Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Islam Does Not Allow Weapons, Explosive Or Bombs? – Sultan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Islam Does Not Allow Weapons, Explosive Or Bombs? – Sultan (1807 Views)

Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up / We Will Not Allow Buhari To Be Disgraced – Dogara / I Will Not Allow An Arrogant President To Insult My Country - Dino Maleye (vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam Does Not Allow Weapons, Explosive Or Bombs? – Sultan by Beesluv: 11:00am On Nov 22, 2015
chigoizie7:

Yes, nemesis will catch up with them. Nut it will start from you if u don't caution your brothers and sisters who have been carrying out violent movements in the name of your "allah".

U would want others to stop tarnishing the image of allah, but will not tell the jiadist or extremists to stop calling the name of allah b4 killing innocent people. To me, that is hypocrisy and nemesis will start from people that are apologetic to terrorism.

No one would be tagging muslims as terrorist if the so called muslims have not been killing people in the name of allah. It is the impression they gave us, that they are fighting for allah, we have no choice than to believe them since those of you that are not terrorists are not doing anything to condemn them, instead, u are all being apologetic to their acts.
Ok, you have been noticed

1 Like

Re: Islam Does Not Allow Weapons, Explosive Or Bombs? – Sultan by chinchum(m): 11:00am On Nov 22, 2015
Terrorists are islamic extremists. Any muslim advocating for sharia as means of governance in the 21st century has religious extremism in his veins. Over 11 states in Northern Nigeria practices sharia ! Stoning to death of adulterous woman, cutting off of hands/heads of anyone caught stealing e.t.c is not the way to go, marrying 9/10year old girls as wifes in 21st century is a form of extremism in 21st century.
Re: Islam Does Not Allow Weapons, Explosive Or Bombs? – Sultan by chigoizie7(m): 11:10am On Nov 22, 2015
Beesluv:

Ok, you have been noticed

U know that what I said is the truth. Otherwise, counter my assertions the way u have been doing to others.
Re: Islam Does Not Allow Weapons, Explosive Or Bombs? – Sultan by Moheat(m): 11:15am On Nov 22, 2015
austinsmat:
Even that sultan is still a potential terrorist
You need a brain check bro!
Re: Islam Does Not Allow Weapons, Explosive Or Bombs? – Sultan by Beesluv: 11:16am On Nov 22, 2015
chigoizie7:

U know that what I said is the truth. Otherwise, counter my assertions the way u have been doing to others.
I didn't include you in my agenda today. Better face front before you enter gutter while carrying my matter on your head

1 Like

Re: Islam Does Not Allow Weapons, Explosive Or Bombs? – Sultan by localblood(m): 11:32am On Nov 22, 2015
If i hear! Tell that to the gullible malaysian.
Re: Islam Does Not Allow Weapons, Explosive Or Bombs? – Sultan by LiveFromNaija1: 12:17am On Nov 23, 2015
nwadiuko1:
what of dagger cheesy

lol. Na u sabi dat 1 o... grin

Cc lalasticlala

(1) (2) (Reply)

Merry Christmas / Nigeria's Electricity Generating Supply Should Ideally Be...? / Buhari Reported To Obama For 'disobeying Nigeria Constitution'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.