May his selfless struggle and leadership never be in vain. May he defy and overcome Buhari's dictatorial proclivities.
May he live to hold sway in the land of the rising sun.
May God give him more uncommon sense and strength to fight to finish.
May those who seek to take his life take their own lives.

Iseeee, thank you fellow biafran. Pls let's not join issues with those coming in to speak ill of our leader.

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Prayers For Nnamdi Kanu. by speedyGonzales: 11:30pm On Nov 21, 2015
if he has igbo youths he doesn't need prayers!

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Prayers For Nnamdi Kanu. by mirabel001(f): 5:23am On Nov 22, 2015
nnamdi my master, may God b wit u...we ar winners already....u wil be remembered forever 4 ur bravery

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop Your Prayers For Nnamdi Kanu. by efilefun(m): 5:27am On Nov 22, 2015
Tundenoni:
Is he still in custody?

Ko ni bo nbe!
lol, paddy o buru gan ooo... Lol but why pray for someone who claimed he got powers to defeat the "zoo" he should flex those powers now eranko jati jati

7 Likes

Re: Drop Your Prayers For Nnamdi Kanu. by Pavore9: 6:31am On Nov 22, 2015
Though l do not subscribe to his "teachings" as the OP called it but like l will wish every other human, may he get his day to defend himself in a court of law.

3 Likes

Re: Drop Your Prayers For Nnamdi Kanu. by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 22, 2015
I pray that he experience success and less hurdles achieving Biafra restoration.
Re: Drop Your Prayers For Nnamdi Kanu. by yhemsy62(m): 6:48am On Nov 22, 2015
obiak4:
KARMA!!!
suprememost comradium
dis guy be something o sad
Re: Drop Your Prayers For Nnamdi Kanu. by muri4mig(m): 7:14am On Nov 22, 2015
When he was in his comfort zone calling nigeria zoo, he never knew that eyes were on his trail that could lead to his arrest. You have freedom of speech, but freedom after the speech is not guaranteed. My Prayer is that may he cool his heel in the zoo prison till he receive some sense from hardened criminals. He committed a threasonable offense, let him pay for his sin. For d Biafra in d house, let me bring it to ur notice dat, w are going to get u no matter how hard u try to hide. United we stand, divided we fall. God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop Your Prayers For Nnamdi Kanu. by omoelesa(m): 7:18am On Nov 22, 2015
To hell with nnmadi kanu,the god and savior of the flattheads.

3 Likes

Re: Drop Your Prayers For Nnamdi Kanu. by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 22, 2015
prayers ke? mbanu!! may his prison inmates feed his lousy albino mouth with cock_sandwiches a thousand times.

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Prayers For Nnamdi Kanu. by tartar9(m): 7:25am On Nov 22, 2015
because the albino didnt dress like a woman just like his predecessor to escape arrest,because of this unusual act of 'bravery' among Igbos,I wish him this prayer;may you die a hero to Biafra.

4 Likes

Re: Drop Your Prayers For Nnamdi Kanu. by mulattoclaro(m): 7:26am On Nov 22, 2015
I pray that Nnamdi Kanu rots and dies in jail. May his corpse be used to feed crocodiles, monitor lizards and other reptiles. May his assistant follow the same route but a route worse than that of his master. May even ipob youth, men, women and children taste the bullets of the Nigerian army and also be used for target practice by Buratai and his boys.

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop Your Prayers For Nnamdi Kanu. by bugzbunny: 7:34am On Nov 22, 2015
omoelesa:
To hell with nnmadi kanu,the god and savior of the flattheads.
muri4mig:
When he was in his comfort zone calling nigeria zoo, he never knew that eyes were on his trail that could lead to his arrest. You have freedom of speech, but freedom after the speech is not guaranteed. My Prayer is that may he cool his heel in the zoo prison till he receive some sense from hardened criminals. He committed a threasonable offense, let him pay for his sin. For d Biafra in d house, let me bring it to ur notice dat, w are going to get u no matter how hard u try to hide. United we stand, divided we fall. God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.
efilefun:
lol, paddy o buru gan ooo... Lol but why pray for someone who claimed he got powers to defeat the "zoo" he should flex those powers now eranko jati jati
gratefulheart:
as he trouble the south east of Nigeria God will trouble Him
tayooluwole:
I wish he will rot in jail, he is a peace enemy, a fraudster, a neusance, an slowpoke, jackass, nitwit, cretin...
Tundenoni:
Is he still in custody?
Ko ni bo nbe!
Its quite a pity
U hate igbos
They hate u too
You have nothing in common wit igbos
Why are u praying to be with them
U still ask them to leave ur land
Biafra has now turned to be ur nightmare
Wat an irony
Re: Drop Your Prayers For Nnamdi Kanu. by Nature8(m): 7:36am On Nov 22, 2015
tayooluwole:

You wished he'll rot in jail, but it's very unfortunate for you cos your wish can never come true and you'll be disappointed.. God has been protecting him since, no harm will come to him.. God will see him through..
Re: Drop Your Prayers For Nnamdi Kanu. by tafabaloo(m): 7:47am On Nov 22, 2015
Are you sure the man is not even tired of all these wahala?
If you see him now, I'm sure hin go tell hu na say e don tire....e easy to dey kirimanje...doubt..go ask fela
Re: Drop Your Prayers For Nnamdi Kanu. by idu1(m): 8:02am On Nov 22, 2015
May he rot in jail....

Amen
Re: Drop Your Prayers For Nnamdi Kanu. by tayooluwole: 8:03am On Nov 22, 2015
Nature8:

You wished he'll rot in jail, but it's very unfortunate for you cos your wish can never come true and you'll be disappointed.. God has been protecting him since, no harm will come to him.. God will see him through..

Even if he is released, any further treasonable attempt or threat to indivisibility of Nigeria from him will eventually put him in trouble and he will learn d lesson of his life from my Amiable, general, president Bhuari, you better go tell am make he put him pikin hand inside cloth...
Re: Drop Your Prayers For Nnamdi Kanu. by Anticabal: 8:06am On Nov 22, 2015
Brave Nnamdi kanu has people who passionately loves him and people who hates his guts. The hallmark of Brave men like Ghandi, Mandela, San suu kyi. Nnamdi kanu is a living legend. Take it or leave it.
Re: Drop Your Prayers For Nnamdi Kanu. by Toosure70: 8:13am On Nov 22, 2015
May God destroy him befor he destroy million of there people again

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti Governor Reportedly Imports Strippers From South-africa, Ghana / Alleged Instagram Page of Boko Haram [PICS] / Breaking News!!! court Issued Warrant Of Arrest Against TKO ALUKO For Perjury.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.