Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,484 members, 7,861,401 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:35 AM

11 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 (4007 Views)

Help!!! Am I Normal? This Is What I Feel Every Morning. (pix 18+) / Sexy GTB Female Marketer Made My "Olongbos" To Rise Today...am I NORMAL? / These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 7:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
klassiquette:

Seriously this consultation is off the hook
Do you also want deliverance tongue
Re: 11 by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 22, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
Do you also want deliverance tongue
Yea but only if you'll explain your signature
Re: 11 by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 8:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
klassiquette:

Yea but only if you'll explain your signature
"God is Dead " is a popular philosophical piece written by the 20th century tragic German Philosopher, Friedrich Neitzsche.
Re: 11 by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 22, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

"God is Dead " is a popular philosophical piece written by the 20th century tragic German Philosopher, Friedrich Neitzsche.

1 Like

Re: 11 by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 22, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

OK but why a signature? You're an atheist? lipsrsealed
Re: 11 by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 8:09pm On Nov 22, 2015
klassiquette:

Ohhhhh the metaphysical dude I think... OK but why a signature... You believe it?
Considering that Neitzsche never believed in an actual God, as the atheist he was. "God" in the context of his thesis meant morals and ethics of the society which exists in the heart of man. So going by that premise, Yes I believe God is dead, and he died by our very own hands.
Re: 11 by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
Obiora u again... undecided...cmot for road make I pass nah...see as u dey block road for pesin angry
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
Considering that Neitzsche never believed in an actual God, as the atheist he was. "God" in the context of his thesis meant morals and ethics of the society which exists in the heart of man. So going by that premise, Yes I believe God is dead, and he died by our very own hands.
Anything considered dead then doesn't exist anymore so in one word you're an atheist
Obiora u again... undecided...cmot for road make I pass nah...see as u dey block road for pesin angry...biko ze pua nu zo
Re: 11 by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 8:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
klassiquette:

Anything considered dead then doesn't exist anymore so in one word you're an atheist
No, I am not an atheist, but my views on the "God" being are very divergent from popular belief ; I also don't believe in Jesus Christ.
Re: 11 by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
No, I am not an atheist, but my views on the "God" being are very divergent from popular belief ; I also don't believe in Jesus Christ.
Hmm.... Well it's your choice
Re: 11 by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
Op relax, it is quite normal. Normal In the sense that I am also experiencing the same situation.

A majority of my exes, there's about 6, still keep in touch with me. Maybe because the relationships in all instances began as a solid friendship. Abruptly breaking ties with them because a romantic misadventure occurred in the course of our friendship is an option I won't ever consider because there are quite a few women who can get through to my heart. This maybe because I qualify as an absolute asshole when it comes to relations with the fairer sex.

So what am I saying...

I am saying what you're experiencing is normal if you had a solid friendship with these women before becoming romantically attached. If the reverse is the case, then Man, I am at a loss for you....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Your Zodiac Sign Says About You... / I Am Thinking Of Beating Her Up........really Mad Right Now / It Has Been Long Since I Updated (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.